PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 354

Marik
Fri, 04-17-2009, 12:28 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qmmn4wnzyja) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/xsq7tm) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/354/01)

I think someone actually called this.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-17-2009, 12:33 AM
Someone actually did?
I actually felt it came out of nowhere... yet its not that bad... or is it?

Marik
Fri, 04-17-2009, 12:38 AM
It seems he really is the strongest.

And now miracolously we are going to be told Yammy is the strongest espada and is ranked #10 because he is an idiot. Stop the crap and bring the Vaizards Kubo!

Nadouku
Fri, 04-17-2009, 01:08 AM
That was a bit surprising, but lets see what the hell Yammy can do. Other than that, kind of a letdown because Yammy was proven to be an idiot in the past and can't do anything without Ulquiorra's consent.

Rikudo
Fri, 04-17-2009, 01:38 AM
Yammy's the strongest in a release form but weakest in a normal state. Unless he gets smarter too, I don't think he'll be able to beat the Shinigami team.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-17-2009, 03:26 AM
Yammy's the strongest in a release form but weakest in a normal state. Unless he gets smarter too, I don't think he'll be able to beat the Shinigami team.
Why would he need to be smart if they can't touch him now?
I mean Chad's strongest attack didn't do anything to Noittora. And that was in his sealed form. So Chad will be useless. Renji and Ishida got their asses kicked by the research Arrancar. And Rukia pretty much died after battling that low ranking Arrancar.

If Yammy trully is the strongest then there is NO way they could take him down now.

Then again...we are forgetting that there are 3 Captains in Hueco Mondo.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-17-2009, 05:54 AM
This is lame... Yammy is a prat and if he was the 0 espada why bother building up his reiatsu by following a weight training plan? I think we are gonna have Kenpachi arrive and hand Yammy's ass to him.

darkshadow
Fri, 04-17-2009, 06:10 AM
If the number changes dynamically, then #1-3 either have a second release as well, or their first release ( and only ) release is simply stronger then whatever Ulquiorra was doing.

Anyway, I'm more curious to see what Kubo means with Ulquiorra being entrusted with a "heart"........................ -_-.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-17-2009, 06:47 AM
Dont think there is any good reason for being entrusted with a heart. As far as I know his soul is now purified and he is being reincarnated in Soul Society. It's all far fetched but hey better then nothing =\

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-17-2009, 07:19 AM
It seems he really is the strongest.

It... was... me?
I don't remember that... guess that post was a spurt of the moment... lol

DS: I was under the impression no one knew Ulquiorra could do that. Not even Aizen.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 04-17-2009, 07:27 AM
So they left their strongest member back to fight the people that are trapped in that dimension? Right....

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-17-2009, 09:09 AM
this is all just a prank set by aizen.
they just like watching Yami amble around with a giant 0 on him and act like it matters. the rest of them know that the number is basically yami saying he's the biggest zero around.

and with the less optimistic sights on. next month, we're told that the ten espedas are really #1, #4, #7,#16,#63.#66,#74 #92, #147 (and 0 as yammi),
(I chose them numbers with a reason, can you find it out?)

with yammi being so ridicously huge, we get to see some of hunce moude, around and there are some other buildings over there, how many hollow fractions are there?

animus
Fri, 04-17-2009, 09:17 AM
His released form is so unimpressive. He looks like that dude in Claymore that's Riful's Slave.

Archangel
Fri, 04-17-2009, 09:59 AM
Why is everyone assuming that he's the strongest because he has the number 0?

If i had to guess i'd say he being the number 0 means his power can either be the highest or the lowest depending on how much he slept or ate or something

Like devil said, if he was that strong Aizen would have taken him along

Death13a
Fri, 04-17-2009, 11:47 AM
His released form is so unimpressive. He looks like that dude in Claymore that's Riful's Slave.

My thoughts were exactly the same when i so his transformation.

Konohamaru!
Fri, 04-17-2009, 11:48 AM
I bet he's the strongest... doesn't mean hes the smartest at using his strength, but I wouldn't be surprized that his sheer power and toughness are the highest, and with his size, most engulfing attacks won't have the effect they would normally...

I'm actually glad this happened with Yammi, I was always upset at his reletive weakness and stupidity. Hopefully this makes him actually viable as an Espada...

As for Aizen bringing him along, I'm not sure I would if I were Aizen. In battles I wouldn't want to just throw out my Ace right off the bat against a tougher situation. I'd want to send in those close to as strong and widdle down the opposition/get a handle on the situation, and then have the Ace come and stomp with the increased advantage/surprize. It's kinda like how Stark and the gang sent our their Fracions first instead of just engaging... This and we know Yammi isn't the smartest...

