PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 450

Marik
Fri, 06-05-2009, 06:47 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jr4j5jmdknr) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vyuk4) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/01)

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-05-2009, 06:50 AM
I think that everyone called this one.

Tyreal
Fri, 06-05-2009, 07:05 AM
I know last time I mentioned this it was considered a ridiculuos idea by some here but this chapter really has me thinking that Danzou is Madara again.

Archangel
Fri, 06-05-2009, 07:36 AM
I know last time I mentioned this it was considered a ridiculuos idea by some here but this chapter really has me thinking that Danzou is Madara again.

Yay we're back to this

Seeing how the 4th identified Tobi from Akatsuki as "the one with the mask" instead of as Madara, that leads me to believe yet again that he is only using the name of Madara to accomplish whatever agenda he has

As you said, this chapter does seem to point in the direction of Danzou again

Whatever his real identity is, i can at least congratulate Kishi on making at least this mystery so interesting to try and guess.

itadakimasu
Fri, 06-05-2009, 07:54 AM
I thought it was a good chapter until the very end. IT IS DECDIDED! that just seemed like a rushed decision to me.

I'm a little confused about the new charactors. I thought alot of things were wrapping up and pretty sure i haven't seen them before.

Darky
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:12 AM
The leaders of the country sure didn't give it alot of thought about choosing a successor. Or ad groundrules that when Tsunade wakens from her coma that she'd be reinstated again instead of making Danzou the 6th. They should have just made him temporary regent.

I still think they should have plans ready who would succeed her before something happened to her, every country this day has a vice-president or something similar who can take over if needed.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:18 AM
It's like they're all gathering to choose the next pope, but then they decide voting would take too long, and that they'll miss the great feast for naruto's victory, so they just give the title to the first guy who's willing to take it (assuming he'll follow the footsteps of the previous hokages and die prematurely).

Other than that, doesn't anybody remember that while the village was under attack, and other people were sacrificing their lives, Danzo hid in a hole. don't they remember that?
it's still beyond me how the politics in naruto work, since in every decent military organization, danzou and his crowed of scared-shitless-piss-their-pants men would be executioned (sp?).

as for the new cloud guys. I've got a feeling that Kishimonto is outsourcing their dialog, it's way too funny to be real.

Marik
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Man, I can't wait until they find out that Danzou killed Naruto's communication frog. I would love to see Naruto kick his ass for that. Sadly, that probably won't happen because he's being set up as fodder for Sasuke.

Archangel
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Man, I can't wait until they find out that Danzou killed Naruto's communication frog. I would love to see Naruto kick his ass for that.

Actually i would say that was the only good thing the mofo did during the whole confrontation, since he had no idea Naruto had such fucking haxx at that point

Then again he probably did it to make Tsunade look weak, not to look out for the village's jinchuriki

RyougaZell
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Naruto should just tell Shikato what Nagato told him. That he became Pain when Danzou tried to betray Konoha by joining with Hanzou.

I smell revolution coming in Konoha. Just not the way we expected (Danzou killing Tsunade)

I wonder how high ranking Shikato is to be there with the three elders. Why not someone like Hiashi? And on the matter... why was there an ANBU sitting among them?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:51 AM
How can Tobi be Danzou if we just saw both of them in different places at the same time? I really think that Tobi is Madara, and Danzou is Danzou. Nothing more, nothing less.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 06-05-2009, 09:47 AM
I sense a Sasuke/Naruto team up in the end to destroy this 'new' Konoha being formed and rescuing it to make the old one. Danzou will no doubt be revealed to the driving force behind the Uchiha's destruction, which will get Sasuke on board. And Naruto just needs an excuse to fight alongside Sasuke and not against him.

Yukimura
Fri, 06-05-2009, 10:21 AM
How can Tobi be Danzou if we just saw both of them in different places at the same time? I really think that Tobi is Madara, and Danzou is Danzou. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not that I support or oppose the theory of Tobi/Danzou but I think it is still at least plausible. Consider Tobi's apparent phase shifting/dimensional powers (escaping Amaterasu flames) as well as the Fourth setting the precedent for ninja's being able to summon themselves to other locations. It could be that Tobi/Danzou can teleport himself between Konoha and the Akatsuki hideout with ease (there's no direct evidence of course, I'm just saying it's plausible).

