PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 451

Marik
Fri, 06-12-2009, 03:35 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1omjdzoykhy) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/46vuuh) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/451/01/)

LaZie
Fri, 06-12-2009, 04:39 AM
I bet Sasuke will kill Danzou and Tsunade will get her position as Hokage back. :)

Sam98034
Fri, 06-12-2009, 05:42 AM
Danzou is probably Tobi, so I doubt it. It looks like Sasuke will get there and fight with Naruto now, though.

UChessmaster
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:15 AM
Danzou is probably Tobi, so I doubt it.

Is he now? i wonder who will be Tobi next week...

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:21 AM
well, good luck with that.
the fact that the cloud village sent that request means they admit it'll be impossible for them to deal with Sasuke on their own.
The leaf doesn't have any ninjas that's able to fight evenly with Sasuke (aside from Naruto... maybe Yamato?), and the other villages wouldn't be so stupid to stick their precious ninjas into this wormhole of troubles.

so, Inari makes a comeback, it's a sure sign that something big is going to happen.

edit: fixed something

darkshadow
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:47 AM
Kakashi can definitly deal with Sasuke, if only for the reason he was nominated as Hokage.
Also don't forget how killer-bee nearly one-shotted sasuke twice, if it wasn't for karin and juugo his ass was toast. Using mangekyou 3 times has already started to affect him.
People need to stop overrating Sasuke, especially now that he has lost the curse seal and Oro's healing.
Kyuubi and Sage Naruto are far beyond him and Kakashi is just hax.

Strider
Fri, 06-12-2009, 07:05 AM
The final panel hardly hit home as anything shocking as it was a decision that should have been made over three years ago.

I see Danzou, in his likely very short reign, desensitizing the care bear village of Konoha. And, for that, I like him.

Psyke
Fri, 06-12-2009, 07:33 AM
They'll just get Yamato to give them wooden mansions in the meantime while they rebuild. :(

Jackpot! But I really meant it as a joke. :(

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-12-2009, 07:42 AM

I laughed when I saw that. Didnt know that it came from you, but remembered reading it.

I liked that Inari came back. That is cool to have older characters return! Not a big surprise chapter though. I like how Naruto is growing still though. Actually thinking about things.

Patriot
Fri, 06-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Yeah, Naruto is about to get real serious. Having to dispatch Sasuke means he might have to go up against his own villiage in order to protect him. But it might make sense since he will have to fight sasuke anyways...

Interesting...

Archangel
Fri, 06-12-2009, 08:39 AM
The final panel hardly hit home as anything shocking as it was a decision that should have been made over three years ago.

I see Danzou, in his likely very short reign, desensitizing the care bear village of Konoha. And, for that, I like him.

Agreed

I'm starting to think if he's the right guy for the job afterall

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-12-2009, 08:44 AM

LOL.
Psyke... you rock.

The chapter itself felt very dull. I don't see how Tazuna could have gotten to Konoha FROM Wave in less than a chapter. Specially since it doesn't even seem time has passed for the ninja had just been informed Danzou was the new Hokage... position he got just a while after Naruto returned from talking with Pain.

Archangel
Fri, 06-12-2009, 08:49 AM
The chapter itself felt very dull. I don't see how Tazuna could have gotten to Konoha FROM Wave in less than a chapter. Specially since it doesn't even seem time has passed for the ninja had just been informed Danzou was the new Hokage... position he got just a while after Naruto returned from talking with Pain.

Well naruto and all the other had already recovered from their wounds, so some time must have passed between the time Danzou traveled to wherever that council was and came back

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-12-2009, 09:09 AM
It is kind if ironic that Sasuke's actions sort of justify the order to wipe out the Uchiha clan due to there capacity for growth.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 06-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Im praying the "WE HAVE A PROBLEM" is the konoha fodder spotting sasuke and gang. I cant stand danzou he has no soul to him, watching him get a hard on every time he says Im hokage is weak enough the first time idk if I can keep it up, but Im sure danzou can! giggity

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Im praying the "WE HAVE A PROBLEM" is the konoha fodder spotting sasuke and gang. I cant stand danzou he has no soul to him, watching him get a hard on every time he says Im hokage is weak enough the first time idk if I can keep it up, but Im sure danzou can! giggity

I thought that the problem was the news of Danzou becoming the Hokage. It looked like he was running in to tell them something. Could be Sasuke though I suppose.

