PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2

Rikudo
Sun, 04-26-2009, 02:15 AM
http://dattebayo.com/t/nsmovie2.torrent

Kraco
Sun, 04-26-2009, 03:52 AM
Naruto movies never fail to disappoint... This was probably the most disjointed of them all, even if it was, relatively, better than some of the others. Kind of a pity considering it had some promise by coming up with those wind/lightning sky ninja, who weren't half bad with the effective aerial attack. But soon enough, of course, the script writing monkeys naturally forgot all about them and instead concentrated on some bloody zero tail that suddenly appeared out of nowhere and that had nothing at all to do with anything the movie was seemingly about in the beginning. In fact, this was almost like two different stories hastily knit together in the middle. So, it's no surprise the end was completely witless shit.

The best parts of the movie were Konoha getting bombed, which simply looked sweet and strangely realistic, and Amaru in wet shirt...

Killa-Eyez
Sun, 04-26-2009, 08:41 AM
The best parts of the movie were Konoha getting bombed, which simply looked sweet and strangely realistic, and Amaru in wet shirt...

And this:

http://i41.tinypic.com/16m16bt.jpg

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 04-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Sai got some good action and Shino's bugs are as destructive as ever. I laughed my ass off when I saw the Sky Ninja getting launched into the sky without his wings because the bugs destroyed it XD

KrayZ33
Sun, 04-26-2009, 04:46 PM
I only download the movies because I want to see some good fights with pretty good animation...
so far all the movies were at least "ok" in that point (some were actually pretty good)

If I download it, will I be disappointed? Or can I expect at least some nice action now and then? (story doesn't really have to be good)

RyougaZell
Sun, 04-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Hmmmm. This wasn't as bad as I expected it would be. This movie is definitely the best of the five Naruto movies in my opinion. It had Shino owning. It had Sai owning. It had Kyuubi mode. It had Kakashi not caring a bit about raining rocks. And it had a movie-only female, Amaru, that I did like. Haven't seen a movie-only character that I've liked since Bleach's Senna.

There are idiotic and lame moments though. As expected of Naruto... but overall I liked the movie.

kmkze04
Sun, 04-26-2009, 11:33 PM
Wrong. Movie only female was also Shion in the first Shippuuden movie.

I think actually for the first time ever that we're being overcritical about this movie. I found it actually quite good for what I expected of Naruto. There were a few lame parts like his determination rasengan but other than that... it actually surprised me to its quality.

I did particularly enjoy watching Sasuke and Naruto working together for once without Naruto screaming Sasuke every ten seconds.

What I really liked most was the amount of realism involved. There was no fantastic cure-all or magical bell or some miracle crap that saved them. The characters actually had to struggle to win against their opponents and there was significant build-up rather than a sudden "Screw that, I win."

Azonalanthious
Sun, 04-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Wasn't as bad as I feared or as good as I hoped. I actually liked how they did Sauske... something I never thought I would say again. The 'carrier' ships buged the heck out of me - that much superstructure and they things would capsize in their very first storm. And there was no reason for it - the guys taking off from the top deck didn't fall more then a few feet before the wings kicking in - no reason not to have it flush decked. Also, machine gun kunai launchers? Please, thats just sad.

Sai was lots of fun. A touch of Shikamaru, always good. Naruto got the ever living *BEEP* kicked out of him - unsuprising and fun to watch. Ending sucked (so what happened to the 0-tails? Naturo rips appart the fortress, but its not like that will do anything...)

Killa-Eyez
Mon, 04-27-2009, 01:07 AM
Wrong. Movie only female was also Shion in the first Shippuuden movie.

I think RZ meant exactly what he said, that there was a movie only female that he did like and that he hadn't seen one that he liked since Bleach's Senna... How can he be wrong? :confused:

EpyonNext
Mon, 04-27-2009, 03:33 AM
Out of everything in this movie, I think I'll still spend more time wondering if Orochimaru was intentionally made to look like Michael Jackson or if it was mere coincidence.

Rikudo
Mon, 04-27-2009, 12:48 PM
I couldn't careless about this movie storywise but I think the quality of animation is quite good. The CG rendering and 2D drawing came out seamless and I'm really digging the color of Amaru's vest especially when they were on the boat. To me, it looks more vibrant during that part.

Also, the "tatsumaki" rasengan and the chidori "koukan" -- is this Naruto Shippuuden "Hyper Edition?"

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-27-2009, 04:12 PM
The characters actually had to struggle to win against their opponents and there was significant build-up rather than a sudden "Screw that, I win."OpponentS? There's only one non-cornchips enemy in the entire movie.

FireEmblem
Mon, 04-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Sai's a beast....

redcat
Mon, 04-27-2009, 06:09 PM
seems like the best a naruto movie will get. adjust your standards and expectations accordingly

Spaceaprion
Mon, 04-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Oh man, the old "stick a scalpel in a light socket to unlock the prison cell" trick. Works every time.

yeah though overall one of the better naruto movies.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-27-2009, 08:47 PM
I like how every Naruto movie has to have a unique Rasengan, and even when there's no weird power source Naruto can mix into his Rasengan, it just uses his normal rasengans and gives them new names.

I wonder if Tatsumaki Rasengan is now the official name of a Kyuubi Rasengan.

kmkze04
Tue, 04-28-2009, 01:26 AM
I think RZ meant exactly what he said, that there was a movie only female that he did like and that he hadn't seen one that he liked since Bleach's Senna... How can he be wrong? :confused:

My mistake - I thought he said that Amaru was the ONLY movie female. My bad.

