PDA

View Full Version : Game: Cross of Venus (Japan only)

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Ok... this thread is doomed to be forgotten soon... but I just HAD to post about it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/RyougaZell/e375_1.jpg

Basic story in this JRPG is this:
Two high school students find themselves involved in weird incidents. As they investigate, a flaming red head appears before them, explaining that theres an evil organization causing disruption through the worlds and she seeks aid. Her name... Shana.

As the high school students agree to help, they must travel through different worlds, acquring help from their residents, in order to defeat this new enemy. In their path they will meet Index, Taiga Aisaka, Dokuro-chan and many more characters, as they face off different enemies like Hecate or Accelerator.

Yeah... light novel crossover.

So far I know there are characters from Shakugan no Shana, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Toradora, Asura Cryin and many more.

A trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhvJ_F0ISMU

I think I'll import even if I can't read japanese.

Xelbair
Wed, 04-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Seems interesting, I'm considering buying kanji dictionary for this :]

Nadouku
Wed, 04-08-2009, 05:35 PM
That sounds pretty wicked, combining female characters from different series into one big group to tackle on a big, evil organization.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 04-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Is that Haruka from Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu? The only thing they can fight in that world would be her dad's security guards :rolleyes:

No DS, No Jap skills....I think I'll have to pass on this.

Archangel
Wed, 04-08-2009, 07:30 PM
A gift from the gods for all the fanboys in the world

I bet Zell hasn't stopped smiling since they announced this release

Buffalobiian
Wed, 04-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I would smile if this gets ported then translated onto PC. Still, while the idea's nice, the plot/gameplay's equally important. Guess Zell can tell us first hand later.

darkshadow
Wed, 04-08-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm going to try this, only because of haruka

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Guys... I ever do import this... I won't understand a shit. I don't know japanese.
I want it mainly because the battles look good. Misaka Mikoto is playable as well =P
Give me Dokuro-chan, Taiga and Shana as well and its a good game.

I did import Jump Ultimate Stars too... even if it was japanese only...