PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 103-104

Marik
Thu, 04-09-2009, 06:44 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 103 - 720p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=58127)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 103 - 480p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=58126)

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 104 - 720p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=58129)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 104 - 480p.mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=58128)

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-09-2009, 05:21 PM
The episodes were so-so

But the new opening and ending both suck badly.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-09-2009, 05:50 PM
I think the ending would have made a better opening than the opening.

I liked the episodes. The animation is still filler-shitty though.

I feel like the Lee fight was a wasted opportunity. They spend all that time establishing those guys and then their fight gets used for a gag.

Still, at least Shino is still awesome.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-09-2009, 11:32 PM
I know they're trying to make the bat fellow out to be a really shady character, but really, it just turned out bad. He left his team in a smokescreen which he knows they'll be completely useless in just like their opponents, but still leaves because he senses something fishy. He could have at least taken the rest of them with him.

The end result of that was mobile sandbags for Lee, and an undermanned bat guy because he left his team to be annihilated. Not so smart for a shifty character now is he?

Shino was just awesome, and it's about time he did something against those who keep ignoring him :D

And would you look at that, Naruto's completely useless.

PS: The ED was funny. They made everybody look like animals.

Uberbaka
Fri, 04-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Anywhere close to the end of fillers yet?

Marik
Fri, 04-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Anywhere close to the end of fillers yet?

Going by the episode titles, we aren't. This is continuing into May.

Kraco
Fri, 04-10-2009, 04:35 AM
At least the ugly mud ninja finally died. Was about the time. Now if only the shapeless rubber ninja had died as well. I suppose we won't be seeing that bunch anymore, though.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-10-2009, 05:40 AM
At least the ugly mud ninja finally died. Was about the time. Now if only the shapeless rubber ninja had died as well. I suppose we won't be seeing that bunch anymore, though.I dunno man. Them making the "Team Rocket" exit doesn't really bode well for the idea of them not coming back.

And seriously how awful was that? I realize they made the whole fight into a joke already, but really? Hitting them with a big attack and having all three sail into the woods?

It's a damn far cry from Kakashi putting a lightning fist through a guy immobilized by a million microscopic needles.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 04-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Did they ever hint Gozu had mud-technique capabilities before this episode? I only remembered super strength and speed, so it came about as a big WTF for me when he used it.

Same with the Jelly-Fish-Tank. lulwut?

Kraco
Fri, 04-10-2009, 06:29 AM
He has been displaying various earth style techniques for a while. Burrowing effortlessly and he also stopped Naruto's rasengan attack a few eps ago with some sort of an earth wall, didn't he?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 04-10-2009, 06:32 AM
He has been displaying various earth style techniques for a while. Burrowing effortlessly and he also stopped Naruto's rasengan attack a few eps ago with some sort of an earth wall, didn't he?

No idea. That's how much attention Shippuuden has been getting from me of late.

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 04-10-2009, 11:57 PM
Can't remember much of the previous fillers but I'm thinking this is the best one yet, involving Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sanbi and Akatsuki. And yes, animation is utter crap. Almost funny seeing those head/body/limbs out of proportion. Too bad really, rather liking these fillers.. :o

Mugen
Sat, 04-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Going by the episode titles, we aren't. This is continuing into May.

wait... is this the same filler with the crystal lady? and the weird looking villain in the silver tights? good god.... why wont they just get back to canon already

Tyreal
Sat, 04-11-2009, 05:37 AM
wait... is this the same filler with the crystal lady? and the weird looking villain in the silver tights? good god.... why wont they just get back to canon already

In a twisted sort of way the capture of the three tails is cannon. The only difference is that in the manga it only had a page or two dedicated to it. Not to mention that page or two bought up a few questions.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 04-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Besides, who doesn't love more Tobi!

Buffalobiian
Sat, 04-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Tobi is indeed funny. Him talking about removing the mask reminded me of the Buck Teeth Kakashi episode.

Guess another point this episode made (yeah, naruto episodes have points to make) is that Ino is still sucking, if that wasn't obvious from the previous arc.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Haha, yes. Although her chakra control is still better than Tenten's apparently.

