PDA

View Full Version : Hatsukoi Limited

Board of Command
Sun, 04-12-2009, 11:46 PM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9990/hatsukoi01.jpg

Being an adolescent girl is just one problem after another. Middle-schooler Arihara Ayumi receives a note from a high-schooler, a very large and intimidating boy, Zaitsu Misao, asking her out. Frightened and intrigued, she doesn't know what to do!

This has been described as a series of vignettes in the everyday lives of a junior high school girl named Ayumi and seven other junior high and high school girls, as they fall in and out of love and deal with girl issues. Authored by Mizuki Kawashita, (who also created the story for Ichigo 100%,) this manga series appeared in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
ANN (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10286)
AniDB (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6323)

Episode 01 - m.3.3.w (xvid) (http://tor.doctorx.eu/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2001%20(XviD)%20%5B73C520F5%5D.avi.torrent)
Episode 01 - m.3.3.w (h264) (http://tor.doctorx.eu/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2001%20(H.264)%20%5BC3C89906%5D.mkv.torrent)

The first episode was fairly entertaining, but the jury is still out on this one. There are many things they can do to ruin a series like this, so I'll have to wait and see.

enkoujin
Mon, 04-13-2009, 01:59 AM
I have read this manga myself, and this is my most anticipated anime of Spring 2009. I really do not hope JC Staff does not ruin this. The storyline/plot is all done by Mizuki Kawashita (wrote up Lilim Kiss and Ichigo 100%).

Furthermore, for anyone still skeptical about this, this has got to be one of the King/Queens of the Comedy-Romance genre. And better yet, pairings are made (well, in the manga at least).

Ryllharu
Mon, 04-13-2009, 03:30 AM
It was really cute, I enjoyed the comedy fluff this episode provided.

Still, Madhouse totally fucked up Ichigo 100%, so there is no guarantee this won't suffer the same fate.

David75
Mon, 04-13-2009, 05:04 AM
I had some good laughs.
I will check wether they can continue like that or not. It may well be a nice show to release some stress and appeal to my marshmallow heart.

Pandadice
Mon, 04-13-2009, 06:58 AM
[m.3.3.w] subbed this? man, I missed the release completely >.<! I had no idea it was out yet D:

this'll be the last series premiere I'm gonna watch for this season. after this I'll just stick with the shows I've started and probably end up dropping a few <.<

downloading the first ep now, will watch later. been anticipating this.

Nadouku
Tue, 04-14-2009, 02:19 PM
I couldn't download the m.3.3.w. version, so I had to download the joint project with Tsukasa and Chihiro. The episode was absolutely funny, and I know Ayumi would probably choose Misao's little brother over him, but we'll see what happens later on.

Kraco
Tue, 04-14-2009, 03:57 PM
I was hesitating to watch this episode, actually not getting further than the OP the first time I tried it (watched FMA2 ep2 instead), but the second try certainly did it! I kept thinking this is going to be tedious romance with occasional comedy, but, man, I couldn't have possibly erred more. This is in fact precisely the kind of humour I like most: Scenes made funny not by external but by internal jokes and moreover: I have always liked overdramatized theatrics, like how Misao was drawn to be a bloody giant in his first scene or how Ayumi's brother's disposition took a 180 degrees turn from a worshipping big brother to totally rejecting the moment he heard Misao's name.

I don't mind the fanservice either. Actually the fanservice scheme is kind of interesting considering how the core cast of characters seems to be the big group of girls, and any guys are kind of forming only an outer rim. It gives a bit of a girlish feeling to the show. Though I don't know whether that holds true in the future anymore. Maybe the girl group will be totally disbanded by various boyfriends.

Ryllharu
Tue, 04-14-2009, 04:06 PM
Dibs on Kei Enomoto (the blond voiced by Shizuka Itou). Long hair one day, pigtails the next...
Her resemblance to Takano is another plus, I don't really need to change avatars!

It reminds me a little bit of Girl's High (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4067), the really terrible but still funny anime about four friends (plus two less important ones) at an all-girls school and the stupid shit they got themselves into.

...but you know, better character design, better cast, and better writing.

Pandadice
Tue, 04-14-2009, 04:44 PM
yeah, I was expecting this to be somewhere between Gilrs High and Ichigo 100%.

I really enjoyed this ep, and I have to agree with Kraco, this is the kind of romance/comedy I like.

the fanservice actually caught me off guard, because with the art and mainly girls cast, I was expecting much more of a shoujo completely lacking fanservice, than for there to be any male-oriented fanservice in it. not that I minded at all.

I hope that this takes an episodic approach, with each episode focusing on a different girl's relationship. I think that could be cool.

narutosharingan
Thu, 04-16-2009, 10:17 PM
I couldn't download the m.3.3.w. version, so I had to download the joint project with Tsukasa and Chihiro. The episode was absolutely funny, and I know Ayumi would probably choose Misao's little brother over him, but we'll see what happens later on.

Yeah, it's working now.

I really enjoyed this. It's lighthearted, funny, overthetop reactions, just fun. The love triangle of sorts was interesting. I don't know if they plan on continuing the story like this, or just keep switching stories, seeing how I haven't read the manga.

Marik
Mon, 04-20-2009, 12:30 AM
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 02 (H.264) [374CAD87].mkv (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2002%20(H.264)%20%5B374CAD87%5D.mkv.torrent)
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 02 (XviD) [2A24A336].avi (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2002%20(XviD)%20%5B2A24A336%5D.avi.torrent)

Nadouku
Mon, 04-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Damn, Mamoru's friend is very annoying. The chances of Ayumi and Mamoru going together seems slim since he's afraid of her, but I'll keep wishing, I guess. Good episode.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 04-20-2009, 05:02 AM
Damn, Mamoru's friend is very annoying.

Maybe in real life, but we need people like him to make things move in a good show. I seriously can't imagine Mr.Nice Guy Mamoru starting something interesting.

Actually, I can so empathise with Kasuda (the pervert) right now. There's bound to be girls (and guys) for everyone's taste in this show the way they're showcasing all the different stereotypes. Misaki alone made this episode for me, So-Cute top and all.

That last scene too, suggests that she most likely does have someone she likes. She was denying it before, since she thought you could define exactly what you liked about someone. The discussion with Misao however, made her realise that you can like them without a tangible reason. By "not bothering", it means the opportunity's open, but seeing Misao in such a state, she thought she'd spare herself. I reckon this special someone may well be Misao himself

I don't really like Ayumi. Given Misao's got a scary appearance, I still think the way she's treating the whole thing was a bit selfish, like she didn't care for his feelings at all. Personal safety comes first I guess, but now that she knows he won't hurt her, she doesn't feel bad about dumping him at all. She did show some compassion when he was getting beat up, but it lasted for an instant.

Poor guy.

(The OP & ED are really catchy too. I like.)

David75
Mon, 04-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Maybe in real life, but we need people like him to make things move in a good show. I seriously can't imagine Mr.Nice Guy Mamoru starting something interesting.

Actually, I can so empathise with Kasuda (the pervert) right now. There's bound to be girls (and guys) for everyone's taste in this show the way they're showcasing all the different stereotypes. Misaki alone made this episode for me, So-Cute top and all.

That last scene too, suggests that she most likely does have someone she likes. She was denying it before, since she thought you could define exactly what you liked about someone. The discussion with Misao however, made her realise that you can like them without a tangible reason. By "not bothering", it means the opportunity's open, but seeing Misao in such a state, she thought she'd spare herself. I reckon this special someone may well be Misao himself

I don't really like Ayumi. Given Misao's got a scary appearance, I still think the way she's treating the whole thing was a bit selfish, like she didn't care for his feelings at all. Personal safety comes first I guess, but now that she knows he won't hurt her, she doesn't feel bad about dumping him at all. She did show some compassion when he was getting beat up, but it lasted for an instant.

Poor guy.

(The OP & ED are really catchy too. I like.)

Well she doesn't like him, and will probably never, we shall see. So there's no point in not rejecting him once she's safe he won't do her any harm, is there? Choose 6 months of suffering with a clear no, or 4 years of uncertainty and frustration? first option is clearly the best. And with torturing hormones, the sharper the break, the better.

I guess the other point is the reasons she doesn't like him, are the exact reasons his little brother doesn't liker her. Cross fire in a way.

Other than that, I like this show because it's light with a little fanservice really the level of a teenager, energy is flowing well, art is nice and is well suited.
I'll keep watching it for, because it has got lot of positive energy for the moment.

Ryllharu
Mon, 04-20-2009, 03:32 PM
I don't really like Ayumi. Given Misao's got a scary appearance, I still think the way she's treating the whole thing was a bit selfish, like she didn't care for his feelings at all. Personal safety comes first I guess, but now that she knows he won't hurt her, she doesn't feel bad about dumping him at all. She did show some compassion when he was getting beat up, but it lasted for an instant.She's good comedy relief though, just like Kusada. One has a special talent to put girls to sleep so he can molest them (luckily for her, Misaki is a bit overpowering), and the other is just as much of a freak. While that is definitely creepy, he's a pervert, so we can probably forgive him for that.

For comedy, I love two-faced characters like Ayumi (I hate them in dramas). She's really sweet to Mamoru, pretending to be all cute and shy, only to kick Kusada's ass with a Lightning Elbow, and later apologize sweetly, only to race off enraged, cursing her brother.

