PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 351

Marik
Fri, 03-27-2009, 12:29 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?amxihmtbleq) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbikxm) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/01)

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Fri, 03-27-2009, 12:44 AM
lol i can't help but laugh at this chapter...

edit: it feels like a rushed chapter and is kind of lame on how ulquiorra just eggs H-ichigo on to just kill him leaving ulquiorra dignity behind as a fighter...but the purpose that they have is to be able to win in a fight and since losing to a human makes him appear weak he'd rather his life end(emo) but still he makes references about how he is all hallow like...would've thought this would've been a more epic fight but im asking for a lot i guess...but yes badass fighting and the typical monologue of doom which caused his demise...lol ichigo becoming a villain thats not that of a typical villian badass?

theory: h-ichigo joins aizen and its a race to save ichigo arc.

Honoko
Fri, 03-27-2009, 12:55 AM
After MONTHS of pointless dialogue, Ichigo offs Ulquie pretty damn quickly. Nice. How many weeks do you suppose it'll take for Inoue to call Ichigo from the darkness and get him to return to normal?

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-27-2009, 01:12 AM
Uh... what the hell just happened?

BAH, whatever. If this brings the Vaizard faster I'll be happy.

Nadouku
Fri, 03-27-2009, 02:43 AM
I must admit. I like Ichigo's new form.

Aside from that, I think Kubo cast aside Ulquiorra a bit too hastely, and Ichigo's power just skyrocketed out of the hole that Ulquiorra created. Hopefully, Ichigo won't lose his sanity and start killing his friends.

Vegechan
Fri, 03-27-2009, 03:00 AM
Ok, I've worked out some more of my theory here.

He isn't quite an Arrancar yet, but a Hollow of someone who was a Vaizard. Sometime soon Ichigo will remove the mask, completing his transformation into an Arrancar.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 03-27-2009, 03:51 AM
hhm, a complete hack of a victory. no surprise here.

though, we should be seeing some members munching on their hats soon, after saying Ulqi was the strongest villain in the story.

my guess is that Ichigo really went into vaizard 2nd stage, and that the vaizards know about this, but consider it to dangerous to become because it changes the personality and too close to a hollow (they're Shinigamis, and that's how they think).

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 03-27-2009, 06:46 AM
hhm, a complete hack of a victory. no surprise here.

though, we should be seeing some members munching on their hats soon, after saying Ulqi was the strongest villain in the story.

my guess is that Ichigo really went into vaizard 2nd stage, and that the vaizards know about this, but consider it to dangerous to become because it changes the personality and too close to a hollow (they're Shinigamis, and that's how they think).

Yeah like I said before. But it could also be that if they shift that boundry between Shinigami and Hollow they would end up as a Arrancar-like release like Ichigo has now. I mean it certainly looks like he is way more Hollow then Shinigami.

Patriot
Fri, 03-27-2009, 08:38 AM
That's insane. I really thought with his second release and his regeneration ability he was really the number one who pretended to be the number 4 (ULQ). The fact that Ichigo in his original Hollow mode is probaly not stronger then any of then the 3 Captains fighting in Sakura Town right now was silly too. But now that he is so strong he will probaly be the saviour.

What would be really cool is if they abandon this silly arc and all have to join together and fight Hichi because he loses control and starts kiling everyone, because just like Darth Vader he joins the dark side. But he's too powerful for even them...

Yeah... I know...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 03-27-2009, 09:09 AM
I really dont think that he killed him, there was way too much going on for that little of a finish. Ul will be alive enough next week to tell Ichigo all about Aizen's plans or something like that.

FireEmblem
Fri, 03-27-2009, 10:16 AM
How did Ulqi become such a pussy all of a sudden...?

I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

itadakimasu
Fri, 03-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Orihime still has the power to revert ichigo to normal ( i think ) so I don't know that it's a huge deal. After the arm regenerating, i really didn't expect him to go down in a matter of a few pages, that was a surprise to me.

anyhow... back to karakawa town... the vaizards are past due to make their appearance.

Archangel
Fri, 03-27-2009, 11:00 AM
... what da fuck?

That's the biggest hax victory i've ever seen, seriously.

I want to hurt myself for even considering that this manga might be getting back on its feet as of last weeks chapter

darkshadow
Fri, 03-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Yeah like I said before. But it could also be that if they shift that boundry between Shinigami and Hollow they would end up as a Arrancar-like release like Ichigo has now. I mean it certainly looks like he is way more Hollow then Shinigami.

It's not an arrancar like release, simply because he was using bankai. People are forgetting that we don't even know what ogichi is, simply because he doesn't have a hollow hole. At this point ichigo seems like an amalgamation of all sorts of powers.

Archangel
Fri, 03-27-2009, 01:58 PM
It's not an arrancar like release, simply because he was using bankai. People are forgetting that we don't even know what ogichi is, simply because he doesn't have a hollow hole. At this point ichigo seems like an amalgamation of all sorts of powers.

He doesn't have a hole because he doesn't have a body

He's his inner hollow, a manifestation of his hollow powers much like old man zangetsu is a manifestation of his shinigami powers

darkshadow
Fri, 03-27-2009, 02:37 PM
Oh, so you just decided that you need a body to have a hole? Hollows have holes and don't use bankai, it's as simple as that.