PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 226

Marik
Tue, 06-30-2009, 08:11 PM
[DB] Bleach 226 [7A5D823B].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b226.torrent)

Looks like fillers are coming.

redcat
Tue, 06-30-2009, 10:20 PM
why do the first 6.5 mins have to be worthless

#3's look was also censored
http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-339/page011.html

cant believe we're going into another worthless filler. at least they seem to admit how much everyone hates it.

at least the swordplay with ichi and #4 was good

Penner
Wed, 07-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Fucking LOVE the mask on Nr.3, Halibel, best looking one ive seen so far easily.

And the Commander is a total badass!

Pffffffffft, just when the real shit is about to go down we get dragged to filler hell, figures.

Atleast im hoping that while they are making fillercrap they are simultaneously(sp?) working on the non-fillers aswell so they make use of the extra time provided from fillershit to make the upcoming awesomeness even more awesome.

AngryGumball
Wed, 07-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Fucking ragequit this damn anime show!

Meh, I've been so down on how stupid these fights are. Beyond the Hisagi fight I'm disappointed they even bothered to show the others. Harribel better fucking kill someone. I don't give a fuck if Aizen and his two clowns will kill half of Soul Society before they are defeated but this buildup of how great the Arrancar are sure have been a fucking letdown of complete full on fail. I'll miss Apache :P and that Tiger guy that was fucking 2 shot by bullshit storytelling.

Rage upon an interuption of a new gaysauce storyarc full of fail.

Edit: Oh and the commander can DIAF as well I dun care how powerful he appears to be with the buildup of how special all these Arrancar were supose to be they sure are getting one-two-shot with relative ease *is annoyed*

Edit deux: why couldn't we have had these Arrancar kill half the fighters and thin out Soul Society at least a little fucking bit. Just to make it in my eyes a better more epic storyline. That pisses me off the most. *shakes fist at the good guys*

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-01-2009, 01:33 AM
FUCKING FILLER! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!

I'm surprised the Captain Commander took out all 3 of the chicks, I thought for sure after beating the monster that he'd tell the Vice Captains to take care of them.

Ugh...goddamn fillers...

Nintendo
Wed, 07-01-2009, 03:40 AM
Great Episode As Expected But as long as that annoying little princess doesn't appear in the fillers,it's fine by me (although we realy wanted to continue the non-filler story since it's got more intresting now) and from the scenes we have seen,i hope the filler arc would be about the gap between the pendulum (vizards) arc and season 1 of bleach before ichigo go to SS.

Uberbaka
Wed, 07-01-2009, 05:42 AM
Not as if they have much choice when it comes to the fillers.. Some of the fights started in the anime haven't even finished in the manga...

And I'm not surprised Halibel would be censored, considering her outfit has always been censored in the anime. (In the manga she has constant underboob instead of a full jacket)

Marik
Wed, 07-01-2009, 09:05 AM
I just hope this filler isn't as long and as terrible as the Shūsuke Amagai arc.

Nadouku
Wed, 07-01-2009, 09:25 AM
I agree. The sword fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra was good, but too bad we won't be seeing it again in a while.

redcat
Wed, 07-01-2009, 01:21 PM
I just hope this filler isn't as long and as terrible as the Shūsuke Amagai arc.
it prolly will be, the manga is only 23 chapters ahead...

considering that, i read the manga for once. by the time we see it in the anime i'll prolly forget most details anyway. i can say i quite enjoyed it, altho just about any panel with action in it wasn't much more than a blob of ink and a bunch of bold japanese symbols drawn over it, so i don't feel terribly spoiled either.

David75
Wed, 07-01-2009, 02:22 PM
I guess that fillers are also necessary for the summer season to pass by, after all I guess the Bleach franchise gets money from channels that get money from advertising.
Advertising is probably less flourishing when everyone is outside for hollydays or whatever entertainement they can have without remaining at home... and forgetting Bleach.
Just some idea.

Regarding the ep, yes it's much better than the manga for it's very hard to get any sense of movement from the manga. I've read only a few chapters as I was bored I didn't see any Ichigo .
I thought the three fractions girls were dead in the manga, when it seems the commander spared them. Not that I care that much, for I do not feel anything for them.
#3 on the other hand gets me interrested, but I hope her mistery isn't just hiding nothing in the end.

redcat
Wed, 07-01-2009, 02:57 PM
the manga definitely suggests they died.

"I shall give your souls mercy, and simply burn them away"

the anime seems to be dumbing everything down

Nadouku
Wed, 07-01-2009, 03:11 PM
I just think that placing these fillers at odd locations make it weird, like the Amagai Sucksuke arc. It would be nice if they did it before jumping into the manga's timeline, but I guess they weren't expecting to advance this fast.

redcat
Wed, 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM
another odd thing i noticed in the anime allon healed the hole in his chest, but didn't in the manga. what was the point of adding that?

Nadouku
Wed, 07-01-2009, 04:33 PM
It's like having Allon pound his chest over and over again in an attempt to stop the bleeding, then finally healing it. Talk about waste of animation.

redcat
Wed, 07-01-2009, 05:07 PM
at least the whole pounding/freaking out was in the manga, everything was the same, but he never fixed his hole.

