PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 542

Death13a
Thu, 05-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Binktopia 542

http://binktopia.org/showthread.php?t=209

edit: epicness +100
Just how much more epicness Oda can dish out.

Carnage
Thu, 05-14-2009, 03:30 PM
"Just how much more epicness Oda can dish out."

Honestly you say that and next week we'll be shitting dicks out our asses.

Didn't he say it himself this arc will become "epic". Oh god i can't wait.

RyougaZell
Thu, 05-14-2009, 03:31 PM
I readed that earlier today in spanish. I was speechless when that certain enemy decided to arrive at Impel Down. Pure epicness.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-14-2009, 04:05 PM
pretty damn epic indeed.
I wonder what Blackbeard is planning, maybe information hunt from one of the prisoners (he wants to get the one piece himself, doesn't he?), maybe he's just trying to avoid Whitebeard.

still, awesome plot progression, and I take back what I said about fishmen Karate, it seems to be actually really strong.

poopdeville
Thu, 05-14-2009, 06:52 PM
I wonder what Blackbeard is planning, maybe information hunt from one of the prisoners (he wants to get the one piece himself, doesn't he?), maybe he's just trying to avoid Whitebeard.

Maybe he's going to rescue a nakama. Like the swordsman jailer guy. He's got Blackbeard Pirate written all over him.

6Zabuza9
Thu, 05-14-2009, 07:14 PM
for some reason i think blackbeard came for luffy. this chapter is fucking awesome.

Assertn
Thu, 05-14-2009, 08:35 PM
Blackbeard only wanted Luffy cause of his bounty...which he only wanted to acquire fame for his schichibukai status. There's no reason for him to still pursue Luffy. I do kinda like DBZ's suggestion, though. Maybe he wanted to be able to speak with Jimbei? Obviously Blackbeard had bigger plans than to just be a schichibukai.

toonice714
Thu, 05-14-2009, 08:53 PM
i thought one of the shichibukai would show up at impel down. It was just too big to ignore. I was expecting don flamingo though if anybody. This manga is soo great i love not being able to predict all the happenings. ~sigh~ i hope you're taking notes kishi.

FireEmblem
Sun, 05-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Damn so how are the next fights gonna play out!? Who will fight who? Any of the possibilities at this point will be sick. If Blackbeard recruit Shiryuu it would be amazing, though Oda would have to get creative on how he'd have the Marines let Blackbeard take a deathrow prisoner under his wing, but I don't doubt that he could pull it off.

Archangel
Wed, 05-20-2009, 03:17 PM
So i couldn't resist and i started reading this manga

My mind is still recovering from awesomeness overdose but my first question has to be:

- Why hasn't anyone compared the evil sword guy to Mr. Bison yet?

Assertn
Wed, 05-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Hah. Good point. I knew he looked familiar....

Archangel
Wed, 05-20-2009, 04:56 PM
All the time i was reading this you had to be away from the irc?