And to DarthEnder, typo on the S. Good catch.

kmkze04
Tue, 04-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Ah, one thing to complain about... I love the big rock music buildups when Shikamaru's unit is attacking the carriers... and then they do pretty much nothing. The music is more flashy than the attacks themselves.

KrayZ33
Tue, 04-28-2009, 03:19 AM
In my opinion this was probably the worst naruto movie action wise... I did like the story though and the Super Saiya-jin transformation was funny too.

but, oh my god, the fights were sooo full of crap.. there was only 2 good scenes which didn't even last longer than ~1 minute.
Kyuubi vs Zero-Tails and Sai vs the first wave of sky ninjas

Amaru was probably the best thing about this movie, even though she was a pseudo jinchuriki like Sora from fillers.

Parkalash
Tue, 04-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Can the naruto movies be any worse, Yes they can Hopefully next one is even worse!

thing i disliked most ws that sasuke didnt knockout naruto or something and Why the hell should he care about helping anyone when the villager's was gonn escape, isnt he the Emo charater

Xyrox
Tue, 05-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Big flying fortress? Dark chakra? Zerotail? Seriously, can't they make a movie without those weird things? The flying ninja idea was OK, but the rest... urgh.

I didn't like the fact that Orochimaru learned the Body Revival Technique - I thought he had developed it himself? Anyway, since this is filler I'll just ignore it.

On a more positive note, Amaru wasn't as annoying as movie kids usually are. That's a big plus. Too bad the subs revealed her gender in the beginning - I was absolutely sure it was a guy first.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 05-06-2009, 12:51 AM
So did anyone else think when Amaru came through the window, it was Tayuya and it was the most random thing ever?

Worst movie I've ever seen. And I sat through four minutes of Catwoman.

Haventh
Wed, 05-06-2009, 06:05 PM
I tought it was pretty good. Alle the naruto movies was good, shippuuden 2 was the best then shippuuden 1.

I liked that you got to see Sai beating some bad guys now. The ending was awesome, naruto in berserk.

That Amaru chick was pretty cool, another hinata like, not like the bitch Sakura. Hehe.. :D

Archangel
Wed, 05-06-2009, 08:41 PM
There's too much shit in this movie for me to waste my time pointing it all out

I'll just say this, only naruto can have a couple of B cups shoved into his face and go "Let me tell you a story about Sasuke" ...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 05-07-2009, 07:21 AM
I thought the way that he got Sasuke off of the fortress was cool. And the part where he was mouthing something to Sasuke - not gonna lie - I was trying to make out what he was saying and then I realized I dont speak Japanese. So it was cool that they should it after the credits.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Thu, 05-14-2009, 07:26 PM
I thought the wave of Sky-nins attacking Konoha, looked like the part in the movie Pearl Harbor where the Japanese are flying in to attack. It was almost identical

KrayZ33
Sat, 05-16-2009, 08:28 PM
I thought the wave of Sky-nins attacking Konoha, looked like the part in the movie Pearl Harbor where the Japanese are flying in to attack. It was almost identical

yep, I showed this to my brother and we said exactly the same... and we both started to make aircraft noises when we realized it....very childish, but funny!

Pandadice
Tue, 05-19-2009, 07:59 PM
well, just finished it..

okay, well I think it was okay. it was definitely very much a Naruto movie.. nothing more, nothing less.

It felt really rushed.. it like opens with Konoha being bombed, then brings in these characters and before you know it they're in a jungle, and then one of the dudes dies, and then the other turns into a demon, and it's like "whats going on??". and then right after they turn into a demon, you find out the dude isn't dead, but he's actually the bad guy.. and then Naruto does the whole Hope Peace Love Friends beat-down on the dude.. and it felt like the movies had about 5 minutes left at that point.. I dunno, the whole story felt really.. shallow, and rushed. it didn't feel like there was any substance.

I thought Naruto was going a bit too DBZ with the massive spirit bomb/Rasengan that he used at the end of the first Shippuuden movie, but man, seeing Shinou go super saiyan definitely topped that...

as far as movie characters go, I really like Amaru. and at the end, when they were falling, that was excellent. i really liked that ending.

the art was fantastic (well, except for that ugly cgi floating castle thing...). even though I'd say the story was pretty lacking, I really enjoyed the animation.

man.. seeing the flying bombing ninja in the trailer gave me high hopes for this film. but all we really got after the initial bombing (which was all already in the trailer...), all there was was like two 1 minute fighting sequences, and only 1 of which was actually enjoyable..

seriously, when it goes back to Sai, and then Shikamaru comes out, and he's like "it's almost time", and sai flies away, then Shikamaru crashes the guy, and then he's like "it's almost time" and just stands there.. what was up with that? that was so dumb..

Sasuke was pretty cool in it. I did enjoy seeing him... but for the most part all of the action (like, all the Naruto scenes) didn't really seem that cool..

the whole like "sensei takes on an orphan apprentice, and then the sensei turns out to have fooled the apprentice the whole time, and they're actually a bad guy wanting world domination" story concept was is straight out of the second movie.. even the whole flying castle thing reminded me of the ancient mine ruins things from the second...

Jeff_from_MD
Mon, 06-22-2009, 11:20 PM
Anyone else notice the head sky ninja at the front of the first wave was the flying spaghetti monster?

anyway, the rest of the movie was baaddd. All chat, barely any action.

Pandadice
Sat, 06-27-2009, 11:37 PM
wait, really? lol. i don't think have the movie anymore, can you post a screen shot?