Spaceaprion
Fri, 06-12-2009, 10:53 AM
I know there are about a billion other things going on right now, but it seems like Naruto would have found some time to talk to Sakura or Kakashi about his father. At least to ask Kakashi if he knew or something. The old Naruto would have already found a chance to brag.

Archangel
Fri, 06-12-2009, 10:57 AM
I know there are about a billion other things going on right now, but it seems like Naruto would have found some time to talk to Sakura or Kakashi about his father. At least to ask Kakashi if he knew or something. The old Naruto would have already found a chance to brag.

That and the fact that the whole Hinata issue hasn't been dealt with yet is kind of annoying

poopdeville
Fri, 06-12-2009, 12:47 PM
What Hinata issue? Naruto seems to have rejected her.

rockmanj
Fri, 06-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Isn't the Hokage supposed to be really strong? Danzo is a cripple with one eye. Either he was like the strongest ninja alive before his accident, or the council has made a grave mistake. I mean, of course he can be an administrator (good luck doing all that paperwork with one hand!), but if it ever came down to protecting the village, all he could do is order people to do stuff. If someone were to attack, could Danzo fight them off?

Carnage
Fri, 06-12-2009, 02:35 PM
How is classifying a psychotic asshole cruel? (Comment on the last page)

And what was Sakura worried about? Getting Sasuke back, or the whole Naruto w/ Hinata issue?

6Zabuza9
Fri, 06-12-2009, 03:03 PM
that was some full metal alchemist shit happening there when the wooden mansion got summoned. also it feels like naruto is ending soon due to the guys frum zabuza arc coming back.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:33 PM
I just caught up on Naruto. It's good to see those characters from the wave country arc again. I don't think the series is going to end too soon. There are still too many loose ends.

RasenDori
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Danzou is probably Tobi, so I doubt it. It looks like Sasuke will get there and fight with Naruto now, though.

Has anyone considered that the thing Madara left to do was attend the Kage meeting that's coming up soon? He has been revieled as the Mizukage. Do we really expect him to play double duty as Hokage and Mizukage? All the evidence that he's not Danzou excluded, it's like we forgot he's the Mizukage.

Anyway, I think it's really interesting that Tazuna and Inari made an appearence. I can almost see them being used to help Sasuke snap to his senses.

I do also feel like the this will be the last arc too. Whatever loose ends are around can easily be cleared up as all things appear to be coming together now.

poopdeville
Fri, 06-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Has anyone considered that the thing Madara left to do was attend the Kage meeting that's coming up soon? He has been revieled as the Mizukage. Do we really expect him to play double duty as Hokage and Mizukage? All the evidence that he's not Danzou excluded, it's like we forgot he's the Mizukage.

Kage bunshin?

IF Danzou and Madara are the same person, it would make sense for him to become the leader of the two most powerful countries in the world. It's a big if, I know.

Carnage
Fri, 06-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Kage bunshin?

It's a big if, I know.

No....it's really not. That's very likely to happen.

rockmanj
Fri, 06-12-2009, 09:19 PM
That would actually be really epic if Kishi did that.

Pandadice
Sat, 06-13-2009, 03:21 AM
this is looking good. next chapter should be awesome.

so what exactly was the point of the Cloud nins? were they like, asking permission to deal with Sasuke? like, just making sure it was cool with Konoha if they took out the last Uchiha? I guess that makes sense. and then Danzou goes "oh yeah, go for it. I'll help you take him out".

Archangel
Sat, 06-13-2009, 04:09 AM
this is looking good. next chapter should be awesome.

so what exactly was the point of the Cloud nins? were they like, asking permission to deal with Sasuke? like, just making sure it was cool with Konoha if they took out the last Uchiha? I guess that makes sense. and then Danzou goes "oh yeah, go for it. I'll help you take him out".