It would have taken time for the ninja called to the meeting with the Daimyo to get from Konoha to wherever the capital of the Fire country is (assuming all good ninja can't just teleport wherever they want of course). Zetsu's method of travel/projection though plants seems to let him move much faster than the average ninja running somewhere so he could have returned to the hideout and informed Tobi/Danzou of what happened as the Konoha ninja were on the move. Then Tobi/Danzou would just have to teleport himself to the capital and act like he was somewhere else when he heard the call and got there on his own.

@RyougaZell: Hiashi was stated as being out of the village by the guy who was guarding Hinata when Pain attacked.

Anyway, this was kind of predictable though I thought he might at least man up and kill Tsunade rather than putting her on a bus with the coma trick. With Tsunade in a coma she can come back to fill the power vacuum left after Naruto and co. and/or Sasuke and co. kick Danzou's ass and/or reveal some dark secret about what he's done to 'protect Konoha' and he is no longer able to stay Hokage.

Uberbaka
Fri, 06-05-2009, 10:32 AM
And so Palpatine becomes emperor. Bring on the rebel forces.

RasenDori
Fri, 06-05-2009, 11:05 AM
well, id say that this way the perfect way to wrap up this arc. im glad kishimoto didnt puss out on danzou this time like he did at the end of the sai/sasuke arc. omoi and karui are a roit, and i cant wait for kisame versus killer bee.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Fri, 06-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Naruto should just tell Shikato what Nagato told him. That he became Pain when Danzou tried to betray Konoha by joining with Hanzou.

I smell revolution coming in Konoha. Just not the way we expected (Danzou killing Tsunade)

I wonder how high ranking Shikato is to be there with the three elders. Why not someone like Hiashi? And on the matter... why was there an ANBU sitting among them?

i agree i think naruto will tell them, then the whole "the village loves naruto" will fade away and no one who isn't close to him will believe naruto, and shikamaru's dad will die...

poopdeville
Fri, 06-05-2009, 12:26 PM
I'm a little confused about the new charactors. I thought alot of things were wrapping up and pretty sure i haven't seen them before.

They're not really new, we just haven't seen them much. They're visiting from the Cloud Village, in order to get Konoha to help recover Killabee and destroy Akatsuki.

Assertn
Fri, 06-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Why would Konoha care about the secret mission between Hanzou and Danzou? Roots was originally sanctioned with the explicit intention of doing things within the shadows for the sake of the village. Its not like he was betraying Konoha by helping the Rain village.

Stitch
Fri, 06-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Oh shit, this shit just got real.

Danzou, the one who secluded himself from the very village he is now presiding over as Hokage, has been chosen over Kakashi, the very ninja who gave his life for Konoha and is the sole surviving student of Naruto's father and teacher of Naruto himself, Konoha's new darling.

This is going to be so fucking epic. Civil War, here we come! West side, west side!

Kishimoto:

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Robert-DeNiro---Analyze-That-Photograph-C10102490.jpeg

You're good.

Danzou will stand directly in Naruto's way to world peace by propping up his extremist views on international relations.

Shikamaru's father will now be targeted by Danzou for his blatant cockblocking, causing Shikamaru to fuck a motherfucker up or two in retaliation.

Oh, my God.

http://dansego.com/matrix/Images/tank.jpg

These are exciting times!

By the way, I hate how Naruto didn't even acknowledge Hinata after being welcomed back into the village he couldn't save in the first place. Motherfucker needs to remember that Hinata was the one that he didn't need to compete with Sasuke over. You don't marry the one you love, you marry the one who loves you. Simple gangsta 101 shit right there, and he can't even get that right.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 06-05-2009, 01:46 PM
I kinda like it this way cause there is at least someone now who stands in the way of naruto to go on these stupid rescue arcs. Don't get me wrong I hate danzo too, but I was getting tired of naruto getting the green light on searching for sasuke every time. Things will get interesting if danzo remains as a hokage for a while. Then again I also have this feeling that Kishi is doing this in order to redeem sasuke in front of the whole village by taking out a tyrant with a welcome back home kinda reception. Then naruto and sasuke team up for the final boss, one scenario I hate to see.