Board of Command
Mon, 04-20-2009, 06:25 PM
I wish I had a Saki-nee.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 04-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Well she doesn't like him, and will probably never, we shall see. So there's no point in not rejecting him once she's safe he won't do her any harm, is there? Choose 6 months of suffering with a clear no, or 4 years of uncertainty and frustration? first option is clearly the best. And with torturing hormones, the sharper the break, the better.

There's nothing wrong with rejecting Misao since Ayumi didn't like him. What I didn't like about it was that all she thought was "Shit, will he kill me if I say now?"...then later, when she found out he won't, the response was like "Good lord, I'm glad I got rid of THAT hunk of junk." She didn't feel any empathy either when she reflected on how she said "GTFO of my life!".

My problem with her is that she had ZERO consideration for Misao's feelings, not that she rejected him.

Pandadice
Tue, 04-21-2009, 02:07 AM
There's nothing wrong with rejecting Misao since Ayumi didn't like him. What I didn't like about it was that all she thought was "Shit, will he kill me if I say now?"...then later, when she found out he won't, the response was like "Good lord, I'm glad I got rid of THAT hunk of junk." She didn't feel any empathy either when she reflected on how she said "GTFO of my life!".

My problem with her is that she had ZERO consideration for Misao's feelings, not that she rejected him.

I was actually like super disappointed and pretty saddened by the way they treated Misao in the entire first episode.. like I was expecting much more of her seeing his gentle side and accepting him for that, than her kicking him and then the episode ending and then this episode she's saying that she rejected him.

I really liked the generic obnoxious girl-obsessed perverted friend. usually I don't really like them, but this guy seems alright. don't mind him at all.

ahhh, the webs getting bigger.. i wonder how big they can make this thing :D. gonna be an interesting series to follow.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 04-21-2009, 03:18 AM
I really liked the generic obnoxious girl-obsessed perverted friend. usually I don't really like them, but this guy seems alright. don't mind him at all.

This guy's the perverseness is near shameful, but you know, he's one almighty hell of a friend. His hormones are fluctuating off the charts, yet he's still got enough in him to not steal Mamoru's girl. He's scheming and what-not for his buddy's future happiness, and all he asks for return is to get a nib himself.

"I'll come right after you."

Where do you find friends like that?

Kraco
Tue, 04-21-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm liking this series more than K-On at the moment. The humour isn't any worse, and the prospect of actual romances entices me. Though I suppose it's anybody's guess whether they're destined to happen or not. Especially seeing how most of the characters seem to like somebody, who might already be liking someone else.

In Ayumi's defense here I've to note that her feelings are greatly immature in any case. She has a girl's manga notion of dating and romances and is only dreaming of a guy straight out of one (which Mamoru apparently is in her opinion). She rejected Misao so easily, because she simply didn't possess the sensibilities to even think otherwise. Misao was as far from her flimsy and superficial sense of romance as you could get.

I'm still not sure Saki-nee hasn't realised Mamoru likes her. She noticed him hanging at her school, looking at her, and surely she has seen how nervous he is in her company. Maybe she doesn't think anything of it or maybe she's waiting for Mamoru to make the first move to give any kind of an answer. Who knows.

Marik
Tue, 04-21-2009, 11:07 AM
I wish I had a Saki-nee.
So do I. She's so awesome.

Ryllharu
Tue, 04-21-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm still not sure Saki-nee hasn't realised Mamoru likes her. She noticed him hanging at her school, looking at her, and surely she has seen how nervous he is in her company. Maybe she doesn't think anything of it or maybe she's waiting for Mamoru to make the first move to give any kind of an answer. Who knows.I'm leaning towards that she simply doesn't consider him one way or the other. He's a little brother to her, and moreover, maybe she just doesn't consider younger guys to be a viable boyfriend. She might like older guys, or guys her own age. Or it like she told Misao. She's never really experienced love, so no one has really given her a reason to consider anyone at all.

narutosharingan
Wed, 04-22-2009, 01:04 AM
I'm surprised Saki didn't say anything about Mamoru being near her school. I figured that would have been dropped into conversation. Unless maybe he's done this before.

I enjoyed the love-square type thing going on. Though only 3 of the 4 parties involved seem to have feelings, it's interesting to see how it's all interconnected.

Pandadice
Wed, 04-22-2009, 01:07 AM
I enjoyed the love-square type thing going on. Though only 3 of the 4 parties involved seem to have feelings, it's interesting to see how it's all interconnected.

that is exactly what I think is going to make this series super interesting and really great.

at first I thought it'd be cool to take an episodic approach, with each episode dealing with a different girl's relationship. But after looking at this web of attractions they're building, I'm really liking it. i wonder how far it's gonna go

Buffalobiian
Wed, 04-22-2009, 03:36 AM
[Nipponsei] Hatsukoi Gentei. OP Single - Future Stream [Sphere].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Gentei.%20OP%20Single %20-%20Future%20Stream%20%5BSphere%5D.zip.torrent)

Lucifus
Wed, 04-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Finally something to slightly replace the hole of School Rumble in my heart.

I liked episode one, gonna go take a gander at episode two.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-23-2009, 09:34 AM
[Nipponsei] Hatsukoi Gentei. ED Single - Hatsukoi limited [marble].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Gentei.%20ED%20Single %20-%20Hatsukoi%20limited%20%5Bmarble%5D.zip.torrent)

Kraco
Mon, 04-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Limited release:

Episode 3 - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2003%20(H.264)%20%5B81450BEA%5D.mkv.torrent)
Episode 3 xvid - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2003%20(XviD)%20%5B90243C2C%5D.avi.torrent)

Nadouku
Tue, 04-28-2009, 02:18 AM
Seems like Kusada wasn't that annoying this episode. In fact, he was pretty helpful to Kei and it seems Kei has a love-hate relationship with him. It felt like a fine episode.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 04-28-2009, 03:02 AM
More like a love-love one, in denial.

Ryllharu
Tue, 04-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Ah, Kei is definitely my favorite. She's egotistical, shallow, and is a flawless 80-20 tsundere. The first two attrubutes will make her eventual shift to full dere-dere that much more satisfying. Shizuka Itou for a VA, what more could I ask for?

Buffalobiian
Tue, 04-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Haha, lolicon. Nice. As shinta said, she's in love alright. Just that she fell for someone she didn't want to fall in love with. She ties for my favourite character, good looking and has an attitude. From sheer exposure alone, she should be sitting on top of my list, but her position gets challenged every time Saki-nee appears in the ED. There's just a foxy maturity that can't be matched. :o

KrayZ33
Wed, 04-29-2009, 05:55 AM
I'd become a lolicon for Kei, too

so hawt.

Kraco
Wed, 04-29-2009, 08:49 AM
That scene was quite funny for sure. Kind of ironic as well seeing how the whole series seems to be about getting a boyfriend (or a girlfriend), doubly so with Kei being so mature looking.

Not much hope in vicinity yet for Beast-kun...

I'd become a lolicon for Kei, too

I guess the problem is she doesn't look or act so young one would be considering (or feeling) himself really a lolicon.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 04-29-2009, 09:03 AM
I guess the problem is she doesn't look or act so young one would be considering (or feeling) himself really a lolicon.
IT'S A TRAP!!! :p

narutosharingan
Wed, 04-29-2009, 11:31 PM
IT'S A TRAP!!! :p

Maybe he didn't know. Though it's better to think lolicon instead.

I kinda figured where the episode would go, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't done well.

Lucifus
Sun, 05-03-2009, 08:55 PM
http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hanasakeru%20Seishounen%2004%20(Xv iD)%20%5B5A188FA8%5D.avi.torrent

04 release:

Edit: Grr.....double post.

Yep. Just a little too drunk to be postin releases.

Board of Command
Sun, 05-03-2009, 09:05 PM
04 release:

Episode 3 - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hanasakeru%20Seishounen%2004%20(H. 264)%20%5BC75F97D8%5D.mkv.torrent)
Episode 3 xvid - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hanasakeru%20Seishounen%2004%20(Xv iD)%20%5B5A188FA8%5D.avi.torrent)

Damn, Saya's hot. ^^
Wrong thread.

Tetsu
Sun, 05-03-2009, 09:05 PM
04 release:

Episode 3 - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hanasakeru%20Seishounen%2004%20(H. 264)%20%5BC75F97D8%5D.mkv.torrent)
Episode 3 xvid - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hanasakeru%20Seishounen%2004%20(Xv iD)%20%5B5A188FA8%5D.avi.torrent)

Damn, Saya's hot. ^^

You posted in the wrong thead. :confused: This is for Hatsukoi Limited not Hanasakeru Seishounen.

Marik
Sun, 05-03-2009, 09:36 PM
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 04 (H.264) [2B7F33AA].mkv (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2004%20%28H.264%29%20%5B2B7F33AA%5D.mkv.torrent)
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 04 (XviD) [E6149B0E].avi (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2004%20%28XviD%29%20%5BE6149B0E%5D.avi.torrent)

Board of Command
Sun, 05-03-2009, 10:09 PM
This episode was great. The scene where Arihara forced that lollipop into Saki-nee's mouth was a masterpiece.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 05-03-2009, 10:09 PM
ROFL!!!

Sorry. :o

Nadouku
Mon, 05-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Indeed, the part where Arihara forced that lollipop into Saki's mouth was great. Can't believe she fell for him on that sight, but it works, I guess.