I guess that Tsunade didn't considerate him a missing-nin so an attack on him would be considered an attack on Konoha. As such, the Raikage sent the cloud nins to avoid a conflict between the villages.

darkshadow
Sat, 06-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Well naruto and all the other had already recovered from their wounds, so some time must have passed between the time Danzou traveled to wherever that council was and came back

Plus didn't the "great naruto bridge" that tazuna build shortened the trip to konoha considerably?

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 06-13-2009, 12:19 PM

Anyway, I think it's really interesting that Tazuna and Inari made an appearence. I can almost see them being used to help Sasuke snap to his senses.

I do also feel like the this will be the last arc too. Whatever loose ends are around can easily be cleared up as all things appear to be coming together now.

I'm guessing u read the sleepyfans trans, but they made a mistake in the chapter where it was reviled that madara is still the mizukage. He was the former Mizukage not the current one. Although sleepyfans are fast they tend to make fair amount of mistake in their translations due to their speed. HisshouBuraiKen trans are very good so I advise u read his as well as when u are reading sleepyfans.

The chapter was alrit, like someone else mentioned wut the hell did sakura needed comforting for? as far as I remember she didn't lose anyone. And its also good to see that she still has strong feelings for sasuke which was reviled in when tazuna asked for sasuke and naruto made up something. So is naruto going for Hinata? hehe

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 06-13-2009, 12:56 PM
The chapter was alrit, like someone else mentioned wut the hell did sakura needed comforting for? as far as I remember she didn't lose anyone. And its also good to see that she still has strong feelings for sasuke which was reviled in when tazuna asked for sasuke and naruto made up something. So is naruto going for Hinata? hehe

her mentors in a coma?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 06-13-2009, 05:04 PM
her mentors in a coma?

Yeah but his mentor is dead, he seems alright.

Archangel
Sat, 06-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Yeah but his mentor is dead, he seems alright.

He was crying like a girl while holding on to an ice cream at night and contemplating suicide -_-

Stitch
Sun, 06-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Sasuke: Pain redux.

Or Pain: Sasuke redux?

I need to start seeing more originality in conflict from Kishimoto.

Will Sasuke finally realize how forgiving Konoha had been during Tsunade's reign now that Danzou wants his bitch ass hung and quartered?

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 06-15-2009, 01:39 AM
As much of an a**hole Danzou is, I didn't mind that one of his first acts was issuing the kill-on-sight order for Sasuke :)

samsonlonghair
Wed, 06-17-2009, 10:25 AM
At least Danzou is consistent. He's been brash and power-hungry since we first saw him during that story about Sai. Speaking of which, where the heck is Sai? Didn't he say that he was just going to the gas station to pick up a pack of cigarettes? That was like two hours ago.

Archangel
Wed, 06-17-2009, 11:03 AM
At least Danzou is consistent. He's been brash and power-hungry since we first saw him during that story about Sai. Speaking of which, where the heck is Sai? Didn't he say that he was just going to the gas station to pick up a pack of cigarettes? That was like two hours ago.

He's with Aiko, trying to find kabuto's location

samsonlonghair
Wed, 06-17-2009, 01:44 PM
That's another loose end that needs to be tied up before the series can end. Kabuto absorbed
Orochimaru's cells. Where the heck is that going to lead? Weren't Anko, Sai, and Yamato dispatched together? Yamato is back. Did he just leave Anko and Sai behind?

rockmanj
Wed, 06-17-2009, 04:46 PM
He's with Aiko, trying to find kabuto's location

Aiko? :o How dare you misspell her name! :mad: (jk, kinda). But yea, he's off looking for Kabuto. One wonders what he's been up to all this time too. I'm pretty sure its nothing good.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 06-18-2009, 11:08 AM
That's another loose end that needs to be tied up before the series can end. Kabuto absorbed
Orochimaru's cells. Where the heck is that going to lead? Weren't Anko, Sai, and Yamato dispatched together? Yamato is back. Did he just leave Anko and Sai behind?

Yamato had to leave to try to stop naruto here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/438/13/).

Confused_Yamato
Thu, 06-18-2009, 10:20 PM
Yamato had to leave to try to stop naruto here.

And that is where I got my name from. Couldn't think of a better one.