I don't want to get into the train of danzo being madara, but I must say it was very weird how tobi said there is an important matter at hand right before that meeting to choose the next hokage. A simple diversion from Kishi or a foreshadowing?
They could be 2 different person but in one team, either madara is going to stop sasuke to go to konoha or wut was mentioned before.

@Stitch
I'm with you on the hinata part man can't believe that bastard didn't even look for her, wtf? she was willing to sacrifice her life for him wut did sakura do? just wait there and watch while he was almost caught. ops sorry the naruxhina fan in me just exploded.

@Assertn
Considering how the village went to war with Hanzo I think most ppl would care if he was in league with Hanzo, especially the ppl who lost their loved ones in that war. But thats my opinion.

FireEmblem
Fri, 06-05-2009, 01:53 PM
How was the the destruction of the village partially Tsunade's fault? Wth kind of shit is that!? That old bitch needs to die!

And the one thing hinting at a connection between Tobi and Danzou is that Tobi said "I've got something to do" and then boom, the meeting! Besides that, I'm hoping that they are different people, or working together!

Marik
Fri, 06-05-2009, 01:53 PM
By the way, I hate how Naruto didn't even acknowledge Hinata after being welcomed back into the village he couldn't save in the first place. Motherfucker needs to remember that Hinata was the one that he didn't need to compete with Sasuke over. You don't marry the one you love, you marry the one who loves you. Simple gangsta 101 shit right there, and he can't even get that right.

I agree. He should have at least rushed to her and made sure she was ok.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 06-05-2009, 02:21 PM
How was the the destruction of the village partially Tsunade's fault? Wth kind of shit is that!? That old bitch needs to die!

And the one thing hinting at a connection between Tobi and Danzou is that Tobi said "I've got something to do" and then boom, the meeting! Besides that, I'm hoping that they are different people, or working together!

I just cant see Danzou or Madara needing to have that much of a presence. So you are telling me that he needs to be the Hokage AND the secret leader of the Akatsuki to get his way? I think that one or another is powerful enough. Not to mention, why would Danzou call for the destruction of the Uchiha clan if he was Madara?

Abdula
Fri, 06-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Because the Uchihas betrayed him, so he wanted to get revenge on them as well.

Pandadice
Fri, 06-05-2009, 02:36 PM
heh, so much for an exciting coup take-over.. he just yelled a lot and got his way..

i Liked how they tied Iruka into it, showing his memories of when Naruto was just the out-cast of the village.

awman, those cloud ninja are awesome. can't wait to see more of them.

akatsuki's lost two more members, so how many do they have left? they lost daidara, hidan, kakuzu, itachi, pain and konan? and what, they started with 9? (well, i didn't count the puppet guy, but I'm pretty sure they replaced him awhile ago)

Abdula
Fri, 06-05-2009, 02:50 PM
The remaining Akatsuki members are Madara, Zetsu and Kisame.

Btw since you guys are tying Madara saying "I have another matter to attend to" into the whole Tobi is Madara is Danzo thing. The first thing that came to my mind when he said that is Sasuke. Last chapter Sasuke announced that he and his little hawk group were heading to Konoha and regardless of what Madara's real goal is, we know it hinges on Sasuke. So I'm pretty sure that is what he was referring to.

enkoujin
Fri, 06-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Other than that, doesn't anybody remember that while the village was under attack, and other people were sacrificing their lives, Danzo hid in a hole. don't they remember that?

The village was most likely too chaotic to call for Danzou - especially if Tsunade was already on patrol. I am quite doubtful that anyone would stop to ponder the whereabouts of Danzou while evacuating civilians, fighting the Pain bodies and fleeing for their lives have more prioritization.

ANBU is directed under the Hokage and it does make sense for a representative to be there to hear who they are going to serve.

The leaders of the country sure didn't give it alot of thought about choosing a successor. Or ad groundrules that when Tsunade wakens from her coma that she'd be reinstated again instead of making Danzou the 6th. They should have just made him temporary regent.

While the temporary regent does sound more practical than appointing Hokage, it just seems that there is someone readily available to take the job who fits the specifications and requirements of being Hokage (as Death BOO Z has said). Danzou has been the leader of Roots and/or ANBU, he has a seat on the Council, is elderly mature and is presumably strong (though, we have not seen the extent to this). Truly, there is no better candidate than Danzou at this point in time. Because really, on the Naruto-universe stage, a village without a Kage is likely to be susceptible to attacks (especially during an anarchic period with Akatsuki posing a threat). You really cannot trust other villages to keep their promises and not betray Konoha for their own benefit.