I took a screencap of halibel and uncensored it. I don't do this kind of thing very often at all so I hope it's not terrible.

before - http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3876/halibelorig.jpg
after - http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7103/halibelx.jpg

only spent a few mins at it o_o

Kraco
Thu, 07-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Seriously, what exactly was the art director so afraid of that made him censor that?

Well, I suppose that's a useless question considering how even blood is these days a luxury in this show.

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 07-02-2009, 04:43 AM
Seriously, what exactly was the art director so afraid of that made him censor that?

Well, I suppose that's a useless question considering how even blood is these days a luxury in this show.

Well I guess it has something to do with ratings, making it viewable for the younger crowd and such. Duh. :p

It was nice to see them acknowledge how terrible these fillers are and by doing that also proving that they prolly didn't have a choice. I don't mind the fillers now for the reason Penner pointed out. I just won't be watching them. :o

Endrance
Thu, 07-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Seriously, it would've been so much better if they just countinued with fillers after the bounto (sp? never watched it) arc and let the manga get ahead two years or something. I could've just skipped it like the bounto crap and start watching the anime again once it's all done. Now I have to be pissed over and over, because at least every 20 episodes (if not less), there's going to be fillers at totally illogical points.

And it's not just the fillers. Bleach is becoming like Naruto in terms of unnecessarily stretching out everything x10, which in my opinion is even worse than fillers (it lowers the overall quality of the anime), since I can just skip those.

Talking about stretching stuff. Was anyone else totally annoyed by the quantity of hits that mutation of a deer, lion and snake (I guess) gave itself after being poked by Yamamoto's Ryujin Jakka? I mean it took over one minute of the whole episode.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah, at this point I would have much preferred if Bleach had gone the same route the original Naruto did. Just two solid years of complete shit that you could pretend didn't exist.

This whole, filler arc in the middle of a real arc, stuff is just unacceptable.

AngryGumball
Thu, 07-02-2009, 02:11 PM
yeah so does this mean Ulquiorra is #4?

Penner
Thu, 07-02-2009, 02:14 PM
IIRC we have already seen that he was nr 4 a while back.

AngryGumball
Thu, 07-02-2009, 03:24 PM
yep being how I hop in and out and haven't memorized every scene figure I'd just ask since I'm prolly only into this maybe 60-70% interest.

Artris
Thu, 07-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Well, while I agree that fillers suck (especially when they are tossed in randomly like this) I wanted to say that all we've seen so far is utter BS in terms of power level. Some arrancar simply eat their fraccion so I'm not so surprised to see the fraccion get there asses handed to them.

I have to agree though: someone better die in this arc. I mean all the buildup about how powerful these dudes are. I also *really* need to see some vizard action. I mean what are they, cheer leaders or something? Still we haven't actually seen any of the arrancar release yet (#s 1, 2, 3) so there is still potential for an ass kicking.

Never thought I'd say this but I just hope they do a full season of filler and get it over with. This 2-3 random BS doesn't-fit-in filler needs to stop.

Jessper
Fri, 07-03-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm guessing that numbers 1-3 are Vasto Lords, maybe UIquiorra as well. The rest of the Arrancar are more than likely much, much weaker. Regardless it seems kind of far fetched to need the Vaizard at this point unless the fire wall drops and they have Aizen and co to deal with as well; however, Aizen seemed confident that they wouldn't have to intervene.

As for fillers /meh at least they are doing what they can with it, it will suck but the only other alternative would be to take a break but you would still be waiting the same amount of time to see it.

Kraco
Fri, 07-03-2009, 03:17 PM
And there's always the 0.1% chance they actually manage to make a nice and funny filler...

Nadouku
Fri, 07-03-2009, 08:22 PM
As long as it's not as bad as the two-part Karakura Riser filler, I'll go along with it. If it's worse, I just don't know what to think anymore.

TwisT
Fri, 07-03-2009, 11:07 PM
I think they should either just blast away with the fillers for 1-2 years and then come out with the series with a new name that picks up where it left of, like "Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden".

Or they do like Hunter x Hunter and i think it's the same with Hajime no Ippo, and if i remember correctly the Inuyasha anime was ended because they came to close to the manga (which i still hope will start again, but then again i don't even know if it's still ongoing or if it finally ended or of it just got dropped at some point), and stops it completely until there is at least enough material to make it go for at least 50-100 episodes (although HxH started to release OAV's instead, which might be good for a manga that don't release weekly, but not for a weekly manga).

Archangel
Sun, 07-05-2009, 02:34 PM
And there's always the 0.1% chance they actually manage to make a nice and funny filler...

...no

Anyway, this episode had some nice animation and the fight with Ulq was nicely done

kmkze04
Sun, 07-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Well we all complain about fillers... I do hate Bleach's random filler placement that totally breaks the momentum of the arcs.

But, in Bleach's defense, at least it is necessary to do fillers for the manga to catch up, unlike Naruto where the manga is ridiculously far ahead and they still throw in filler shit.