PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 541

Marik
Mon, 05-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?otyyzyymx4k) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/1w9hnq) - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQN9BE5H) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/541/00)

It keeps getting better and better. :D

Death BOO Z
Mon, 05-04-2009, 02:31 PM
so good...

really. so good.

Luffy's like "lets go to the marine HQ" like it's some sort of day-trip, and everybody at the impel down is scared shitless of what's going around. not to mention how the luffy army even more fierce than the ordinary crew.

Assertn
Mon, 05-04-2009, 04:20 PM
The last page looked like the kind of mosaic you'd see on the cover of a one piece video game. That's awesome that Mr 1 is going to be contributing after all.

Honoko
Mon, 05-04-2009, 06:55 PM
This is beyond awesome. If they can free everyone then taking over a Marine battleship isn't so ludicrous. What will Luffy's bounty be after this fiasco, I wonder?

Carnage
Mon, 05-04-2009, 07:03 PM
After punching a celestial Dragon and starting a prison break in the greatest Marine detainment facility, I'm betting somewhere around 420 - 500 million berri

RyougaZell
Mon, 05-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Excuse me while I go raise an altar for Oda...

DAMN FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!!

I say Luffy's bounty should jump to a Million. They won't admit he defeated Moria, but they know they did. And with the recent fiascos... oh boy.

Mr 2's face at the end, upon seeing Croco, was awesome.

Abdula
Mon, 05-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Excuse me while I go raise an altar for Oda...

DAMN FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!!

I say Luffy's bounty should jump to a Billion. They won't admit he defeated Moria, but they know they did. And with the recent fiascos... oh boy.

Mr 2's face at the end, upon seeing Croco, was awesome.
This is all just posturing though. I'm still waiting for the real action to start.

And yeah I agree. After this, which I assume will be followed by him taking center stage in the war between Whitebeard and the WG, he would certainly deserve a billion dollar bounty.

Munsu
Mon, 05-04-2009, 11:00 PM
I like the developments, but I didn't care much for this chapter... a lot of chaos and a lot of running around, not really what I'm interested in at the moment.

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-05-2009, 10:21 AM
The prisioner at level 6 that told them about Jinbei and Crocodile... the previous Head of Impel Down, Shiryuu. Why is he behind bars? I faintly remember saying he went crazy and wanted to kill all the prisioners, so he was jailed. Am I wrong? Or there was just a coup there and he was sent to hell, literally.

Munsu
Tue, 05-05-2009, 10:35 AM
You're correct. If I remember correctly he was killing off prisoners.

Abdula
Tue, 05-05-2009, 10:42 AM
He was the head goaler though which I guess means he was the vice-chief, he wasn't the warden.

Assertn
Tue, 05-05-2009, 12:21 PM
His power was equal to that of Magellan's....I'm sure head gaoler and chief warden are just highest-ranked titles in different career paths.

Abdula
Tue, 05-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah that is what I thought. Ivankov said that his power was comparable to that of Magellan and it was the two of them combined that made Impel down truly impenetrable. So if he is released, and he and Magellan team up again, we'll likely get a good appetizer before Oda gives us the main course.

I really want some action, all this running around is getting boring.

FireEmblem
Tue, 05-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Anything above 600m will be satisfactory! I also can't wait to get to the real part of this arc. The Strawhat Crew will obviously get their individual bounties beefed up too, so we'll need to see how they all get together for the big war.

Truthfully, the only thing that would surprise me now is if Ace actually died.

Assertn
Tue, 05-05-2009, 05:45 PM
So....I guess Jimbei's ability is just fishmen karate...
Kinda lame, although I suppose I should be surprised if a fishman was a devils fruit user.

FireEmblem
Tue, 05-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Well I'm guessing there's gotta be some kind of trick too along with it!

poopdeville
Tue, 05-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Mermen are supposed to be 10 times stronger than humans. So if he's the strongest merman, his karate should be really strong. I mean, consider how strong Rob Lucci and CP9 were.

toonice714
Tue, 05-05-2009, 08:55 PM
i was thinking about this whole chapter saying will this make the news papers? i remember ivanikof(okama queen/king) saying the craziest news about pirates gets censored from the papers. I dont think the WG would want news like luffy breaking out of impel down no matter how momentous it is. Word will definitely spread but i dont think the WG will broadcast that. Anyways backtracking a bit, what about mihawk, blackbeard, kuma, moria, and don flamingo? I wonder if they will get relocated for this battle. I know Whitebeard's crew was supposed to have rivaled Roger's but i think the more pressing force is the one accruing at impel down. If i was the WG i would send the admirals after Whitebeard and the shichibukai after luffy and company. Shanks is still tied up with Kaidou (or was that battle concluded?) and the random rookie pirates joining aren't much of a threat in comparison. All in all good chapter.

btw luffy's bounty: 1 billion beli ~cue Dr. Evil jingle~