The Hokage is the figurehead of Konoha and the Fire Country. If there's an attack on the village, it is the Hokage's duty to defend the village from intruders (see Gaara and Deidara). Because she could not eliminate Pain quickly enough to prevent damage to the village (people died...but later were subsequently revived), she becomes a prominent scapegoat. For example, when the general populace typically blames someone for the American's presence in Iraq, fingers start pointing to former US President George W. Bush, not at the other lesser-known and influential people behind that might have caused it.

I sense a Sasuke/Naruto team up in the end to destroy this 'new' Konoha being formed and rescuing it to make the old one. Danzou will no doubt be revealed to the driving force behind the Uchiha's destruction, which will get Sasuke on board. And Naruto just needs an excuse to fight alongside Sasuke and not against him.

Sadly, that is what I think will happen as well.

RasenDori
Fri, 06-05-2009, 03:01 PM
I just cant see Danzou or Madara needing to have that much of a presence. So you are telling me that he needs to be the Hokage AND the secret leader of the Akatsuki to get his way? I think that one or another is powerful enough. Not to mention, why would Danzou call for the destruction of the Uchiha clan if he was Madara?

Don't forget that he is also apparently the mizukage.

Danzou = Madara? Really? Obito = Tobi was more convencing. Why would Danzou send Anbu to kill Sasuke only to recue him after the fight with Itachi. And if Madara is Danzou. wouldn't Sasuke be a major threat to his plans in Konoha. Let's not forget that Madara HATES Konoha. Why would he want to rule them when it clear he's been intent on destroying them?

Rikudo
Fri, 06-05-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm thinking Danzou will ask of Sasuke and his merry band to help sync with Gedo Mazou. He did mention that they need a few pawns to possibly control the summon.

And Danzou can't be Madara. During his brainwashing Sasuke, didn't he say that Danzou used Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan. So why would he send Sasuke to kill Danzou if they are the same person.

Idealistic
Fri, 06-05-2009, 03:58 PM
This is what will happen.

Sasuke explains to Naruto why he is now against Konoha. Naruto tries to tell Sasuke it was the past. Sasuke spits in Naruto's face and they fight. Naruto wins ths time. Then Naruto asks Danzou or whoever was in charge of the Uchiha stuff why they did it. Then they give the usual BS blah blah blah. Then Naruto gives a speech and it changes their views of things and it ends just like how Pain ended.

The end.

Though this arc might be better.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 06-05-2009, 05:36 PM
With payne gone, shouldn't the giant statue disappear as well?

you know what, I can accept the statue staying ("alive"?, who knows), but we really need an akatsuki explanation. the entire 'destroy people to bring peace' was valid as long as payne was in control, now that he's dead, it seems pointless for them to keep gathering stupid animals for the statue.

If madara was really in control the whole time, then he wouldn't have needed the statue to crush the leaf (seeing as how Payne himself was enough for that, so Payne and another akatsuki member would probably be able to destroy the village in two hours). but now that Payne is gone, Madare keeps enforcing the statue, implying he can control it. I find it hard to believe that Payne was being played all the time and didn't notice that someone else was messing with his junk (the giant came out his body, he has to know those kind of stuff).

which leads to the question of leadership in akatsuki, It's practically impossible that Payne worked under Madare, and if they were simply collaborating, I'd assume Qunan would know a bit more about his plans.

screw this, I'm still waiting for Naruto Kisame tag team.

poopdeville
Fri, 06-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I thought Pein's statue creature would disappear too.

I don't understand why they made Danzou Hokage either. It doesn't make sense. He's the same age as the Third Hokage, who was already too old for the job years ago. It would have made a lot more sense for him to present a Roots ANBU Jounin to make Hokage.

"Akatsuki" doesn't really exist as an organization now that Pein and Konan are gone. They're more like the Water Villages' super secret Roots ANBU now that they don't have an international agenda.

I fear there is yet another Sharingan mega-hax, and that Madara took up the role of Danzou to piss Sasuke off enough to make it work. I mean, if the emotion of killing your friend can make the MS come out, imagine what kind of Sharingan you get if you destroy your village.

