PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 443

Marik
Thu, 04-09-2009, 10:13 PM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nyg3mm24ygd) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/dxwva7) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/443/01)

Sidnne
Thu, 04-09-2009, 10:57 PM
I swear... if Naruto talks to Nagato and shows him "the error of his ways" and they become the best of friends...

And why/how is he back in sage mode again?

Besides that, good chapter. I liked seeing Naruto take control of the situation. Naruto the philosopher.

Honoko
Thu, 04-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Good plot development for once. It's great to see a rather "nonviolent" chapter move the story forward without making me scratch my head and be all like, "wtf?" Perhaps we can generalize that some Konoha adults are beginning to realize Naruto's supposed leadership qualities.

poopdeville
Thu, 04-09-2009, 11:26 PM
I swear... if Naruto talks to Nagato and shows him "the error of his ways" and they become the best of friends...

And why/how is he back in sage mode again?

Besides that, good chapter. I liked seeing Naruto take control of the situation. Naruto the philosopher.

He can collect all the Sage Mode chakra he wants. It's just that he has to be perfectly still for a while, so he can't do it dependably during battle.

FireEmblem
Thu, 04-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Well he could go into Sage Mode at any time now can't he? He's not in battle, and he's only just tired. As long as he can gather the chakra, and if he's not so exhausted that he can still move around fast, then it should be possible.

Speaking of Sage Mode; It's pretty smart of him to enter Sage Mode when going to talk to Pain. He doesn't know what Pain might try, and doing this is one step towards being prepared for anything. A very wise choice.

EDIT: poop beat me to it.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 04-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Pain isn't going to be shown the error of anything. Naruto won't change Pain's mind about his thoughts on peace. The only thing that's going to happen, is that Pain will be convinced that Naruto can bring about peace his way. The fight was important because a weakling can't do it, but what Shikamaru and everyone in the story's been saying about Naruto since the very beginning is important too. Naruto is charismatic. So what's probably going to happen is Naruto and Pain will have a discussion, Pain'll die, and his dying words will be "I guess it's up to you now, good luck."

edit: Well, the sage mode was primarily to find him again. And since he's already in Sage mode, why get out of it?

edit to below: True, I guess it was smart then.

Sidnne
Thu, 04-09-2009, 11:38 PM
/sigh.

How many times was it referenced in this chapter that he was exhausted? The fact that he can fight the battle of a lifetime, be extremely exhausted and weakened, yet still pop into sage mode is a bit... Choose your own word.

edit: Well, the sage mode was primarily to find him again. And since he's already in Sage mode, why get out of it?

He wasn't in sage mode until the page before last.

Uberbaka
Fri, 04-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Ah well, not much to say about the chap unless I missed something?

Just setting up the scene for what happens next.

poopdeville
Fri, 04-10-2009, 01:12 AM
Natural energy makes Naruto heal faster. All he has to do to enter Sage Mode is sit still and concentrate. Sage Mode makes Naruto stronger the longer he uses it.

Rikudo
Fri, 04-10-2009, 01:44 AM
.........Sage Mode makes Naruto stronger the longer he uses it.

Where was that said in the manga?

Anyways, The passed four chapters or so have been very interesting but at the same time I wanted the story to unravel more quickly. I'm very intrigue on what Danzou and how he's going to start a coup d'etat.

poopdeville
Fri, 04-10-2009, 01:49 AM
Where was that said in the manga?

Anyways, The passed four chapters or so have been very interesting but at the same time I wanted the story to unravel more quickly. I'm very intrigue on what Danzou and how he's going to start a coup d'etat.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/415/15/

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-10-2009, 07:32 AM
all things considered, there's still the matter that Payne needs Naruto for his mega-deathstar-beam, and naruto can't agree to that.

even if neither of them can fight again right now, they're bound to fight one day.

that is, unless Naruto can somehow convince Payne that he can stop the circle of violence, maybe reveal that Madare is the real villain guy, and make a commitment to stop him. which coincidentally, turns out to be exactly what Payne was planning to do with his death star ray.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 04-10-2009, 08:39 AM
I was actually impressed by the fact that Naruto took all the Chakra rods out of the last Pain, that shows that he was actually thinking about the future, and not wanting him to get up again.

Was a little confused by the flashes that he saw, almost like the memories of that last Pain perhaps?

Pandadice
Fri, 04-10-2009, 09:13 AM
lol, i kinda hope next chapter Pain is just like "Konan, get him!" and she just like 1-hit KOs him and they take him back to Akatsuki with them xD. that would be such an awesome way to end the fight...

oh, and next time they try to "kill off" a character in the manga without at least 3 chapters development, focus and back story/setup with long drawn out last words, someone remind me not to fall for it :\

Stitch
Fri, 04-10-2009, 10:32 AM
I love chapters like this one. It contains a little bit of everything. The end to an epic fight with victory as its only result. The start of another epic showdown. And in between, all the sentimental drama that comes along with all that is Naruto.

Nagato better tell Naruto everything there is to know about Madara, and Konan better keep her ass out of it. Let's keep this train rolling, Kishimoto!

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Was a little confused by the flashes that he saw, almost like the memories of that last Pain perhaps?

I thought that was Nartuto being able to sense all the other people with rods/bits of rods in them.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 04-10-2009, 12:04 PM
I thought that was Nartuto being able to sense all the other people with rods/bits of rods in them.

