PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 352

Carnage
Fri, 04-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Here it is by SleepyFans:

http://milledrive.com/files/16722/bleach352.zip

Nadouku
Fri, 04-03-2009, 12:30 AM
God, I knew Ichigo would turn on his friends and Orihime would have another emotional breakdown. Ishida shouldn't have tried to stop him. It was just stupid of him to do so and get impaled in return.

concrete3337
Fri, 04-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Ya It was pretty reckless of Ishida to step in when he doesn't know how the mostly hollow Ichigo will react right now but at the same time that's just Ishidas "high and mighty" or "proper" attitude that we should expect of him. I wonder if while Ichigo is like this if he is only gonna be like a do whatever Orihime says kind of creature.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-03-2009, 12:53 AM
I still wonder what they still give screentime to Yammy...

rockmanj
Fri, 04-03-2009, 12:58 AM
What the hell? that took like 12 seconds to read...

Dark Dragon
Fri, 04-03-2009, 01:14 AM
What the hell? that took like 12 seconds to read...

That pretty much describe almost every single non-minus chapter in this god forsaken arc. I wish Kubo would just cut all of the damn ichigo/orihime drama so we can focus on the main characters of this story, the Vizards.

Augury
Fri, 04-03-2009, 03:41 AM
Can anyone tell what's going on in the last page?

ForteCross
Fri, 04-03-2009, 06:12 AM
ulq destroyed one of ichigo's horns and he could not maintain the cero, think like naruto doing a rasengan alone...

itadakimasu
Fri, 04-03-2009, 07:41 AM
i didn't notice his horn getting cut on the first read... i thought he just redirected the cero to Ulqiorra...

I was wondering why Yammy is still around too. I thought he bit it a few chapters ago.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-03-2009, 07:42 AM
well, maybe that will teach Ishida not to be so stupid next time.

next week, Ichigo turns back into a human, goes half wizard (only mask, not crazy battle horns), Ulqi asks "what the fuck, man?", Ichigo says "Gases, sorry", and they samuri-a each other and Ichigo wins.

meanwhile, a few other fights stop abruptly, without any conclusion, and Aizen drops to move the plot forward.

Patriot
Fri, 04-03-2009, 10:15 AM
^ I second that plan...

Archangel
Fri, 04-03-2009, 10:26 AM
So lets see

- Ulq - I have the power to regenerate myself indefinitely as long as none of my vital points are struck

- Ishida - Wtf Kurousaki, no final blows that would be evil

- Ichigo - Stfu noob "kills Ishida"

And i loled at how tree-arrancar got wtf owned outside of the action

FireEmblem
Fri, 04-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Am I the only one that is ok with Ishida trying to stop Ichigo? It's not like he was WRONG in what he was saying. And he didn't know Ichigo would react that way. Why should/would he know that?

Nadouku
Fri, 04-03-2009, 03:07 PM
He wasn't wrong in stopping Ichigo, he was stupid. He should know that Ichigo's gone berserk when he sees Ichigo not being able to communicate, possessing tremendous strength after "dying", and just effortlessly kill Ulquiorra without hesitation. The old Ichigo wouldn't have the guts to kill anyone but mindless Hollows.

FireEmblem
Sat, 04-04-2009, 12:36 PM
It's only been like 2 seconds (no, but it hasn't been long) since Ichigo transformed.

I still don't think it was stupid at all and it made more sense than standing by and watching him be retarded.

Abdula
Sat, 04-04-2009, 02:40 PM
I still don't think it was stupid at all and it made more sense than standing by and watching him be retarded.
Well if it means anything, I agree with you. If I remember correctly, Ishida and Rukia weren't there when Ulquiorra told Ichigo about his insane regeneration ability. Anyway Ishida, Orihime, all of them are afraid of Ichigo becoming just a mindless killing machine and to him I'm sure that is what was happening. I'm not so sure it didn't happen. Like Ishida said he thought Kurosaki was just carving up Ulquiorra's corpse, so he tried to stop him.

Besides that, Ishida stupid, come on. This is Ishida we're talking about here I'm quite sure he knew there was a chance of Ichigo turning on him and if he had just stood around watching him, hoping it wasn't going to happen it wouldn't have made a bit of difference anyway because it's not like they are strong enough to stop him or escape.

Nadouku
Sat, 04-04-2009, 04:40 PM
I already knew Orihime wouldn't do anything since she's emotional broken down by her lack of self-confidence. Where was the bravery and courage that she had around the time when she thought of a plan to "destroy the Hōgyoku"? Now, she just sits there and cries out Ichigo's name, or something of that extent.

It would be retarded to stand there and do nothing while Ichigo carves Ulquiorra's body, only to have Ichigo come in seconds later and turn on his friends. What I am trying to say is that it was stupid for Ishida to prevent Ichigo from finishing off Ulquiorra.

Abdula
Sat, 04-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Yes and what I'm saying is that he had no idea Ulquiorra wasn't already finished. Ishida thought Ichigo had already won, he even called Ulquiorra a corpse.

Nadouku
Sat, 04-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Somehow, that kind of writing seems odd to me since Ishida is very adept at perceiving Spirit Force. Unless Ulquiorra used a technique that concealed his Spirit Force, he should have sensed something like a weak pulse.

Abdula
Sat, 04-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Hehe, yeah you have a point. That is kinda odd but it is Bleach afterall. Well we'll see what happens next