PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 220

Carnage
Tue, 05-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Bleach 220 (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b220.torrent)

Penner
Tue, 05-19-2009, 08:31 PM
BANKAI!!

Patriot
Tue, 05-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Was nice to see his Bankai again and some action for it too, pretty bad ass even tho it was against a lame ass...

kmkze04
Wed, 05-20-2009, 02:12 AM
A little slow and Dragonball Zish to me (ie too much chatting), but still miles above Naruto. Not a bad ep overall imo

arondruiz
Wed, 05-20-2009, 03:45 AM
A little slow and Dragonball Zish to me (ie too much chatting), but still miles above Naruto. Not a bad ep overall imo

They can't really do much, I think people unanimously agree that this arc in the manga is 100% dog shit in the content department.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-20-2009, 10:15 AM
I suppose any arc where the writer writes himself into having to do 20 fights in a row is gonna be like that.

Anyway, I was totally thinking what that other Lt. said to Ikkaku. For whatever he's reasons for not wanting to show his Bankai, as soon as he let the pillar be destroyed because of it, Ikkaku became kind of pathetic.

Nadouku
Wed, 05-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Not as great as the last episode, but it was enjoyable. I didn't like how Ikkaku still tried to keep his Bankai hidden while putting the world in danger. Pride means nothing when the world's gone. Other than that, Komamura ownage at the maximum level.

Abdula
Wed, 05-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Yeah like I said before, Ikakku really is an idiot if he thought the others didn't know about his bankai. But even if he believed that, losing just to keep it a secret is just so incredibly stupid.

Kraco
Wed, 05-20-2009, 12:15 PM
I guess it's an unfortunate consequence of having a captain like that. They try to be like him, but in the end very few indeed ever can. And as if that wasn't enough, Kenpachi also acts like nothing else but enjoying the fight matters. To really live succesfully (as a shinigami) with an attitude like that, you need to be a one-in-a-million asskicker to avoid failures. People like Ikkaku should realise that, and that there's only one Kenpachi.

David75
Wed, 05-20-2009, 12:19 PM
The problem is that Ikkaky knows deep inside that his bankai is too weak yet.
Even more now that he's seen Komamura's, which really is something else.
It might also be that he's ashamed of it, he wouldn't be a great captain with his bankai as it is now.

Well, now we need to know where Ichigo's power is compared to the ownage we keep getting...

Patriot
Wed, 05-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Lets be realistic Ikkaku's Bankai would have done nothing against that Giant anyways, he barely beat the other guy with it, unless he powered up and didn't show us some sort of special move his bankai can do. Pretty much the way the wrote it was the only way to get out of it...

Carnage
Wed, 05-20-2009, 02:06 PM
I guess it's an unfortunate consequence of having a captain like that. They try to be like him, but in the end very few indeed ever can. And as if that wasn't enough, Kenpachi also acts like nothing else but enjoying the fight matters. To really live succesfully (as a shinigami) with an attitude like that, you need to be a one-in-a-million asskicker to avoid failures. People like Ikkaku should realise that, and that there's only one Kenpachi.

I think you're applying a little too much depth to Bleach my friend.

Kraco
Wed, 05-20-2009, 02:59 PM
I think you're applying a little too much depth to Bleach my friend.

Nah, I'm just a Zaraki Kenpachi fan...

Nadouku
Wed, 05-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Lets be realistic Ikkaku's Bankai would have done nothing against that Giant anyways, he barely beat the other guy with it, unless he powered up and didn't show us some sort of special move his bankai can do. Pretty much the way the wrote it was the only way to get out of it...

Perhaps, but it would have been better for Ikkaku to give everything he has to defend that pillar rather than not use it just because he wants to stay within Zaraki's squad.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-20-2009, 06:02 PM
the ironic thing is that the Bankai that Ikkaku just said is so much more powerful than his is one that Kenpachi defeated, in the SS arc, while also fighting Tousen, without even having a shikai.

That kind of thing could give a guy self-esteem issues.

Nintendo
Thu, 05-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Great episode as expected from this arc but why always captain Komamoru go Bankai directly?i think we have never seen his Shikai before but does it mean that he has more powers after the bankai? coz i think that he will be the one fighting Tousen due to their past friendship and such and i don't think that he can win against him by just that Bankai thats why i think he has more power.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 05-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Fox Captain should have pulled out a can of whoop ass for the giant just usuing shikai. Banaki on a fraccion just makes him look weak.

kmkze04
Tue, 05-26-2009, 02:05 AM
the ironic thing is that the Bankai that Ikkaku just said is so much more powerful than his is one that Kenpachi defeated, in the SS arc, while also fighting Tousen, without even having a shikai.

That kind of thing could give a guy self-esteem issues.

I don't remember Zaraki actually beating Komamura's bankai. I thought Komamura had just revealed it then it changed scenes. The next time we saw Zaraki, Komamura had already run off. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

David75
Tue, 05-26-2009, 02:48 AM
Fox Captain should have pulled out a can of whoop ass for the giant just usuing shikai. Banaki on a fraccion just makes him look weak.

I see at least 2 weaknesses for his Bankai:

It's too big to use in closed spaces, needs too much room
It mimics Komamura's moves with a delay of something like a second or half a second.

The second point is a problem, because in a fact with a quick opponent, this delay can be used against Komamura.

Nadouku
Tue, 05-26-2009, 10:03 AM
The second point is a problem, because in a fact with a quick opponent, this delay can be used against Komamura.

Like how Aizen stepped in front of Komamura before he can use his Bankai. :p