PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 444

Marik
Thu, 04-16-2009, 11:01 PM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4muyrvgy2id) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0jqcf) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/444/01)

Sidnne
Thu, 04-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Looks like we're in for a few chapters of flashbacks, but it will be interesting to learn Nagato's story finally.

Pretty interesting to see Naruto in sage-mode and kyuubi-mode at the same time. There are a lot of ways Kishi can go with that.

toonice714
Thu, 04-16-2009, 11:53 PM
meh that was kinda weak...oh well here's next week's chapter being more eventful like how he knows about the sage of the six paths' technique.

animus
Fri, 04-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Let me hear your story.

Ok.

...Sigh.

poopdeville
Fri, 04-17-2009, 12:19 AM
OT: Fuck, no One Piece this week!

Reading the chapter...

Called Sage+Kyuubi mode.

Is that Iruka's dad?

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Damn... no One Piece... I mean... flashbacks.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 04-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Finally, it looks like we'll be getting some rinnegan background and some background on how his friend dies. I suspect the rinnegan next week, and the friend story the week after.

Archangel
Fri, 04-17-2009, 10:04 AM
Finally, it looks like we'll be getting some rinnegan background and some background on how his friend dies. I suspect the rinnegan next week, and the friend story the week after.

My thoughts exactly

Flashbacks are usually boring but not when they reveal the back story of one of this manga's most interesting characters who has been shrouded in mystery for far too long

I'm only afraid of how "douchey" naruto's response is gonna be. If he goes "we should all just have a big hug" he's gonna kill any cool point he gained from these previous chapters.

Patriot
Fri, 04-17-2009, 10:25 AM
What would be cool is, instead of a counter theory, Naruto says, I like your plan, I'm going to kill you and take your place as leader and make my own vision supreme.

Kills Pain, goes out and gets Sasuke laid by Sakura and he gets Hinata and all is forgiven.

End of series.

Oh and we find out Kakashi lives goes into retirement and starts continues writing the "Cum Cum" series in Jiraya's name.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 04-17-2009, 10:25 AM
I am just wondering how Naruto is able to fuse the Kyubi and Sage Chakra. His eyes show both, so how is that possible?

itadakimasu
Fri, 04-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Oh and we find out Kakashi lives goes into retirement and starts continues writing the "Cum Cum" series in Jiraya's name.

That is a perfect idea. That would be so great !!!

I still think sasuke is due to show up. maybe naruto is ready to give himself to negato, sasuke shows up and takes out negato, naruto and sasuke fight... idk.

Idealistic
Fri, 04-17-2009, 12:10 PM
lol... "Oh, sorry, I thought your parents were the enemies. My fault."

So that's one of the reasons how his pain began eh? Naruto should just kill him.

Konohamaru!
Fri, 04-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Hrm, well noone has said that the Sage chakra and the Kyuubi chakra can't be mixed... it's just that Pa couldn't fuse and collect energy because of the Kyuubi. With the seal restored, I guess it's theoreticly possible for Naruto to have slightly more control over the Kyuubi or at least his emotions which allow him to remain focused and keep sage mode while letting the kyuubi swell up a bit within him. With both active, that's got to be one crapload of chakra at his disposal... Get ready for the Final Flash!!! hehe

I'm looking forward to finding out more background on the Rinnegan, and I agree with you Archangel, I hope Naruto doesn't finish up the exchange with some stupid words.

Oh, and Patriot, I'm all for Kakashi continuing on Jiraya's books! *thumbs up* hehe

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-17-2009, 12:38 PM
i think this chapter shows why Payne ended up so fuckin' insane.
he just always viewed Jiraya as a leaf ninja (notice how the chapter focuses on the headband) and could never open himself to Jiraya and inherit the answer to world peace.
it's Payne who's caught up in the cycle of hatred, and not Naruto.

(insert Moby-Dick quote here)

I think we've done with the part of the story in which Payne fights, Naruto just needs to say something inspirational, winning over Payne's heart, and then inherit Qunan as a supporter (because no woman in the story has a mind of her own).

FireEmblem
Fri, 04-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Pretty slick how Naruto was like..."No, I really DO want to bash your fucking head in".