It's just I doubt Aizen would predict Ulquiorra would fall, which in turn keeps Yammi there in Hueco Mundo to finish off those still there instead of coming to help Aizen after his powerup sleep.

The one good thing I'll say about his released form is I'm glad to see his hollow jaw now looks like or is his actual jaw. Nice to grow into things. hehe I will seriously be upset if any of the shinigami and friends gang do anything significant to Yammi without another round of power-ups... If Yammi's released state is so strong, then it should require either another wave of maxxed out Ichigo, OR!!! and I'd love to see this... Inoue using a giant version of her healing/recreation bubble power to revert Yammi back into his weaker state. =) Would be a nice thanks to the guys for coming to rescue her.

FireEmblem
Fri, 04-17-2009, 02:31 PM
What utter shenanigans...

Sidnne
Fri, 04-17-2009, 03:33 PM
This arc just keeps getting worse.

Carnage
Fri, 04-17-2009, 05:05 PM
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

concrete3337
Fri, 04-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Maybe I'm just having a retarded I'm not understanding what I'm reading moment but here goes nothing. I don't get what Yammy is complaining about not being able to use his new powers/form on Ichigo, Ishida and Inoue just because Ulquiorra died. I mean once he is done killing the others couldn't he just move on to them since they are stuck in HM at the moment? Or is he really just so dumb that he can't think that far ahead?

Konohamaru!
Fri, 04-17-2009, 10:55 PM
he was just upset he couldn't help Ulq out in time, cause he went and died... as I understand it...

Confused_Yamato
Fri, 04-17-2009, 10:59 PM
For some reason I have the Wimp Lo line from Kung Pow in my head, only applying it to Yammy: "Please excuse Yammy. We purposely trained him wrong, as a joke"

He's might be the strongest, but he still sounds like he's dumber than a box of rocks.

itadakimasu
Sat, 04-18-2009, 01:15 PM
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

me too... yammy is a tool. how can he suddenly power up like that

Inazuma
Sat, 04-18-2009, 11:37 PM
Trans AM Burst Anyone ?

Patriot
Sun, 04-19-2009, 09:15 AM
This whole yammy thing is one of two things, either to show us how much more powerful Chad, Rukia, et al have become or to see how the full Holification of Ichigo will translate into real power that he can consciously control. Realistically with his size, the only way he goes down if all the captains and all the kids work together and attack him with their Bankai's at once.

Either way, they may be just serving him on a dish.

Oh and I think Yammy was upset in an arrancar way of being upset that he just lost his friend, say whatever you will, evil is evil, but even they have bonds, they just show them differently. His was, and here I was planning on helping him and he goes and dies on me or some random wording...

animus
Sun, 04-19-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm gonna say the cliche one. Yammie's upset Ulquiorra died before he can pummel him, himself.

FireEmblem
Sun, 04-19-2009, 04:52 PM
The thing that pisses me off about this is that there was actually some foreshadowing to something of importance with Yammy. So I can't even say I'm surprised. I'm just annoyed more at the fact that Yammy punching some medical arrancar and bashing Ulquiorra's fraccion's count as foreshadowing. That's how bad this arc has been.

Also another annoying aspect is the fact that there is absolutely no type of power scaling in this series. There doesn't even seem to be any type of rock-paper-scissors going on when it comes to power or fighting. For example. Ichigo beat Kenpachi, but could barely beat Grimmjow (6th seat), but Kenpachi whooped Nnoitra (5th seat, and face it, Nnoitra was outclassed from the start. If all it took was Kenpachi using 2 hands, lol.). It makes absolutely no sense to me really. If they just came out and explained that Kenpachi vs. Ichigo was a fight over reiatsu, or that Byakuya clearly went easy on Ichigo instead of letting me assume that then I'd be ok. But no, I have to assume some little theory over the scale of powers because nothing is explained or it simply doesn't make sense. In short, if up to now, Team Ichigo has only really been strong enough to beat Grimmjow (without Hollow Ichigo that we just saw and counting Vaizard Bankai Ichigo as the strongest in that group), since that's all we've been shown, how could they possibly beat someone that is several ranks above Grimmjow in a way that makes any sense at all?

The only way would be if Unohana came and was super strong (Which I assume she is because she's been there as long as Ukitake, Kyouraku, and the Commander. Even if she's the healer.) and beat the shit out of Yammy. At this point this is the only solution that I will accept as even remotely viable in this sea of nonsense. Sadly that is the best reason I could come up with to support my desire to see this happen.

