PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 361

Marik
Fri, 06-12-2009, 04:25 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uhne5gtgyjm) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/enmre0) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/361/01)

LaZie
Fri, 06-12-2009, 04:31 AM
Stark's release looks awesome. Apparently he has guns now.

Marik
Fri, 06-12-2009, 04:38 AM
Awesome indeed. Looks like he has a scope on his eye as well.

Sam98034
Fri, 06-12-2009, 05:54 AM
I don't see how a sword is going to beat a gun. Maybe his bankai is a bullet-proof vest? But I actually think he might have 2 bankais (the second will be a surprise) because he has two swords.

Nadouku
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:23 AM
Hmm, I honestly did not expect Lilynette to be Stark's weapon. But those guns look pretty promising, so I await the next chapter to see the fight... hopefully.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:24 AM
at least that clears out the "loneliness" thing.

I'm too bombed about the rocket launcher to care that he took out the guns.

itadakimasu
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:49 AM
so, soi-fong has got a bazooka for a bankai, and #1 espada has dual soul pistols... what has bleach come to?

michelous
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:59 AM
can't wait to see the 2 twin blade bankais next week

Inazuma
Fri, 06-12-2009, 07:26 AM
I think Kubo noticed how awesome Soul Eater is.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 06-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Jesus Christ I guess #2 and #3 are gone for good. Didn't Aizen originally say he wouldn't have to lift a finger? But i don't see how that would be the case since the Espada have been royally worthless as villains.

God I hope after #1 gets put down for good Aizen pulls a twist revealing that all of these fights have been just an illusion created by his shikai so as to gauge the current fighting capability of the Gotei 13 and all the espada are just fine.

Honestly I'm rooting for them at this point because they seem to be the ones who have the odds stacked against them.

Archangel
Fri, 06-12-2009, 08:31 AM
A whole chapter for 1 release... simply amazing

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Im still expecting Barragan and Halibel to break out of their predicaments. They we can have the Vaizards show up to kick both Shinigami and Arrancar.

Stark must live. His character is just too awesome... and they better not kill off Lilynette.

Archangel
Fri, 06-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Im still expecting Barragan and Halibel to break out of their predicaments. They we can have the Vaizards show up to kick both Shinigami and Arrancar.

I am too, but i'm not sure if the Vaizard card will be played just yet

Kensee
Fri, 06-12-2009, 11:21 AM
He took off his pink robe ... release already! Haha, I always knew he was pretty strong (I mean he is one of the more experienced Captains) but I'm curious what his bankai is.

rockmanj
Fri, 06-12-2009, 01:35 PM
J
God I hope after #1 gets put down for good Aizen pulls a twist revealing that all of these fights have been just an illusion created by his shikai so as to gauge the current fighting capability of the Gotei 13 and all the espada are just fine.

Honestly I'm rooting for them at this point because they seem to be the ones who have the odds stacked against them.

I would not be surprised to see that this was all some illusion.

Archangel
Fri, 06-12-2009, 01:58 PM
I would not be surprised to see that this was all some illusion.

Lol, that's too good of an idea for Kubo to ever use

Carnage
Fri, 06-12-2009, 03:40 PM
No, it's just shitty enough for him to come up with. People have been joking about it for some time now.

Sam98034
Fri, 06-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Jesus Christ I guess #2 and #3 are gone for good. Didn't Aizen originally say he wouldn't have to lift a finger? But i don't see how that would be the case since the Espada have been royally worthless as villains.

I agree that they've been awful villains, for the most part (#5 and 10 seemed worse, I guess). As far as I can tell, they are just soldiers following orders and are protecting themselves from soul society. I'm mean, just look at Nel, she was always a "nice" hollow.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 06-12-2009, 11:11 PM
I posted this in 360 by accident, damnit,

Oh snap! A lobo, he's zombie hunting!