I thought this chapter was very solid and shows further development in Naruto's character. I can see the confidence in his fighting abilities too. "Tell me your story and then i'll tell you MY answer" as if demanding it. Nagato better be scared. First Sage Mode eyes and now the Kyubi as well.

Sidnne
Fri, 04-17-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm only afraid of how "douchey" naruto's response is gonna be. If he goes "we should all just have a big hug" he's gonna kill any cool point he gained from these previous chapters.

I'm really curious to know what he is going to say. I'm hoping for something profound that will give a "oh damn!" reaction, but I have no idea what that would be.

If you think about it, this entire arc, since the death of Jiraiya has basically been about and come down to Naruto's answer to the "pain." So, I'm also worried that we are being kept in suspense of what his answer will be, only to have it be something really... "douchey".

poopdeville
Fri, 04-17-2009, 04:00 PM
I think Naruto is going to offer Amegakure a peace treaty, not try to make Pein his friend. Friendships can grow in later generations, like how the Sand and Konoha have grown rather close despite having fought war.

Pein's plan was to eliminate the ninja caste through force. Naruto's is to eliminate it through diplomacy.

Also, Pein has to respect Naruto's fighting power by now. He either knows or will soon know that he can't kill or capture Naruto. He is not in a good bargaining position. He will either fight (and die) or accept peace between Konoha and Amegakure.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 04-17-2009, 05:18 PM
I don't know man. Pain was like "ok, here's my story xD" and the girl was like "Dude, you're wasting time, just get hi..." and pain was like "shut up! I wanna hear him out >:-(" Sounds to me like he has yet another trump card hiding out in that glorified wheelchair of his.

Patriot
Sat, 04-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Yeah the story seems interesting, I figured out the parents being killed would be one, but I expect the second will be the death of his friend Yahiko. Seems like after Jiraya left them Yahiko bit the dust and Pein/Nagato turned him into one of his bodies. That should be the other event that caused him pain.

That or always loving Konan and then watching Yahiko hit that ass. Think about it, wouldn't you want to go and destroy the world and everything in it if the chick you always wanted loved somenoe else.

Oh and thanks to the guy who neg reps me and calls me names, because rep is really important to me on the internets, ... lol.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 04-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Think about it, wouldn't you want to go and destroy the world and everything in it if the chick you always wanted loved somenoe else.

Hell hath no fury like Patriot's scorn.

Sidnne
Sun, 04-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Think about it, wouldn't you want to go and destroy the world and everything in it if the chick you always wanted loved somenoe else.

No. I'm not emo. Girls are a dime a dozen, I'd just go find another.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 04-19-2009, 02:39 PM
well, he's half dead in a wheel chair. he doesn't have that much options.
whatever he can get, he takes.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 04-19-2009, 04:42 PM
He can do 6 girls at once if you think about it....

poopdeville
Mon, 04-20-2009, 12:30 AM
I count 7, since Nagato can control other people like puppets at close range.

Archangel
Mon, 04-20-2009, 07:41 AM
He can do 6 girls at once if you think about it....

Lets not think about it since one of his bodies is a girl ...

Honoko
Mon, 04-20-2009, 08:42 AM
Lets not think about it since one of his bodies is a girl ...
And thinking about the other 5 guys is...? :confused:

Archangel
Mon, 04-20-2009, 09:22 AM
And thinking about the other 5 guys is...? :confused:

Slightly less disturbing

concrete3337
Mon, 04-20-2009, 12:30 PM
The Naruto Shippuuden movie bonds is out on alot of the anime websites that I normally use but I have yet to find a subbed version of it anywhere. Does anyone know a place that I could find it subbed? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

enkoujin
Mon, 04-20-2009, 01:31 PM
The Naruto Shippuuden movie bonds is out on alot of the anime websites that I normally use but I have yet to find a subbed version of it anywhere. Does anyone know a place that I could find it subbed? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

This is not the proper place to ask. Please refrain yourself from doing this in the future.

Like always, there will be torrent tracker sites like Tokyo Toshokan, AniRena, Baka-Updates, MiniNova, etc. that will host the torrent links. Check them out yourself, or stay a while here; someone is bound to post the link sometime.

darkshadow
Mon, 04-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Why did you even help him, shitposters like him need to dissappear from this forum.

