View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 543

Munsu
Thu, 05-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Binktopia 543:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2W9T54GG

Fucking cliffhanger.

Archangel
Thu, 05-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Isn't One Piece supposed to be released every Friday with bleach and naruto?

Is this an early release?

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-21-2009, 01:13 PM
LOL at Hannyabal doing a Gandalf there.

Great chapter. And seems the following cover stories will finally reveal what is going on with the rest of the Straw Hats.

Carnage
Thu, 05-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Isn't One Piece supposed to be released every Friday with bleach and naruto?

Is this an early release?

It's been consistently released on Thursdays for several months now.

Archangel
Thu, 05-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Oh, thanks

Well this is certainly a surprise, i imagined this would be one of the end fights of this series

Then again i don't think Luffy is 100% right now so i'm wondering id this will be a loss or if he'll think of Ace's well being instead of opting for revenge right now

Augury
Thu, 05-21-2009, 03:59 PM
I can't imagine Luffy & co. losing here, and Blackbeard being defeated at this point is entirely plausible. However, my guess is that Oda will work out a "draw" somehow where Luffy gets out while Blackbeard isn't taken out of commission.

Assertn
Thu, 05-21-2009, 04:17 PM
I don't think Luffy and Blackbeard are going to fight.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-21-2009, 04:18 PM
actually, I think Blackbeard is here for something else, his end goal is to become the pirate king, so while he should want to eliminate the competition, he might want to even the scales again, espcially since he knows that the goverment is planning on killing Ace, whitebeard, and got the top rookies already.

my guess is that he's going to release Jinbei, use him as a bait to kill whitebeard, but meanwhile, he'll also release luffy, croc and ivanna.

I don't see any reason thay blackbeard might want to kill Luffy, he already won his fame and position, and he seems to have taken a liking to luffy, there's hardly anything for him to gain here if he simply wants to hunt pirates.

toonice714
Fri, 05-22-2009, 01:48 AM
WOW! Looks like blackbeard is going to break them all out. I dont think Shiryuu was beaten by blackbeard that easily. There is no way. I smell a conspiracy to overthrow the government from the inside. Blackbeard wants to kill whitebeard but it would be dumb to fight him head on. So why not gain the resources to invoke a war against all of whitebeards crew by throwing the marines at them. In the confusion he can accomplish his goal by killing whitebeard then the resulting chaos will give him the fame to be Pirate King. He probably only wants to be a shichibukai to gain access to impel down to let everyone out to start mass confusion. With that many threats on hand for both the govt and whibeard it would make it really easy to move behind the scenes.

animus
Fri, 05-22-2009, 12:09 PM
Wait did I miss something? What happened with the confrontation with that Shinryuu or whatever guy, that was released from prison.

Carnage
Fri, 05-22-2009, 12:18 PM
We'll probably find out next chapter.

FireEmblem
Fri, 05-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Blackbeard doesn't have a swordsman in his crew to match up vs. Zoro....yet... =D