PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 222

Marik
Tue, 06-02-2009, 08:17 PM
[DB]​ Bleach​ 222​ [993DA277].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b222.torrent)

kmkze04
Wed, 06-03-2009, 12:52 AM
That was a really poor episode IMO. They did nothing except release Zanpakutous the whole time.

And I really hope Omaeda dies. Honestly. He is a waste of half of each episode he appears in.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-03-2009, 01:23 AM
Pretty boring. Was kinda obvious that the Lt. of the assassination squad was actually gonna turn out to be super fast.

Nadouku
Wed, 06-03-2009, 09:46 AM
I just skipped the Ōmaeda segments to Soifon's to get a little entertainment, and even those suffer from Ōmaeda's poor actions.

Kraco
Wed, 06-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Soi Fong is a surprisingly lousy fighter. What good will overanalyzing some underling do? She should save such sentiments for later fights against Espada. Seems like Yoruichi left behind a really green replacement for herself.

Penner
Wed, 06-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Yeah, this whole ep was kinda undewhelming...

Nadouku
Wed, 06-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Even the Ggio remarked that Soifon should have just finished him when she had the perfect opportunity opened instead of explaining her ability to him.

Xyrox
Wed, 06-03-2009, 02:34 PM
They sure succeed to make the captains look weak. Lieutenant struggling against fraccion - sure. But captains are supposed to be on a completely different level.

And what's up with the animal transformations? Fluffy hollow/arrancar just feels plain wrong...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Soi Fon didn't actually say Bankai yet right? Have we ever seen her bankai? I thought the butterfly finger knife was it, but she didn't say it when she activated it, so I guess it's not.

And what's up with the animal transformations? Fluffy hollow/arrancar just feels plain wrong...Yeah, it's totally lame. I much prefer the releases that give the white carapaces.

Noitra's still has the coolest one imho.

Nadouku
Wed, 06-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Yea, we've never seen Soifon's Bankai before. Probably at a later time when she's fighting against an Espada or something much stronger than her is when we'll see it.

Kraco
Wed, 06-03-2009, 03:57 PM
And what's up with the animal transformations?

We would need an octopus type arrancar to fight against Matsumoto. So that we would get... well, you know.

Darky
Wed, 06-03-2009, 04:02 PM
We did get an octopus arrancar, well sorta. Hitsugaya and Urahara had to but in though.

Xyrox
Wed, 06-03-2009, 05:49 PM
We would need an octopus type arrancar to fight against Matsumoto. So that we would get... well, you know.

Takoyaki? Woo~
Although the dust would probably ruin it.

Talking about bankai, have we ever seen Hitsugaya's shikai? That guy seems to always go to bankai directly (and then get beaten).

Nadouku
Wed, 06-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Hitsugaya's Shikai is basically his normal sword with a chain attached to it and his attacks become ice-based, which is probably the main difference between normal and Shikai mode.

kmkze04
Thu, 06-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Hitsugaya's Shikai is basically his normal sword with a chain attached to it and his attacks become ice-based, which is probably the main difference between normal and Shikai mode.

I don't think that's correct.

If I remember right, his Shikai turns Hyourinmaru into an ice dragon form using the sword as its base, similar to the way Renji uses Zabimaru except its more like a snake of ice.

In Bankai, Daiguren Hyourinmaru, Toushirou actually takes on the form of the dragon.

Nadouku
Thu, 06-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Well, you can watch episode 48 again and go to 6:06 to see it. The sword is exactly the same, but it now has a chain attached to it to grab people effectively (it can be summoned well before his actual release, but it's still part of it). He also creates Hyōrinmaru copies to send at his enemies, which is the same as me saying "ice-based" attacks.

Vorlath
Fri, 06-05-2009, 06:17 PM
I didn't know if I was watching Soi Fong or Dr. Evil. They both set up easily escapable traps and then go on to explain their evil plans. Well, maybe Soi Fong's plans aren't evil, but you get the idea.

chambers
Sat, 06-06-2009, 06:52 PM
man bleach is fast becoming the worst anime i watch i cant remeber when the last fight that didnt follow this formula was...

A: im strong
person a hits person b and sends him flying in a totally devestating display of power
B: thats nothing watch this
person b hits person A and send him flying in a totally devestating display of power
A:your holding back
B: so are you
both: then lets fight with our full power
A+B both fight while holding back
A: your still weak you have no chance to beat my special ability which is speed/strength/agility
B: yes i do
person B unleases either the EXACT opposite and PERFECT counter to person A or the exact SAME thing but vastly supirior.

conclusion: bleach is lame and if it doesnt pick up soon theres no way im going to keep watching it... the story isnt even interesting anymore, the entire audience is only waiting for shinji and co to show up and save them only to have the rug pulled underneath them by aizen or perhaps even the person who is controlling/motivating aizen.

Abdula
Sun, 06-07-2009, 01:30 AM
Yeah so Bleach is very formulaic, most shonen series are. What else is new?

I can be just as critical as the next guy, perhaps even more so, but at some point you have to be able to let that all go and enjoy a series for what it is. Nothing more, nothing less.