PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 364

Marik
Wed, 07-01-2009, 12:25 PM
SleepyFans - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/364/01)

RZ, you finally got what you've been waiting for. Decent chapter for once.

michelous
Wed, 07-01-2009, 01:16 PM
finally the vizards come out

Death BOO Z
Wed, 07-01-2009, 01:20 PM
about time it happened.

now, where's the next chapter?

Archangel
Wed, 07-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Finally, that's all i have to say

Kubo better capitalize and make the next chapter good too...

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM
FUCK YEAH!, Finally some potential deaths!

I liked this chapter because.

1) Viazards
2) Hallibal's alive
3) Viazards
4) 2 potential deaths ( they most likely do Bankai to save their asses.)
5) Viazards
6) The fact that I was totally right last chapter about the eye.

Now all they gotta do is tell us how strong that Wonderweiss is and why. Shinigami eaten by hollow thus fully turning into one? Then remaining personality after many merge as a Menos and then go Arrancar?

I like guessing =)

RyougaZell
Wed, 07-01-2009, 02:44 PM
pi_te_ku - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?k4omo3fdmkh) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9z3atd) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/364/01)

RZ, you finally got what you've been waiting for. Decent chapter for once.

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

I came...

Hell yeah! Finally Shinji and Cia arrive! All that torture finally ends!! It took Kubo about a year to do this.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 07-01-2009, 02:53 PM

1) Viazards
2) Hallibal's alive
3) Viazards
5) Viazards

Now all they gotta do is tell us how strong that Wonderweiss is and why. Shinigami eaten by hollow thus fully turning into one? Then remaining personality after many merge as a Menos and then go Arrancar?

I like guessing =)

I figured that Wonderweiss has to be a more pure and complete Arrancar than the rest.

Nadouku
Wed, 07-01-2009, 03:16 PM
HELL YES! THE VAIZARDS ARE HERE!

I didn't realize Wonderweiss had that much power to catch Ukitake off guard.

Honoko
Wed, 07-01-2009, 03:51 PM
And now we undergo another year where the Vaizards fight everyone before we go back to see how Ichigo and co. are doing =P

RyougaZell
Wed, 07-01-2009, 04:02 PM
And now we undergo another year where the Vaizards fight everyone before we go back to see how Ichigo and co. are doing =P

Which would be the best thing that could happen to this manga...

darkshadow
Wed, 07-01-2009, 04:08 PM

1) Viazards
2) Hallibal's alive
3) Viazards
5) Viazards

I like guessing =)

Nobody dies in bleach, ever.
It wouldve actually made my day of some people actually did die and THEN then vaizards arrived. But I guess this isn't bad either.

michelous
Wed, 07-01-2009, 05:12 PM
i wonder if the vizards will have a hollow release like ichigo did

redcat
Wed, 07-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Wonderweiss seems to define "retardedly overpowered"

I'll be reading the manga until the anime is out of filler.

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Kubo: hmmm... people seem to like this episode, whats the best way to rain on everyones parade and fuck this up?

AH HA! i`m gonna switch back to the fight on whats their name back in hueco mundo that no one cares about and dont show the vaizard untill 2010! IM A GENIUS!!!

Archangel
Wed, 07-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Kubo: hmmm... people seem to like this episode, whats the best way to rain on everyones parade and fuck this up?

AH HA! i`m gonna switch back to the fight on whats their name back in hueco mundo that no one cares about and dont show the vaizard untill 2010! IM A GENIUS!!!

You called it!

The Chancellor
Thu, 07-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Now all they gotta do is tell us how strong that Wonderweiss is and why.

Umm, and prove to us that the Vizards are worthy of just doing ceros and having fun with masks on. The vizards may have two kinds of powers, but that doesn't mean that they can save the captains. And remember that out of the eight vizards, only four are ex captains. That's only four bankais and worthy releases we'll get to see. I don't know why the hell everyone wanted them to come back so so badly. It's not like they're that strong or anything. We don't even know if they can release either a bankai, or a espada type release.

The thing most people should be excited about is Aizen and co being set free. Now that worth a read.

Narasho
Thu, 07-02-2009, 12:06 PM
First good chapter in as long as I can remember. Maybe since Turn Back the Pendulum?

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 07-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Umm, and prove to us that the Vizards are worthy of just doing ceros and having fun with masks on. The vizards may have two kinds of powers, but that doesn't mean that they can save the captains. And remember that out of the eight vizards, only four are ex captains. That's only four bankais and worthy releases we'll get to see. I don't know why the hell everyone wanted them to come back so so badly. It's not like they're that strong or anything. We don't even know if they can release either a bankai, or a espada type release.

The thing most people should be excited about is Aizen and co being set free. Now that worth a read.

