PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 400

Marik
Sun, 05-10-2009, 02:05 PM
[KubuSubs] One Piece 400v2 [1280x720].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=63650) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y27I0FQM)
[KubuSubs] One Piece 400v2 [704x396].mp4 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=63668) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GEJGSGK8)

[ACSF]​ One​ Piece​ 400​ [400p]​ [0C29551F].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=22979) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=86QZ5CCS)

Penner
Sun, 05-10-2009, 02:43 PM
god damn that was fast subbing, downloading!
also, yay 400 eps!

TwisT
Sun, 05-10-2009, 03:00 PM
We finally got to know the story of Gold Rogers capture and execution. Was interesting to hear it was a illness that put a stop to the Pirate King and not from being captured.

Was also cool to see that both Robin and Luffy didn't want t know anything, but instead find the things they where looking for by themself.

And the ending and preview gave me goosebumps. Finally Kizaru arrives and it looks like we will see him in action. Next episode will be epic.

Marik
Sun, 05-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Added Kubus' HD version to the first post. Looks like she made a mistake, so there's a v2 now..

EDIT: VERSION 2 OUT!!
Please stop downloading the other torrent, I have stopped seeding it. I'm very sorry for this, I can't believe we overlooked this. D:

Penner
Sun, 05-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Yeah!

Alot of backstory on what Roger and his crew was up to back in the day, and the next ep will indeed be awesome, that admiral Kizaru looks to be pretty funny actually ;P

DarthEnderX
Sun, 05-10-2009, 09:05 PM
So many mysteries! No answers! Gaaaah!

Death13a
Sun, 05-10-2009, 09:41 PM
I too am terribly sick with "I'll-die-if-i-find-out-about-One-Piece" disease. How long will strawhats avoid Admiral?

I nominate Kizaru fo coolest entrance for arriving on cannon ball.

Penner
Sun, 05-10-2009, 09:49 PM

I second this.

Carnage
Sun, 05-10-2009, 11:04 PM
The music and pacing of this episode was perfect. Jesus I want more One Piece.

Archangel
Mon, 05-11-2009, 07:50 AM
The music and pacing of this episode was perfect. Jesus I want more One Piece.

I was thinking that too

The soundtrack was especially impressive on this one

Kraco
Mon, 05-11-2009, 08:20 AM

Yeah. He has read and learned his Münchhausen well.

I'm usually not a big fan of flashbacks or history lessons, but this was quite interesting and kept nicely short.

Dark Dragon
Mon, 05-11-2009, 01:47 PM
This is just perfect, i am consistently amaze at this studio for being able to create such good episodes from just one chapter of content (granted it's One Piece, but still).

The pacing was great, dramatic pauses at the right place but still manage to not drag out the whole thing.

At this rate, it'll be a long time before we have to deal with any long One Piece filler arc.

Archangel
Mon, 05-11-2009, 02:07 PM
This is just perfect, i am consistently amaze at this studio for being able to create such good episodes from just one chapter of content (granted it's One Piece, but still).

The pacing was great, dramatic pauses at the right place but still manage to not drag out the whole thing.

At this rate, it'll be a long time before we have to deal with any long One Piece filler arc.

Not to be picky but this one actually used like 1 and a half chapter :p ( well 1 third i guess )

And with just 40 chapters ahead i hope they keep this pacing up

Dark Dragon
Mon, 05-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Actually, This episode start at page 6 of chapter 506 and last until the end of the chapter. So this episode actually took less than a full chapter.

Episode 399 was the one that took 1 and 1/3 chapter.

Edit: Actually nvm, i just checked and saw that it spilled over into the next one.

Raven
Wed, 05-13-2009, 08:20 AM
I really like the fact that they have an opportunity to find out some answers about their respective quests and yet decline to hear them in order to find out for themselves. Awesome.

FireEmblem
Wed, 05-13-2009, 01:53 PM
This episode just shows that we're only at the tip of the iceberg for the main story of One Piece. Yet it's still amazing, so I imagine how amazing it'll be when we find out what really happened in the blank century!

Archangel
Wed, 05-13-2009, 07:26 PM
This episode just shows that we're only at the tip of the iceberg for the main story of One Piece.

Actually we already had a pretty good idea of that when they went:

"Yay, we're halfway there" after like 400 episodes

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Well, that's the halfway point of the Grand Line(although that would technically be Merman Island), which is not nessecarily the halfway point of the story. Who knows how much zigzagging and backtracking they'll do in the New World.

Will the Strawhats overthrow the government before they get to Raftel? Or after? Who knows!

Assertn
Thu, 05-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Assuming the government will still be around for luffy to beat up...

You do realize that if the marines and whitebeard go to war, the balance of powers could permanently shift?

Penner
Thu, 05-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Well Luffy still doesnt know Ace has been captured and (IIRC) sentenced to execution, im hoping for some awesome rescue attempt action from that :P

Archangel
Thu, 05-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Well Luffy still doesnt know Ace has been captured and (IIRC) sentenced to execution, im hoping for some awesome rescue attempt action from that :P

The opening seems to suggest that but it's weird seeing as he dismissed the case so quickly last time they told him Ace was dying.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Assuming the government will still be around for luffy to beat up...

You do realize that if the marines and whitebeard go to war, the balance of powers could permanently shift?You don't really think Whitebeard is gonna win do you?

The World Government is the primary antagonist of the series. It's not gonna be defeated halfway through the series by tertiary characters.

Archangel
Fri, 05-15-2009, 03:17 AM
You don't really think Whitebeard is gonna win do you?

The World Government is the primary antagonist of the series. It's not gonna be defeated halfway through the series by tertiary characters.

Who knows?

Oda has a way of surprising you like that, and that's what makes One Piece awesome