FireEmblem
Fri, 06-05-2009, 07:50 PM
The Hokage is the figurehead of Konoha and the Fire Country. If there's an attack on the village, it is the Hokage's duty to defend the village from intruders (see Gaara and Deidara). Because she could not eliminate Pain quickly enough to prevent damage to the village (people died...but later were subsequently revived), she becomes a prominent scapegoat. For example, when the general populace typically blames someone for the American's presence in Iraq, fingers start pointing to former US President George W. Bush, not at the other lesser-known and influential people behind that might have caused it.

That's totally different. That's a war against a country, in the case of the US and Iraq. This is a case of terrorism, Pain vs. Konoha. How is it her fault at all that she couldn't stop him right away? He snuck into the village and had 6 different bodies. So if 6 people manage to sneak into your house, and manage to destroy it, and you're the head of household, it's your fault for not taking them all out? Hardly.

poopdeville
Fri, 06-05-2009, 07:52 PM
I don't see a substantive difference between war and terrorism in this context... it's all military action when it comes down to it, even if the terrorist's military is just a militia.

Case in point: the 9 Akatsuki were a small, but extremely strong army.

But this is more-or-less irrelevant. What FireEmblem said regarding the "6 people" was spot on.

On the other hand, blaming Jiraiya for training Pein is absurd, especially since Nagato was relatively willing to leave Konoha alone before Danzou and Hanzo joined up. (In a move that betrayed Konoha by helping Hanzo consolidate his power.) If anything, Konoha should have supported the early Akatsuki.

enkoujin
Fri, 06-05-2009, 08:32 PM
That's totally different. That's a war against a country, in the case of the US and Iraq. This is a case of terrorism, Pain vs. Konoha. How is it her fault at all that she couldn't stop him right away? He snuck into the village and had 6 different bodies. So if 6 people manage to sneak into your house, and manage to destroy it, and you're the head of household, it's your fault for not taking them all out? Hardly.

Okay, my bad, that was a really bad example (because you went off-topic with war and terrorism for some vague reason), but let me repeat - the Hokage is [generally] supposed to be the strongest in the village, not to mention the figurehead as well. I mean, you were chosen to become Hokage so you can perpetually continue the "will of the fire" - or rather, live to see the day where you pass the torch to the younger generations. That typically means you have to protect them from harm.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/04/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/20/

Not only did Nagato's corpses become detected the second he enter the Konoha premises, Tsunade was anticipating his attack ever since Fukasaku came back to tell Konoha what had happened to Jiraiya. What was Tsunade doing when their buildings came under fire?

Take the time to look into the window and have an inner monologue saying:

So, he's finally here...

And with this:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/421/06/

Arguing with your advisers when Pain is in the village slaughtering everything.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/406/03/

In the above link, Fukasaku says:

He left the rest up to you.

From the minute he said that, I thought it was a red alert to say that they have to prepare for Pain's attack...

While your "six-man-breaking-into-my-house" analogy is good, it wouldn't make too much sense here because the average family father is not muscular nor is he strong enough to defeat six different people all at once. In this case, we have the strong Hokage who commands an entire village (rather, the military) at his/her word. I think it would make more sense if you talked about a mansion and the bodyguard though.

Lastly, I was just using that US-Iraq analogy to put emphasis on how people typically tend to blame the leader of a country for such consequences that befall on a country. I apologize if you misunderstood.

FireEmblem
Sat, 06-06-2009, 02:14 AM
It still isn't her fault. Sorry. =\

RasenDori
Sat, 06-06-2009, 08:58 AM
I fear there is yet another Sharingan mega-hax, and that Madara took up the role of Danzou to piss Sasuke off enough to make it work. I mean, if the emotion of killing your friend can make the MS come out, imagine what kind of Sharingan you get if you destroy your village.

Donzou ordered Itachi to slaughter the entire Uchiha clan. That means that Sasuke was never meant to be alive in the first place. Remember Itachi killed the whole clan, and his mangekyou sharingan didn't get any stronger from it. If there a new sharingan hax, it does not come from something like that.

TwisT
Sat, 06-06-2009, 12:14 PM
And who did we/Sasuke learn that from? Since Madara was the one telling the story couldn't it be so that he lied to manipulate Sasuke? Whether he is Danzou or not you still have to keep in mind that Madara could have bent the truth or even just pulled most of it from his ass.

