PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 215

Marik
Tue, 04-14-2009, 11:00 PM
[DB]​ Bleach​ 215​ [E2D9380A].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b215.torrent)

Artris
Wed, 04-15-2009, 12:07 AM
I find the idea of a hollow denying the existence of the soul a joke. I mean, all he has to do is look in the mirror. A better question, in application to the world of Bleach, is what traits are carried with the soul: is it just a material, used to build new structures upon every birth, or do the new structures resemble the old in some way.

Overall, this episode was WAY too slow for my tastes. I expect the next one to be just as bad in that regard, but at least we won't have to worry about much more transit time. Especially now that Ichigo can friggin fly. His "flying" in the past has been more along the lines of powerful upward leaps, or even using air as a walkway to run/walk on. This time though, he literally just flew horizontally like a mile or so.

Oniken
Wed, 04-15-2009, 01:05 AM
I'm finding Bleach way too predictable these days and it's alot worse for it. I wonder if they're gonna take everything this slowly and before we know it the arc is over and there's no more to see :D

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-15-2009, 01:12 AM
New opening is HOT.

No Vizard in the new opening though.

I wonder what the level of that Equitas captain is anyway. Since he's not an Espada.

So it looks like all the main characters are back up and fighting. Who's left in HM to fight them?

There's Ulquiorra. Yami. The Equitas captain. And maybe Wonderweiss.

As long as nobody else shows up(like Ishida, but if Renji is already there I can only assume Ishida will be there soon also), that's enough to fight the characters that are gathered.

That shinigami in the first scene looks familiar. Has he been introduced before?

chambers
Wed, 04-15-2009, 04:08 AM
is this still filler?

Artris
Wed, 04-15-2009, 04:32 AM
That shinigami in the first scene looks familiar. Has he been introduced before?

I was wondering that too. I want to say he is Ichigo's father, but I seriously doubt it. Could just be filler, what with the unique hat and the trash hollow.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-15-2009, 05:14 AM
I looked him up.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Eikichir%C5%8D_Said%C5%8D

randøm
Wed, 04-15-2009, 05:18 AM
is this still filler?

No, the filler is over

Archangel
Wed, 04-15-2009, 09:46 AM
New opening is HOT.

It still fails by lack of Neliel

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/353/02-03/

The new opening made me think of this page in the manga

Nadouku
Wed, 04-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Slow episode, indeed.

I like how Ulquiorra tries to break Orihime's will with his psychological attacks again, but it fails this time with her friends around, supposedly.

Kraco
Wed, 04-15-2009, 10:59 AM
I looked him up.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Eikichir%C5%8D_Said%C5%8D

Hah. It's almost admirable they found a role for such a dude again. Though I'm not quite sure what purpose that whole scene really served other than spend some time. Maybe to underline how big mofos those folks are.

I didn't actually mind this episode so much. Pretty much nothing happened except Ulquiorra talking shit and the nonsense fights outside the fortress, but it's still much better than Lurichiyo's tea party...

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 04-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Oh what to do if Matsumoto's Faux Body was kept in your room....

Only thing I liked bout this ep was Ulq attacks on Orihime but that's it. Next should have a whole lot of more action.

Yukimura
Wed, 04-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Liked the new OP animation, not so much liking the fact that they're continuing into stuff that's still kinda sorta ongoing in the manga. I'm guessing they're switching to the draw canon material out painfully slow style of filler instead of more throwaway arcs.

kmkze04
Wed, 04-15-2009, 03:40 PM
I would've laughed if Ulq suddenly groped Orihime. Boobies!!!!

But seriously, was a slow episode. As far as comparing the ep to a say... Naruto ep, it moves along well enough. Bringing back the perverted shinigami was interesting. Gotta have the morale booster speech sometime, and then now it looks like things are really about to heat up.

I think we're going to end up seeing something similar to the SS and HM arcs. The captains in the real world will all get into their own fights with the Espada and their underlings, start losing, and then be rescued by a Vizard. I'm almost certain Kensei will rescue Shuuhei (again), but I'm not sure who the other pairs will be.

My question is, if Rukia, Renji, and Sado have showed up to fight with the Exequias, where are the other captains and the support? Although I do suppose that its possible Mayuri is too involved in digging through the research storage, and Unohana may be busy healing Kuchiki and Zaraki. I would've liked see what they're doing in the meantime.

Penner
Wed, 04-15-2009, 06:57 PM
It still fails by lack of Neliel

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/353/02-03/

The new opening made me think of this page in the manga

To answer the question in that image....yes, yes i do.

Artris
Thu, 04-16-2009, 02:30 AM
My question is, if Rukia, Renji, and Sado have showed up to fight with the Exequias, where are the other captains and the support? Although I do suppose that its possible Mayuri is too involved in digging through the research storage, and Unohana may be busy healing Kuchiki and Zaraki. I would've liked see what they're doing in the meantime.

Not sure we will ever see Unohana do anything but heal, as it is not in her nature to fight (or so it seems). Then again, if she does fight I expect her to pull a 180 and be a complete badass since she is one of the older captains.

Basically it looks like Sado/Renji/Rukia are going to take care of the Exequias, while Ichigo moves on: pretty predictable. I'm not sure they will have much trouble either, I mean the guy was hit by Rukia for crying out loud.

Paulyboy
Thu, 04-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Like the new opening but man im just waiting for a good fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Also loved the conversation with Orihime, it was pretty deep with good development on her part. But I just love how the elite guards stay in formation in Hueco Mundo.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-17-2009, 04:43 AM
Basically it looks like Sado/Renji/Rukia are going to take care of the Exequias, while Ichigo moves onC'mon! Be optimistic! Wonderweiss and Yami!