PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 111

arondruiz
Thu, 05-28-2009, 06:47 AM
720p: http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=66698

480p: http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=66697

It's finally wrapping up. In the preview for 112 we see a glimpse of the canon scene they skipped way back at the beginning of the H&K arc.

michelous
Thu, 05-28-2009, 09:41 AM
my guess is somehow yuukimaru will become the host for the 3 tails and the atasuki will pull it out of him and kill him

kmkze04
Thu, 05-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Logic errors galore. I'm done watching this shit.

arondruiz
Thu, 05-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Logic errors galore. I'm done watching this shit.

a bit late for that since it basically just ended ;P

Penner
Thu, 05-28-2009, 07:30 PM
So... is it safe to start watching next ep?

Oniken
Fri, 05-29-2009, 03:53 AM
Wait a minute. Did Naruto say he wanted to use his wind abilities to make the fire stronger? Cause I didn't see any wind. And it makes no sense to fireball a creature that lives in a lake.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-29-2009, 04:54 AM
You weren't paying attention to the explanation.

He used his wind to make the oil attack more powerful instead of the fire attack. And the fire attack simply ignites the oil.

And because its oil, it burns even in water.

You don't "see" the wind for the same reason you didn't see the wind in their wind/water combo attack. Naruto is just pumping his wind chakra directly into Gamatatsu.

They even explained that Naruto wouldn't be able to Combo with Gamakichi anyway because they hadn't done the synching up training he did with Gamatatsu.

It actually made complete sense.

All the way back when they were doing the combos and Gamakichi said he couldn't use water jutsu I was thinking, "So what element does he use?"

If Naruto had thought to ask that earlier, he'd have ended up with a 10x more powerful combo move than the one he has now.

I really liked all the frog combo scenes. Frankly, the frog combo stuff has been the only good part of this entire arc.

Oniken
Fri, 05-29-2009, 05:21 AM
The oil wouldn't just float to the top as soon the monster thing is underneath the surface? Try setting a fire underwater, bet you can't :D no oxygen underwater = no fire.

Sam98034
Fri, 05-29-2009, 05:51 AM
The oil wouldn't just float to the top as soon the monster thing is underneath the surface? Try setting a fire underwater, bet you can't :D no oxygen underwater = no fire.

how do fish breathe oxygen then?

Kraco
Fri, 05-29-2009, 06:24 AM
It seemed to me their plan was to cause instant damage to the beast's eyes. So, even though the fire would be put out by submerging, the plan would have already worked at that point. Three tails was so big in any case that it couldn't dive in an instant.

This episode was a real wreck in any case. I'm happy if this bloody arc is ending, like has been claimed. Shit like this removed all the fun from seeing Hinata and the others in action, in the end.

redcat
Fri, 05-29-2009, 10:24 AM
what i don't understand is why guren had to turn herself into a crystal too

she can control them better than that. like the blade on her arm, doesn't end up covering her whole body and killing her

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Well, her hands hands were busy holding on to batmans hands, so I'm guessing that's the only crystal jutsu she could perform that didn't require hand seals.

unandpw
Fri, 05-29-2009, 06:59 PM
Is she dead? That crystal with the flower looked cracked, but didn't completely shatter. I say she's still alive. Not that it would matter though since she's an arc character. But thank God there's no more of this "place to go home to" bullshit. The only place anyone need to go home to is one where you can take a dump. This arc just ended up taking a dump on all of us.

arondruiz
Sun, 05-31-2009, 09:15 AM
So... is it safe to start watching next ep?

Well, 112 is still going to still be a ~70% filler episode. If you really don't want to watch it all just skip to the Tobi/Deidara scenes in the episode :P

Pandadice
Tue, 06-02-2009, 12:00 PM
alright.. well.. i haven't watched this for the past 6 episodes.. but seeing as how it sounds like the arc is drawing to a close, i think i just got motivated to watch the episodes i've missed. time to mini-marathon a quarter series :\