Kraco
Mon, 05-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Indeed, the part where Arihara forced that lollipop into Saki's mouth was great. Can't believe she fell for him on that sight, but it works, I guess.

I guess she was waiting for a guy that would do something totally surprising.

I'm getting worried by this show, though, because it seems so far with 100% consistency that when Person A falls for Person B, Person B is only interested in Person C. The series certainly can't produce any pairs like this.

Board of Command
Mon, 05-04-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm getting worried by this show, though, because it seems so far with 100% consistency that when Person A falls for Person B, Person B is only interested in Person C. The series certainly can't produce any pairs like this.
I think that's the point. It's just building up to be a huge love polygon, and that's where all the magic happens.

...hopefully

David75
Mon, 05-04-2009, 01:51 PM
I think that's the point. It's just building up to be a huge love polygon, and that's where all the magic happens.

...hopefully

Polygon of Love?

Note to myself:
Restaurants and gifts: too exepensive, low efficiency
Lolipop: inexpensive, high efficiency

Kraco
Mon, 05-04-2009, 02:09 PM

What magic? There's little magic in unrequited love, I think. I only want to see cute couples...

Board of Command
Mon, 05-04-2009, 02:41 PM
What magic? There's little magic in unrequited love, I think. I only want to see cute couples...
I guess this is not the right show for you.

Kraco
Mon, 05-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Perhaps. I don't know yet. But I do know it has had lots of brilliant scenes so far in every ep.

Hey, I can always keep hoping that we get at least one couple, eh?

Board of Command
Mon, 05-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Saki-nee + anybody is good enough for me.

Ryllharu
Mon, 05-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Koyoi is such an obsessed freak. She's the best part of this episode for me.

Saki is hot (and voiced by the sexy Rie Tanaka) but if Koyoi wasn't already the focus this episode she would have stolen it. There have been brother-complex characters before, and there's even another sister-complex character in this series, but Koyoi just takes it so much farther than anyone. Koyoi is easily the funniest character in the series so far.

I like Kei too much to be easily swayed by Saki's feminine wiles.

That and Saki reminds me too much of Aya from Ichigo 100% (more accurately she looks exactly like Lilim from Lilim Kiss), I was always a Satsuki/Tsukasa fan.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 05-04-2009, 07:14 PM
I wish getting girls was as easy as this. :(

Saki-nee's sexiness had an adverse effect on me this time. Whereas before she was coming off as sexy, this time it's more....slutty? I don't know. Koyoi's definitely the cutest, that's for sure. Kei's sort of in between.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 05-04-2009, 08:25 PM
I just hope the delinquent guy ends up happy in the end, him and Koyoi's brother (not them as a couple, but them ending up with the girl they like). They are good guys. Hate to see them get the short end of the stick in the story. Nice guys really shouldn't finish last all the time.

narutosharingan
Mon, 05-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Poor guy. Though, that's probably how it is most of the time. I hope that somebody gets together.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 05-05-2009, 03:41 AM
I just hope the delinquent guy ends up happy in the end, him and Koyoi's brother (not them as a couple, but them ending up with the girl they like). They are good guys. Hate to see them get the short end of the stick in the story. Nice guys really shouldn't finish last all the time.

Yeah, if anything I was kind of pissed Saki-nee was stolen by some guy who just shoved a stick lolipop stick into her. :mad:

I don't care much for the younger Zaitsu brother, but the big guy, Misae, I'm rooting for him, even if I dislike Ayami.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 05-05-2009, 05:08 AM
Much like school rumble, I wanted Misae (Harima) to get tired of his original target Ayami (Tenma) and switch over to someone better like Saki (Eri/Yakumo). But with Saki liking lolipopper, that might not be possible. Saki ending up with the other older brother is fine with me as well.

The younger Zaitsu is boring and cowardly. He deserves Ayami, who is shallow and insensitive. Too bad he is freaking scared of her.

EDIT: It has just come to my attention that the manga this was based on is finished. At least we will get an ending (hopefully it is an actual ending) and not an open-ended or claymoresque piece of crap.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 05-05-2009, 05:44 AM
Manga's finished? Woohoo!

I really don't care for length with this sort of series, but I hope this means they'll animate the entire thing, instead this being just a 13 ep teaser to promote the manga

Nadouku
Tue, 05-05-2009, 10:35 AM
That is great news! I hope we get a lot of pairs at this rate.

Most likely Ayumi will probably reconsider her choices between Misao and his younger brother and choose one of them. Misao's kind and actually loves her while his younger brother is just scared and doesn't return her feelings.

Yukimura
Tue, 05-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Okay Saki was already epic win, now we're adding in lollipops?!?!?!?! I think I'm going to have a heart attack. Anyway, I just can't get mad at Misaki despite her apparently weak choice in men and potentially destructive sexuality. I don't think she is actively trying to be sexy, but that she just spews that massive amount of sex appeal because of her nature (and of course NICE BODY). Her personality comes across as kind of childlike and introverted in the sense that she's totally into her own viewpoint and doesn't pay much heed to the outside world's viewpoints except when she's interested in something she can't directly observe herself. One of the things she certainly doesn't (or didn't) seem to have any interest in was her own attractiveness to the common Japanese male which I daresay made it that much stronger. I would liken her in a way to Kotomi from Clannad just with much much more unintentional sex appeal. I can't help but feel bad for her though, for falling for someone so similar to herself (into his own world and interests and and relatively ignorant of/unconcerned with external viewpoints).

Koyoi, on the other hand, was great comedy, who doesn't love an adorable imouto with an obsessive bro-con every now and than? Her bro-con is the more selfish type though which I like less than the supportive, understanding bro-con evidenced by my favorite imouto Minato (Akane-Iro). Koyoi's type to actively try and suppress or deflect her brothers interest in other girls (like Misaki <3 ) and smother him with love on own her terms rather than trying to understand his wants and needs and sneaking her way into his heart by supporting him. This isn't something I'm as interested in seeing blossom into anything deeper since it's so one sided by its nature.

Marik
Sun, 05-10-2009, 10:28 PM
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 05 (H.264) [59F77235].mkv (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2005%20%28H.264%29%20%5B59F77235%5D.mkv.torrent)
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 05 (XviD) [2DF44D93].avi (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2005%20%28XviD%29%20%5B2DF44D93%5D.avi.torrent)

Buffalobiian
Sun, 05-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Something you guys might like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvyAfKkWr6Q&feature=player_embedded

Nadouku
Mon, 05-11-2009, 01:08 AM
Takei is certainly the incantation of Wolverine. He didn't even fear Misao!

Anyway, I was getting worried when Meguru kept denying her services to the swimming club until the very last moment, and after winning that race, she had a sudden change of heart. I like Takei's determination in trying to recruit her and keeping a calm attitude. Warming episode.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 05-11-2009, 05:36 AM
Haha, indeed it's as good as Wolverine gets reincarnated into a "normal" anime character.

Anyway, I was getting worried when Meguru kept denying her fanservice to the swimming club

Fixed ;)

Guess this episode confirmed G-cups aren't my cup of tea once and for all. Misaki's a C then I'll wagger :p.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting some more Kei X Kusuda so soon. What a nice surprise.

Kraco
Tue, 05-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Seems like they released v2:

Episode 5v2 - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2005v2%20(H.264)%20%5B09BFB058%5D.mkv.torrent)
Episode 5v2 xvid - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2005v2%20(XviD)%20%5B2E5C5544%5D.avi.torrent)

Kraco
Tue, 05-19-2009, 04:23 AM
Calm attitude:

Episode 6 - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2006%20(H.264)%20%5B2843B2A6%5D.mkv.torrent)
Episode 6 xvid - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2006%20(XviD)%20%5B5FAA1561%5D.avi.torrent)

Ryllharu
Tue, 05-19-2009, 05:39 AM
Kei-chan tsundere overload!

This episode emphasized every aspect of the perfect 80-20 tsundere.

- The tsundere fantasizes about her target bowing down to her, only for her own dreams to shift into a fantasy about being seduced.
- The defensive tsuntsun side of her personality pushes her target too far, and she hurts him, her chances with him, and ultimately herself when she finally recognizes that she went too far. What 80-20 tsundere is complete without insults that come out too quickly that she can only regret when it is too late?
- She gets all bossy when alone with him, and even though she cherishes the time they spend together, she can't help herself but to be cruel unintentionally. The tsundere is presented with an experience where her self-defensiveness will cause her to go overboard time and time again.
- Eventually she can't stand the atmosphere that she herself created, and she loses control. In an outburst of emotion, she spills her feelings and resolves the relationship crisis she started because she was too shy and afraid earlier on to be honest with herself.
- In the end, she uses the gift she was very insistent on not liking because it was, "in poor taste." What true tsundere can resist a gift from her target, no matter what it is?

This episode made me melt.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 05-19-2009, 09:56 AM
This episode made me melt.

+1. That's all I can say right now. :o

I loved every bit of Kei's anguish, knowing it would only lead to a sweet finish.

[unmelting...]

Kraco
Tue, 05-19-2009, 11:07 AM
Yeah, it was a really good episode. Those scenes where she was fooling around back at home and her little sister was consequently staring at her were also funny. Her character is much more believable in the ojousama category than many out there. Although I don't really know if she belongs to that category...

In any case I'm happy this episode seemed to present pairs that can be, instead of one-sided interests.

