PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 360

Marik
Fri, 06-05-2009, 07:47 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?x0w4iy1rzum) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/al5d4i) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/360/01)

Archangel
Fri, 06-05-2009, 07:53 AM
... a missile launcher?

Really, Kubo?

Darky
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:07 AM
This chapter turned out rather disappointing, somehow i expected better. It's a bit convenient that she somehow has a ranged weapon though when she's all short range earlier on. Though you could kinda guess this was gonna happen since you can't get close to him, i'd rather have it they just switch midfight then Kubo thinking of bankai's to suit the battle. She should've switched with Hitsugaya and then Kubo could just think of a nice close quarters bankai for soifon.

I had to laugh at Ukitake acting all foolish though, in my opinion best part of the chapter.

Anyone know what Jakuho Raikoben means? lightning something would be my guess but i'm rather clueless on this one.

Marik
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:08 AM
... a missile launcher?

Really, Kubo?
Yeah, pretty lame and disappointing.

I totally forgot Ukitake was even fighting that girl. He really needs to focus on one fight at a time and stop jumping around so much.

Inazuma
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Lol, Reminds me of Lockon's Uber Rifle.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:29 AM
wow, I could have never imagined something as dumb as this.

next bankai to win the stupid contest is going to be the wii bankai, or the microwave radiation bankai.

I really like the fat guy, he's so outmatched, but he still tries his best. he's so fun.

on a more serious note, seeing as how brannigans aura causes rapid aging (including inanimate objects), won't he be automatically defeated by an attack that gains power over time? like a snowball or something, which starts small but gets bigger the more time it exists?
heck, just give him a slow-killing disease and watch him self-destruct.

Nadouku
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:29 AM
Only Ukitake and Lilynette moments made this chapter for me. The rest was surprising garbage at its best.

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Lilynette is awesome. Period.

I hate what Kubo did to Soifon. Not only he dared slice her arm off, but now this? Ugh...

Patriot
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Its basically set up that so no main character is going to lose? That's the way I see it, they only thing that could even remotely make this good is if the Vizard show up and join the Arrancar.

Or create a serious three way battle. Not a childish one where SS is forced to fall back. I'm usually don't agree with people who complain about free content, and I know I will follow Bleach until the end, but really, they need to be amazing... Is that too much to ask? LOL...

Carnage
Fri, 06-05-2009, 09:28 AM
This is becoming so ridiculous its worth the laugh every week.

FireEmblem
Fri, 06-05-2009, 02:04 PM
I must be the only one that likes her Bankai! X_x

Shitty pace as usual though! I will say this though, these last bunch of chapters are gonna be awesome in the anime, which is really the only thing saving these chapters imo. The Bleach anime is usually a couple of notches higher than typical shounen when it comes to the quality of animation during fights.

6Zabuza9
Fri, 06-05-2009, 04:16 PM
dammit i swear. every captain that unleashes thier bankai will say "damn, I really didn't want to use this today" or something like that

Darky
Fri, 06-05-2009, 06:14 PM
They're just extremely lazy, though lets say i could run the 100 meter sprint in just under 10 seconds. Doesn't mean i want to, who knows i could go for a casual 30 seconds if i thought that could win me the race.

Though tbh they're just to arrogant to see that they need to step up before they get hurt, thinking that shikai can finish the job easily which obviously can't.

boilerph
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:02 PM
dammit i swear. every captain that unleashes thier bankai will say "damn, I really didn't want to use this today" or something like that

The way I read it was that she didn't want to use that Bankai. Byakuya has shown that his Bankai has multiple levels and I'm thinking that Soi-Fon's has multiple forms. Otherwise, it would be the biggest disconnect in the series so far between the from/function of the Shikkai and the Bankai.
I think that captain level characters have multiple facets to their bankai, that's why Renji is still such a oke even though he has bankai

EpyonNext
Sat, 06-06-2009, 01:22 AM
I'm seeing this more as it looks like the Captains win, everyone is all high-fives and handshakes only to have the Espada be unscratched. Which will give a chance for the Vizard to come and and begin puttin the beating on the Espada.

Darky
Sat, 06-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Well there's a reason ofcourse that we see every captain unleashing a heavy attack but not seeing the outcome.

That always points to survival of the one receiving, for once it would be a nice cliffhanger if you thought they'd survive and they actually did die.

animus
Sat, 06-06-2009, 09:59 AM
I wonder what the hell the persona of Soi Fon's bankai was thinking when it thought "YES, I'M GOING TO BE A ROCKET LAUNCHER!".

Nadouku
Sat, 06-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Didn't you know? Rocket launchers are the newest type of assassination purposes. :p

Darky
Sun, 06-07-2009, 06:34 PM
They can be perfect for assasination if you just manage to hide well until you manage to get a shot of and kill the target by surprise. With a nice bang i might add :p

Granted the ideal situation would be where the target is all alone so you'd never be noticed and manage to escape again. Though who says an assassin needs to escape, just don't give away your employer or whatever.

Archangel
Sun, 06-07-2009, 06:43 PM
I must be the only one that likes her Bankai! X_x

It's .... a ... fucking ... ROCKET LAUNCHER !!!

They can be perfect for assasination if you just manage to hide well until you manage to get a shot of and kill the target by surprise. With a nice bang i might add :p

You're confusing assassination with terrorism

darkshadow
Sun, 06-07-2009, 08:41 PM
And you are confusing stealth ninja kills with assassination.
Assassination is the targeted killing of a person, most of the time someone important in a public place.
Abraham lincoln was assassinated, even though his assassin was spotted by many.

Doing the job stealthly by sniper, or knife or blowing up the stage they are standing on doesn't really matter, the only thing matters is that its a suprise attack.

I know I would be fucking suprised if I saw a rocket coming at me for no reason, especially knowing by the time you realise you are going to blow the fuck up, it will already be too late ;o.

So yeah I like her bankai too, too heavily guarded? Just blow it the hell up.

Darky
Sun, 06-07-2009, 10:57 PM
They just have to get in unseen and get the job done which is still possible with a rocket launcher though highly unlikely. Besides like your saying it terrorism can't involve assasination.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Fri, 06-12-2009, 04:01 AM
What the hell was the point of that sash wrapped around that building last chapter? All that time she spent setting up and it turns out to be a big rocket. Kubo must be running out of ideas.

Nadouku
Fri, 06-12-2009, 06:18 AM
I think the sash helps to prevent her from taking a huge knockback from firing the rocket.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 06-12-2009, 09:11 PM
disregard this post, user is a dumbass and has nothing constructive to contribute.