PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 356

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 05-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/356/01/)

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Lame Lame Lame

animus
Fri, 05-08-2009, 08:47 AM
I figured if he survived it'd be something like that.

The old guy's release wasn't that bad.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 05-08-2009, 09:00 AM
I figured if he survived it'd be something like that.

The old guy's release wasn't that bad.

You mean father time?

EpyonNext
Fri, 05-08-2009, 09:38 AM
More like death incarnate.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 05-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Toshiro using a ice clone- Fail..seriously let that little brat die.

Old man's release and power- Win....

I still want Halibel to kill Toshiro. Just because that brat deserves to die. But then again...his fanbase is like...All of Japan

rockmanj
Fri, 05-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Ice-boy was so...ugh. But the concept of the Espada weren't that corny...were they? The old guy's power was kinda cool though. Why is loneliness number 1 though? I mean, that is a horrible way to die, but still. Stark doesn't seem that powerful compared to time.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-08-2009, 11:33 AM
lol, what?

I like his release form, it looks so sad and tragic. which means it's tough.

I could stand Toshiro being alive (fuck, we all knew that life couldn't be so sweet), but the entire embodiment concept? very, very. very stupid.

so, what happens with former espedas? do they stop being 'sadness"? and "rage"?

also, seeing as no spirit is able to die of old age, isn't this concept incredibly stupid?

Nadouku
Fri, 05-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Someone did point out that Toushirou will live due to an ice clone. Anywho, interesting chapter about each Espada's concept and what empowers them. Indeed, the old man's release is the "tyrant of skulls".

Archangel
Fri, 05-08-2009, 12:04 PM
also, seeing as no spirit is able to die of old age, isn't this concept incredibly stupid?

The concept is stupid mostly because you know Kubo just pulled it out of his ass a few days ago, or he would have introduced it already.

Ice clone... for fuck sake!

At least his release looks interesting when compared to the others, so i'm curious how Kubo will fuck that up in the following chapter.

Abdula
Fri, 05-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Like seriously. Can't believe I didn't think of using nihilist as my title when I was still using that Ulquiorra avatar. Seriously.

lol, what?
By now you should know better than to try to make any sense of Bleach.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 05-08-2009, 01:40 PM
This guy would just get owned by Inoue.

Which is kinda funny, seeing as he is #2.

FireEmblem
Fri, 05-08-2009, 02:27 PM
This guy would just get owned by Inoue.

Which is kinda funny, seeing as he is #2.

He'd slap Inoue once and she would be knocked out. He wouldn't need to use his power against her. She wouldn't own shit.

His release looks so badass though. Best release so far.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 05-08-2009, 03:35 PM
He'd slap Inoue once and she would be knocked out. He wouldn't need to use his power against her. She wouldn't own shit.

His release looks so badass though. Best release so far.

Correction he'd slap her and she'd freaking break in half. Or beat off her head.

RyougaZell
Fri, 05-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Someone did point out that Toushiou will live due to an ice clone. Anywho, interesting chapter about each Espada's concept and what empowers them. Indeed, the old man's release is the "tyrant of skulls".

It was this guy

He probably used a shadow clone, I mean ice clone, he should be fine. You guys don't have to be worried anymore.

enkoujin
Fri, 05-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Or beat off her head.

Coolest release so far. I hope, if possible, that Ichigo's Hollow/Vaizard form's like that.

Sam98034
Fri, 05-08-2009, 04:28 PM
If they do kill him, it's going to be a little more dramatic than that. He has to willingly give up his life to protect Matsu or the world or something. That's the only way I see them killing him.

Anyhow, can someone jog my memory. How does the black guy embody intoxication? How does #3 embody sacrifice? #5 embody despair? #9 greed? And how does nihilism embody death? Isn't that more a philosophy of right and wrong can't be known/don't exist. And #1 seems more laid-back than lonely.

We can at least, now, guess what powers #1 has. He's going to make his opponent feel so sad & lonely that they just won't put up a fight, then he wins, the end. That's why he is the strongest (maybe #2).

Rikudo
Sat, 05-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Baragan's (sp?) released reminds me of those skull guards in D'grayman.

Archangel
Sat, 05-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Baragan's (sp?) released reminds me of those skull guards in D'grayman.

Lol now that you mention it i think so too

Nadouku
Sat, 05-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Anyhow, can someone jog my memory. How does the black guy embody intoxication? How does #3 embody sacrifice? #5 embody despair? #9 greed? And how does nihilism embody death? Isn't that more a philosophy of right and wrong can't be known/don't exist.

Zommari Leroux is intoxication because he let his own arrogance become the best of him, which inevitably lead his loss to Byakuya. Halibel hasn't revealed much of herself, and she doesn't seem like the type for sacrifice, but who knows. Nnoitra Jiruga... probably despaired at the fact that a woman became higher ranked than he was (when referring to Nel). After disposing her, he probably still hated those that were higher ranked than he was and constantly says "he's the strongest". As for Aaroniero Arruruerie, I think he became greed because of his ability to harvest other Hollows for their unique powers, thus he kept evolving and probably wanted more. These are just theories, however.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 05-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Stark is lonely cos he is so badass that he fits the phrase 'it's lonely at the top'?

Sam98034
Sat, 05-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Those are actually pretty good theories Nadouku, DB, yours is a teensy bit cheesy (don't worry, cheese is good). Stark being badass is just speculation, though. Me, on the other hand, there's no doubt (my attempt to out-cheese).

But I was wondering, do their powers reflect their character. #2 is time and has the power to age...I'm guessing #3 can sacrifice others to gain more power...maybe.