David75
Tue, 05-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Anyone noticed the fanservice overload scenes? :p
Santa Kei is very nice :o

Nadouku
Tue, 05-19-2009, 01:35 PM
It would be inevitable that Kei would fall for Kusada, but to put up a tsundere defense like that is kind of melting, indeed. I liked how Sogabe and Ayumi were happily dancing around like natural friends when the ones that they love were going to the Christmas party. :p

Buffalobiian
Tue, 05-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Seeing all the potential pairing, it still pains to see Misao get the short end of the stick again. At least I hope it was a good drumstick.

Nadouku
Tue, 05-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Perhaps Zaitsu will somehow break Ayumi's heart (because he is trying to avoid her) and after that, Ayumi will reconsider her options. Misao can't let himself end there!

Yukimura
Wed, 05-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Ah, classic tsundere is classic. The joy of seeing an uppity, disrespectful bitch brought low by her own feelings and forced to do an about face towards what she so fervently denied, disrespected, and railed against. The only way it could have been better for me would be if Kusuda rejected her, threw the gloves at her feet to show that she COULD have had him, and then walked away leaving her soul shattered on the sidewalk. Unfortunately for me, that sort of thing never happens to tsunderes since their pain is considered redemptive but at least she suffered well up until the depressing 'good' end. The righteous pain suffered by one who earned it by inspiring pain in others for their own protection is ever so delicious.

And while we're on the subject of pain the lack of Misaki was quite a blow to my soul. The Kei fanservice was nice and in enough quantity to help somewhat but it's just not the same.

Kraco
Wed, 05-20-2009, 01:56 PM
You are too cruel. I would have dropped the bloody series if Kusuda had rejected her like that. At some point I thought this show can't produce a single pair, so episodes like this are precious.

Nevertheless, dropping the gloves at Kei's feet in the shop was still funny symbolically (though I don't know if it means anything to the Japanese).

Buffalobiian
Wed, 05-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Ah, classic tsundere is classic. The joy of seeing an uppity, disrespectful bitch brought low by her own feelings and forced to do an about face towards what she so fervently denied, disrespected, and railed against. The only way it could have been better for me would be if Kusuda rejected her, threw the gloves at her feet to show that she COULD have had him, and then walked away leaving her soul shattered on the sidewalk.

I'm pretty sure I would cry if that happened.

Yukimura
Wed, 05-20-2009, 09:25 PM
It's a difference of perspective I'm rather used to. The way I see this sort of situation Kusuda is sort of willfully being taken advantage of. Despite her bad behavior towards him he still likes her, thus her bad behavior is essentially forgiven without punishment beyond the punishment she manufactures for herself by having to overcome her own stubbornness enough to say something nice. Sadly the message that gets sent is she doesn't have to be civil or even respectful to him but he'll still love her so what reason does she have not to be nasty all the time?

While it's certainly his prerogative to forgive her and accept her despite herself I don't like the idea of her getting rewarded (having her feelings returned) despite all that bad behavior, somehow it feels wrong. On the other hand, the situation does place Kei into the 'subordinate' position since she seemed to recognize that her behavior made her less than deserving of the kindness she sought and Kusuda would have been in the right had he chosen not to grant her kindness she sought.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 05-20-2009, 09:59 PM
But Kusuda treats Kei just as badly. Kei just went overboard when she insulted the gloves too much. Don't forget that it was Kusuda who teased her first for choosing that scarf when they saw each other.

They both like each other now, so they forgive each others rudeness and disrespect, even if they do not know that those are simply due to their inability to express themselves sincerely to each other.

Yukimura
Thu, 05-21-2009, 12:31 AM
That's like saying if someone threw an eraser at you and then you punched them full force in the face it would even out. Yes they invited a response from you and yes you're within your rights to respond as you see fit but you'd be hard pressed to convince me that the response was appropriate for the initial offense.

I don't mean to sound like Kusuda's a saint or anything but I don't consider their overall treatment of each other to balance out. In the department store case Kusuda's initial comment was aimed directly at the utility of the scarf as a garment for a guy, it dug at her taste in men's clothing. Kei's final tirade of comments were aimed at the utility of giving those gloves as a gift to a girl, it dug directly at his underlying character. I think gifts should make their recipients happy first and be practically useful to them second, thus I felt Kei's final tirade held a lot more negative impact than Kusuda's opener did. It didn't help that Kei lashed out at him for what should have seemed like a compliment to her. He said he'd give a naughty gift to her but not the other girls. If she believed her own comments about his ecchiness she ought to have taken it as a compliment that he would only treat her the way she expected him to treat a girl he wanted to give a gift to.

I can see how one might consider the jabs equivalent by assuming Kei thought guys only cared about gifts from a practical standpoint. In that scenario Kusuda's opener might have hit her at character level as well. Personally I wouldn't put it past Kei to be that shallow but since I don't think she thinks she is that shallow I am happy to hold her to the standards she seems to think she lives up to and let her hang her self on them.

Internally it's all moot, he likes her despite what anyone else thinks about her behavior, and she likes him despite what anyone else thinks about his behavior. But externally, if I were in Kusuda's shoes (Kei has a crush on me and behaves like she does to Kusuda but I don't have a crush on her) I would certainly stand up for myself against her attitude and we'd probably end up dragging each other through the mud constantly. Actually that might be kind of fun in and of itself...

Kraco
Thu, 05-21-2009, 12:31 AM
Kusuda knows well enough by now what kind of a girl Kei is, yet still loves her. It's not like the happenings in this episode would have been the first instances. In the end its fully his prerogative to choose to like her or not, despite all her faults. Furthermore, nothing says she will stay exactly like she is now (so hostile) also in the future. Though she might for the sake of the series.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Her hostility is cute, so I hope it stays. Unlike some other Tsundere characters, she can't pull of sly/evil remarks, which pretty much only leaves cruel remarks for her to quality for the Tsundere archetype.

I'd be delighted (from an audience's point of view) for her to keep it up, though maybe a bit milder in nature now that her feelings are all but official. Teasingly, with a bit of embarrassment and denial - not unlike the ending of this episode.

Kraco
Thu, 05-21-2009, 01:21 AM
I can see her staying sharp like that, but with the ulterior motive of making Kusuda a cooler guy. I don't know how honest she was before when she was repeating that guys are all about looks, but I don't see her suddenly making a 180 turn and now thinking looks don't matter at all. She might try to affect Kusuda in a way that will make him more handsome.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 05-21-2009, 01:25 AM
@Yuki - Like I said, Kei said too much in that instance, but during the other times, they even out quite well. That is precisely the reason Kei felt guilty when she insulted Kusuda about the gloves. It is not like their usual exchanges.

In your 2nd to the last post, you seem to make Kei the bad guy (girl), and she was, but only for this episode. The rest of the time, she and Kusuda are just verbally jousting as always. She isn't taking advantage of him or anything.

If Kusuda had said what he usually says to Kei to some other girl, he will probably get slapped. Is he then taking advantage of Kei's lenience?

Yukimura
Thu, 05-21-2009, 01:46 AM
EDIT @above: A big part of why I see Kei as the 'bad' one is because of her (initial) arrogant, shallow, superior attitude. Arrogance is a really big turn off for me (unless it's sufficiently backed up by something I respect as worthy of it). Kei dug herself into a hole for me in the first few eps with her looks, looks, looks attitude combined with her strong showing of self-confidence in that attitude. In short she came across as unreasonably arrogant at first so that's what I expected of her.

It always seemed like her battles with Kusuda stemmed from him naturally clashing with her personality. Since I don't respect the foundations of that personality I would like to see it get knocked down a few pegs. I wouldn't mind a less arrogant Kei who still maintained her a snarky side but didn't exude such a strong "You are beneath me!!!" aura. I naturally feel supportive of Kusuda for standing up to and pushing back against Kei's personality because I feel like he is the only one capable of molding Kei into someone I could actually respect. In his interactions with Kei he feels more like a tool to bring Kei down to Earth than anything else (like a real person) and for that I am biased towards being more forgiving of his behavior, as long as it chips away at the pedestal I perceive her to be standing on. In episode 6 I think he got a few huge whacks and she just might to a point where I like her come ep 7.

As for Kusuda interacting this way with another girl, if he were mean/derogatory to a girl with a personality that I didn't feel warranted being knocked down a few pegs I would be on her side in a heartbeat. I also don't ever think girls slapping guys is appropriate but that's a whole other topic.

@Kraco: I don't think Kusuda could choose to not like her any more than Kei could choose to not like him when she tried to talk herself out of it. The choice is in indulging or not indulging in their desires for one another. Of course, this show being what it is I wouldn't expect any of the characters not to indulge in their desires given the chance which is why I don't see it as a real choice now that the feelings are out in the open from both parties.

@tsundere fans in general: What are your reasons for finding tsunderes desirable to watch (if you have them and are willing/able to articulate them)? Does anyone else have anything more concrete than "they are cute" or "they make me feel positive feeling X"? Rhyl's post did a great job of breaking down tsundere behavior but didn't really address why the behavior had a positive effect on him. Kraco and Buff you also seemed to stop at just stating that the events of the episode made you happy but, is there more 'why' behind your feelings? I can think of some possibilities for why you all might feel the way you seem to but guesswork is no substitute for actual first hand accounts.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 05-21-2009, 02:08 AM
While I did not enjoy the Kei moments as much as the others do, I am also a Tsundere fan. However, unlike Ryll, I don't like the current take on the Tsundere or the 80-20 golden proportion. I am more of a traditionalist. Let me explain in more detail.

