PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 441

Marik
Thu, 03-26-2009, 10:50 PM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zdcrmylvmrg) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/lpz3by) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/441/01/)

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Thu, 03-26-2009, 11:07 PM
i was omfg! at the end then saw next page. kind of lame if you ask me but yea great chapter to prime someone up to a resolution as usual

edit: holy god did naruto just stab himself? couldn't he just feel the chakara leaking out of it instead of stabbing himself? and wounding his arm>.>..but still badass

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Good chapter. Although I find stupid that the first thing Team Gai finds is Hinata's body, despite she being at the very center of the crater. Deus ex Machina to keep her alive.

Assertn
Fri, 03-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Meh well, if not for Gai's team, then that other Hyuuga would find her, since he was already watching her fight.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 03-27-2009, 12:21 AM
If I remember correctly, when a nin does kagebunshin, isn't his current chakra supposed to be split among the clones (the 3rd vs Oro shows this)? If that is the case, the remaining sage chakra in Naruto (worth 2 Rasenshurikens) should be split among the 3 clones. That means, each clone is not even able to shoot out 1 Rasenshuriken (since 2/3 = obviously less than 1).

Even before this, should the clones be as powerful as Naruto in sage mode? Or is only the main body that powerful? Technically, the abilities of the main body should be the same as the clones (reference the 3rd who used an ultimate technique with the kagebunshins), but won't that be absolute hax if the nature chakra is not divided among them equally as well?

Honoko
Fri, 03-27-2009, 12:34 AM
If I remember correctly, when a nin does kagebunshin, isn't his current chakra supposed to be split among the clones (the 3rd vs Oro shows this)? If that is the case, the remaining sage chakra in Naruto (worth 2 Rasenshurikens) should be split among the 3 clones. That means, each clone is not even able to shoot out 1 Rasenshuriken (since 2/3 = obviously less than 1).

Even before this, should the clones be as powerful as Naruto in sage mode? Or is only the main body that powerful? Technically, the abilities of the main body should be the same as the clones (reference the 3rd who used an ultimate technique with the kagebunshins), but won't that be absolute hax if the nature chakra is not divided among them equally as well?
Just enjoy the ride. Let's not quibble over fractions. It wouldn't be the first time Kishimoto finagled with inconsistency.

What I'm most impressed with is the fact that Naruto used his friggin brain again! Sage mode usage to find out the actual location of Pein was pretty cool. And let's give him props for not using the rasengan shuriken right away =P

shinta|hikari
Fri, 03-27-2009, 12:52 AM
True. I just wanted to point it out to check if people actually do know that there is something wrong but choose to ignore it or if they just accept it without criticism. Good thing people seem to either be just patient or forgiving.

Honoko
Fri, 03-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Or, in my case, just gave up :p

Death BOO Z
Fri, 03-27-2009, 03:58 AM
couldn't it also mean that the chackra available between the three clones comes from a shared 'pool' of chackra? each clone can draw out more chackra, but the total capcity of the chackra doesn't change.
yes, that's gibbrish, but it's the best I can come up with in such a short notice.

I'm actually hoping that Naruto's next rasenshuriken will be targeted at that bigass mountain secret Payne cave, it'll be going a full cycle. the first flying shuriken cut down a mountain, so the influential one should also do that.

Uberbaka
Fri, 03-27-2009, 06:29 AM
Hinata survives?

Lame. (But yay Naruto and Hinata possibilities)

But lame.

Psyke
Fri, 03-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Hinata survives?

Lame. (But yay Naruto and Hinata possibilities)

But lame.

Naruto would suggest marrying Hinata, which subsequently gives her a heart attack. :eek:

Patriot
Fri, 03-27-2009, 08:42 AM
Anyone who thought she was really dead, when we don't even know if Kikashi is dead, really would be someone hoping for miricles. I thought it was a pretty cool chapter, but I'm just hoping we're not in for a bunch of talking chapters, because and I quote, "I want to talk to Pain"

And with all the blood pouring out of his mouth, Pain is all but finished. This is last body and probaly won't go down that easily...

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 03-27-2009, 08:49 AM
True. I just wanted to point it out to check if people actually do know that there is something wrong but choose to ignore it or if they just accept it without criticism. Good thing people seem to either be just patient or forgiving.

There's nothing wrong at all here. Naruto's conclusion that "each sage mode" can produce two rasenshirukens, takes into account that he needs two clones to do the rasenshiruken.

FireEmblem
Fri, 03-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Now that is some slick use of Sage Mode right there. Since you can feel every bit of natural chakra around you in Sage Mode, it makes sense that he can feel out that specific chakra that is being received in those rods.

Sweetest part of this chapter? Sage Mode eyes behind Pain in that one panel. Since every time Pain stabbed someone, it was the Rin'negan that popped out behind them, it was definitely cool to see him have a taste of his own medicine.

Archangel
Fri, 03-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Hell yeah, all hinata haters out there can suck it!

