PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 115

Marik
Thu, 06-25-2009, 11:04 AM
[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 115 - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_115_%5B720p%5D%5BE095 A405%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_115_%5B480p%5D%5B4EF5 FE0B%5D.mp4.torrent)

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 115 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=71704) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=71705)

Archangel
Thu, 06-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Why do you have to add that much filler when you're 100+ fucking chapters ahead of the anime???

Well i guess i can endure it as long as we dont get any else crystal style curry of life noodle ransengans in the future

And they got Karin's hair color wrong O_o
It's a brighter red than that

Penner
Thu, 06-25-2009, 03:05 PM
First off, whats with the Firefly music, i mean it was so similar that at times i actually spaced out and missed parts of the ep because i had 'flashbacks' of it in my head.

Other than that, solid ep, nice animation when the new guy was fighting the hordes of random noobs.

Edit:

Btw, the first time that guy bumped into them and Sasuke gave him the "evil eyes", did it sound like he talked backwards for a moment there or am i hearing things?

arondruiz
Thu, 06-25-2009, 04:38 PM
And they got Karin's hair color wrong O_o
It's a brighter red than that

you realize that if you're in a dark room your hair looks darker, right? They have her character design up on the official naruto website already, so they aren't going to do it wrong.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/images/chara_karin.gif

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-25-2009, 07:34 PM
Hmm, so Sasuke is putting together a band.

Lotta cool memories in this episode. I always liked Zabuza's sword.

Which parts were filler in this?

Parkalash
Thu, 06-25-2009, 07:46 PM
The Whole sword hunting part was filler, http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/347/014/ that's how hard it was for them to get the sword, and the animation just keeps getting worse and worse.. for each episode =/

Archangel
Thu, 06-25-2009, 08:04 PM
you realize that if you're in a dark room your hair looks darker, right? They have her character design up on the official naruto website already, so they aren't going to do it wrong.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/images/chara_karin.gif

This is darker red??? O_o

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/511/68349352.jpg

Patriot
Thu, 06-25-2009, 08:13 PM
I like big butts and I can not lie, that Karin girl can't deny that she looks pretty in those itty bitty ...lol...

Sounds like some fun coming up..

sl00ke
Thu, 06-25-2009, 11:41 PM
haha yeah exactly my tought penner! backward talking in japanese FTW lol
atleast it sounded like that, i couldnt pick up even one word of japanese in that rambling ^^

lol rewatched it again to be sure. Im not claming to be uber at japanese but seriously what he is saying is making zero sense haha ^^

mage
Fri, 06-26-2009, 01:15 AM
Decent for filler, but totally unnecessary.. Guess they wanted to give a bit more of the whole wave arc nostalgia.

Uberbaka
Fri, 06-26-2009, 02:08 AM
Oh my.

Filler, that I enjoyed? That's a literal first.

As long as they give me Karin filler I won't have any problems with this.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 06-26-2009, 03:01 AM
Fucking Filler. :(

Penner
Fri, 06-26-2009, 06:28 AM
Honestly, if people had not said that this was filler, i would'nt have noticed.

I liked it ^^

Archangel
Fri, 06-26-2009, 06:57 AM

I liked it ^^

That's because you're still overdosing on crystal style water pump jutsu bullshit :P

Buffalobiian
Fri, 06-26-2009, 07:13 AM

I liked it ^^

Sasuke was being way too friendly. It's like now that Orochimaru's gone, he's finding some buddy to replace Naruto.

If he was like that in the manga too, then they wasted all that development before with his cold attitude, all that "cutting bonds" and malicious chakra talk.

Kraco
Fri, 06-26-2009, 08:05 AM
Sasuke was being way too friendly. It's like now that Orochimaru's gone, he's finding some buddy to replace Naruto.

While I agree that not killing clear enemies is too friendly (even for good guys), Sasuke was never a devil, though. It seems like his aim is to defeat Itachi without becoming Itachi v2. And what's wrong about getting a team? Even Akatsuki travel in pairs, and they are hardly any wandering saints. There's simply power in numbers, especially if the skills and attributes are varied. Beyond that he didn't seem especially buddying to me. He didn't even tell the water jutsu guy anything at all, didn't bother to give any kind of answer to most of the dude's questions.

