PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 110

TNTxTNT
Thu, 05-21-2009, 06:03 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 110 - 720p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=65411)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 110 - 480p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=65410)

Note to everyone taking part in this discussion, please refrain from spoiling so that i can refrain from banning you.
-Assassin

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-21-2009, 10:38 PM
The fights were all right. I'm sure anyone playing the "place you can return to" drinking game need an ambulance right about now.

I don't understand why Kabuto disguised himself as the other guy...what did he do as that guy he couldn't do as himself.

kmkze04
Fri, 05-22-2009, 02:16 AM
God... fucking... awful.

kmkze04
Fri, 05-22-2009, 02:21 AM
Ok one redeeming clip... the epilogue with Shino was funny.

Kraco
Fri, 05-22-2009, 02:47 AM
I don't understand why Kabuto disguised himself as the other guy...what did he do as that guy he couldn't do as himself.

To be honest I can't imagine a person with half a brain who would trust Kabuto. The man is more sly than Orochimaru himself. He probably played the other guy's role to gain the trust of the useless, nameless ninja squad. Maybe even Yuukimaru, though the brat would have no reason to trust anybody more than someone else, Guren excluded. But he's pretty much a trusting idiot, so I don't think Yuukimaru really counts. So, I reckon back when he was alone with Yuukimaru, the script should have made him act like Kabuto usually does, and it would have felt more believable.

Azonalanthious
Fri, 05-22-2009, 02:54 PM
To be honest I can't imagine a person with half a brain who would trust Kabuto. The man is more sly than Orochimaru himself. He probably played the other guy's role to gain the trust of the useless, nameless ninja squad. Maybe even Yuukimaru, though the brat would have no reason to trust anybody more than someone else, Guren excluded. But he's pretty much a trusting idiot, so I don't think Yuukimaru really counts. So, I reckon back when he was alone with Yuukimaru, the script should have made him act like Kabuto usually does, and it would have felt more believable.

Honestly, the way they did it was about the only thing I liked about the last couple of episodes. I don't see why Kabuto would have bothered, but I actually guessed well before he revealed himself. There were just enough hints without being super blatent.

The fights in the last two episodes COULD have been a lot of fun. If done properly. Honestly, the last two episodes have felt really rushed as if they were trying to get this arch finished. Taking a few more episodes and spreading this portion out (with content, mind, not pointless staring contests of flashbacks) a little more would have improved things greatly. (NEVER, EVER thought I would say anything indicating Naruto filler should have been stretched out, but there it is.)

capoi
Sat, 05-23-2009, 03:18 AM
I think they can make this filler better. They have an option but they seems like to refuse it. For example, after watching last episode i really think there will be a lot of action from Kakashi, Shino and Yamato fighting those three guys. Unfortunately, they choose to concentrate more to Guren, Yukimaru and Naruto. The way Kakashi, Yamato and Shino win looks so simple.

arondruiz
Sun, 05-24-2009, 07:00 PM
The main killing point of these arcs is that they start off fine, but eventually lose focus on what they should be about. For example, the Sora arc should have focused mainly on Asuma, but instead they tossed him aside halfway through the arc and said "fuck you, lets focus on Naruto and Sora's cryfest".

That's basically what is happening here. The "three tails" arc turned about to be 20% about the 3 tails, and 80% about Naruto/Guren/Yuukimaru whining. Thankfully there's less then 2 weeks left before this garbage ends.

Uberbaka
Mon, 05-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Sora who? And who is this Yuukimaru fellow?

Aaah, ignorance truly _is_ bliss.

Hoping that they'll properly get back on track with well paced episodes once the fillers end. I don't think I've seen this few comments in the weekly naruto threads ever.

redcat
Mon, 05-25-2009, 09:27 PM
if you keep thinking about canon, it will return to us

kmkze04
Tue, 05-26-2009, 02:01 AM
if you keep thinking about canon, it will return to us

^I instantly like this person^