Tsundere is originally a term to describe a girl that at first acts coldly towards a person (the tsun part), but then becomes very affectionate after certain events or whatnot (the dere part). This is the type of Tsundere that I like, which is why I love Touka and Octavia, particularly because they start out as enemies (can't get more tsun than that) then become allies/wives. Haruhi is also a good example, that is if she ever gets to the Dere phase (I'm pretty sure she will though). Oh, and lets not forget C.C. <3.

Now, Tsundere is used to describe girls who act opposite to their feelings, like Kei. So the Tsun becomes the outside shell, and the Dere is the inside sincere emotions. I generally do not like these types (particularly the ones that act rude, or arrogant), which is why I despise all Rie Kugimiya characters.

As to why people like Tsunderes, I like them (the first type) because it gives the main character a sense of achievement, of being able to win over a previously cold girl's feelings instead of having a "childhood friend" or "onee-san love" setup.

The Tsun part usually has the power balance in a relationship tipped completely towards the tsundere, but at the dere phase, that shifts completely to the other side. This also gives the main character a chance to shine, so all the better.

As to why I sometimes like the 2nd type of Tsundere, like with Kagami and Mio... First, they don't act like bastards even when facing an embarrassing situation or expressing their Dere feelings.

Second, I feel like I am privy to a certain weakness when I become aware of their Dere side underneath all the pretend coolness, and feel much closer to the character. This also gives the feeling that you want to protect the character, either because she is actually very weak and has to protect herself by being all Tsun, or because she actually has a good reason to act cold and collected (like loyalty, a dream, or wanting to protect friends/family, ie Saber), which one may come to admire.

Third, I like sharp contrasts in character, but this is a circumstantial reason and also applies to Yanderes etc.

Lastly, similar to my reason for liking the 1st type of tsundere, I like the moments when they are teased and drop their cool exterior because it feels like the usual power balance is tipped towards the teaser (usually the main character), or maybe even the viewer in some cases.

Kraco
Thu, 05-21-2009, 03:09 AM
(like loyalty, a dream, or wanting to protect friends/family, ie Saber)

Saber isn't tsundere, though. She was never hostile towards Shirou. She just didn't want to be a woman before being a king (or thought she didn't want to). Rin was the tsundere of that story.

Aside from that, a very good post, Shinta. I don't have amazingly much to add to that. I have always loved stories that are mainly about something else but heavily involve a romance. You could say, in a certain sense, that breaking through the tsun of a tsundere is a small adventure in itself for the main character, which makes it look very worthwhile. Add to that how the tsun->dere change is already clear character development, and you have a couple of good points.

I don't have anything particular against modern tsundere, either, with the exception of many Rie Kugimiya characters as well. I dropped Toradora because of that. Though I don't mind Shana at all, but that might be for the interesting setting and atmosphere the series has managed to create. Well, I don't actually think there's such a big difference between traditional and modern tsundere anyway. The personality shift just isn't so sudden and complete with the modern ones.

Last but not least let's not forget exceptional cases like placing a tsundere against a cool asskicker like Kazuma Yagami. I dare say the series would have been a lot less interesting without an unlucky tsundere who never had a chance to express her tsundereness in the normal highly dominant way against such an opponent.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 05-21-2009, 03:54 AM
Saber was somewhat a Tsundere, but going only by the first definition I suppose. She was quite cold to Shirou at first, mostly because she thought he was a dumb bastard (which he is), but then fell in love with him and went all spoony.

Ryllharu
Thu, 05-21-2009, 04:18 AM
@Yuki:
I sounds like you should probably read Salad Days (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1186) by Inokuma Shinobu. It has the same sort of romance vignettes that Hatsukoi Limited does, with a similar (but more loosely connected) network of characters. Not all of the stories end happily or with a couple either. There is a main storyline as well that goes across the entire series.

On Tsunderes:
The reason I like the 80-20 golden ratio tsunderes are because they actually are the real tsundere characters. The term gets thrown around a lot, certainly way too much. There are a lot of characters labeled as tsunderes who aren't even one at all. 40-60, not tsundere. When there's far more dere-dere than tsun-tsun, the character is more likely to be one of those "guy makes initial bad impression" characters. She might hate him at first or think he's a dork, but in general she's not hostile to him or even acknowledges him. He'll do something impressive, and then she never really has a tsun-tsun phase at all.

To be a true tsundere, the tsun-tsun phase has to be a defense mechanism. If the girl is simply not really aware of the guy, is just simply aloof, I stuggle to label her as a tsundere. That's why Mio just barely fits the label. There is no guy involved, but she gets hostile to cover up why she would otherwise be shy. Since there is no romance aspect, I would still never call her one, but agree where the argument can be made. Lack of awareness of the guy does not a tsundere make. As with Kei, she's afraid of her own feelings, and ends up being hostile. Rin is a good example of a tsundere because she is very aware of Shirou on the first night when she finds him in the prologue. Something even to the effect of, "Why did it have to be him." By the time you see her in the main game playing as Shirou, her projected feelings are considerably different than her internal ones we saw in the prologue.

A lot of Rie Kugimiya characters are not very good tsunderes. Most of them are 60-40 at best. Louise spends more time in a dere-dere mode than she does tsun-tsun. Flashes of anger in a mostly neutral or dere-dere state are boring. She was great in the first series, but by the second and third, she's lost most her appeal and becomes just one of those reaction-punchers. On the other hand, in the Love Hina manga, Naru Narusegewa (despite the series being a total ripoff of Maison Ikkoku) is largely very hostile to Keitaro, only letting little bits of her dere-dere personality through earlier. While she relents a lot, Naru doesn't really give in completely until late in the series, making her very close to a proper 80-20 just by counting the book numbers (same goes for Kyoko from Maison Ikkoku).

Awareness is key.

For me, it is that delicious feeling when the tsundere realizes she might have gone too far. The male lead has gone for the pursuit, put in all of the effort, and is still getting pushed away. The tsundere sees that she's gone too far, and if she pushes it any further, she will lose her chance. While she hasn't intended to do all this harm (she is very aware of and genuinely likes the guy), the tables flip and now she needs to show her true side, by gaining the courage to admit it. It's a pretty complicated dynamic if you think about it, with a lot of character development in a realatively short amount of time. Both the male lead and tsundere have to "grow up" so to speak.

I've already described the aspects of the perfect 80-20 tsundere, so I suppose I've rambled enough.

------------------------------
@shinta

Saber was not. Saber was the normal romance angle (frankly she's never really aware of Shirou in a romance way until the end, see above), Rin the tsundere, and Sakura the corruption/redemption.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 05-21-2009, 04:53 AM
@Ryll - yeah, now that I think about it, Saber wasn't much of a tsundere, but not because she was not hostile towards Shirou. She wasn't a tsundere because she never became a dere at all. Even when she loved Shirou, she still acted the same dignified way.

You seem to subscribe solely to the newer definition of the word, with several qualifiers. While I can perfectly understand your tastes, I'm confused how you can say that your definition is the real tsundere. It isn't even the original meaning of the term, not that being original or the first has any bearing on the accuracy of language, which is very adaptive. IMO it is a very loose term, which is why claiming that one definition is real while another is not is kind of pointless.

EDIT: I realize that you may just be exaggerating when you said that to put emphasis on your opinion. If that is so, please ignore what I said above.

@Yuki - I second that recommendation. Salad Days is absolutely awesome. Probably one of the most heart rending and warming mangas for people who like romance.

Yukimura
Thu, 05-21-2009, 02:07 PM
It's great to see more of the thought behind the passions, thanks to all of you who took the time to put it to text. I hadn't really thought much about the differences between what shinta identified as 'older' vs 'newer' tsundere but I think my tastes would prefer the 'older'. I prefer that the change from being snappishly violent and hurtful to more understanding and civil to be more permanent. I can respect the trial by fire tsunderes often have to go through to purge them of their hurtful ways but it has to stick. If they soften up and become comparatively more level headed then the result will seem worth the pain suffered to get them to that point. On the other hand if after being pushed and pushed to reach a state of dere the girl just ends up snapping back to tsun mode I feel like the effort was wasted. I am slow to forgive without some form of appeasement and I don't give out too many chances after repeated negative results. The more frequent oscillations between tsun and dere these 'newer' tsunderes seem to exhibit are generally enough for me to deem the girl unworthy or undeserving of affection even if her interest is more forgiving and/or willing to push through her defenses again and again to get at the deredere.

I'm something of a late-comer to the more romantically focused shows/stories. Most of my experience with tsundere has been in series where the romance was an accompaniment to some main conflict. Since the struggle between tsun and dere in female protagonists tends to disrupt their ability to cooperate with their male interests reducing the overall effectiveness of the protagonists I have come to see tsundereness itself as an antagonist standing in the way of getting things done effectively and efficiently. For better or worse I bring a lot of that same goal oriented mentality to romance stories with achieving stable and mutually beneficial relationships with love interests replacing 'defeating the bad guy' as the central goal.

Ryllharu
Thu, 05-21-2009, 03:25 PM
You seem to subscribe solely to the newer definition of the word, with several qualifiers. While I can perfectly understand your tastes, I'm confused how you can say that your definition is the real tsundere. It isn't even the original meaning of the term, not that being original or the first has any bearing on the accuracy of language, which is very adaptive. IMO it is a very loose term, which is why claiming that one definition is real while another is not is kind of pointless.