Well, whatever, it was very refreshing to see somebody serious like Sasuke after all the Naruto idiocy we have been through lately.

Penner
Fri, 06-26-2009, 08:50 AM
It's nice to see someone with some actual skills instead of the regular Rasengan Shadowcloning, that shit gets old...fast.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Sasuke was being way too friendly. It's like now that Orochimaru's gone, he's finding some buddy to replace Naruto.I don't see what your talking about at all.

Sasuke said like 3 lines the entire episode. Plus he sicced a thousand guys on the water guy. I really wouldn't consider that being friendly.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 06-27-2009, 01:07 AM

If he was like that in the manga too, then they wasted all that development before with his cold attitude, all that "cutting bonds" and malicious chakra talk.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9342/97653974.jpg

LOL. You the same guy who accused me a few months back? Enlighten me, I'm completely dumbfounded.

--------------------------

My main issue with Sasuke right now is he's lost all his malice. He still doesn't speak, but when he does, it's not loaded with that elitist attitude we've seen till now. That and being indifferent (what he's doing now) are two different things.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 06-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Its more like hes grown up a bit. Doesn't let himself be ruled entirely by his emotions, you could say the same for naruto now too... a lot more subtle than sasuke but its a start.

Suigetsu is a bad mofucka, his voice actor sounds exactly how I read it. Loved this episode, the more sui the better. The filler writing amazed me, for once I felt like I was watching some classy classic naruto.

I hope karin isn't half as annoying as sakura -_-

Kraco
Sat, 06-27-2009, 01:45 AM
My main issue with Sasuke right now is he's lost all his malice. He still doesn't speak, but when he does, it's not loaded with that elitist attitude we've seen till now. That and being indifferent (what he's doing now) are two different things.

Maybe he has grown up? Compared to a certain other character in this series that would be excellent character development. He probably needed to calm himself down considerably for the simple reason that otherwise serving under Oro would have likely turned him into a monster (not a literal monster like Oro's filler underlings, but from an emotional point of view). Not to mention being like this (dead composed) was certainly an asset in the fight against Oro, allowing him to analyse the situation.

If you think about it, his current behavior is the kind of behavior that will help him to defeat Itachi (I think it's safe to say he still intends to do that, although he told the water guy he has big plans), instead of running after the man in a blind "I'll never forgive you!" rage like a certain other character in this series would do...

RasenDori
Sat, 06-27-2009, 08:22 AM
poor naruto... we forget about the level of calmness he displayed when fighting kakuzu.

gos27
Sat, 06-27-2009, 12:45 PM
i really liked this episode ... :O

maybe its because the guren and yukimaru ark was sooo damn poor .. !?

ASSpirine
Sun, 06-28-2009, 07:46 AM
I've watched the new canon material, so I thought, let me try the last filler. It was quite ok, but I was just half paying attention. Think I'll just skip it...

I hope in the future we don't see Sasuke using his cursed seal too much, that's just one ugly mofo...

Buffalobiian
Sun, 06-28-2009, 09:22 AM
It was grey before in the Final Valley battle, is that correct? At least then it looked deathly. Now it looks like....<<fill in the blanks with something brown>>....

Penner
Sun, 06-28-2009, 10:46 AM
I never liked his lame-ass transformation, i could tolerate it if he didnt have those fucking hand-wings... i mean come on, thats just fucking hideous <.<

DarthEnderX
Wed, 07-01-2009, 07:12 AM
I like the hand wings.

It's the fact that his form comes with its own makeup that annoys me.

Pandadice
Wed, 07-01-2009, 12:44 PM
awman, that was a pretty awesome episode.

lol, I thought it was funny when dude was like "it's you! you're the guy from last night!". and then Suigetsu is like "he kinda acted like he knew you".

Sabrac
Fri, 07-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the link!