PDA

View Full Version : need help identifying an anime

Pandadice
Tue, 06-16-2009, 06:35 PM
hey, so I need to figure out what this anime is.

It's about this girl who's body gets turned like into some cute metal thing, kinda like FMA. and then her and her friend go around to villages helping people.

that's about all the info I got, so if anyone has any idea and could help me out, it'd be appreciated

digitalrurouni
Wed, 06-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Cute metal thing?

Pandadice
Thu, 06-18-2009, 12:21 AM
uh yeah.. i guess like, she turns half robot or something...

it's like a friend of a friend watched this anime something like 4 years ago as fansubs (so not like anything on TV), and they were trying to figure it out, so my friend asked me if I knew anything, and so I came here to see if anyone had an idea.

they said there's an episode where like her and her friend go to a village and the people think she's a witch or something.

by that, it sounds episodic... it kinda sounds like FMA, Saikano, Grenadier, and elements of Kino's Journey. but it doesn't match any of those entirely.

sorry I can't help more, and it's not really a big deal to figure it out.

Dark Dragon
Thu, 06-18-2009, 12:49 AM
That's a rather vague description so i'm not really sure.

The first 2 series that i think of when i hear robot girls are Saber Marionette and Chobits and i don't think either of those fit your description.

try going here (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RobotGirl) and see if any of the show listed seem familar.

Pandadice
Thu, 06-18-2009, 03:49 AM
That's a rather vague description so i'm not really sure.

The first 2 series that i think of when i hear robot girls are Saber Marionette and Chobits and i don't think either of those fit your description.

try going here (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RobotGirl) and see if any of the show listed seem familar.

whoa, dude, thanks a ton! that's actually pretty much what I was looking for. some kind of massive list that it might be on. I'll definitely run this by my friend.