PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 355

Marik
Fri, 04-24-2009, 01:45 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2tddynjwhz5) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/2ud1p5) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/355/01)

Inazuma
Fri, 04-24-2009, 02:22 AM
Feels good to have him lose like, I hate him so much. This chapter lit me up only for that point alone.

rockmanj
Fri, 04-24-2009, 02:26 AM
I'm pretty sure if ice dragons were indeed real, they would own sharks and any other animal for that matter.

Inazuma
Fri, 04-24-2009, 03:32 AM
Btw, Ice, floats.

/thread.

k1sousuke
Fri, 04-24-2009, 03:40 AM
I laughed when he got split in half. For once he gets what he deserved. I just don't like him....Anyways, why do I get the feeling that he too will get a revamp in power. Either that or they will finally bring in the vizards; if they don't then I suspect that the vizards themselves have some ulterior motive. I just don't think they were training ichigo for nothing...

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-24-2009, 07:17 AM
I hope Hitsugaya dies or at least can't be captain anymore. One can wish though... the brat is one of the japanese favorite characters...
I hope making this captains lose so badly finally brings Shinji and the rest of the Vaizards.

animus
Fri, 04-24-2009, 07:17 AM
Hitsugaya better not have some way to pull his ass out of this, which would be ridiculous.

Sam98034
Fri, 04-24-2009, 07:27 AM
He probably used a shadow clone, I mean ice clone, he should be fine. You guys don't have to be worried anymore.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-24-2009, 07:49 AM
I know that the vice-captain of the 2nd squad is supposed to be stupid, but isn't this pushing it a little?
doesn't he know whether he has a limit on him?

maybe he is the only one who has a limit on him, so when he takes it off, he'll be able to save what's-her-name from the axe swing.

fat chance, though, as if Kubo would allow such a loser as him to redeem himself.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 04-24-2009, 08:46 AM
"It would be fatal to..."

SLICE!

Tisk tisk, these Captains are getting laid out. And as everyone mentioned it is for a reason, I bet that the Vizards are watching, waiting to make their move so they can step in a be like..."Wow you guys are still this weak?"

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-24-2009, 09:17 AM
"It would be fatal to..."

SLICE!

Tisk tisk, these Captains are getting laid out. And as everyone mentioned it is for a reason, I bet that the Vizards are watching, waiting to make their move so they can step in a be like..."Wow you guys are still this weak?"

If that happens Kubo shall redeem itself for the past painful years of crap.

itadakimasu
Fri, 04-24-2009, 09:17 AM
They had me worried toward the beginning with the remove the limitations crap.. .I thought they were going to do that whole thing again.

hitsugaya getting cut in half was pretty sweet.

Archangel
Fri, 04-24-2009, 10:00 AM
If that happens Kubo shall redeem itself for the past painful years of crap.

He could kill himself in apology and i still wouldn't forgive him -_-

Ice-chan died and we finally get a release that looks cool as opposed to stupid/emo/ugly

Can't wait to see how Kubo will fuck this up

rockmanj
Fri, 04-24-2009, 10:37 AM
I wish I did not agree with you; hopefully we are both wrong.

Inazuma
Fri, 04-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Arch you mean this isn't fucked up already ?

We all came to the agreement that the only good thing here was the death of a Character, that's just how much we hate this shit already.

Let's see who is still awesome in the series ?
Zaraki = Because he's Japans Chuck Norris
Yamamoto = Because everyone would love him as a grandfather
The Vaizard = Because we give them the benefit of the doubt as they did nothing yet. Together with a pendulum arc that was the only awesome stuff that happen to Bleach in a long time.

Nadouku
Fri, 04-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Even though Halibel's release form didn't change her appearance much, it still looks smexy for some reason. Also, Hitsugaya getting slashed in half was not that surprising, considering Halibel's rank and power far above Hitsugaya's own.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Come out come out where ever you are Viazaaaaard.

Pretty sure they will arrive at the stage soon considering the captains are all beat up/ half dead or fighting. Or Yamato would show just how strong he is by destroying all Arrancar by himself.

Carnage
Fri, 04-24-2009, 03:26 PM
Nobody dies in Bleach. Ever.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 04-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Even though Halibel's release form didn't change her appearance much, it still looks smexy for some reason.

Bone titties.

I really wish Kyoraku and Stark would stop beating each other off.

FireEmblem
Sat, 04-25-2009, 07:36 AM
We knew Hitsugaya would get owned when we saw that he was fighting an unreleased Espada with his Bankai and was STILL losing blood and losing the fight. It seems that Ichigo and him are duking it out over the most ineffective use of a Bankai or Bankai in general.

On the other hand, Halibel. =D

Technically speaking, SS still has the upper-hand in this situation, since not everyone is fighting but apparently there are only 3 enemies left. I would hope that the other captains aren't so useless that they would lose with a 2 on 1 scenario.

The one thing I enjoy about chapters like this is that it lets me think about how it'll play out in the anime. I give the Bleach anime some credit for keeping some pretty good production values considering its length, in turn making the fight scenes usually enjoyable as hell.

Patriot
Sat, 04-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Pretty sure that will just come to a shoulder wound, looks pretty serious, would doubt they would chop of his arm or give him serious damage unless someone in this series could put him back together....oh wait...there is one...and soon we'll find out if there is a second...

Abdula
Sat, 04-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Yeah, they already mentioned that Hachi's powers are similar to Orihime's so when the vizards finally show up, he will heal Hitsugaya. Like Carnage said nobody dies in Bleach, none of the good guys anyway. That is unless Kubo wants to copy Kishimoto and kill off a few characters, if so he already missed a great opportunity.

Patriot
Sun, 04-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Hitsugaya is like a child, even tho he is old, very doubtful they would kill off a character that looks like a teenager/child regardless of his age, and since he will grow up and become even stronger I can't see them getting rid of him before he actually hits his prime.

As for the killing of main characters I doubt it, in fact I believe the big surprise will be that some of our normal captains may be hiding a secret, if I am to believe the foreshadowing of, "I'm the one surprised how your able to avoid my attacks without ruining your Kimoto or umbrella" There seems to be more there then just its because I'm a really strong Captain with two swords. I think there is something else going on there... Will wait and see..

EpyonNext
Sun, 04-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Zaraki = Because he's Japans Chuck Norris

Funniest thing I have read all week....period.

I got a feeling that this will still end in a familiar fashion:

Hits: LOLOLOL ALLL TEH MOISTURZ IN TEH AIR TO PWN UR FACE WIT!
Crazy Shak Lady: BUT I KILLEDED U!!
Hits: LAWLS NOOB IT WAS MAH ICE CLONE!!!!!! I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZER
--Mega Super Freeze trap + Shatter combo---

Every 13yr old kid in japan creams themselves at the same time every manga reader outside of said country slits wrists.