EDIT: I realize that you may just be exaggerating when you said that to put emphasis on your opinion. If that is so, please ignore what I said above.
Yes, I was blending my point with my opinion to strengthen my point. 80-20 tsundere are certainly not the only "true" tsunderes, but being unaware is very different from aloof. Awareness of the male lead is vital, otherwise it is more of a normal romance than a tsundere romance.

However, I would debate your definition of "newer" versus "older". While the term itself has not been around nearly that long, tsundere characters have been. There isn't a difference between "newer" or "older," since the variety has been around for some time.
Maison Ikkoku (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1051)
Kimagure Orange Road (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1172)
Ranma 1/2 (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1049)
All series from the 80's, all with tsundere heroines (before they were so broadly categorized as such) with rather abrupt changes of mind. Only the 80-20 ascribes to the formula I laid out, but they are a special case to begin with.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 05-21-2009, 07:26 PM
I do agree that the characters have been around long enough, for both types of Tsundere. The newer and older classification is simply based on when the term was coined, and how it was understood back then. Either way, I don't subscribe to "original" as being more true or accurate than what may be more accepted now.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 05-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Original Tsundere:

Episode 7 - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2007%20(H.264)%20%5BCC10881F%5D.mkv.torrent)
Episode 7 xvid - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2007%20(XviD)%20%5B3CAF55A9%5D.avi.torrent)

KrayZ33
Wed, 05-27-2009, 04:18 AM
this episode was cute :)

Koyoi: "I should have wished for my breast to grow bigger, WHY DID I WISH FOR WORLD PEACE!?"

Buffalobiian
Wed, 05-27-2009, 07:02 AM
-Hahaha, wtf @ Kayoi :)

-Dobashi might be the focus of this episode, but Kayoi pretty much stole this episode from her, right from the singing random outbursts.

-I'm glad they tried to give screentime to everyone else too. You just have to see the scarf and mittens to feel warm & fuzzy, but the main thing is that it filled in time due to lack of DobashiXTerai interaction. Seriously, that pair barely talks. Ironically, this pair's making the most progress. I second Kei's opinion about Dobashi beating her to a boyfriend. I won't say Dobashi's setting her standards too low (as opposed to Kei setting her's too high as stated in the first ep), but they didn't even go into why Dobashi likes Terai. Because he tries hard?

-What surprised me was that Arihara went to the shrine with her brother. From past episodes, she has no qualms about ditching her brother at all, and Mammoru (who is nowhere to be found) is more than happy to comply for his safety's sake.

-"elite equipment" made my day :D

Kraco
Wed, 05-27-2009, 07:47 AM
I won't say Dobashi's setting her standards too low (as opposed to Kei setting her's too high as stated in the first ep), but they didn't even go into why Dobashi likes Terai. Because he tries hard?

They do make a rather hard to figure out couple, for sure. Why Dobashi likes him is the main unknown, but then again, they are all quite unexperienced in the game, so why not? Terai was probably the first guy Dobashi interacted much with. What I found the most interesting in their relationship is how it continued to be some sort of a trainer-trainee thing all the way through. Made evident by how Dobashi forced herself to seem rather cold and distant until Terai had gathered enough courage to take a step forward.

I'm made really happy by these latest episodes. It seems the series only started with fruitless interests but now we have been getting mutual ones as well.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 05-27-2009, 08:01 AM
EDIT: It has just come to my attention that the manga this was based on is finished. At least we will get an ending (hopefully it is an actual ending) and not an open-ended or claymoresque piece of crap.

Mahou Showtime shows this show'll officially be 12 eps long.

http://www.mahou.org/Showtime

While I want to see this every week, 12 episodes is a fairly reasonable and appropriate length if they spend similar time wrapping up everybody as they did Kei and Kusada. Or semi-wrap-up I should say.

24 eps isn't out the of question though, depending on how many more characters get introduced, and how complex things are going to turn out. Splitting the series midway seems to be a more and more popular way of doing things these days anyway.

I wonder how they'll do the ending too. As Kraco mentioned, fruitful endings for everyone is being hinted with these latest eps. Normally, finishing a pair-per-episode would be the norm, leaving the final/most important pair till last, but with a show like this where there's not "main" and where everybody has their own favourite.....I could only see something like a 2hr finale akin to how tv dramas end them. (unlikely as it is)

Nadouku
Wed, 05-27-2009, 09:16 AM
Aw, Dobashi is definitely the best fix for Terai's low self-esteem and that squeal from him at 12:18-12:20 was funny. :D

I thought for a moment that Koyoi went into lesbian mode, but stopped before she fully converted. Her reaction to her own feeling and wish was priceless, as well.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 05-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Saki-nee will turn any woman into lesbian mode.

Yukimura
Wed, 05-27-2009, 01:13 PM
Random Saki-nee appearances are always good but I'm mildly disappointed that neither she nor anyone else seemed to bother with wearing a kimono for New Years. I have a feeling this is actually more realistic than normal anime depictions of the even but I don't care, I want to see traditional garb Saki-nee!!!

Anyway, Dobashi x Terai was an interesting relationship. It seemed clear what Terai wanted from the beginning, but I found myself wondering why she suggested going out in the first place and if Dobashi didn't even realized there might be more to 'going out' than walking home in the vicinity of one other. I guess one could interpret her coldness as 'training' him to have more of a backbone though and if that's really the case it seems to have worked to some degree. It was good to see they made some progress.

Yukimura
Tue, 06-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Hatsukoi Limited - 08 (1024x576 H264) - [soramimi] (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=23851)

Hatsukoi Limited - 08 (H264) - [m.3.3.w] (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2008%20(H.264)%20%5B51FF1638%5D.mkv.torrent)
Hatsukoi Limited - 08 (XviD) - [m.3.3.w] (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2008%20(XviD)%20%5B0454B41C%5D.avi.torrent)

Wow....good episode, very tense. Fortunately panty flashes galore helped keep the tension under a degree of control.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 06-03-2009, 07:57 AM
I remember when I watched Episode 2, I was expecting this to be a series of standalone stories without much integration or continuity. That expectation gradually died away as I was happily proven wrong, but boy, this episode mashed everything together so well. I was sort of thinking Kusuda and Kei would have moved on a bit more. 2 months is plenty of time. They just need to go on group dates where their friends ditch them to get out more often, since neither takes the initiative much.

Seeing Kei all flustered is nothing new, but still cute :o

David75
Wed, 06-03-2009, 09:10 AM
A little off topic story from David:

It was 6 or 7 years ago, my future wife and I had been living for a few months together.
It's saturday morning, I wake up early.
I decide, for no particular reason, to go buying some chocolates, smallbox (like 10 chocolates) premium quality chocolates.

I come back to the appartement, to my astonishment, honey is still sleeping, she's usually up long before me...
I approach her, gently push one of the chocolates in her mouth.

She wakes up that moment, but very slowly, her mouth chewing the chocolate and I get to see her face illuminate with a sunny smile at the taste, and then her eyes recognizing me and her realizing what just happened.

10 seconds of once in a lifetime experience and happiness.

The probabibility to be able to reproduce it is very low.
She was then uber happy and energetic....

Do not underestimate the power of chocolate.

Also one quick rule when you and your wife are tired:
Sex BEFORE chocolate... or you're screwed for sex... :D

Nadouku
Wed, 06-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Sounds like a romantic idea, David75. :D

Ayumi's horrid homemade chocolate + Misao = Supersonic Misao. Great episode.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 06-03-2009, 09:29 AM
Gently? You sure? Maybe you should try it a bit more forcefully next time :D
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5030/hatsukoilimited0419.jpg

Kraco
Wed, 06-03-2009, 09:56 AM
It looks like Yuuji Arihara isn't quite as bad with his siscon feelings as Koyoi is with her brocon. He looked positively surprised by Saki-nee's attention, after all. Good thing the other dudes were also conspired to be present as it should remove the useless polygon.

Misao still doesn't know Ayumi likes his brother. I wonder when that scene will appear.

Kraco
Mon, 06-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Mashed everything:

Episode 9 - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2009%20(H.264)%20%5B0FC329E9%5D.mkv.torrent)
Episode 9 xvid - m.3.3.w (http://torx.ath.cx/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2009%20(XviD)%20%5B48738162%5D.avi.torrent)

KrayZ33
Mon, 06-08-2009, 04:39 AM
This episode was *really* well done and I think it was the best so far....

I was really touched... it was sooo sad and stirring

Marik
Mon, 06-08-2009, 05:09 AM
I agree. It was easily the best episode of the series so far (imo of course). A very beautiful yet sad story.

Kraco
Mon, 06-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Hmm... I didn't like this episode that much. Mostly because nobody (of the main characters) gained anything out of it, but a couple of them lost something. Besides the senpai's VA, Akira Ishida, is almost always exclusively voicing characters that are hiding something nasty or are otherwise guileful, and so I couldn't help but keep waiting when he's going to reveal or do something that will surely hurt Chikura. Well, he did, although nothing so actively nasty.

But them again, things had been proceeding smoothly for a few episodes, and it couldn't have continued like that forever.

