PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 395

Marik
Sun, 04-05-2009, 09:59 PM
[ACSF] One Piece 395 SD 704x400.avi @ MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVR7ED4M)

Share X Link (http://sharex.xpg.com.br/files/4761477983/_ACSF__One_Piece_395_SD__704x400_.avi)

[yibis] One Piece 395 [720p] [51546261].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=21559)
[yibis] One Piece 395 [400p][2C0B4AD5].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=21561)

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Rrrrrrraaaaa! Why won't shit just explode! You know it's gonna! This episode gave me the blue balls!

Too much shit going on at once. The part about the Government going to war with White Beard seems like it should be important, but that scene was so short it doesn't seem like it is.

You know what I think is weird? The way Kid is drawn. For some reason, he looks like he's drawn in a completely different art style. He actually looks like a Toriyama character to me.

Assertn
Mon, 04-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Lol DE...yeah....
The declaration of war is indeed a significant moment in the arc. It kinda follows with the ominous foreshadowing from the epilogue of Ace and Blackbeard's fight. It was actually referenced twice in this episode, if you count the conversation with Vice Admiral Garp.

Penner
Mon, 04-06-2009, 10:22 AM
GOD this was such a tease!

MORE! i needs it!

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-06-2009, 12:13 PM
It was actually referenced twice in this episode, if you count the conversation with Vice Admiral Garp.That's what I'm talking about though. That conversation was all about Silvers, with an offhand reference to White Beard at the end. They're making something important seem not important.

Although, it's technically not important I guess since its all background stuff since none of it has anything to do with the Strawhats.

chambers
Mon, 04-06-2009, 02:44 PM
omg this just gets better and better zoro looks like hes gonna explode on somone and i can just see luffy running in and demolishing the entire building as soon as he gets to the auction....

one things for certain... shits gonna go down.

FireEmblem
Mon, 04-06-2009, 02:54 PM
I love the new intro!

Eventhough nothing really happened, this episode felt really well paced! And man freaking Zoro. He's "a real beast" for sure.

Kraco
Mon, 04-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Zoro's clearly looking for someone who can stand his gaze long enough to put up a decent fight.

I suppose the big question is whether Luffy will wreck the place before or after one of the douche nobels is, I predict, going to make an offer higher than the Straw hats can afford. If the local laws and customs even allow the mob to compete with the rotten nobles.

chambers
Mon, 04-06-2009, 05:16 PM
yeah i think you hit the nail on the head there.

I think there is going to be a bidding war that nami will win, and then the noble will bis like 1 berri and win.

When he 1st arrived there was talk of somthing like "i hope you decide to bid on even standing with everyone tonight" and he says he doesnt intend to bid..... its interesting how they compare silvers to the str of whitebeard... will be amazing to see hwo luffy reacts to it though, i wonder if we will get to see luffy invade the marines home place in order to save ace or if we will watch it from white beards perspective, my guess is white beard is going down if its just him vs the navy with blackbeard more then likley being the guy who finishes him.

Marik
Tue, 04-07-2009, 08:00 AM
[yibis] One Piece 395 [720p][51546261].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=21559)
[yibis] One Piece 395 [400p][2C0B4AD5].avi (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=21561)

Assertn
Tue, 04-07-2009, 11:21 AM
It's interesting how Nami spent the past 10 years of her life stealing from pirates to accumulate almost 100M Beli, and now for the second time, the strawhat crew conveniently finds themselves with double or triple that.

Hatchi should be shitting bricks.

Xyrox
Tue, 04-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Damn. I hoped that Zoro would arrive at the auction house first and say something like "What took you so long? Did you get lost?"

Looks like he won't find groove 1 at all. Well, that's the Zoro we know.

RyougaZell
Tue, 04-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Fantastic new intro.

Great episode. Can't say much really.

Raven
Tue, 04-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Really like the new intro and the song's great.

Next episode looks good, even if this one was a bit of a tease. Makes it all the sweeter when the payoff comes.

Oniken
Tue, 04-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Rawr! had my hairs standing on end when they mentioned White Beard going to war for Ace. White Beard, Black Beard, Ace, Shanks etc haven't had as much air time as we want but maybe, just maybe that's coming...DON!!

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-08-2009, 05:08 AM
The new song is TERRIBLE btw.

Assertn
Wed, 04-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Rawr! had my hairs standing on end when they mentioned White Beard going to war for Ace. White Beard, Black Beard, Ace, Shanks etc haven't had as much air time as we want but maybe, just maybe that's coming...DON!!
There's been a bit of a storyline developing for them for quite some time now, ever since Luffy beat Crocodile, actually...