\My shattered fibula is no longer in pain, hooray!
\\ I can spend time online instead of lying down

The Chancellor
Sun, 06-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this new fight is going to be awesome. Both in the way it'll be written and the fight itself? I mean, with giving Stark guns, Kubo is literally giving Kyoraku the ability to dodge bullets. Making him possibly the strongest captain involved in a fight in a while, and strongest right now not counting old man Yamamoto. The set up wasn't that bad either. Stark explained well, released, Kyoraku knew what was coming, threw his coat off, released, and is ready to fight.

This is going to be epic.

Carnage
Sun, 06-14-2009, 07:55 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this new fight is going to be awesome.

Yes, you are the only one who still thinks Bleach is awesome.

Archangel
Sun, 06-14-2009, 07:59 AM
Yes, you are the only one who still thinks Bleach is awesome.

Well, there are still people who rate it as a 7 (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=17315) ...

UChessmaster
Sun, 06-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this new fight is going to be awesome. Both in the way it'll be written and the fight itself? I mean, with giving Stark guns, Kubo is literally giving Kyoraku the ability to dodge bullets. Making him possibly the strongest captain involved in a fight in a while, and strongest right now not counting old man Yamamoto. The set up wasn't that bad either. Stark explained well, released, Kyoraku knew what was coming, threw his coat off, released, and is ready to fight.

Yes, you really are, here`s a spoiler for you.

Stark will use his ability and apparentelly will pwn Kyoraku, he`ll come back out of nowhere and bankai his way to victory.

There, no need to watch Bleach for the next 3 weeks.

EDIT: Now that i think about it, Ukitake will probably help at some point since he has no one to fight now.

Nadouku
Sun, 06-14-2009, 02:04 PM

I can't tell if it's sarcasm or not. :(

It all depends on how Kubo writes off the fight. If it does well, then we'll enjoy a good battle out of it. If not, then we'll just throw it away like every other Bleach chapter.

Archangel
Sun, 06-14-2009, 02:33 PM
I can't tell if it's sarcasm or not. :(

When in doubt, i just assume it's idiocy other than sarcasm

The Chancellor
Sun, 06-14-2009, 04:34 PM
When in doubt, i just assume it's idiocy other than sarcasm if you don't like the series anymore, then stop posting here for shits and giggles.

Archangel
Sun, 06-14-2009, 07:41 PM
if you don't like the series anymore, then stop posting here for shits and giggles.

I also do it so i can enjoy reading idiotic posts from guys like you :)

Sam98034
Tue, 06-16-2009, 03:52 AM
you two are cute :) play nice now, kay?
But I don't think any of the captains are going to win. Some crap will happen and they'll get owned. Then Viz step in or Ichigo comes or something. Maybe that one chick that got promoted to zero squad, who knows? I just think all the captains will lose this time.

Nadouku
Tue, 06-16-2009, 09:39 AM
Royal Guards, or Zero Squad, are only to protect the Soul Society King. It is probably implied that they never leave their position to do anything else. But yea, all the Captains are obviously gonna lose for the Vaizards to come and save them.

Anime1215
Tue, 06-16-2009, 03:03 PM
But can we really say that Stark combining with Lilynette will make much of a difference ? As noted in previous chapters, we can assume that Lilynette is pretty weak because Ukitake basically own her in every way possible. Its like emrging something really powerful (Stark) with something really weak (Lilynette). Will the merge really be that significant ?

Nadouku
Tue, 06-16-2009, 03:17 PM
It's a much better idea than letting Lilynette go off on her own. Like you said, she's virtually powerless against opponents like Ukitake. That way, she can aide Stark while he provides her with the Spirit Force that she needs to fight.

FireEmblem
Thu, 06-18-2009, 11:02 PM
No, it's just shitty enough for him to come up with. People have been joking about it for some time now.

Yeah. I have kind of assumed since the beginning that this would be some kind of illusion. Though it would be stupid if Soul Society, knowing Aizen's ability, hasn't come up with a counter yet. The illusion thing would be such a cop-out but it would be the only thing that would make sense, unless these Espada's wind up winning.