I must say i was a big skeptic of the Madara=Danzou-theory that some of you came up with but i must say that it has gained bigger and more valid clues. But i'm not aboard that theory yet. I still think Danzou is just Danzou. But i'm no longer able to say that without feeling doubts unlike before.

FireEmblem
Sat, 06-06-2009, 12:28 PM
The one thing about Madara's story that we know is false is the part about him attacking the village with the Ninetails. After seeing Minato again we see that it really was Madara 100%, however Madara claimed that it was a "natural disaster" or something when he told Sasuke. Aside from that we don't really know what's real or fake. Though judging from Danzou's shady activity and the dicksucking he receives from the other 2 advisors, I wouldn't doubt if Madara is telling the truth about that part!

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Madara sent pain to get the 9 tails, Hanzo killed that frog so that Naruto wouldn`t come back and thus pain can`t get the 9 tails. /end argument

Pandadice
Sat, 06-06-2009, 11:31 PM
wait, guys, what exactly is Killabee's current situation?

Madara sent Sasuke to capture him, which he did, right? but now Sasuke and team Hawk are on their way to Konoha, so they obviously don't have him. But now Kisame is being sent to get him? so.. what did Sasuke do with him? is Kisame going to get him from Sasuke? but wouldn't Sasuke meet up with Madara and just give killabee to him? .. i'm not understanding this situation...

edit:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/12/

right there, Sasuke hands Madara Killabee. so what does Kisame have to do exactly?

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 06-07-2009, 12:03 AM
wait, guys, what exactly is Killabee's current situation?

Madara sent Sasuke to capture him, which he did, right? but now Sasuke and team Hawk are on their way to Konoha, so they obviously don't have him. But now Kisame is being sent to get him? so.. what did Sasuke do with him? is Kisame going to get him from Sasuke? but wouldn't Sasuke meet up with Madara and just give killabee to him? .. i'm not understanding this situation...

edit:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/416/12/

right there, Sasuke hands Madara Killabee. so what does Kisame have to do exactly?

It was a fake one the real one is still out there.

Abdula
Sun, 06-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Beat me to it. I was trying to find the chapter:D
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/11/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/12/

michelous
Sun, 06-07-2009, 07:02 AM
if danzou doesn't get killed by sasuke if see naruto kicking his ass out

itadakimasu
Sun, 06-07-2009, 12:57 PM

Ah, tyvm... I was wondering about that too because I just remember that Sasuke caught him. Didn't remember the tentacle part ^^

Sidnne
Sun, 06-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Madara sent pain to get the 9 tails, Danzou killed that frog so that Naruto wouldn`t come back and thus pain can`t get the 9 tails. /end argument

;)

And yeah, you're right on that point. I thought I had pointed that out yesterday, but I guess I forgot to submit it, because I don't see my post anywhere.

I think its just the mystery and shadiness of the characters; us knowing so little about them, that is causing people to theorize that Madara and Danzou are one and the same (and I guess Danzou's eye being bandaged also). But their actions thus far really don't coincide.

Madara seems to be out to destroy Konoha, while Danzou really does want to make it stronger. Danzou's loyalty to Konoha is not what is in question, its his methods.

I suppose anything is possible. But hopefully we will see Madara "attending to other matters" next chapter, which should certainly put an end to the argument.

Pandadice
Sun, 06-07-2009, 08:20 PM
It was a fake one the real one is still out there.

ahhhh right right, of course, my bad. awman, this is gonna be awesome. Killa bee is lightning, right? he's gonna tear Kisame up. it'll be sweet.

Archangel
Sun, 06-07-2009, 08:46 PM
ahhhh right right, of course, my bad. awman, this is gonna be awesome. Killa bee is lightning, right? he's gonna tear Kisame up. it'll be sweet.

When was it mentioned that the 8-tail jinchuriki was of the lightning element?

enkoujin
Sun, 06-07-2009, 09:02 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/002/

Archangel
Sun, 06-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Yep, he indeed uses the lightning element

I was wrong

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 06-07-2009, 10:12 PM
I stand corrected

Odd...... Didn't you read the chapter in that link? Wut part of the water-boy saying "I'm weak against lightning attack" didn't you understand? Just clear the confusion in that pic if u are confused its killer-B attacking water-boy.