PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 223

sl00ke
Wed, 06-10-2009, 12:40 AM
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b223.torrent

Penner
Wed, 06-10-2009, 01:33 AM
yeah bro!

Meh... thats finally over, atleast now they get to fight the Arrancar fraccion leader dude, should be more interesting than the previous fights -.-

Seriously, big green furry arrancar that fights with an elephant trunk... do not want.

Nadouku
Wed, 06-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Ah, it's over! I like how Soifon treats Ōmaeda like trash but tries to keep him by her side. In fact, everything Soifon did this episode I liked (killing that Arrancar right after he unleashed his "true" power). Hahaha, so hilarious.

Penner
Wed, 06-10-2009, 09:19 AM
Yeah that was the best part, hes all "ill show you what true power is! yaaaaargh!!" *dead*

Epic Fail ;P

Kraco
Wed, 06-10-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm thankful it's over, though I have to admit the very end was nicely done. I guess it's understandable she wanted to learn something of the basic arrancar nature since this is her first encounter with them, but surely she still took too much time. Under even a bit more realistic circumstances the Espada geezer of course wouldn't have just sat idly while his underlings got uselessly killed, but I guess this is natural for textbook shounen, and so Soi Fong had nothing to worry about.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-10-2009, 08:56 PM
yeah bro!

Meh... thats finally over, atleast now they get to fight the Arrancar fraccion leader dude, should be more interesting than the previous fights -.-

Seriously, big green furry arrancar that fights with an elephant trunk... do not want.Most of the Arrancar releases seem animal based.

Barrigan's fraccion had a whale, a tiger, an elephant, a bird and a lobster.

The one's that aren't, like Sailor Moon release guy, seem to be in the minority.

Hell, Nel is just a furry horse thing.

Yukimura
Thu, 06-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Goats are not horses!

Anyway, finally these two less than stellar fights ended, now it seems we're headed over to another of the ~5 fights currently pending.

Bleach is nothing if not repetitive, set up half a dozen or so fights, show them in series dragging each one out over at least 2 episodes, reveal some new technique or skill of a 'good guy' about every other fight, resolve the fight, move on to next fight and repeat. I wonder if there will be any actual development in the series before September at this rate.

Nadouku
Thu, 06-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Any development that happens would only be purely based on Ichigo's needs. We haven't even delved into other people's perspective for what it seems to be a long time, and at this rate, we'll just get a bunch of random battles with known outcomes.

Archangel
Thu, 06-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Any development that happens would only be purely based on Ichigo's needs. We haven't even delved into other people's perspective for what it seems to be a long time, and at this rate, we'll just get a bunch of random battles with known outcomes.

Aizen especially prepared these 3 espadas for just such an ocasion, so God knows what the outcome will be ( at least that's what i'm hoping )