PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 353

Marik
Fri, 04-10-2009, 12:14 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmd2migiezd) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/qrv5d8) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/353/01)

Nadouku
Fri, 04-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Ichigo's senseless talk about being "fair" irked me a bit, but when Orihime reached out to the fading Ulquiorra, that scared me. Did she retain some kind of emotional attachment to him?

Marik
Fri, 04-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Did she retain some kind of emotional attachment to him?
Probably. Ulquiorra treated her a lot better than the others did. Those two chicks and Grimmjow, were pretty mean to her.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-10-2009, 01:01 AM
The whole Ulquiorra and Orihime scene at the end was amazing for me. Dunno why, since it seemed to come out of nowhere, but I liked that scene a lot.
Now I hope next chapter doesn't spend half of it with Inoue healing Ishida and the others fighting Yammy. I want Vaizards.

rockmanj
Fri, 04-10-2009, 02:08 AM
Yea, totally agree...that was odd, but I liked it. On another note, it looks like Nel might be the bustiest chick in bleach; she was packing howitzers!

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-10-2009, 07:45 AM
last panel looks like Orihime blasting Ulqi away with magic. so much better.

Ichigo still doesn't realize where he's at. wanting to fight fairly and all that crap, didn't we go over this when he went up against #103?
this isn't something he can win half-assed.

front page: completely NSFW, also Matsumoto has a zipper on her underpants. so disturbing.

Archangel
Fri, 04-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Ichigo's senseless talk about being "fair" irked me a bit, but when Orihime reached out to the fading Ulquiorra, that scared me. Did she retain some kind of emotional attachment to him?

Agreed, it's like he doesn't realize that it isn't just his ass that's in the line

As for the ending i'd say it's a light case of Stockholm syndrome

front page: completely NSFW, also Matsumoto has a zipper on her underpants. so disturbing.

You should be ashamed of yourself for having noticed that, i know i am.

This reminds me, where the hell is Nel?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 04-10-2009, 08:45 AM
That was a WTF chapter if I have ever read one. Although I did like the ending, I wish that Ichigo would have put him down, but awell, he doesnt kill anyone.

digitalrurouni
Fri, 04-10-2009, 08:30 PM
That attitude of Ichigo's is quite annoying. Take my arm and leg as well? That had to be as retarded as the Karakura raiser first episode LOL.

But I thought that interesting how Ichigo's hole in the chest got repaired with high speed regeneration even though he was no longer in hollow mode.

Dansetsu
Sat, 04-11-2009, 12:04 AM
And then there were three lol. I can't wait till they get serious about Hallibel and Toshiro. It's going to be crazy. I think that he'll get owned quite a bit. They seem to have a similar shikai and bankai type with the energy elemental thing going on.

Another thing seems to be how powerful Kyoraku is. If he's fighting stark, then they both have to be damn strong. And, it technically means (besides the old man general, and Aizen going toe to toe) that he's the strongest guy in the series right now. Both as a captain and shinigami.

Naruto_RNG
Sun, 04-12-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm kinda confused, didn't the hollow side told him that if he messes up he'll take control? A horn got cut off and poof went the whole transformation?

The most weirdest part of this chapter was where he said cut off my arm and leg. My reaction was laughter followed immediately by "WHAT?".

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 04-12-2009, 09:28 PM
I'm kinda confused, didn't the hollow side told him that if he messes up he'll take control? A horn got cut off and poof went the whole transformation?

The most weirdest part of this chapter was where he said cut off my arm and leg. My reaction was laughter followed immediately by "WHAT?".

I am guessing that the Cero blew off part of the mask, which brought Ichigo's conciousness back to the surface.

Sidnne
Sun, 04-12-2009, 10:14 PM
What a worthless chapter.

There was no reason for this chapter to exist. It could have been resolved if Kubo just left Ulquiorra dead two chapters ago, but instead he had to bring him back to fade into dust just so Ichigo technically didn't kill him.

Everything about this chapter was absurd. Killing hollow Ichigo by cutting off a horn. high speed regeneration. Ishida sitting there like everything is normal while he has a sword through his body. "cut off my arm and leg." and Ulquiorra's request for Ichigo to kill him even though he will be dead in 2 seconds anyway.

enkoujin
Mon, 04-13-2009, 01:30 AM
Guys, guys!

You are all looking at the chapter in a very shallow perspective!

It is demonstrated that with this chapter, Kubo is practicing his ultimate writing skills by laying down the subtle hints about yet another character change in Ichigo.

From the beginning of the series, Ichigo was a Hollow-killing merciless psychopath. Now that he's begin to stay in this world of Hueco Mundo, he's beginning to realize that Hollows are not just "monsters" as he had suggested before. Rather, because of what we assume to be Hollow-Ichigo controlling him, he is subjected to a nebulous ideology that seperates him from four different lives - his normal life, Soul Society, the Vizards and Arrancars.

