michelous
Wed, 05-13-2009, 08:14 PM
here is it on one manga
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/357/

Barragan's aging powers are retarded and Halibel is pretty dam powerful as well
my guess is the Visoreds are going to come in and save all their asses

Nadouku
Wed, 05-13-2009, 08:34 PM
That is sure a slow, but painful way of dying to age. Other that than, I laugh at Toushirou underestimating Halibel, only to get three-folds back to him. Lets see what he can do now.

Sam98034
Wed, 05-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Barragan is just the grim reaper--might as well give him a scythe, too. I wonder if this chick will get her arm back.

Anyway, Halibel is fighting a guy that makes ice and she is around a lot of cold water, yet she doesn't appear to be cold at all, if you know what I mean; this is strange.

Nadouku
Wed, 05-13-2009, 08:57 PM
I wonder if this chick will get her arm back.

Most likely. Hachigen's powers are similar to Orihime's, as he has stated (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/226/03/) so himself. Once he arrives there, almost all of the "fatal" wounds will be completely restored to normal.

RyougaZell
Wed, 05-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Fucking idiotic Kubo. He can't keep Hitsugaya's arm off, but he goes and cuts off SoiFongs. Bah.

Sam98034
Wed, 05-13-2009, 09:23 PM
I guess no one's dying, then, probably. But if it did happen, who of the people fighting would you want to go away most? I pick Soi Fong & Oomaeda Marechiyo; I never really liked either of these characters much, and her Bankai seems very lame.

enkoujin
Wed, 05-13-2009, 09:46 PM
We did not see Soifon's Bankai yet, to my knowledge.

Sam98034
Wed, 05-13-2009, 10:17 PM
I thought that silly poke you twice thing was it. If not, she might not be so lame after all.

Nadouku
Wed, 05-13-2009, 10:18 PM
That was her Shikai. We've yet to see her Bankai, which should be coming up very soon.

UChessmaster
Wed, 05-13-2009, 10:21 PM
That`s her shikai, i bet the fight is gonna end with Soi Fong bankaing her way out or the Shinigami leader guy will fight Barragan... i can picture it now... "Your power is useless on me... for i am... ALREADY OLD!!!!!"

Sam98034
Wed, 05-13-2009, 10:25 PM
That would be a great fight, an "age-off"--may the oldest man win.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 05-14-2009, 12:05 AM
That`s her shikai, i bet the fight is gonna end with Soi Fong bankaing her way out or the Shinigami leader guy will fight Barragan... i can picture it now... "Your power is useless on me... for i am... ALREADY OLD!!!!!"

That is so frikkin hilarous! I'd laugh if that happened :D kinda like how you can suddenly get 10x stronger if you used both your hands to hold your zanpakto....... Oh :rolleyes:

Well what the heck, people seem to be on a roll with predictions, like Yammy as espada 0

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-14-2009, 02:43 AM
yeah, did we ever live to see that part to the end?

anyways. page 5, does anyone else think that the shoes Barragan wears look a little stupid? having a slight heel and an upwards pointy top? weird.

I'm hoping for a non-retarded ending to this battle, I can't see how, but just maybe Kubo will do something that doesn't nullify this entire concept.

Toshiru vs hot-water-lady... didn't we see a similar battle (ice-vs-water) back in the days of recca? how did it end over there? anyways, Toshiru is an idiot not to realize this earlier, and the lady still has the trump card of 'sacrifice' to power up on.

Archangel
Thu, 05-14-2009, 09:04 AM
I'm not expecting much out of her bankai after this statement regarding her 2-hit kill ability

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/333/13/

It's probably just a powered up version of her shikai

rockmanj
Thu, 05-14-2009, 12:22 PM
I don't know, but that ability seems way too powerful for a subordinate to have. If you can basically drain vitality from anything near you, then I would think you would run shit without question.

FireEmblem
Thu, 05-14-2009, 03:16 PM
If Kubo wants to keep giving Hitsugaya all of these panels, why not power up his damn Bankai or just general fighting ability? He's so fucking weak it's ridiculous. His Bankai looks cool, but he hasn't shown anything special with it yet. He can make ice with his Shikai already. Big deal.

I'm curious as to what Soi Fon's Bankai would be too. She better not to turn into a butterfly or something stupid. I would puke all over the ceiling if that happened.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 05-14-2009, 04:11 PM
theoretically, couldn't Yoshizune's (sp?) trick of negating attacks by using the exact amount of reiki (or whatever they call energy) do the trick here?
like what Uruhara did with yammy's cero a when they kidnapped Inoue (or before they did that).

I know it'll never happen, of course, story progression and such reasons couldn't allow it.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 05-14-2009, 11:34 PM
Reading the chapter I thought to myself that possibly Orihime can defeat old man death, then I wondered idly where is a Phoenix Down when you need one? Alas, I have nothing to contribute.

Rikudo
Fri, 05-15-2009, 02:25 AM
I think its about time the Vaizards join the battle. They're probably already there surveying the fight. I mean, who else are there for the Vaizards to fight if Toushirou and Soifon beat the two espadas aside from the ex-shinigamis.

Sam98034
Fri, 05-15-2009, 03:28 AM
Wait a second. We're they in the real or fake town? They might be in the wrong place.

Archangel
Fri, 05-15-2009, 03:31 AM
Wait a second. We're they in the real or fake town? They might be in the wrong place.

xD

That would be so fucking hilarious i'd forgive Kubo for all the shit he pulled off in these recent chapters

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-15-2009, 08:37 AM
I suddenly imagined Hiyori slapping Hirako with her sandal again, all while yelling "We are in the wrong fucking town you idiot!"

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 05-15-2009, 09:20 AM
alrit chapter, but for some reason it felt like it was too short. I think Hirako and the gang will show up after aizen is out and have/is fighting the commander dude. I'm more curious as to where espada 0 came from, I didn't expect aizen would use an array to count his espadas.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 05-15-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm not expecting much out of her bankai after this statement regarding her 2-hit kill ability

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/333/13/

It's probably just a powered up version of her shikai

Wasn't her shikai originally 2 hits in the same spot. The butterflies just marked the spot.

Archangel
Sat, 05-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Wasn't her shikai originally 2 hits in the same spot. The butterflies just marked the spot.

... and your point is?