PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 540

Marik
Fri, 04-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Binktopia

Direct Download (http://dl02.mangashare.com/One_Piece_540%5BBinktopia%5D.zip) - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wztmzqn4nnn) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ouwab)

Franky-House

MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQN5B0LE) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/540/00)

Epic Chapter.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Whoa whoa whoa

THIS is freaking epic... I am totally speechless.

Damn double issues!!! No one piece next week because Shonen Jump will not be printed!!!

Dark Dragon
Fri, 04-24-2009, 01:36 PM
This is a conspiracy damn it.

I mean, 2 weeks till the next OP after this chapter is just pure evil!

That's crazy, i kinda suspect Crocodile would get free somehow but i didn't think that both him and Jinbei would join up with Luffy's group.

poopdeville
Fri, 04-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Crocodile is the shit. He only wants to fight so he can fuck up Whitebeard and become PK. Hell yeah.

What happened to Bon~chan and Mr. 3 and Buggy? I didn't expect Mr. 3 and Buggy to follow along forever (though I am still hopeful that Buggy will become a Straw Hat), but I thought Bon~chan would follow Luffy and Ivanova.

Death13a
Fri, 04-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Inazuma-"so including former member, we have two shichbukai..." So my question is same as Luffy's. Who is other one?

edit: lol my brain was overloaded didn't think it through.

And plz name me more of insane team then that. Only Oda's god powers can form such a team together.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Jinbei is a Shichibukai...

Carnage
Fri, 04-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Oh jesus someone build a time machine and fast-forward me 2 weeks.

Marik
Fri, 04-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Oh jesus someone build a time machine and fast-forward me 2 weeks.
Indeed. We just had to wait for this chapter, and now we have to wait again. The wait is gonna kill me.

Choki Choki no Mi revealed by Inazuma.Seems like a good ability to have on your team.

animus
Fri, 04-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Technically Luffy's right, since they already replaced Crocodile with Blackbeard!

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Technically Luffy's right, since they already replaced Crocodile with Blackbeard!

technically Jinbei hasn't been removed from his Shichibukai post
they are holding him down until he 'calms' down as Sengoku pointed out several chapters ago

Assertn
Fri, 04-24-2009, 05:17 PM
No....

Inazuma said, "including the former member, we have two schichibukai"
Crocodile was the former member.

Death13a
Fri, 04-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Luffy doesn't know that Jinbei is shichibukai thats why he ask who is other one.

kAi
Fri, 04-24-2009, 05:25 PM
I liked the colour page with all the characters.

What a team this is, Impel Down don't really stand a chance of keeping these guys in. Will be good to see how Buggy and co get caught up with these guys. This war that is about to happen is going to be crazy with all the big players in it.

I think Ace will make it to the execution stand, but I'm wondering how he's going to be saved. There are still a couple of people that could make an appearance including Dragon, who's name has been mentioned many times in the last couple chapters.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-24-2009, 06:08 PM
No....

Inazuma said, "including the former member, we have two schichibukai"
Crocodile was the former member.

That's why I said... because Animus pointed out Luffy was right because Crocodile was removed... Luffy's question was "who is the other?" obviously he know Croco is/was one.

rockmanj
Fri, 04-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Epic chapter indeed, but how big is the okama queen? He got bigger and bigger each panel! And having Crocodile (who is pure ownage) and Jinbei (whose power we don't know, but it must be considerable) on your team...just wow.

Assertn
Fri, 04-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Luffy is allied with two schichibukai and a former schichibukai. Then there's Mihawk and Kuma, who seem to have interests in the strawhat crew as well.

Man...a lot has changed over these past two arcs, huh

FireEmblem
Fri, 04-24-2009, 11:45 PM
My eyeballs just ejaculated....

poopdeville
Fri, 04-24-2009, 11:57 PM
Ah, man tears.

Augury
Sat, 04-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Crocodile may be allied with Luffy for now, but isn't that just for breaking out of Impel down? I was under the impression that Crocodile wants to fight Whitebeard when he mentioned that he had great interest in the war.

Dark Dragon
Sat, 04-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Man, can you guys imagine how crazy Luffy's bounty will be after this?

He got to 300 million for basically, defeating Crocodile and assaulting Enes Lobby.

They might not give him an increase for beating Gecko Moria, but there's still the issue of him punching a celestial dragon.

Then you have.

Assaulting Impel Down and freeing 2 high ranking revolutionaries, 2 shichibukai and the rescue of Fire Fist Ace (directly or at least contributed to).

If Boa end up helping him later then he's pretty much responsible for the betrayal of 2 shichibukai on top of freeing Crocodile.

I'm hoping for a 1 billion bounty!

poopdeville
Sat, 04-25-2009, 02:32 PM
Man, can you guys imagine how crazy Luffy's bounty will be after this?

He got to 300 million for basically, defeating Crocodile and assaulting Enes Lobby.

They might not give him an increase for beating Gecko Moria, but there's still the issue of him punching a celestial dragon.

Then you have.

Assaulting Impel Down and freeing 2 high ranking revolutionaries, 2 shichibukai and the rescue of Fire Fist Ace (directly or at least contributed to).

If Boa end up helping him later then he's pretty much responsible for the betrayal of 2 shichibukai on top of freeing Crocodile.

It's 3 revolutionaries. Remember what Crocodile was trying to do in Arabasta? I wouldn't be surprised if he was connected to Dragon also, seeing how Ivanova knows his secret weakness. Or maybe they just fought in the past. Or maybe Ivanova was poking fun at Crocodile's sexuality (harhar).

Also, Ivanova looks like this guy: http://earsucker.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/pete-wentz1.jpg

rockmanj
Sun, 04-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Crocodile may be allied with Luffy for now, but isn't that just for breaking out of Impel down? I was under the impression that Crocodile wants to fight Whitebeard when he mentioned that he had great interest in the war.

Yea, but Jinbei said he wouldn't let that happen