Hinata didnt have a 'rod' in her. ;)

alec_potter
Fri, 04-10-2009, 12:50 PM
I think the rods were only to help him get to pain's location.
The flashbacks were all Naruto.

And a great chapter...can't wait to know what happens next. Sage chakra is turning out to be more awesome.

digitalrurouni
Fri, 04-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Agreed it was a great chapter. I liked it quite a bit. Naruto was showing much maturity I thought as well. I liked how he told the village elders to back down and let him deal with Pain by himself.

That said the secret behind who Pain really is when Jiraiya fought him and had us all in suspense...was rather disappointing now that I come to think of it. I thought that would be more to it but ah well.

Tenbatsu
Sat, 04-11-2009, 01:50 AM
I think the rods were only to help him get to pain's location.
The flashbacks were all Naruto.

I can see how some of that could be Narutos memories. But he never saw Jiraya or Kakashi in that state. How could he remember that?

poopdeville
Sat, 04-11-2009, 04:15 AM
He's learning epic genjutsu hax because of how he sees and feels chakra? I don't know, just a wild guess. Sage Mode has an eye technique as a "side effect": Naruto can see the flow of natural energy. This seems like a good counter to the Sharingan. Naruto can potentially see through any genjutsu that doesn't mess around with natural energy. And if Naruto's chakra control continues to improve, he could create genjutsu that could trap the Sharingan, at least once, like how Jiraiya caught Pein.

rockmanj
Sat, 04-11-2009, 07:34 PM
He's learning epic genjutsu hax because of how he sees and feels chakra? I don't know, just a wild guess. Sage Mode has an eye technique as a "side effect": Naruto can see the flow of natural energy. This seems like a good counter to the Sharingan. Naruto can potentially see through any genjutsu that doesn't mess around with natural energy. And if Naruto's chakra control continues to improve, he could create genjutsu that could trap the Sharingan, at least once, like how Jiraiya caught Pein.

Well, that wasnt Jiraiya, that was the frogs' doing. I doubt Naruto will ever be proficient at genjutsu; its just not his thing, and that would make him like super-overpowered if that happened.

EpyonNext
Sat, 04-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Hinata didnt have a 'rod' in her. ;)

I'm sure Naruto is gonna remedy that problem in short order.

Assertn
Sun, 04-12-2009, 02:47 PM
I'm sure Naruto is gonna remedy that problem in short order.
I'm sure he won't.

Patriot
Sun, 04-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah realistically, we should expect a few moves when that chick impulsively attacks Naruto, she should get rolled, like whatever, gtfo... and then that should be it for the rest of the chap..

Assertn
Sun, 04-12-2009, 07:02 PM
If there is ever going to be a Jiraiya Pain, it will probably have to be about now

Archangel
Sun, 04-12-2009, 07:36 PM
If there is ever going to be a Jiraiya Pain, it will probably have to be about now

I doubt the sage of six paths has a 7th clone body

Assertn
Sun, 04-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I doubt the sage of six paths has a 7th clone body
We already know that he keeps reserve bodies to replace the six he controls if he ever loses one.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Sun, 04-12-2009, 07:52 PM
We already know that he keeps reserve bodies to replace the six he controls if he ever loses one.

he's alrdy bleeding-.- so idk...

Archangel
Sun, 04-12-2009, 08:02 PM

Preparing them still takes time, that's why he took so long to attack konoha after Jiraya's attack.

Dansetsu
Mon, 04-13-2009, 04:37 PM
We already know that he keeps reserve bodies to replace the six he controls if he ever loses one. That means we'll probably be seeing a jiraiya pain body soon. Plus think about it. If naruto is finally going to meet him, than it'd be a perfect time to have a Jiraiya body introduced as his former master and trainer who taught him the techniques that allowed him to defeat pain in the first place. Plus he also trained Yahiko and Nagato. It would add a lot to the story line. It writes itself at that point. I'm beginning to wonder whether Kishi had this written up in the first place.

@ least in my opinion it would be.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 04-14-2009, 11:52 AM
I don't really see what a Jiraiya Pain would bring to the table that hasn't already been brought. Jiraiya's trump abilities came from sage mode. Being that Jiraiya's dead, is he even still in contract with the frogs for him to summon them and have them draw sage energy while he fights? I don't really see how Jiraiya without sage mode is a worse opponent than god realm, unless you consider the emotional impact it'll have on Naruto.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 04-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Preparing them still takes time, that's why he took so long to attack konoha after Jiraya's attack.

I dont specifically remember him saying that. Was that in the manga or is that just an assumption? I recall him only losing the one body to Jiraya. So it took him that long to prepare a new body? And I thought that we saw many containers full of bodies.

Edit: Looks like there were only 6 after all.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/369/16-17/

Archangel
Wed, 04-15-2009, 09:09 AM
I dont specifically remember him saying that. Was that in the manga or is that just an assumption? I recall him only losing the one body to Jiraya. So it took him that long to prepare a new body?

It's a assumption, but a safe one at that

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/407/15/

It would be very strange if the mentioned delay in their plans was solely because of the time he wasted killing Jiraya

That only makes me think that what cause it was the replacement of his summoning body.

Konohamaru!
Wed, 04-15-2009, 05:06 PM
I thought it was a good chapter. It kept the flow going in addition to keeping it real so to speak. I'm looking forward to seeing how this continues to play out.