PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 362

Marik
Fri, 06-19-2009, 04:48 AM
SleepyFans - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tnj2j0hajun) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/wlmcfv) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/362/01)

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 06-19-2009, 07:24 AM
Cero-Spam

That's all I can say about his Guns. Despite his awesome looks.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-19-2009, 07:47 AM
well, after the slow and stupid start (though, I guess it would be better in the anime), this fight ain't that bad.

other than that, didn't we already have someone who can deflect ceros?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-19-2009, 08:46 AM
well, after the slow and stupid start (though, I guess it would be better in the anime), this fight ain't that bad.

other than that, didn't we already have someone who can deflect ceros?

He didnt deflect it, he shot it. Urahara was the one that could cancel them out by apply the exact amount of energy to them.

This chapter was ok. Seemed like it went by rather quick with not a lot going on.

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Cero METRALLETA

Damn scanlators can't bother to learn a bit of spanish even though they know Kubo loves to use it...

Nadouku
Fri, 06-19-2009, 09:18 AM
I must say, it's better than the previous battles, but not by far. However, shooting multiple Ceros seem... kind of weird. I was expecting Bala in the mass, but not Ceros. :p

Abdula
Fri, 06-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Cero METRALLETA

Damn scanlators can't bother to learn a bit of spanish even though they know Kubo loves to use it...
Yep, first a rocket launcher and now a sub machine gun. Well I guess it's for the best, after seeing his release in the last chapter I fully expected him to say Railgun(Black Cat).

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-19-2009, 12:05 PM
I found it hilarious that Lilynette could still talk to him even in that form. Although a bit disturbing when she complained about Stark touching her butt. Lol.

rockmanj
Fri, 06-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Geez, Kubo needs to learn some pacing. It ended like, way too quickly, and not in a good way. Interesting tactics though...just blanketing the area in front of you with cero blasts.

Archangel
Fri, 06-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Well, at least now i'm curious as to what other things he's able to shoot out of those guns

FireEmblem
Fri, 06-19-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm expecting their Bankai's to be giant strap-ons at this point. Really.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 06-19-2009, 05:25 PM

DOUBLE strap-ons mind you. For the BOTH of them.

UChessmaster
Fri, 06-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Or a bulletproof vest.

Dude, i just googled that on google image cause i didn`t knew what it was >>

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-19-2009, 08:33 PM
now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

the other half is to be the person who releases 2nd. I can't think of anyone (other that Noritora owning Chad) that watched his enemy release and still won without releasing on his own.

Nadouku
Fri, 06-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Heh, Grimmjow massacred Bankai Ichigo using just his hands before Ichigo got his Vaizard powers to "even" it up.

The Chancellor
Sat, 06-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Geez, Kubo needs to learn some pacing. It ended like, way too quickly, and not in a good way. Yeah I'm beginning to get really bored with the series now. The fights aren't bad, but they're just so lack luster and boring. You go then I go then you then I go. Once and a while there will be a power up or someone getting shocked for good measure. But that's it. And yeah the writing is soo bad compared to Naruto and definitely definitely One Piece. And yyou're definitely right about that, Kubo needs to take a page out of Oda's writing style and try to draw things out a little bit more.

Cal_kashi
Sat, 06-20-2009, 05:41 PM
I for one welcome our new Gunslinger Espada overlord.
Whoever loses here has forgotten the face of their father.

boilerph
Sun, 06-21-2009, 12:11 PM
Wait, I thought Ukitake never interfered in the fights of others because of their pride. So basically what this chapter is saying is that he watched his Kaien die and did nothing to help just because they weren't best friends.

Nadouku
Sun, 06-21-2009, 01:52 PM
I think Kaien asked specifically for Ukitake not to intervene with his fight against the Hollow. Kyōraku doesn't have a reason to fight Stark one on one like Kaien did (the Hollow just ate his wife, thus he wanted to avenge her).