PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 358

Marik
Fri, 05-22-2009, 01:39 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jwnmmi3dimz) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ykv46p) - Onlne Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/358/01)

Rikudo
Fri, 05-22-2009, 02:32 AM
Ugh, so sick of that midget talking. I guess he really is old and battle tested despite his looks.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Fri, 05-22-2009, 02:57 AM
damn finally hitsugaya's bankai is going to be useful

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 05-22-2009, 05:05 AM
Ugh hate it.Oh look at me the pretty boy who should actually die has a brand new technique! Ugh...can't they just kill that midget off?

Nadouku
Fri, 05-22-2009, 05:40 AM
Well, at least we get to see what this new attack looks like... and here we go again with Ōmaeda comically running from his enemy like the usual coward he is.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 05-22-2009, 06:55 AM
The really liked the last line..."All of Heaven is under my command." That was sweet.

And Soi Fon's leu is funny too. He gon' get jacked up.

Carnage
Fri, 05-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Ugh hate it.Oh look at me the pretty boy who should actually die has a brand new technique! Ugh...can't they just kill that midget off?

I think he came 1st place in the latest polls? He's not going anywhere.

FireEmblem
Fri, 05-22-2009, 09:05 AM
See now. If he had been popping out new techniques like this from the start then we wouldn't have a problem with him. Instead of him just mindlessly slashing around with some ice sword like he's been doing the entire series.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-22-2009, 11:00 AM
he's just doing it again, he simply says that he must raise his strength level in order to win.

it's always the same, spiritual limit, bankai, super spell, he never actually goes to his limits, he always has the most stupid ace in his short sleeve.
it's not even smart moves, it's just ways for him to supposedly be even 'cooler' (pun intended)

FireEmblem
Fri, 05-22-2009, 01:58 PM
I don't know man. Last time Hitsugaya did something was vs Luppi, and he was like all fucked up when he did it and it was a sneak attack. Right now he's fighting Halibel and actually releasing some special moves before being all messed up.

It's a step up over the usual.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Sat, 05-23-2009, 04:04 AM
man all you guys complain hitsugaya has the weakest bankai yadada and now that he finally has something that would be a probable win for him your all complaining...is their no pleasing the masses...

Sam98034
Sat, 05-23-2009, 04:45 AM
I think he came 1st place in the latest polls? He's not going anywhere.

That's biased, though. People who vote for polls like that are probably more likely to vote for Hits than people who don't care about voting in polls.

FireEmblem
Sun, 05-24-2009, 12:56 AM
man all you guys complain hitsugaya has the weakest bankai yadada and now that he finally has something that would be a probable win for him your all complaining...is their no pleasing the masses...

I for one am happy that this happened.

Vegechan
Sun, 05-24-2009, 12:05 PM
People are complaining about Hit's "secret move" because it's come out of no where. He's been in fights before when he was in danger of being defeated, and saying things like "Oh no, this is bad, what am I going to do?!"

But if he had some super powerful technique that he knows would win, why are we just seeing it now?

Milk. Precious precious milk. That's why.

Inazuma
Mon, 05-25-2009, 02:20 PM
He needs to die, just like Hughes in FMA. ( Please note that Hughes is a lot cooler than Hitsugaya in any and every possible way. )

enkoujin
Mon, 05-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Nice going, Inazuma.

I'll say this now, when this start I don't want any discussion from the manga OR the old anime. It will be considered spoilers. So the spoiler rules are in place and only discussion about episodes that have been fansubbed in this particular series will be allowed.

Yukimura
Tue, 05-26-2009, 12:03 PM
This isn't the FMA Brotherhood thread it's the Bleach manga thread, cross referencing a plot point from a show that aired 6 years ago shouldn't be a big deal in a post about the Bleach manga shouldn't be a big deal.

Anyway, I agree that someone dying on the good guys side might be good for Bleach, however I don't think it'll happen in this arc, if ever in this life loving series. Everyone will whip out some previously unseen power and whip up on their opponent. What I'm more interested in is the endgame for this arc. I can't see Aizen just running away with his tail between his legs after the fire shield wears off and he finds his top 2-3 (maybe Stark will stay at a stalemate) defeated. Maybe we'll find out before winter.

Archangel
Tue, 05-26-2009, 02:14 PM
This isn't the FMA Brotherhood thread it's the Bleach manga thread, cross referencing a plot point from a show that aired 6 years ago shouldn't be a big deal in a post about the Bleach manga shouldn't be a big deal.

Anyway, I agree that someone dying on the good guys side might be good for Bleach, however I don't think it'll happen in this arc, if ever in this life loving series. Everyone will whip out some previously unseen power and whip up on their opponent. What I'm more interested in is the endgame for this arc. I can't see Aizen just running away with his tail between his legs after the fire shield wears off and he finds his top 2-3 (maybe Stark will stay at a stalemate) defeated. Maybe we'll find out before winter.

So what you're saying is that it shouldn't be a big deal?

And if they do all die we'll find out that Aizen planned that from the beginning.