PDA

View Full Version : The beggining of the end

Archangel
Thu, 06-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Is this naruto's final arc? If not, when will it all be over?

It does somehow feel that way, with naruto having achieved a level of power worthy of an Hokage and with the apparently inevitable round 2 with Sasuke.

On the other hand, we still have alot of loose ends with the 8 tails still roaming about, 3 Akatsuki members left and all the mystery surrounding Toby

So how close do you think we are to the end?

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 06-11-2009, 01:48 PM
I'll give it 2 years...just because I don't it to be over soon. I doubt they will explain about Ying/Yang Chakra or what elements the Kagemane No Jutsu is and stuff like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the end battle isn't against Sasuke but the Kyuubi. That it did somehow break free from Naruto. Ahh well one can only hope.

Archangel
Thu, 06-11-2009, 01:56 PM
I'll give it 2 years...just because I don't it to be over soon. I doubt they will explain about Ying/Yang Chakra or what elements the Kagemane No Jutsu is and stuff like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the end battle isn't against Sasuke but the Kyuubi. That it did somehow break free from Naruto. Ahh well one can only hope.

That's unlikely, since it looks like th 4th implanted the Kyuubi on naruto in order for him to able to defeat "the one with the mask"

Confused_Yamato
Thu, 06-11-2009, 02:34 PM
I think it's going to be about a year an half to get everything finished up, just because there may not be much left, but it will get drawn out.

Pandadice
Sat, 06-13-2009, 03:26 AM
you know, i'm definitely feeling a "end of series" atmosphere with this latest chapter... i'm thinking it'll be over by the end of the year. I think this is definitely the last arc, but like Yamoto said, it'll most likely get drawn out a ways, maybe not even just to milk it, but more just to get closure on all ends.

SilentSnake
Sat, 06-13-2009, 05:05 AM
It sure felt like end of the series when Naruto came back from Payne and well, LITERALLY WHOLE village acknowledged him, which was kind of a part of his dreams as to why to become hokage in the first place. He was neglected, ignored and kind of hated at first so his need to be accepted by everyone has been already satisfied in a way. The only true goals left for him are to finish the Sasuke issue and officially become hokage, maybe marry one of the chicks that is ACTUALLY worth it :P

samsonlonghair
Sun, 06-14-2009, 12:05 AM
A lot has happened lately in Naruto. I still think It'll be a while until the series ends. I think that as long as Naruto keeps issues of Shonen Jump moving, Kishimoto will keep writing the series. Think of all the merchandising revenue. Naruto is a cash cow. The series won't end until it's no longer profitable.

enkoujin
Sun, 06-14-2009, 12:50 AM
It sure felt like end of the series when Naruto came back from Payne and well, LITERALLY WHOLE village acknowledged him, which was kind of a part of his dreams as to why to become hokage in the first place. He was neglected, ignored and kind of hated at first so his need to be accepted by everyone has been already satisfied in a way. The only true goals left for him are to finish the Sasuke issue and officially become hokage, maybe marry one of the chicks that is ACTUALLY worth it :P

I thought this all changed when he beat Neji and/or saved the village when he defeated Gaara['s Shukaku].

SilentSnake
Sun, 06-14-2009, 01:30 AM
I thought this all changed when he beat Neji and/or saved the village when he defeated Gaara['s Shukaku].

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/02-03/

This panel is pretty much self-explanatory :D

The Chancellor
Sun, 06-14-2009, 09:01 PM
as long as Naruto keeps issues of Shonen Jump moving, Kishimoto will keep writing the series. Think of all the merchandising revenue. Naruto is a cash cow. The series won't end until it's no longer profitable. I agree. But also, this threads only real basis is the fact that Kishi is using Danzou's age, as a quick story point to get to the next hokage. Which is probably going to finally be Naruto.