PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 116

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-02-2009, 10:57 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 116 - 720p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=72834)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 116 - 480p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=72832)

Woof, what a ho.

The new scenes in the opening are making it seem like this is another one of this "Naruto's not in it" arcs.

Which are the best arcs, so...thumbs up!

Kraco
Thu, 07-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Karin was incredibly weak. I wonder if she's nothing more than a radar truck. Though of course she would be very useful as such.

Penner
Thu, 07-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Yeah.. she seemed weak indeed. And ofcourse she has to have a crush on Sasuke, who fucking doesnt, even Naruto has one -.-

Pretty refreshing that Naruto and his posse isnt in this atm, nice to have some change.

Diggin' the ending video *winkwink* ^^, and lol Gaara wears a swimsuit.

Marik
Thu, 07-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Diggin' the ending video *winkwink* ^^, and lol Gaara wears a swimsuit.
Yeah, I really like it as well. What made them put Temari in such a terrible looking one piece bikini, though? I'd have to say that Tsunade's scene is my favorite.

redcat
Thu, 07-02-2009, 02:05 PM
wow, the way she was moving her legs you could tell she wanted to get nailed so hard then and there.

then all of a sudden she says "im coming" and starts blushing, I was half expecting it to turn into a full blown hentai ep.

then i remembered sasuke is gay and wouldn't have any of it.

Penner
Thu, 07-02-2009, 02:22 PM
hah, spot on redcat, i totally felt the same with her leg jiggling, then when she started blushing and hitting on him i just thought she had some split-personality thing going, but shes just another Sasuke fangirl.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Heh, I must be the only one who thought she was going to try and assassinate him for killing Oro when she first locked the door.

And yeah, the new ending is superfine.

ASSpirine
Thu, 07-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Pervy hedgehog, hehe
On the episode, not much to talk about...

redcat
Thu, 07-02-2009, 09:49 PM
just wondering, how far ahead is the manga?

since bleach is going to be in filler hell for a while, is naruto safe at least?

would suck really bad if they both went fillers at the same time for a long time

arondruiz
Thu, 07-02-2009, 10:18 PM
just wondering, how far ahead is the manga?

since bleach is going to be in filler hell for a while, is naruto safe at least?

would suck really bad if they both went fillers at the same time for a long time

Naruto is 112 chapters ahead, compared to Bleach which is 24 chapters ahead. Naruto should be fine for at least a year and a half. It's actually even slightly further ahead than when part 1 first started.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 07-02-2009, 10:41 PM
I was with Darth there when she locked the door. They made her out to be so much of an Orochimaru fan before, I expected her to go skitz and kill Sasuke for it. Heck, I even expected that alter-personality thing to be a trick to make Sasuke lower his guard.

I'm slightly disappointed that didn't happen.

I don't know about everyone else, but this episode seems to have made ninjas look incompetent at detecting others. From what I saw, those prisoners are everyday folks, not skilled ninjas of any competent prowness. You can assume they're probably not trained to hide their presence like proper academy ninjas are. Yet Sasuke had trouble trying to find them?

Orochimaru detected Naruto, Sakura and Sai from all the way across a bridge back when they rendezvoused with Kabuto.

I kind of expected more from the man who killed him.

redcat
Fri, 07-03-2009, 12:26 AM
I kind of expected more from the man who killed him.
sasuke only killed him because he was on the verge of dieing anyway since he was in desperate need of a new host body. if oro was at his best i doubt sasuke would have stood a chance.

Kraco
Fri, 07-03-2009, 12:36 AM
There were a hundred prisoners hiding all over the forest. I have no doubt Sasuke would have easily found great many of them, but the problem was that if he had been hunting them one by one by mundane means, almost certainly some would have escaped. However, knowing exactly where they were, with Karin the Radar's help, removed that problem.

ASSpirine
Fri, 07-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Naruto is 112 chapters ahead, compared to Bleach which is 24 chapters ahead. Naruto should be fine for at least a year and a half. It's actually even slightly further ahead than when part 1 first started.

Yeah, I wouldn't be so certain of that...
Probably after this arc or the next arc on the anime and they'll filler up again

Sabrac
Fri, 07-03-2009, 11:35 AM
Would someone please post the link to Taka's sub of this episode please :)

Marik
Fri, 07-03-2009, 11:36 AM
[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 116 - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_116_%5B720p%5D%5BDC59 9D4B%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_116_%5B480p%5D%5B6A95 F527%5D.mp4.torrent)

I had it in the release info thread already. バナナスプリット

Sabrac
Fri, 07-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Sorry for wasting the post, I'll look harder next time. Thanks Marik!

Archangel
Fri, 07-03-2009, 04:57 PM
I think Zell just found himself a new favorite character

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Karin basically feels alot like Sakura 2. Really smart, hopelessly obsessed with Sasuke, and completely useless in a fight.