Archangel
Mon, 04-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Why did you even help him, shitposters like him need to dissappear from this forum.

Enkoujin is just a nice guy like that when he's not being a trolling douchebag

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Mon, 04-20-2009, 09:17 PM
what i don't get is how people just plunge into someone thinking that they are the enemy or the "bad" guys its Nagato's parents fault for their death they rushed into action without even thinking of what other alternatives they have. But yea i see its a war torn village but still the whole act now and make foolish mistakes is what costs Nagoto's parents lives>.> i guess it just all happens at one time but that's such a foolish excuse to try and be heroic

enkoujin
Mon, 04-20-2009, 10:00 PM
what i don't get is how people just plunge into someone thinking that they are the enemy or the "bad" guys its Nagato's parents fault for their death they rushed into action without even thinking of what other alternatives they have. But yea i see its a war torn village but still the whole act now and make foolish mistakes is what costs Nagoto's parents lives>.> i guess it just all happens at one time but that's such a foolish excuse to try and be heroic

Everyone is stressed in a war torn village. When stress builds up in you, anything you do is, in the contemporary society's viewpoint, as primitively instinctive behavior.

Surely, you should know what it feels like to live in an urban area such as that of a peaceful city. Suddenly, your city becomes a war-zone and everything is in ruins. There are dead people everywhere, including your neighbors and your family (assuming you are of male gender) including your wife and only child have been hiding out in an emergency shelter inside your home. Soldiers of the opposing belligerents (who suggestively started the war) come into your home.

What would you do?

It is not a situation where you can come out to sit and talk with these soldiers. After all, these are soldiers from another country you are unknown to you. They may be racist, or have orders and intent to kill civilians on sight. Put yourself in those parents' shoes. These soldiers were looting food from ruined houses. What were the chances that you were going to survive?

Plus, you are really stressed out, and have been doing everything in your power to protect your family. Even though in an audience view, it seems as a reckless and rash act to attack soldiers (who are armed and skillful), it was to save your loved ones from a possible traumatic death. When humans are stressed, it is natural of them to act in an animal-like state and to attack others if provoked. No, the parents were not trying to be heroic. Even though it was highly unlikely that they would survive, they wanted to live.

Lastly, you should put yourself in the intruders' shoes. You are raiding civilian houses and the atmosphere itself is very deadly. After all, these intruders were ninjas. And rivaling ninjas fight against other ninjas the last time I checked. Ninjas are sneaky as well, it is very likely that these ninjas may be hiding in the shadows or behind walls in these civilian homes until you drop your guard.

I... I had no idea civilians there were still here.

One can deduct from this quote that an evacuation order was called and Nagato's family was left behind in the confusion, and that the Konoha intruders were to attack anyone that was left in the village - assumed to be enemy ninjas.

Patriot
Tue, 04-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Listen, I know how I get after like 3 hours without food, so after 3 days, espeically in a stressful situation I.E a war, you don't now what goes on, your senses get confused and information doesn't get passed on correctly. So that part of the story makes sense.

Assertn
Tue, 04-21-2009, 02:06 PM
Just goes to show....

If you accidentally kill the parents, then you better fucking kill the kid too.

Patriot
Tue, 04-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Just goes to show....

Yeah, I'll second that notion, that way, you don't have to spend the rest of your life looking behind your back. If I ever become a killer, EDITED FOR SAFETY, AFTER POSTED THIS I REALIZED THE WORLD IS DUMB, REMOVED BY AUTHOR. That way I'll be safe. (waits to get neg reps and 100 people to point out the illogical aspects of the sarcastict post)

Back to the point, it seems the leaf ninja were taken out by Pain at that time because we see the Rinnigen pop out, so they were probaly caught off guard but had a chance to kill him nonetheless. (as he's killing them). What's funny is, now that Pain is in Konoha and he's smashed it to piecies, he should turn to someone and be like, sorry kids, didn't know any civilians were still here...

Owned.

Rikudo
Thu, 04-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Just goes to show....

Isn't that what Pain is known for. After he kills his enemy, he goes and destroys the rest of the enemy's relatives/families/bonds as not to repeat the cycle of revenge.