PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 548

Marik
Thu, 06-25-2009, 05:19 AM
Binktopia - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zzyyljzvmzy) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/otk95e) - Online Viewing (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-548/page001.html)

Jimbei - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/548/01)

Very touching chapter.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-25-2009, 05:42 AM
Bon clay:1
Marines: 0

pretty epic.

RyougaZell
Thu, 06-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Bon-chaaaaaaan TT___TT

Archangel
Thu, 06-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Dam, Mr. 2 is too awesome

Lol at 241 escaped prisoners, there's no way the government can keep this covered up.

Marik
Thu, 06-25-2009, 11:14 AM
Dam, Mr. 2 is too awesome.
Indeed. He has become quite loyal to Luffy. I wouldn't mind seeing him join the crew in some capacity, if he can somehow survive that is.

rockmanj
Thu, 06-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Wow, that was really sad. Mr. 2 was a stand up guy. I don't see him surviving unless Blackbeard or that former warden guy intervene. What a great chapter!

Archangel
Thu, 06-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Indeed. He has become quite loyal to Luffy. I wouldn't mind seeing him join the crew in some capacity, if he can somehow survive that is.

I see him as an honorary nakama to the crew like Vivi but i don't see him joining them in their adventures

For one thing, what would his role be?

Assertn
Thu, 06-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Bon Clay's dedication is ridiculous. He's helped the strawhats four times (in two of which he sacrificed himself), and the only time the strawhats really helped him out, per-se, was in their own process of escaping or accidentally.

rockmanj
Thu, 06-25-2009, 12:40 PM
I see him as an honorary nakama to the crew like Vivi but i don't see him joining them in their adventures

For one thing, what would his role be?

Hhaha, ship's dancer maybe? I think Luffy might need to rethink the number of crewmates he wants. I don't remember how many people he said he wanted, but it seems that most crews have at least a dozen members or more (Whitebeard has whole fleets!) They could always use a janitor, I suppose.

Honoko
Thu, 06-25-2009, 02:34 PM
I never cared for the character, but Oda managed to actually make me want him to survive and return somehow. Dammit.

Assertn
Thu, 06-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Hhaha, ship's dancer maybe? I think Luffy might need to rethink the number of crewmates he wants. I don't remember how many people he said he wanted, but it seems that most crews have at least a dozen members or more (Whitebeard has whole fleets!) They could always use a janitor, I suppose.
Luffy said he wanted 10 crewmates. I'm not sure if that includes himself or not, though.

UChessmaster
Thu, 06-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Luffy said he wanted 10 crewmates. I'm not sure if that includes himself or not, though.

I beleive it doesn`t the episode in wich zoro officially joined is called "the 1`st" and so on and so forth with all members (except for robin, brooke however is the 8th), as for bon clay, they became best buddies before arabasta arc, they just fought cause they had diferent bosses i guess.

poopdeville
Thu, 06-25-2009, 06:58 PM
R.I.P. Bon~chan

Assertn
Thu, 06-25-2009, 07:33 PM
No significant character dies in one piece. Bon Clay will be saved by Blackbeard.

rockmanj
Thu, 06-25-2009, 11:30 PM
No significant character dies in one piece. Bon Clay will be saved by Blackbeard.

I second that.

poopdeville
Fri, 06-26-2009, 12:55 AM
Heh. I think he's dead too. He can't absorb the poison with his darkness, or he dies. His only hope is having such massive ambition/determination that he can live through the poisoning. That sounds pretty unlikely, considering that the Hydra's poison is strong enough to dissolve flesh (but not rubber).

Ivankov and Inazuma survived because of Ivankov's hormones, like Luffy did.

Actually, I hope Blackbeard is dead. I like the character a lot. But as I have said before, it isn't so easy to become PK. I think the manga would go up a notch in epic excellence if anybody could die at any time, even strong guys. One Piece is full of surprises. We shouldn't reject them just because they don't fit into our "rule" (nobody ever dies in One Piece), especially since Oda never promised to keep it.

For now, in my imagination, Bon~chan and Blackbeard are dead. You guys might be right, and I will ask you to not gloat. ;-)

Assertn
Fri, 06-26-2009, 01:38 AM
I don't think Ivankov's hormones alone could've given him that kind of recovery. Remember, even with massive willpower, it still takes 3 days to heal, and then another 2-3 to regain energy. I think Ivankov will have a story to tell which will hint at what's still to come within impel down.

Archangel
Fri, 06-26-2009, 01:43 AM
There must be a reason why Ivankov is fine while the scissors guy is all screwed up

Maybe more make up protection? :p

poopdeville
Fri, 06-26-2009, 03:26 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/547/12/

Look very closely at Inazuma. He's still covered in the poison. Ivankov is holding him. Magellan is saying, "But they..." (...got splattered)

Carnage
Fri, 06-26-2009, 04:52 PM
I don't know guys....I get the feeling Mr. 2 is dead this time...

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-27-2009, 09:38 PM
If spandam didn`t died after getting his back broken, no one will.

Archangel
Sat, 06-27-2009, 09:45 PM
If spandam didn`t died after getting his back broken, no one will.

When did he get his back broken?

Assertn
Sat, 06-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Nico robin's camel clutch. Seriously though, Spandam's defeat was weaksauce compared to this. If its substantially dramatized, then chances are its legit. If Bon Clay survives, it will be on par with Chouji's "death" scene.

UChessmaster
Sun, 06-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Nico robin's camel clutch. Seriously though, Spandam's defeat was weaksauce compared to this. If its substantially dramatized, then chances are its legit. If Bon Clay survives, it will be on par with Chouji's "death" scene.

Let`s not exagerate, Mr.2 CAN be saved by anyone right now, Shiryu (SP?), Blackbeard, Magellan himself (he decides not to kill him for w/e reason).

grrbrr
Sun, 06-28-2009, 01:03 AM
I would say Blackbeards doctor will fix them up... if not what's the point of a doctor in the crew?!? and most likely Bon will escape along with them.. would luffy then make him a Strawhat? Hopefully.. cause he is more useful then Brooke...

The Chancellor
Mon, 06-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Actually, I hope Blackbeard is dead. I like the character a lot. But as I have said before, it isn't so easy to become PK. I think the manga would go up a notch in epic excellence if anybody could die at any time, even strong guys. One Piece is full of surprises. We shouldn't reject them just because they don't fit into our "rule" (nobody ever dies in One Piece), especially since Oda never promised to keep it.

I don't people understand just how strong BB is. The guy is a fucking beast among beasts in the series now. He has a small hand chosen crew (that he picked) and he has one of the most powerful fruits in history. I don't think he's out of the running to become PK. Plus he's becoming a master planner.

Assertn
Mon, 06-29-2009, 12:23 PM
While I think it would be lame for BB to not be able to handle the poison himself, it would be nice to give Doc Q some sort of importance. Typically in shounen convention, the protagonist team works together in order to succeed, while an antagonist team often serves no other purpose than to create tiers of increasingly difficult opponents for the protagonists.

The Chancellor
Mon, 06-29-2009, 04:56 PM
While I think it would be lame for BB to not be able to handle the poison himself, it would be nice to give Doc Q some sort of importance. Agreed. But depending on Doc Q's skills, the pain he'll have suffered from absorbing the poison will have been to great for him to endure and keep on schedule with his plan of becoming or doing whatever it is that he is planning. It'll set him back a while. And I don't think four hours from Aces execution is enough time for Doc Q to cure him.