PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 108

TNTxTNT
Thu, 05-07-2009, 10:49 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 108 - 720p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=62936)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 108 - 480p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=62935)

Kraco
Thu, 05-07-2009, 02:21 PM
The best part of this episode was when Guren started to laugh after Naruto told of his dream of getting Sasuke back from Oro. Hmm... Actually the little piece of Guren and Yuukimaru's mom's history wasn't that bad. It was a rather good scene of Oro breaking someone's will and conscience in order to create an obedient servant.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Thu, 05-07-2009, 06:07 PM
I must say I expect the next episode where they fight the seal juiced up guys to be a little more interesting. This was just okay nothing exciting.
Although I would have thought that fighting the mini 3-tailed beasts, they would use the same strategy and attack the eyes. But oh no, it seems they forgot what they had just done.

Here is a question, unless the 3 tailed beast is like a whale and has a blowhole (I doubt it), how is it that the Jelly dome is connected to the body of the 3-tail. I guess they might explain it next episode but in kakashi tearing it, that should not affect the hard shell of the 3-tail.

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 05-07-2009, 06:36 PM
I was wondering when someone would finally make this thread. I really didn't have anything interesting to remark about this ep. Other than the crappy animation it presented..

Azonalanthious
Thu, 05-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Although I would have thought that fighting the mini 3-tailed beasts, they would use the same strategy and attack the eyes. But oh no, it seems they forgot what they had just done.

Here is a question, unless the 3 tailed beast is like a whale and has a blowhole (I doubt it), how is it that the Jelly dome is connected to the body of the 3-tail. I guess they might explain it next episode but in kakashi tearing it, that should not affect the hard shell of the 3-tail.

Um, Guren's first attack was general, but that's reasonable since it was worth testing to see if mini-3 tails was as heavily armored as the full size. However, Naruto's thrown kunai and Guren's crystal blade attack were both looked to be aimed at the eyes. They didn't connect, but they were targeted properly.

As for the bubble... eh, that one I'm wondering about to, but I'm assuming its some type of dimension thing - they are in the 'three tails dimension' rather then literally inside the three-tails (makes sense of the size too, since as big as the three tails is, its still not large enough to be the area they are running around in). Still, that just begs the question of how they got there.

redcat
Fri, 05-08-2009, 09:14 AM
his stomach is another dimension?

and there's a bubble under the water connected to it?

retarded. what the fuck

Kraco
Fri, 05-08-2009, 10:39 AM
It's a demon. The body we have seen could be just a manifestation. The actual essence of the beast could be the dimension that was breached.

But I'd rather think you are right and it's retarded, because this is a Naruto filler, and the rest of it is retarded anyway.

arondruiz
Sat, 05-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Bleh, the episode itself wasn't too bad.. I'm not one to complain about animation, but like someone else said it was REALLY bad. Probably the 2nd worst animated episode in the series next to that Gai vs Gai clone fight one.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-09-2009, 02:41 AM
...you?....bring HIM back?.......ROFL!! <-- indeed that was the best part of the episode. Meanwhile, Mr Inconsistent does it again. How the hell do you spread a seal WITHOUT Orochimaru?

Kakashi shouldn't bother swimming either. It's filler, man. Just throw your Raikiri like everyone else.

Omake skit was awesome as always.