1) Ace shows up and reveals his goal of hunting down Blackbeard.
2) Meeting in Mariejoa about Crocodile's open seat.
3) Lafayette (sp?) nominates Blackbeard for the seat.
4) Shanks sends a message to Whitebeard concerning Ace and Blackbeard.
5) Shanks shows up in person to talk with Whitebeard. Whitebeard explains that his crew is his family, and anyone who kills a member of his family must be hunted down.
6) Ace finds Blackbeard, but loses.
7) Blackbeard offers Ace to the marines in exchange for the Schichibukai title.
8) The World Government announces Ace's public execution.
9) ??????
10) PROFIT

Oniken
Wed, 04-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Yeh but all of those events were very short and took up just a small section of one episode for the most part and we're approaching 400 episodes now...I just hope that instead of traveling to a new island and getting into a new adventure, the story focus' on the characters we know and love since near enough the biggining and let some epic stuff go down. This War could be a truly massive part of One Piece's story as there is too much that could happen.

Will Luffy change his tune about helping Ace when he finds out he's about to be executed? You can't smile that one off.

What will Garp do? Can he do anything?

How does Dragon fit into all this? this is his son about to be killed.

What is the connection between Luffy's family members being high ranking members in either the Marines or some other faction (Pirates/Rebels)

Remember the new character in the latest Opening? It's spoilerific but I think you'd have to be a bit dense to not work out who it is. What will she do?

If the White Beard crew goes to war with the Marines, who will help them? Will other crews join their cause in fear that the White Beard's lose and the world loses one of the most powerful pirate crews?

If Silvers Releigh is the other 'Legend' being compared with White Beard, how is he going to fit into this? He's probably going to be a good guy seeing as Luffy has to get him to coat Sunny Go and no bad ass evil pirate is gonna be doing that.

I'm excited :O

Penner
Wed, 04-08-2009, 03:56 PM
good lord ive almost forgotten how much stuff is going on, with all this shit this is building up to one supernova of awesomeness!

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Weren't the Marines shitting themselves over the possibility of Shanks and Whitebeard joining forces?

It would be awesome if the WG set this huge trap for Whitebeard and Shanks' fleet showed up too. :p

Assertn
Wed, 04-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Remember the new character in the latest Opening? It's spoilerific but I think you'd have to be a bit dense to not work out who it is. What will she do?
Really? I didn't think it was obvious at all considering that her and Luffy were just....standing there....

I'd be curious to see who you think it is though....why don't you PM it to me?

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-08-2009, 10:08 PM
I dunno...Ace's mother maybe?

I was gonna say Luffy's mother at first but then I remembered we've already seen Luffy's mother.

Oniken
Wed, 04-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Oh come on, look at her it's got to be his mother, pause it on her face and tell me it's not =P

Dark Dragon
Wed, 04-08-2009, 11:22 PM

I was gonna say Luffy's mother at first but then I remembered we've already seen Luffy's mother.

when did we see Luffy's mother?

poopdeville
Thu, 04-09-2009, 12:07 AM
If we've seen his mom, it was in episode 4.

RyougaZell
Thu, 04-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Makino isn't his mother.

Archangel
Thu, 04-09-2009, 12:30 PM

No we haven't

The way they present her in the opening makes me think she's gonna be one of this arc's major antagonists but i don't really see Luffy fighting a woman ( and no the fat pig from episode 1 doesn't count )

Hypothesis:

- Another person related to Gold Roger

- A Shichibukai

- The empress that was mentioned a few episodes ago ( the one who was more beautiful than the mermaids or something )

- Lola's mom

- All of the above

poopdeville
Thu, 04-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Makino isn't his mother.

Says who? As far as I know, the show hasn't said either way. Luffy was pretty young to sit in a bar when Shanks was around, unless someone was taking care of him. I think it's plausible.

Archangel
Thu, 04-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Says who? As far as I know, Oda hasn't said either way. Luffy was pretty young to sit in a bar when Shanks was around, unless someone was taking care of him. I think it's plausible.

She's not, Oda has already confirmed it in an interview

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Oh, I thought the barmaid was his mother.

Well then I say it's Luffy's mother. :p

Raven
Thu, 04-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Luffy doesn't have a mother, he was born from an egg on a mountain top, he's the punkiest monkey that ever popped.

Archangel
Thu, 04-09-2009, 07:47 PM
That's what I'm talking about though. That conversation was all about Silvers, with an offhand reference to White Beard at the end. They're making something important seem not important.

I agree, especially when compared to the manga

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/501/19/

They even ended the chapter on that note

Oniken
Thu, 04-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Oda needs to learn how to draw different female faces! :D

Assertn
Fri, 04-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Oda needs to learn how to draw different female faces! :D
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8163/picture15kqz.png

lol?

Archangel
Fri, 04-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Those are probably the snake lady's crew ( i noticed she had snakes for earrings, so maybe a zoan type? )

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Wow, when you see that picture paused there's alot of tragic looking women in that group. :p

I agree, especially when compared to the manga

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/501/19/

They even ended the chapter on that noteOther than that it was the end of the chapter, it's word for word the same.

Penner
Fri, 04-10-2009, 07:10 PM
That tall greenhaired thing to the right is fucking creepy o.O

Archangel
Sat, 04-11-2009, 06:36 AM
Wow, when you see that picture paused there's alot of tragic looking women in that group. :p

Other than that it was the end of the chapter, it's word for word the same.

But the fact that it does end on that note gives it much more power than it did on the anime