Truly, from meeting the kindhearted Nel, Pesche and Dondochakka, Ichigo has developed a loving relationship with all four worlds and becomes lost in a world of self-identity (remember the Shikai, Bankai and Vizard training?). Now, having a significant battle in morals and ideals in a fight with Ulquiorra, in which Ichigo acknowledges Ulquiorra as an equal. This is beautifully resonated as how Ichigo wanted Ulquiorra to "cut off [his] arm and leg too!" and:

If you want to settle this, it won't be fair unless we're in the same condition!

As Ichigo becomes gradually attached to Arrancars and their world, it will be interesting to see which side he will take, as -=DS=-S.W.A.T3 has stated before may prove to be valid:

edit: it feels like a rushed chapter and is kind of lame on how ulquiorra just eggs H-ichigo on to just kill him leaving ulquiorra dignity behind as a fighter...but the purpose that they have is to be able to win in a fight and since losing to a human makes him appear weak he'd rather his life end(emo) but still he makes references about how he is all hallow like...would've thought this would've been a more epic fight but im asking for a lot i guess...but yes badass fighting and the typical monologue of doom which caused his demise...lol ichigo becoming a villain thats not that of a typical villian badass?

theory: h-ichigo joins aizen and its a race to save ichigo arc.

Fundamentally, I would personally like to see how Ichigo deals with this change in himself and if he can overcome the obstacles that threaten him. After all, there is no guarantee that Soul Society is completely 100% compliant with Ichigo as a substitute Shinigami because his Vizard-Hollow existence is what I would consider a risk.

The only sides that show promising benevolence would be the Vizards and Aizen/Gin/Tosen. Vizards, although there may be a deeper reason for it, looks to recruit Ichigo into their group because of commonality. Since Aizen is so twisted, I would not be surprised to have him see Ichigo as more of an experimental benefit to his standpoints.

Okay, I'm sorry, but there's just no hope in Kubo's storyline and plot anymore. I give up. I'm probably only sticking with this for the entertainment and nothing more because I have already invested so much time in this. The writing sucks at the moment, and Kubo really needs to step it up. Reading this is excruciating!

FireEmblem
Mon, 04-13-2009, 02:54 PM
That was fucking ridiculous.

Ichigo got his ass handed to him so bad without that new Hollow power thing. Now he's back to normal for some reason.

Every one of these chapters contains like 10 text bubbles and the rest are just pictures with a ton of negative space (the space in a composition that contains nothing). What the fuck happened to the interesting writing of the Pendulum arc? I swear either a genius of an intern wrote that arc, or interns have been writing this shittiness.

But I'll keep reading because it's free! =D

Yukimura
Tue, 04-14-2009, 01:45 PM
This whole Ulquiorra battle has been so reminiscent of the Byakuya fight in the SS arc that I had trouble seeing it as anything but a clone. At first it was just that Ulquiorra had the same temperament as Byakuya.

Ichigo Kurosaki, how dare you think you can defeat me, I will demonstrate to you how much more pimp I am than you by slowing ramping up my power level to stay just far enough ahead of yours so you look bad as you try in vain to over come me, I won't simply crush you out of hand with all my might because I want to teach you humility. Also, while I may seem like an cold bastard on the surface deep down I do have a softer side, but it only comes out in the presence of the MacGuffin female character you intruded upon my territory to reclaim after I came to your world and convinced her to choose to leave with me in part by threatening you.

And now this battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra progressed in essentially the exact same way as the Ichigo Byakuya battle. Ichigo looked pretty good at the beginning but started to get outclassed as the fight wore on, eventually he gets a whole blasted in him, then Hollow mode saves the day and his opponent is rendered barely able to fight after which Ichigo apologizes for whipping ass in a form that "wasn't really him". Then they chat, and the opponent vanishes from the field of battle. The only thing missing this time was the final charge at one another. I would give props that Ulq at least seems to have died but I'm not ruling out that he'll show up again in a few chapters and heroically sacrifice himself somehow to save Orihime somehow.

I'm passingly curious what will become of the Karakura battles still but I am not expecting anything but more animal releases and fancy techniques from the Captains with no real story progression for months more. There are so many interesting story thread still lying around that I wish Kubo would pick up and weave into something interesting instead but oh well, at least we might learn more about some of the other Captians or something.

Archangel
Wed, 04-15-2009, 09:05 AM
This whole arc has been so reminiscent of the the SS arc that I had trouble seeing it as anything but a clone.

Corrected for greater accuracy.

I would give props that Ulq at least seems to have died but I'm not ruling out that he'll show up again in a few chapters and heroically sacrifice himself somehow to save Orihime somehow.

It would be funny as hell but it would also kill the only moment i've enjoyed in this chapter

I'm not saying his death was anything short of ridiculous and blatant plagiarism from the previous arc but i have to admit it was somewhat interesting to see there was more to his personality than just his cool and quiet attitude