PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 221

Marik
Tue, 05-26-2009, 07:06 PM
[DB]​ Bleach​ 221​ [31A323AD].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b221.torrent)

Nadouku
Wed, 05-27-2009, 12:18 AM
The match-ups for these fights are clearly meant for each other... almost too well. It was a slow episode, but it was decently made. It clearly could have been better, but now, I'm more interested in Stark versus Ukitake/Kyōraku, though.

Penner
Wed, 05-27-2009, 09:07 AM
ya, decent ep, but i hope they wont show like 4-5 fights at once jumping between them, thats kinda annoying, unless those fights end fast and they get on to the big guns :P

Kraco
Wed, 05-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Matsumoto's fight was hilarious in a miserable way: She used more time explaining the limits and potential of her special attack to the enemy than actually attacking them. I mean, she barely scraped one arrancar's hand, and she was all excited already. She needs a bankai to defeat those three losers unless she can show a lot better performance than this.

Archangel
Wed, 05-27-2009, 01:20 PM
Matsumoto's fight was hilarious in a miserable way: She used more time explaining the limits and potential of her special attack to the enemy than actually attacking them. I mean, she barely scraped one arrancar's hand, and she was all excited already. She needs a bankai to defeat those three losers unless she can show a lot better performance than this.

I'd be more inclined to the possibility of backup. I mean, look at all the lieutenants who aren't fighting anyone right now.

Inazuma
Wed, 05-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Ukitake/Kyoraku ... even them having tea is awesome.Put some stark and fight into this and shazam. The pain train is coming.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-27-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm really liking Stark.

Other than that, not much else to say. I'm surprised Soi Fon isn't fighting Hallibel.

I'm really hoping some of the good guys don't live through this arc, there's too damn many characters in Bleach.

Archangel
Wed, 05-27-2009, 08:03 PM
IOther than that, not much else to say. I'm surprised Soi Fon isn't fighting Hallibel.

They're so similar that it would probably create a flaw in the space time continuum

I'm really hoping some of the good guys don't live through this arc, there's too damn many characters in Bleach.

Yeah, i wish Kubo cared more about quality than quantity

November 11
Thu, 05-28-2009, 05:10 AM
Matsumoto's shikai is exactly like Byakuya's except the color!!

I guess that the same goes for Rukia's and Boy Captain's..

Yukimura
Thu, 05-28-2009, 09:59 AM
While the basic effects of their swords are extremely similar it's the application and the power behind the attacks that makes them different. Matsumoto's cloud seems to be able to cover a larger area than Byakuya's shikai cloud, but I have a feeling that her's can't cut nearly as deeply or move as fast.

November 11
Sun, 05-31-2009, 05:20 AM
When Matsumoto first uses her shikai, earlier in the series, I thought her dispersed sword particles are almost invisible, making it different from byakuya's sakura petals.

But as you've said, now its a just a matter of the difference in power, speed and refinement between the two.

FullMetalAlchemist
Tue, 06-02-2009, 11:02 AM
has filler ended? i stopped watching after the episodes which showed the past and the beginning of aizen's ambitions. if so what epsode should i start on. im tired of bleach switching back and forth to filler/real story so often >.<.

Nadouku
Tue, 06-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Yea, the fillers have ended for now. You should start on episode 215 for the next arc.