PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 213

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 03-31-2009, 07:19 PM
[DB]_Bleach_213_[FEAB5642].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b213.torrent)

Nadouku
Tue, 03-31-2009, 08:26 PM
"What the freaking hell!?"

I can't find any other sentence to describe this episode. As soon as the first Hollow appeared, it looked like it was drawn on a low-cut budget, even though it's trying to be funny. Kon's transformation was just dull... in fact, reminded me of Gohan's Saiyaman, except Gohan was a lot better than Kon. The only good thing about this arc is that they're using characters that never got screen time before. This entire arc is gonna collaspe so badly if they don't come up with anything redeeming next.

Oniken
Tue, 03-31-2009, 08:41 PM
*Not watching*

But word going 'round is that this is the first of only 2 filler episodes. Episode titles for 215, 216 and 217 have been released here (titles MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS click at your own risk) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes_(season_11))

redcat
Tue, 03-31-2009, 09:41 PM
good god

what was that

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 03-31-2009, 10:02 PM
IZ THEY CEREAL!?!? OMFG!!!!

Like a bad version of the latter Power Rangers.
I regret starting this thread.

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Dude... that episode was so freaking bad it was actually funny...

BTW

Believe it or not... this is manga material.

Karakuraizer began on Chapter 243 and ended in Chapter 261 on its first part.

Then it began again on Chapter 270 up to 279

I think there where more volumes featuring it, but since the scans haven't included the omakes you can't find the rest of Karakuraizer online.

The Bad drawn Hollow was on Chapter 253

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 04-01-2009, 07:26 AM
That is just disgusting.
Wtf happened to Bleach maiin!? :(

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 04-01-2009, 07:50 AM
Is that a bunny girl-type of Arrancar at the end?

arondruiz
Wed, 04-01-2009, 08:44 AM
This entire arc is gonna collaspe so badly if they don't come up with anything redeeming next.

"entire arc"? It's just a 2 episode omake from the manga, just like the 2 Karakura Hero episodes way back in season 2 (ep 33 and 50).

Kraco
Wed, 04-01-2009, 08:53 AM

I have to second this.

It's funny even this kind of screwed action actually suits Urahara's personality perfectly. Though I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but it underlines how wicked he is. I bet poor Kon won't get still get a single girl when this ends.

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-01-2009, 09:32 AM
That is just disgusting.
Wtf happened to Bleach maiin!? :(

Don't expect to see it in at least half a year, or even a whole year.

The manga is only 35 chapters ahead of the anime.

I knew the episode was bad from the very first time I saw the Casshern / G-Force suit on the preview. I guess this bad expectation of the episode help me take it non-seriously... and ended up cracking up at every damn lame joke. I never expected Tatsuki, Chizuru and Ichigo's Punching Bag friend (forgot his name)

Nadouku
Wed, 04-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Interesting. I'll have to re-read those chapters again.

"entire arc"? It's just a 2 episode omake from the manga, just like the 2 Karakura Hero episodes way back in season 2 (ep 33 and 50).

I suppose I didn't read that omake chapter to know how long it was, so I assumed. It would only make sense to expand another arc to help fill the gap between the anime and manga. The two episodes about the Karakura Heroes was actually inserted at random times, since I can tell from the previews I watched after those episodes have ended.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-01-2009, 11:32 AM
I lawled.

So this isn't filler huh? I guess Orihime's friend really does have some powers.

Anyone else think it's weird though that instead of Ichigo's friend with the Cell Phone the lesbian girl is on the team instead?

arondruiz
Wed, 04-01-2009, 02:31 PM
I lawled.

So this isn't filler huh? I guess Orihime's friend really does have some powers.

Well it is technically filler, as in it is 100% unrelated to the story and will never be referenced again.

It would only make sense to expand another arc to help fill the gap between the anime and manga. The two episodes about the Karakura Heroes was actually inserted at random times, since I can tell from the previews I watched after those episodes have ended.

Yeah it's a little strange that they're continuing with the story after this.. We're gonna have a repeat Naruto part 1 on our hands unless they put the show on break after this next season.

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 04-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Anyone else think it's weird though that instead of Ichigo's friend with the Cell Phone the lesbian girl is on the team instead?

I think it was wierd that they didn't use the other modded souls...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Well, have the other mod souls ever shown up in the manga?

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 04-01-2009, 06:58 PM
I guess they haven't, but I don't read manga...

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Well it is technically filler, as in it is 100% unrelated to the story and will never be referenced again.

Side Stories and Omakes are NOT filler. Manga material will never be filler, as unrelated it may be to the main story.

And I really wonder who said the next arc is manga material. With only 35 manga chapters ahead I don't think they will animate them so soon.

arondruiz
Wed, 04-01-2009, 09:58 PM
And I really wonder who said the next arc is manga material. With only 35 manga chapters ahead I don't think they will animate them so soon.

In Japan the episode titles for the month are released on the last week of each month. 215-217 are all canon titles.

Board of Command
Wed, 04-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Good lord, what the hell was that....?

Nadouku
Thu, 04-02-2009, 01:24 AM
Well, have the other mod souls ever shown up in the manga?

Nope. They are completely filler: Ririn, Claude, and Nova. It would have made some more sense if they appeared, seeing how they possess special powers, moreso than Ichigo's friends and that perverted girl. However... I won't deny that I'm interested in seeing what they are capable of doing. ;)

Penner
Fri, 04-03-2009, 07:41 AM

I third this.

Also, i for one, am quite thankfull not to see those other modded-souls...god i hate them..

Vorlath
Fri, 04-03-2009, 08:06 PM
I only laughed at the badly drawn hollow. I was embarrased at the rest. I was thinking "Do the artists know that people will see this? Quick, they should release some scandalous pics or something to take the attention away from this disaster"