PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 106

unandpw
Thu, 04-23-2009, 12:51 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 106 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=60447)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 106 - 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=60446)

Kraco
Thu, 04-23-2009, 03:04 PM
The pacing was somehow off in the first part of this episode. It was like the lake was some bloody ocean, taking forever to cross. Also, Guren has gotten shittier and shittier during this arc, regardless of her infinite chakra. I guess it's partly due to caring for Yuukimaru increasingly, but the change has been somewhat drastic seeing how in the beginning she was a real villain who killed her underlings without a millisecond of hesitation. Now she lets one stab her far too easily. You'd think she wouldn't have lived this long around people like Oro if she was that trusting.

Rasengan having been rendered totally meaningless, once again, this arc desperately needs some kyuubi action, I deem. Also, based on the preview, the poor three tails desperately needs gastric acids...

kmkze04
Thu, 04-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Did anyone notice they reversed Naruto and Yuukimaru on the subtitles? Shitty.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 04-23-2009, 06:32 PM
I like how Guren got shanked. That was bad ass.

And did the kid just go SSJ2?

The next ep is looking pretty bad...

unandpw
Thu, 04-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Guren is getting lamer. She needs to nude it up to redeem herself. (In my eyes)

The sub was wrong at the beginning...and blatantly too.

And yes, Goku does make an appearance in this episode.

Worth watching? Meh.

kmkze04
Thu, 04-23-2009, 11:19 PM
The sub was wrong at the beginning...and blatantly too.

They did it twice actually. The first was at the beginning calling Yuukimaru -> Naruto. There was also one toward the middle that they called Naruto -> Yuukimaru.

Quantity is always better than quality in mainstream television...

Penner
Fri, 04-24-2009, 06:31 AM
anyone got some idea how long before non-fillers start?

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 04-24-2009, 06:40 AM
G.. Gokumaru!?

ian_sanzo
Fri, 04-24-2009, 10:01 AM
God! i wonder why naruto keeps on showing us some fillers.. Give us the storyline for christs sake!

dragonrage
Sat, 04-25-2009, 11:15 AM
I just recently started watching Naruto again and for the life of me I can't think of a justifiable reason why.

These episodes are no better that the ones from two years ago, it is pretty childish and loosely held together; there is no rhythm or flow in these episodes and some even lack development point.I don't know if this is actually filler or nor or possibly a mixture. But it is a very much distant shadow of the first 135 episodes of this series. Sure the original episodes had it's flaws, but they were plausible; some even likable. The episodes today are just demeaning to an anime fan, and even more so a fan of this seriously derailed series. ( with the exception of the Shikamaru and Asuma arc and a few other episodes)

I think i will once again drop off this anime band wagon, until my Narutard Itch once again compels me to scratch. But based on what I have seen so far, I have had enough disappointments from this series. It's like a bad relationship, I keep getting abused but for some reason I keep coming back for more. And , I hope these idiots; writers, animators, produces and money hungry assholes, figure out that at some point they are going to loose even more of their fan base than they already have.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 04-25-2009, 12:31 PM
These episodes are no better that the ones from two years agoWell that's just plain hyperbole. Last time I looked Naruto isn't attacking food or pissing on people in Shippuuden.

Dark Dragon
Sat, 04-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Well that's just plain hyperbole. Last time I looked Naruto isn't attacking food or pissing on people in Shippuuden.

That's like saying it's better to be kick in the shin than to be kick in the crotch. While true, you're still getting kick in the end.

The worst part is this has nothing to do with Naruto story being bad. In fact, if the studio animated this part of the manga properly, there would be quite a bit of enjoyment to be had. There's really no reason to justify this fillers either, since there's a ton of content for them to work with. At this point, it my firm belief that the studio are doing their best to milk naruto for all it's worth regardless of whether or not that will hurt the quality of the end product.

Archangel
Sun, 04-26-2009, 06:00 AM
Well that's just plain hyperbole. Last time I looked Naruto isn't attacking food or pissing on people in Shippuuden.

The day when naruto rasenganed the noodles, darth died a little inside

arondruiz
Wed, 04-29-2009, 07:03 AM
God! i wonder why naruto keeps on showing us some fillers.. Give us the storyline for christs sake!

Just 1 more month left :( the last episode of filler is confirmed to be on June 4th (ep 112). After that I doubt there will be any more filler for well over a year.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 04-29-2009, 07:14 AM
I've downloaded this file. Should I watch this, or just throw it into the archives and never touch it again?

Kraco
Wed, 04-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Just 1 more month left :( the last episode of filler is confirmed to be on June 4th (ep 112). After that I doubt there will be any more filler for well over a year.

I seriously doubt I will live long enough to anymore see a year of Naruto without fillers. They seem to have an unlimited supply of bananas to feed to the script writing monkeys.

Abdula
Wed, 04-29-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm curious, where did you get that idea from?

arondruiz
Wed, 04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm curious, where did you get that idea from?

The info was in Shounen Jump(japanese magazine thingy) that the 3 tails arc would have 6 DVD volumes

3 Tails arc:
DVD 1: 89-92
DVD 2: 93-96
DVD 3: 97-100
DVD 4: 101-104
DVD 5: 105-108
DVD 6: 109-112

Total: 24 episodes

Abdula
Wed, 04-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Not that, this

After that I doubt there will be any more filler for well over a year.
:p

arondruiz
Wed, 04-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Not that, this

:p

Oh, that's just my own prediction. I'm pretty confident the chapter-per-episode ratio will increase after this too, but we'll see :)

Most people think these fillers weren't necessary, but here's a little math: If Shippuuden had gone at a 1.5-2ch pace(lets just say 1.75 average) over 100 episodes, as of episode 100 it would have only been ~20 chapters from the manga again. Right now we would be in Part 1's crisis again.

But now they can safely charge through the next 2 huge arcs without worries, that's basically where I get that idea from

Kraco
Thu, 04-30-2009, 01:13 AM
I'd be willing to believe (so gullible I am) that they would animate the next manga arc with little fillers mixed in (only some to lower that 1.75 further), but to move on to the next manga arc then without pure fillers in between... Nah, to believe that would take far too much faith and goodwill.

Besides, the monkeys would riot if denied access to their typewriters for that long.

Uberbaka
Thu, 04-30-2009, 06:40 AM
100 weeks = 700 days.

That is almost two years of decent manga chapters per episode. It probably wouldn't be impossible to imagine the manga ending within those two years either.

Although I believe even if the manga did end and they had a clear timetable to work with, they would still butcher the anime.

redcat
Thu, 04-30-2009, 02:26 PM
you give them too much credit. even if the manga was produced faster than the anime they would still stuff it full of curry of life.