Pandadice
Mon, 06-08-2009, 11:24 AM
so i'm catching up with this series now. left off at ep 2, but I just watched ep 3, and I've got the rest downloaded

I was gonna just watch all of them straight through, and then post about the latest one or whatever here, but man!! episode 3 was so awesome! man, that last scene just really put it over the top, and then the ending kicked in and I was screaming "dude! yeah!!". man, what a great series.. now i really gotta watch the rest. if they're half as good as this one then it'll still be one of the best series this spring.

Nadouku
Mon, 06-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Touching episode. Too bad Sogabe didn't do much this episode to advance his love for Chikura, but maybe he'll have more chances later on.

Kraco
Mon, 06-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Too bad Sogabe didn't do much this episode to advance his love for Chikura, but maybe he'll have more chances later on.

I don't think he would have had a single chance during this case. It's probably better he waited until the senpai is gone (assuming he returns to wooing Chikura now).

shinta|hikari
Mon, 06-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Yes. Picking up the pieces is a much better strategy than trying to worm your way into a full vase.

Pandadice
Mon, 06-08-2009, 09:18 PM
aw what a great episode. Looks like Sogabe didn't put his excellent conversational skills to use? <.<. I feel bad for him though, must've been crushing to see her with the dude. but man, when she gets the note and runs up to the roof to see the plane, that was so good!

what an excellent series. At first like, one of the defining reasons that I watched this was for the pantsu. but man, these episodes are just so good, I seriously wish that they'd really lighten up on the fanservice, so that i can show it to friends without fearing their labeling me a pervert.. it's just, such a great series, it really doesn't need all that pantsu D:

Nadouku
Mon, 06-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Oh well... if Sogabe's happy just walking and talking with Chikura, then I'll take that as his advancement with his love until he proves otherwise. Other than that, I hope the pairing will be gathered up as the episodes pass by.

Idealistic
Mon, 06-08-2009, 10:39 PM
I agree, this episode was well done. It felt like an ending. :(
But because it's not the end yet, I'm not all that sad. :)

Buffalobiian
Tue, 06-09-2009, 02:59 AM
I don't know why this episode didn't kick in any tears for me or make me all emotional, because it should. I totally loved this episode. I mightn't be outright the most "enjoyable", but I think it's the most well done.

The important scenes were all befittingly artistic, and the music was great. I particularly liked how the piece that played during the hug continued in the background, carrying the mood over all that "Finals are over!!" scene, followed by silence as she discovers the note, and the special ED finally.

What made this episode work was Chikura. Of all the girls, she's the most "pure". She's not agressive, doesn't poke fun at her mate, no self denial, isn't all strong and overly independent...just a girl expressing her pure admiration towards someone worth looking up to. That same quality is what made this episode so beautiful.

And because I thought it ended so well, I'm not sure if I want to see Chikura hook up with Sogabe. I honestly doesn't care much for the guy, and I'm almost certain his episodes will be subpar compared to this.

PS: For anyone looking for the song, it's called "Sora ni Mau", track 02 of the ED single.

PPS: Link for the lazy: http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=426562&postcount=27

shinta|hikari
Tue, 06-09-2009, 03:38 AM
It was a very good episode, not because of the story (which is cliche) or the characters involved (who are even more cliche, or even downright boring), but because of the delivery. The scenes, the music, the painting itself, and the overall art were done so well. The best scene was definitely Chikura running to the roof while crying.

@Pandadice - while I do think you are slightly overrating this series, if you really like these kinds of shows, you should give the manga Salad Days a try. It is similar to Hatsukoi Limited, only much more believable, and well, better.

Pandadice
Tue, 06-09-2009, 11:00 AM
@Pandadice - while I do think you are slightly overrating this series, if you really like these kinds of shows, you should give the manga Salad Days a try. It is similar to Hatsukoi Limited, only much more believable, and well, better.

mmm.. Salad Days.. Salad Fingers. yeah, i'll definitely look into that, thanks for the heads up.

I dunno if I usually like these shows or not.. like, I watch a lot of romantic comedies, and though I enjoy them, they aren't like favorites or anything. and then I watch some dramas, like Ef, which I loved, again not really a favorite. But I think it's the ED in this one.. every time like they do something, and then the ED kicks in and it's just awesome. it's like Air's ED, only better. and it's not even just the song itself.. it's just like that small build up, and then the lyrics kick in and it's like BAM! and completely puts the scene over the top.

I think so far my favorite development is definitely the blonde chick, and the kappa-face.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 06-09-2009, 07:38 PM
I have to agree with you about the ending. The intro of the ED perfectly fits the recurring final line in each episode. It gives great impact, and adds flare to an otherwise average story (much like how the first episode of Cross Game ended).

Lucifus
Tue, 06-16-2009, 01:06 AM
[Koharubi] Hatsukoi Limited - 10 - MKV (http://www.mininova.org/get/2687306)

For those of you who can't wait; I have yet to see er and can't comment on quality.

Edit: Quality was perfect for me, and what an amazing episode!
Not disappointed with the series at all; I wonder how Saki-nee will be resolved however. Its gonna be good.

Marik
Tue, 06-16-2009, 06:07 PM
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 10 (H.264) [FE3471BF].mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2010%20%28H.264%29%20%5BFE3471BF%5D.mkv.torrent)
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 10 (XviD) [AE1EB3A4].avi (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2010%20%28XviD%29%20%5BAE1EB3A4%5D.avi.torrent)

Kraco
Wed, 06-17-2009, 09:34 AM
It's certainly one helluva rough ride, the relationship between those two. As amusing as it is often, I still hope it would move somewhere soon. Maybe it will, after the shock moment at the end of this episode. Or maybe it won't seeing how the series will end in two episodes...

Nadouku
Wed, 06-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Hmm, this episode jumped around a lot, but the main focus is still Kei and Kusada. After what was said at the end, however, I wonder how strained their relationship will become now.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 06-17-2009, 10:59 AM
Hmm, this episode jumped around a lot, but the main focus is still Kei and Kusada. After what was said at the end, however, I wonder how strained their relationship will become now.

Yes, I found that too, and I can't say I liked such a content-packed episode as much as I liked the others. Like Shinta said, the delivery's always been really good, knowing exactly when and how to deliver the story, rather than how twisted or full of development the plot can be.

This ep just didn't really "flow". At first I thought it was because of too much content being mashed together, but after some thought, it's probably more the whole switching between Meguru and Kei. While it was nice to have them talking and such, there weren't many times this episode where they settled long enough for me to get in the mood so to speak.

It was still funny though. I sure wouldn't be able to compliment big boobs with such a straight face. Kusuda getting cockteased the whole time kept me smirking too. ("Those won't work, you need BOOBS!") :p

Kayoi and what's-her-face acting in tandem were sort of cute. It really puts them in the backseat though, but that's not exactly inappropriate with the current story focus. There's enough happening already.

I don't know if I'm reading to deeply, but the episode didn't end on a negative note for me, nor a cliffhanger. At a glance, it might seem like the roles are reversed, and Kusuda said something too harsh, like what Kei did with the mittens.

Looking more closely, Kei's fit of anger/sorrow stopped, Kusuda blushed, and Kei's answer was more in surprise/I don't know what to say rather than feeling rejected.

"Then just leave me alone! You're always giving me hope- You're the type I hate the most!!"

You're always giving me hope-

aka

"I like you!" - the confession's finally out. :D

Marik
Wed, 06-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Kusuda is a lucky mofo, getting to bury his face in the valley like that.

Yukimura
Thu, 06-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Agreed Marik, were I in his shoes (but not hopelessly smitten with Kei) I'd be trying to get close to that theater chick without missing a beat. She has so many of my favorite appearance and character design draws it almost feels unfair. Hopefully she'll be squeezed in for a few more scenes but I doubt it'll be much since she was introduced too late to get developed beyond being a catalyst for a relationship change between the mains.

Watching that final scene I was hoping to see a tearful running away from Kei instead of what we got. Since we're nearing the end I figure they'll either have her 'woman up' finally or give her one more power talk from one of the older girls before she lays it out with Kusuda and they can go happily off into the sunset hand in hand.... /cries in agony

Buffalobiian
Thu, 06-18-2009, 06:55 AM
Funnily enough, despite Dobashi and Kei's imperfect handling of their own relationships, mutual counseling works out since they're like polar opposites.

Poor Misao's got no chance. He doesn't even get screen time anymore.

MFauli
Fri, 06-19-2009, 05:38 AM
so, i started watching this series, at episode 6 right now.
so far, the only girl i really hate is arihara from episode one...i mean, wtf, shes a complete bitch. Misao might by evil-looking, but hes actually really nice. she only judges by looks. Hope she wont get Zaitsu-kun, i would hate it.

Marik
Tue, 06-23-2009, 02:58 PM
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 11 - mkv v2 (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2011v2%20(H.264)%20%5B19F67E26%5D.mkv.torrent) | xvid (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2011%20%28XviD%29%20%5BE5D3868C%5D.avi.torrent)

Buffalobiian
Tue, 06-23-2009, 07:58 PM
-Kei almost falling out of the train was the best part for me. She certainly would have too, if there were any less than 3 girls holding her back.

Guess I over/misread the expressions last time. *must take things at face value*

-Since I'm sure Kei x Kusuda will work out somehow, the biggest cliffhanger was the preview. Mamoru vs Misao.