Just because they weren't all captains in SS doesn't mean they dont have bankais now. It has been a few hundred years at the least, I'm sure they picked up something in that time. Also not that strong? Where are you getting that from?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-02-2009, 02:35 PM
that's not the point, The Chancellor is trying to play the devil's advocate and argue that the Vizards aren't necessarily stronger than the rest of Soul Society.
he says that since their only powers (so far) is the hollow mask, then their strength isn't something we haven't seen before.

my answer to that:
even if the only thing they got running for them is the hollow mask, it still makes them stronger than any captain other than the old man. Ichigo in hollow mask form, was still able to fight with released Ulqi, he lost because he couldn't control his mask for long enough time and it shattered under the pressure.
the vizards have the ability to stay masked for almost an entire day. that alone gives them the speed and strength to battle a released espeda. and that's before taking to account the battle experience that comes from them fighting amongst themselves (and hollow-Ichigo) in order to achieve that ability.

and also: Ex-captains. a generation older than the SS captains. were plotting the revenge against Aizen for 108 years, know Uruhara and Ichigo's dad.

The Chancellor
Thu, 07-02-2009, 04:12 PM
that's not the point, The Chancellor is trying to play the devil's advocate and argue that the Vizards aren't necessarily stronger than the rest of Soul Society. He says that since their only powers (so far) is the hollow mask, then their strength isn't something we haven't seen before.

my answer to that:
even if the only thing they got running for them is the hollow mask, it still makes them stronger than any captain other than the old man. Ichigo in hollow mask form, was still able to fight with released Ulqi, he lost because he couldn't control his mask for long enough time and it shattered under the pressure. The vizards have the ability to stay masked for almost an entire day. that alone gives them the speed and strength to battle a released espeda. and that's before taking to account the battle experience that comes from them fighting amongst themselves (and hollow-Ichigo) in order to achieve that ability.

and also: Ex-captains. a generation older than the SS captains. were plotting the revenge against Aizen for 108 years, know Uruhara and Ichigo's dad. Hey now. I'll give the vizards the benefit of the doubt here. I mean they trained Ichigo. But we haven't really seen anything special from them. And yes I'm speaking too early especially now that they just finally showed up. But think about it, there are only two ways out of this.

A. He uses the captains being beaten to hell as a vizard plea for help (in which it seems like it is) and they truly own and make it a bitch for Aizen and his jolly gang of espada to get further by being ridiculously strong or

B. they start to mess with them, don't show (and prove) anything special, and just toy with the espada beating them with no problem, but also no bankai, releases, or the like.

Personally, I'd like to see some powerful unique things come out of these guys. I think thats my problem and reason for playing devils advocate (thank you DB for calling that one) is that Kubo didn't show us anything during Ichigos training, or when Shinji fought Grimmjow.

itadakimasu
Fri, 07-03-2009, 06:45 AM

haha, yeah. We will see ichigo next July!

"They finally arrive" It's about damn time...I was about to write off the chapter until the last few pages. I read naruto first, then bleach and bleach always seems to go bay way quicker.

RasenDori
Fri, 07-03-2009, 08:03 AM
man chapters like this really remind me of why i force myself to read bleach every week. if i wasnt sure this manga would go back to crap next chapter i'd be really excited. i'm glad things happened the way they did this chapter. the shinigami were having too easy of a time.

The Chancellor
Fri, 07-03-2009, 02:15 PM
the shinigami were having too easy of a time. Getting owned? lol

The Chancellor
Fri, 07-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Just because they weren't all captains in SS doesn't mean they dont have bankais now. It has been a few hundred years at the least, I'm sure they picked up something in that time. Also not that strong? Where are you getting that from? True, but that doesn't mean they have gained strength either. My view is that they capped 100 years ago and never got any stronger. The way Shinji was fighting Grimmjow made it seem like it was both no problem for him and that they were capped in power.

And where do you get the idea they are strong? There has been no proof at all.

animus
Fri, 07-03-2009, 06:33 PM
I knew there was no chance Halibel died. Ice of all things to indicate death is pretty damn obvious.

Besides, she's too hot. Kubo would never let her die just like that. She'll be part of Kon's Valley of the Goddess harem soon enough.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 07-03-2009, 08:03 PM
True, but that doesn't mean they have gained strength either. My view is that they capped 100 years ago and never got any stronger. The way Shinji was fighting Grimmjow made it seem like it was both no problem for him and that they were capped in power.

And where do you get the idea they are strong? There has been no proof at all.

That doesn't make any sense if you've been plotting revenge against someone you know is strong like Aizen I doubt you're going to be sitting on your ass eating cheetos for 108 years. They must have done some training somewhere along the line. Also where are you getting the capped thing? From what I remember shinigami are the ones who peak at a certain point and stop gaining "strength." At least that's what I think Aizen said somewhere, which I thought was his whole reason for making arrancars. The whole point was to push past the limits on shinigami by adding the powers of a hollow.