Nadouku
Sun, 04-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Ulquiorra had fraccións? Hmm... I'll need to backtrack a bit.

FireEmblem
Sun, 04-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Well, I don't remember if they were his, but those two little girl things that were watching Orihime and beat on her all the time. I just kind of put them in the Ulquiorra camp since he was responsible for Orihime.

Inazuma
Sun, 04-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Or ... Kubo is a genious and he will make Zaraki fart his bankai out of nowhere.

Nadouku
Sun, 04-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Those two girl arrancars were just Aizen's personnel. I think Ulquiorra never had any fraccións, like some of the other Espadas.

Sidnne
Sun, 04-19-2009, 08:48 PM
The thing that pisses me off about this is that there was actually some foreshadowing to something of importance with Yammy. So I can't even say I'm surprised. I'm just annoyed more at the fact that Yammy punching some medical arrancar and bashing Ulquiorra's fraccion's count as foreshadowing. That's how bad this arc has been.

The thing that pisses me off about this is that its just more pointless garbage to make this arc go on even longer. It just feels like Kubo has no direction, no clue where he is going with the story, and is just pulling random crap out of his ass and writing this the night before he has to send it in to Shonen Jump.

There really isn't much of story left to the manga anymore. Its all just power-ups and sword fights and all of the fights are the same.

FireEmblem
Sun, 04-19-2009, 08:55 PM
It doesn't really matter anyway. I was just making a point about the shitty foreshadowing. Whether it was no-name arrancars or fraccions or Kon or whatever that got pounded by Yammy isn't really important.

Actually it would be hot if Urahara came in there and beasted on Yammy again.

Patriot
Sun, 04-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Actually, its the main problem with your power up type anime's that intoduce a crazy enemy or 10 and then have to get the protagonists powered up to match and then defeat them. There are very few series that actually had this done well, which they are, is arguable, but think about it, DBZ, which I know is taboo here on these forums, but its my first and only time bringing it up, had power indicators and the characters would train sometimes for years before getting their powerups.

Problem with Bleach is that the bar keeps moving back and forth, Ichigo when he first meets Ikaku (bald guy) defeats him, then we learn that Ikakau always had a Bankai and could have deafeated Ichigo at that time, but because of some honor/secret code didn't want anyone to know that he had it.

Then Ichigo runs into Kenpatchi who never used two hands in his fight with Ichigo but had to learn how to use two hands when the Captain Commander first trained him after becoming a captain, only 50 or so years before Ichigo defeats him. But then remembers it against the number 5 espada and owns him pretty much once again confusing things.

Rukia, defeats a number 9 Espada without a Bankai, basically completely screwing up the whole pecking order, especially since Ichigo couldn't beat a former top 10 without his Bankai ( i know he used HICHIGO, but that was just overkill).

Now we have a number 4 that has a second release that apparently no one knows about which would make him number 1 but we don't know what that will mean and then Yammy comes out of no where and is the number 0 because who said they were ranked 1-10 its actually 0-9.

There are tooo many problems with this series at this point, but sometimes you just have to sit back, relax and enjoy the visuals without putting to much stock into it. I am sure if we ventured futher we would find at least 100 more reasons why there is so much confusion and why people are hating on this series. I've stuck with it for 354 chapters, guess i'm all in now and need to know how it ends...

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 04-21-2009, 07:41 AM
Regarding the Rukia thing...it just shows that if you use Shikai properly you can beat an Espada like she did. And it was only a Gillian based Espada

Cal_kashi
Mon, 04-27-2009, 11:25 PM
I was thinking about this on my ride to work, about Ichigo being a little bitch about his hollow powers and I think he should consult Zangetsu. Go to Zangetsu's world and ask him what he thinks. It's clear Ichigo needs the power AND that when his ass is getting kicked it's going to manifest anyways. The best thing he can do is learn to control it, but he still thinks it's evil. I'll bet the old man can clear it all up.
Also, I like that world, so it'd be a cool chapter.

Nadouku
Tue, 04-28-2009, 12:12 AM
Sadly, we haven't seen old man Zangetsu in a long time since Hollow-Ichigo took control over the spiritual world. Even after Hollow-Ichigo's defeat, there aren't any signs of him coming back and helping Ichigo any time soon.

Sam98034
Thu, 05-07-2009, 03:26 AM
Apparently people from SS are actually from Saiyan Society--after a tough battle, they power up tremendously--and that's why these power-ups are going on.