He'd better make a grand entrance saving Arihara from a wild boar or something :p

Marik
Tue, 06-23-2009, 09:55 PM
-Kei almost falling out of the train was the best part for me.
Same for me, along with her crying in the street while admitting her feelings.

Beast-kun is such a good person, too bad he'll most likely end up alone in the end.

Nadouku
Wed, 06-24-2009, 12:00 AM
Can't discard that just yet! Ayumi will probably reconsider!

I like the way they said they were "going on a journey to change themselves", only to be met with hunger pains and chasing wild boars. What a journey, indeed.

Kraco
Wed, 06-24-2009, 03:17 AM
What the heck kind of wild boars were those anyway? Right in the middle of rice fields and chasing people... Looks like they should have made far more stew back in the village.

Seems like Kei indeed only heard the last part of Kusuda's speech. Still, there's really no way for that pairing to fail, especially if Kei intends to be honest.

Marik
Wed, 06-24-2009, 02:21 PM
[Nipponsei] Hatsukoi Limited Character Song 1 - Enomoto Kei & Dobashi Rika.zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20Character%2 0Song%201%20-%20Enomoto%20Kei%20%26%20Dobashi%20Rika.zip.torren t)

[Nipponsei] Hatsukoi Limited Character Song 2 - Yamamoto Misaki & Watase Meguru.zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20Character%2 0Song%202%20-%20Yamamoto%20Misaki%20%26%20Watase%20Meguru.zip.t orrent)

David75
Mon, 06-29-2009, 01:32 PM
[Yuurisan-Subs]​_Hatsukoi​_Limited​_-​_12​_[Final][h264​_1024x576][6C10D92D]​.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=72315)

I wasn't able to wait and watched that version.

I wonder if there are some OAVs forecasted.

Strip that show from fanservice, and you have a nice little gem. I'm glad I watched it.
Even if you could always argue they could have detailed some parts, it's more in line with what happens in teenagers minds when they discover love. Or maybe more in line with what I think I know of that time frame... I'm cautious, after all I'm already a geezer :D

Buffalobiian
Tue, 06-30-2009, 08:51 AM
-I cracked too.

-Well it was all to be expected that everybody heals or moves on after the trip. Does Mamoru still love Misaki then? "Picking himself up" means to stop acting like trash, but his response shows maybe he hasn't quite given up yet, like Ayumi.

-Dobashi was pretty damn out of character there. I would have called it an act, like her vending machine scene, if it wasn't for the comments later.

-Good to see having a partner hasn't stopped Kusuda enjoying his H-collection one bit :D

-At the beginning I was a diehard Misaki fan and would have broken something at this ending. By the end, I just didn't care enough for her though. I probably got bored at how easily she attracted men. It doesn't bother me one bit if they expand her part in an OVA or not, as long as they do a bit on Kei and Chikura.

Strip that show from fanservice, and you have a nice little gem.

I actually like the fanservice there. It (and the jokes) are what's keeping this from becoming a "serious" romance drama. It's about first love for teenagers, fun and enjoyable.

Marik
Mon, 07-06-2009, 06:52 PM
[m.3.3.w] Hatsukoi Limited - 12 - mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2012%20%28H.264%29%20%5BAFE2BEA7%5D.mkv.torrent) | avi (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bm.3.3.w%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20-%2012%20%28XviD%29%20%5B50DEA2E1%5D.avi.torrent)

Board of Command
Mon, 07-06-2009, 07:20 PM
I hope there are some OVAs after this.

Pandadice
Tue, 07-07-2009, 03:39 AM
ahh what an awesome ending to such a great series!

definitely a 9/10. I really hope there's some kind of dvd ova extra released.

Nadouku
Sat, 07-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Well, at least the pairings have been made, so I was kind of satisfied. However, I would also like some OVAs with this. ;)

Marik
Tue, 07-28-2009, 08:27 PM
[Nipponsei] Hatsukoi Limited Character Song 3 - Bessho Koyoi & Chikura Nao.zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20Character%2 0Song%203%20-%20Bessho%20Koyoi%20%26%20Chikura%20Nao.zip.torren t)

Pandadice
Tue, 07-28-2009, 08:34 PM
oh, no one's posted that Hatsukoi Limited - Limited Girl OVA yet?

[Yuurisan-Subs]​_Hatsukoi​_Limited.​​_Limited​_Girl​_-​_01​_(Blu-ray)​_[A821308B].​mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=77121)

it's a like 8 minute DVD special about this girl who forgets to wear underwear to school. looks like there'll be a number of shorts, being released with each dvd release i guess.

Nadouku
Tue, 07-28-2009, 10:10 PM
I enjoyed it, even if it was for a short time. It was good to see some more fanservice.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 08-02-2009, 04:04 AM
The focus might have been the girl without underwear, but Kayoi made the (short) episode for me. Hearing her cry Yuu-Fohhh when everyone has already moved on made me smile more than any potential pantsu moments.

Marik
Wed, 08-26-2009, 09:20 PM
[Yuurisan-Subs]​ Hatsukoi​ Limited​ -​ Limited​ Girl​ 02​ [Blu-ray,720p] [F92DE5C9].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=82433)

Looks like they went and re-did the first one as well.

[Yuurisan-Subs]​ Hatsukoi​ Limited​ -​ Limited​ Girl​ 01​ [Blu-ray,720p] [77C5610D].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=82435)

Buffalobiian
Wed, 08-26-2009, 10:02 PM
How could they stare that intensely and not notice??

Pandadice
Thu, 08-27-2009, 12:13 AM
yeeah!! ep 2 is already out!

lol, that was good.. how does she get herself into those predicaments xD

Nadouku
Thu, 08-27-2009, 12:36 AM
The unlucky girl saga continues. ;)

Marik
Wed, 09-23-2009, 10:56 PM
[Yuurisan-Subs]​ Hatsukoi​ Limited​ -​ Limited​ Girl​ 03​ [Blu-ray,720p] [B226438F].mkv (http://bt.yuurisan-subs.org/torrents/%5BYuurisan-Subs%5D_Hatsukoi_Limited_-_Limited_Girl_03_%5BBlu-ray%2C720p%5D%5BB226438F%5D.mkv.torrent)

Nadouku
Thu, 09-24-2009, 01:19 AM
Oh my God, this episode was so suggestive that it really was like a raping scene. :p

Pandadice
Thu, 09-24-2009, 05:26 AM
yeah really, that crowd just straight up raped her D:.

Marik
Thu, 09-24-2009, 05:29 AM
Yeah, and she looked totally spent on the floor afterwards.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 09-25-2009, 01:08 AM
I have an idea what next week's Hatsukoi Limited doujin may feature now.

Kraco
Fri, 09-25-2009, 01:18 AM
Quite a sensitive girl.

Marik
Mon, 10-26-2009, 07:45 AM
[Yuurisan-Subs]​ Hatsukoi​ Limited​ -​ Limited​ Girl​ 04​ [Blu-ray,720p] [8DF25715].mkv (http://bt.yuurisan-subs.org/torrents/%5BYuurisan-Subs%5D_Hatsukoi_Limited_-_Limited_Girl_04_%5BBlu-ray%2C720p%5D%5B8DF25715%5D.mkv.torrent)

Yukimura
Mon, 10-26-2009, 11:28 AM
These shorts are great for a few laughs right before work.

Kraco
Mon, 10-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Yeah. It's a really bad day for that dojikko. And apparently the worst hasn't yet even happened.

Marik
Mon, 10-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Sogabe couldn't have possibly missed that. He was looking straight up at her.

Pandadice
Mon, 10-26-2009, 02:08 PM
lol, luckily he got knocked out, so he'll think it was a dream xD

Marik
Sun, 11-29-2009, 12:31 AM
[Yuurisan-Subs]​ Hatsukoi​ Limited​ -​ Limited​ Girl​ 05​ [Blu-ray,720p] [298D896D].mkv (http://bt.yuurisan-subs.org/torrents/%5BYuurisan-Subs%5D_Hatsukoi_Limited_-_Limited_Girl_05_%5BBlu-ray%2C720p%5D%5B298D896D%5D.mkv.torrent)

[Nipponsei] Hatsukoi Limited Original Soundtrack.zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Hatsukoi%20Limited%20Original%20 Soundtrack.zip.torrent)

Ryllharu
Sun, 11-29-2009, 07:51 AM
You can't help but think that she is going to turn into Japan's biggest exhibitionist in the future.

Pandadice
Wed, 01-06-2010, 04:23 PM
final ep is out D:. time to see how this day ends ^^

[Yuurisan-Subs]​_Hatsukoi​_Limited​_-​_Limited​_Girl​_06​_[Blu-ray,720p][2883A791].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=107527)

also

complete torrent batch 1-6 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=107539)

Ryllharu
Wed, 01-06-2010, 04:54 PM
You can't help but think that she is going to turn into Japan's biggest exhibitionist in the future.
I said it last time, but there is no doubt now that it is 100% true, especially after she grabbed the towel and immediately blindfolded herself. Not to mention that when she woke up, she covered her chest, but opened her legs.

Excellent specials.

Kraco
Wed, 01-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Binding her own eyes was such a classic gag but worked more than perfectly in this scene. Just remembering it afterwards makes me laugh. A true airhead through and through.

Splendid fanservice by a 100% natural exhibitionist.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 01-07-2010, 11:08 AM
I can't help but think she was ready for blind sex when she covered her eyes. I swear it's not just me, but Ryll's revealing observations.