RasenDori
Fri, 07-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Getting owned? lol

i wouldnt call reducing all of those forces to just 3 arrancar without any serious casualties "getting owned"

UChessmaster
Mon, 07-06-2009, 10:01 PM
i wouldnt call reducing all of those forces to just 3 arrancar without any serious casualties "getting owned"

Except that aizen and co + the 3 arrancar and posibly allon are the only ones that matters, they also got that hollow and wonderweiss.

On soul society side they lost all the vice captains except for the fatty, soi fon is done, ukitake and shunsui appears to be done, i doubt ice kid has anything up his sleeve, fox guy will probably get one shotted again and kira is busy healing the others, only captain available to fight is captain Yama and uhmmm.... thats it? yeah, i think we can declare then owned.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Tue, 07-07-2009, 01:10 AM
You forgot to mention the vaizards. Despite the fact that SS would probably have them executed on sight I think they might make an exception in this situation.

The Chancellor
Tue, 07-07-2009, 02:29 PM
You forgot to mention the vaizards. Despite the fact that SS would probably have them executed on sight According to everyone else, unless old man general himself goes after them, no one can even catch them to be executed in the first place.

FireEmblem
Tue, 07-07-2009, 06:31 PM
I also assume that since SS has learned the truth about Aizen tricking them, that they understand that these guys should not be executed and killed. At least the Captain Commander guy should know this much.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 07-07-2009, 07:19 PM
you'd also think that since Ichigo came out of nowhere and stormed their city, they'd be asking questions.

"So, you say your trainer was Uruhara? the same guy who invented the 12 division as it is today, and who has vanished shortly after several of our top men were banished due to what now seems a diabolical plot of an evil mastermind? that's nice, I guess. there's no need for us to meet him and exchange information. also, you have the same name as one of our former top shinigamis. some of the old guys recognize the name. are you maybe related? Nahha, it's not a big deal".

seriously, SS has so much re-evaluating to do,and the funny thing is, that they had the time to do all that. they just decided to stick to the old way of fighting first, and asking questions later. obviously, it worked so well in the past incidents.

RasenDori
Wed, 07-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Except that aizen and co + the 3 arrancar and posibly allon are the only ones that matters, they also got that hollow and wonderweiss.

On soul society side they lost all the vice captains except for the fatty, soi fon is done, ukitake and shunsui appears to be done, i doubt ice kid has anything up his sleeve, fox guy will probably get one shotted again and kira is busy healing the others, only captain available to fight is captain Yama and uhmmm.... thats it? yeah, i think we can declare then owned.

I think you totally misunderstand me. I meant that until this chapter the shinigami seemed to be doing pretty well for themselves. The turn around in this chapter was epic, but before that it looked like it was the arrancars that were getting owned.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 07-08-2009, 03:56 PM
until this chapter, things were pretty even, or rather, uneventful.

the espedas haven't sent in any serious forces, and most of their casualties were fractions. actually, this reminds me of Kenshin. when Shishio keeps only his top 3 gun-ho guns (or was it juppon Katana? it's been a while) to battle Kenshin and Co. and lets the rest of the losers to burn down the city.

on the other side, the main forces of SS were unharmed, the top captains are still ok, and the old man still hasn't began fighting.

so yes, we've been wasting a lot of time in this battle so far, having one no-purpose jerk fight another.

The Chancellor
Thu, 07-09-2009, 02:27 PM
on the other side, the main forces of SS were unharmed, the top captains are still ok, and the old man still hasn't began fighting.

Which ones, and define "ok"

darkshadow
Thu, 07-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Commander general and komamura are still a-ok. Same with toushiro but his bankai is running out.
Soifon is still standing, but has lost an arm and her bankai was, as far as we know, uneffective. Kyouraku and ukitake seem to have been one shotted, but if we go stat-wise, only Unohana and yamamoto have higher stats, plus they haven't shown bankai yet. So they will be back.

So that means its, 4 arrancar, plus Aizen company (3), plus giant hollow. Against 4, potentially 6, SS. This seems unfair but, not only are the vaizard still around, the 2 dads and Uruhara are still around as well.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Which ones, and define "ok"

until chapter 364:

#1 (old man), #8 (what's his name? Ryu-something?), #9 (Komura), #13 (what's his name? Kei-something?)

and possibly #4 (healing lady, where is she now?).

and those were against only #1, his side kick, and the shinigami baddies.

it's fairly even.

darkshadow
Thu, 07-09-2009, 03:31 PM
8 is kyouraku, and 13 is ukitake, who have been "one-shotted" for now.
4 (unohana) is with 6 (byakuya) 12 (mayuri) and 11 (kenpachi) in hueco mundo.
So its only 1 and 7(komamura) being ok. 2 lost an arm and 10 is running out of bankai.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 07-09-2009, 04:23 PM
of course. that's why we've specified how much of a turning point this chapter was.
until this chapter (364), it was four vs four, with Soifon and Hitsugaya being considered winners in their respective matches.

chapter 364 turned everything around, which in turn, made all those previous chapters (a hell lot of them) totally pointless, as they were fights between people who don't matter against other people who don't matter.