Pandadice
Sun, 04-12-2009, 02:50 PM
well uh, i watched 103 last night, and I just finished 104.

I think 3 could potentially be one of the worst filler episodes... seriously, DeathEnder is absolutely right with the Team Rocket finish to that fight.. maybe it was a "gag fight" or something, meant as humor, maybe? honestly i didn't think it was funny, and it just seemed like such a huge waste.

then when Naruto's fighting, that was so bad at that part where like, he goes up in the air and the chick starts growing crystals up after him and so quickly thinking he makes a shadow clone and kicks the real him out of the way, only then for the shadow clone to to puff into smoke and dramatic music play. seriously? that part was so pathetic.. he just made a clone and kicked himself out of the way and then it's supposed to be like a big surprising gasp...

When the chick was fighting at Kakashi 5:32, and she said "for all the talk, your sharingan isn't much", did she realize that he wasn't even using it?

and then in the end when Naruto makes like 6 clones all with rasengans and they all miss and she barriers herself up and then he throws countless rasengan after rasengan at it, I mean, i guess it's good thinking on his part. but it really just makes me dislike the rasengan when he puts it on the same level as a shadow clone. i don't like the limitlessness to it.. like, when Sasuke got the chidori there was a set limit to how many he could make.

how come the crystal chick didn't just instantly crystallize everything and kill them all? she spreads her hands out and all the bugs instantly get turned to crystal, but she has to form a dragon to actually fight kakashi?

i liked the new OP and ED. how long had they had that previous OP? they had it well back into when DB was subbing it.

12345p
Mon, 04-13-2009, 12:52 AM
I suggest staying away from the dattebayo 103-104 release. At 65Megabytes, it certainly can't be 2 whole episodes.

Marik
Mon, 04-13-2009, 12:55 AM
It's just the new Opening and Ending like it says.

Xyrox
Wed, 04-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Now I understand how Shino can control his weight with his bugs: apparently they're filled with helium, since crystallized bugs float in midair.

Weren't the bad guys able to transform into monsters? Actually, I got the impression that they were "monsters" in their original form, but transformed into human form. Thought we would see at least one power up from them.

Finally, I don't see why they (Konoha) didn't have a team to protect the sealing team from the start.

Pandadice
Wed, 04-15-2009, 08:53 PM
some very good points.

just strengthens this arc's nomination for worst filler.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-16-2009, 04:13 AM
Finally, I don't see why they (Konoha) didn't have a team to protect the sealing team from the start.

Huh? They only just sent a sealing team.

The first team was a info-seeking one to find Oro's hideout as well as Sasuke's info.

They sent some info back, and got a sealing team in response. (Or rather, a team that when combined with the original could form effective sealing and combat teams.)

Right when they sent the sealing team, a combat one was already there.

Xyrox
Fri, 04-17-2009, 09:45 AM
Huh? They only just sent a sealing team.

The first team was a info-seeking one to find Oro's hideout as well as Sasuke's info.

They sent some info back, and got a sealing team in response. (Or rather, a team that when combined with the original could form effective sealing and combat teams.)

Right when they sent the sealing team, a combat one was already there.

I meant that they didn't have a team protecting the sealing team when they were sealing the Three Tails.
Team Kakashi - Take care of Guren.
Team Treeman (can't remember his name) - take care of subordinates.
Team Girlpower minus Tenten - Seal Three Tails.

Now, what if the subordinates split up - or as in this case, one guy abandoning the others? If Team Treeman hadn't defeated their enemies that fast, the sealing team would be pretty defenseless. In the worse case, they can probably protect themselves, but you have to admit that they're pretty vulnerable on that lake.

Now, we know that Orochimaru is after the beast. What if he has other people around? (What was Kabuto doing at that time?). And we have Akatsuki too - one member actually discovered them but chose to just watch.

just strengthens this arc's nomination for worst filler.

I actually think this arc is pretty good. For a Naruto filler, that is.

Pandadice
Fri, 04-17-2009, 03:14 PM
I actually think this arc is pretty good. For a Naruto filler, that is.

I thought it had great potential at the start, but I think it's been gradually getting worse through out the arc..