PDA

View Full Version : TV: Fall TV Shows - Renewed

Penner
Fri, 05-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Well i was reading on some of my regular entertainment sites and it linked to this, and since it concerns most (if not all) of my favourite tv shows (and probably yours aswell) i thought you guys might want to have a read.

Fall TV cheat sheet: What's in? What's out? (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/fall-tv-cheat-s.html)

Edit:
Lol i hit the enter button by mistake and the thread title got kinda messed up, but you get the point ;P
(it should have said Fall TV Shows - Renewed/Cancelled)

Penner
Fri, 05-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Things that seem to suck at first glance:

Reaper - Gone (This sucks fat hairy balls if its officially cancelled)

Dollhouse - Longshot
Terminator: TSCC - Longshot
Chuck - Could go either way
My Name is Earl - Could go either way

Im keeping my fingers crossed none of the above mentioned shows gets canned.

Munsu
Fri, 05-01-2009, 09:24 PM
TV Guide has its own version:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fall-TV-Schedule-1005618.aspx

I'm surprised by where some of the shows were categorized, like Terminator for instance.

Penner
Fri, 05-01-2009, 09:41 PM
oh, they had TSCC as outlook fair, well thats way better than "longshot" ;P

rockmanj
Wed, 05-06-2009, 03:15 PM
That sucks that Reaper was canceled. It was one of the funnier shows on TV. I guess they couldn't get a big enough audience, but it doesn't seem like it was promoted very well, either. And 90210? Seriously? That show sucks so hard, its not even funny! Plus, it usually outperforms (or matches) Gossip Girl And 90210....unless American Idol is on.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2007/11/25/reaper-renew-or-cancel/1889

Penner
Thu, 05-07-2009, 02:43 PM
From the link in my first post:

Chuck is now up from 'Could go either way' to a 'Safe Bet', awesome!

itadakimasu
Tue, 05-12-2009, 08:49 AM
wow... i had no idea that Terminator had such low ratings compared to other crappy shows that fox has. people still watch cops? king of the hill? seriously?

Penner
Tue, 05-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Has anyone, anywhere, EVER liked Cops? i have yet to meet one person who watches that abortion of a "tv show"

Ryllharu
Tue, 05-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Has anyone, anywhere, EVER liked Cops?
It's at least entertaining when you are hammered and really bored whenever it is on (including syndications). It's no World Wildest Police Videos (which was featured on at least one episode of Top Gear not too long ago).

But by and large, those who watch COPS are those who are likely to be on COPS.
Bud Ice in hand, "Hay Laverne! Cousin Tubbs gots his ass on COPS agin!"

Penner
Tue, 05-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Only good thing to come from cops was the My Name Is Earl "COPS" Episodes, those were pretty damn awesome ;D

XanBcoo
Tue, 05-12-2009, 11:51 PM
wow... i had no idea that Terminator had such low ratings compared to other crappy shows that fox has. people still watch cops? king of the hill? seriously?
King of the Hill is an amazing show. Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

Abdula
Wed, 05-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Thank you Xan. I was wondering if I was the only one who loves that show.