Archangel
Fri, 07-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Karin basically feels alot like Sakura 2. Really smart, hopelessly obsessed with Sasuke, and completely useless in a fight.

And the way she handle fish boy feels like the way sakura treated naruto

kmkze04
Fri, 07-03-2009, 09:02 PM
You know you're pretty much over Naruto when you realize a day later that the new episode came out...
Not even sure I should watch this one, actually.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-03-2009, 09:29 PM
I think Zell just found himself a new favorite character

As much as I like red-heads... I can't stand Karin.
I've disliked her character since she was introduced in the manga.

I still prefer my Tayuya, even if she is dead.

Sabrac
Sat, 07-04-2009, 01:55 AM
And the way she handle fish boy feels like the way sakura treated naruto

I agree 100% Now all they need to do is the "Inner Karin" rage pop-up and its a done deal lol!

ASSpirine
Sat, 07-04-2009, 04:12 AM
Even the inner Sakura is a rarity. I never really liked that.
Felt really childish at times, but then again, they were only 12 years old or something like that.

Did Inner Sakura ever made an appearance in Shippuuden?

arondruiz
Sat, 07-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Did Inner Sakura ever made an appearance in Shippuuden?

I can only remember one time, in episode 54. After looking back in the manga though, turns out that part was a small spot of filler mixed in.

Archangel
Sat, 07-04-2009, 09:05 PM
As much as I like red-heads... I can't stand Karin.
I've disliked her character since she was introduced in the manga.

I still prefer my Tayuya, even if she is dead.

But she's insane and a complete tsundere, so what's not to like?

Buffalobiian
Sat, 07-04-2009, 10:35 PM
The way she completely loses all composure when it comes to Sasuke and starts acting like a sexually deprived warden on a remote island would.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 07-05-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't see how a women in charge of a prison of men could possible be sexually deprived.

I realized Suigetsu looks just like Soul. :p

Buffalobiian
Sun, 07-05-2009, 09:23 AM
I don't see how a women in charge of a prison of men could possible be sexually deprived.

Apparently they all smell funny.

RyougaZell
Sun, 07-05-2009, 10:09 AM
But she's insane and a complete tsundere, so what's not to like?

As Bill better explained...

The way she completely loses all composure when it comes to Sasuke and starts acting like a sexually deprived warden on a remote island would.

If she wasn't a Sasuke-idiot it would be different... but I've always hated Sasuke arcs...

ASSpirine
Sun, 07-05-2009, 03:47 PM
As Bill better explained...

If she wasn't a Sasuke-idiot it would be different... but I've always hated Sasuke arcs...

There's only the Sasuke chase arc in Naruto. The arc in Shippuuden of finding him was just so bad because of the slow pace.

yapchagi
Tue, 07-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Somehow I'm glad that Dattebayo quit translating Naruto because others like HorribleSubs and Taka are releasing Naruto in a MUCH better quality.

Especially Taka. HD 720p in .mp4 format, I can play via my XBOX 360 and the quality is just so great (compared with Dattebayo's H264 .AVI file). Plus Dattebayo's people are always rude.

Jessper
Tue, 07-07-2009, 08:13 PM
High quality should be expected when the people doing the subs are being paid for it. In other news stealing said work is not going to help out the subbing situation for anyone.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Just so. You can praise HS and Taka, but they're not actually DOING anything. Viz is doing all the work.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 07-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Horrible Subs are definitely rips off the original, but I can't say I'm sure Taka isn't subbing the episodes on their own.

Also, he was talking about Taka's video quality. If they're using TV captured raws instead of renamed Crunchyroll releases, they'll also have encoding issues to deal with. That aspect is quite independent from subtitle quality, unless you're saying Taka's translator is also the encoder and thus has more time to play with video quality.

In other news stealing said work is not going to help out the subbing situation for anyone.

If you meant licensing situation, I'll understand.

Jessper
Thu, 07-09-2009, 12:40 AM
If you meant licensing situation, I'll understand.

They will go more out of their way to crackdown on subbers that are doing shows if they are providing them. If they provide the translation in a way they can receive money yet people just take the show (especially the early HQ version) and set it up for torrents it will be worse. They go out of their way to throw the book at some subbers already but when you are taking income from them it will happen more often.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 07-09-2009, 01:11 AM
They will go more out of their way to crackdown on subbers that are doing shows if they are providing them. If they provide the translation in a way they can receive money yet people just take the show (especially the early HQ version) and set it up for torrents it will be worse. They go out of their way to throw the book at some subbers already but when you are taking income from them it will happen more often.

Fair enough.

I thought you were trying to say something about fansubs being a disincentive for companies to license anime off-shores.