Lol to think naruto would win this fight with the same method he used against Zabuza, it's pretty cool.

Again i'm led to hope that this is a whole new naruto with awesome strategies to go along with his endless suply of chakra and hax jutsus. If kishimoto can keep this up till the end of the show then naruto will have definitely earned hokage status.

Koyuki
Fri, 03-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Great chapter. I liked the ending - Page 16 the end, wait till next week -> Page 17, NOT! Naruto haxx, owns Pain.

Good to see Naruto is using more of his brain.

Tenbatsu
Fri, 03-27-2009, 01:22 PM
So Katsuyu came out of narutos clothes and survived 8 tails mode?...

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 03-27-2009, 01:29 PM
tight chapter... hinata should be dead though.

I dont get how the second rasenshuriken didn't get canceled by Pain along with the first one... unless he had it following behind and not under it like the shadow shurkien we're used to.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 03-27-2009, 03:12 PM
So Katsuyu came out of narutos clothes and survived 8 tails mode?...

OK, you see? There's something totally wrong with THAT.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 03-27-2009, 08:49 PM
You sure 'it' didnt just crawl up to him and they didnt show it?

Archangel
Fri, 03-27-2009, 09:14 PM
OK, you see? There's something totally wrong with THAT.

Just go with the flow

Naruto doesn't suck anymore :D ( Yes i'm still riding on that high )

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 03-27-2009, 10:59 PM
I hear ya. We've gotten glimpses of this but circumstances (conveniently) always seemed to...delay...this type of thing. I've had a smile on my face since he crushed bitch pain's head with a rasengan xD. You know, I think this is the longest the manga's been on point since the very beginning. So yeah, I'm just gonna enjoy the ride xD.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 03-28-2009, 12:36 AM
it has been an epic fight... and its still going

poopdeville
Sat, 03-28-2009, 01:27 PM
I hope Pein kills off Hinata from a distance.

Archangel
Sat, 03-28-2009, 02:12 PM
I hope Pein kills off Hinata from a distance.

Yeah he'll have no problem defeating her with whichever limbs he has left after naruto shoves a rasenshruiken up his ass

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Sat, 03-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Yeah he'll have no problem defeating her with whichever limbs he has left after naruto shoves a rasenshruiken up his ass

lol Pain of a Thousand Years only with rasenshruiken...ouch

SilentSnake
Sun, 03-29-2009, 12:19 PM
lol Pain of a Thousand Years only with rasenshruiken...ouch

and THEN pein could say he really knows "pain":D

all we need now is for someone to photoshop naruto's expression when he first got sennen goroshi by Kakahi up his ass into pein's face in some fancy pic ;)

Prof. Chaos
Sun, 03-29-2009, 09:47 PM

Actually he can distribute chakra to each clone depending on the situation. That is why his clones always disappear in one hit, they are weak. While the 3rd was able to make clones equal to himself. Here Naruto could simply be making clones with only like say 1%. He just needs them to make it quickly.

There has to be some sort of deus ex machina for Pain. Unless being in disbelief of what transpired, I was certain Naruto tried this trick before when Pain still had a few more of his bodies.

One last thing, how would Pain go about getting the other bodies out quickly or is he screwed? It looks like he might need to restore some chakra before getting his other bodies back.

Just my 2 cents.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 03-30-2009, 12:24 AM
When was it mentioned that a nin can distribute the amount of chakra to his kagebunshins at will? Didn't the 3rd hokage say that the reason he does not make more clones is because it will equally distribute his chakra to all of them and is too risky? If he can just put a drop of chakra in each clone (like you are saying naruto is doing) then he could have made dozens of clones in his fight with Oro.

I think this is also the reason other nins don't use kagebunshin all that much. Unlimited chakra is indeed Naruto's redeeming point.

Also, I think all Kagebunshins, no matter who makes them, disappears after one hit.

FireEmblem
Mon, 03-30-2009, 09:25 AM
A probably more accurate way to put it is that you could use 1% of your "stamina". If I recall correctly, the way you get chakra is by converting stamina into chakra. So if you only converted 3% of your max stamina into chakra and made 2 kage bunshins, they would in essence have 1% stamina/chakra.

Remember Naruto has immense stamina. If just making kage bunshins really did divide all of your chakra evenly, even someone with immense chakra would run out way too fast for it to be a viable technique. But what you do is only convert a little bit of stamina into chakra so that you're not wasting away your stamina/chakra reserves. This ties in with the discussion about using jutsus in an efficient way. Remember when they explained how you could waste chakra if you weren't proficient or smart?

shinta|hikari
Tue, 03-31-2009, 01:06 AM
Here you go. I was lucky at guessing the chapter, so it took only 3 minutes to find it.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/120/14/

Pandadice
Tue, 03-31-2009, 07:53 AM
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Clone_Technique

yeah, i'd say it is divided evenly.

maybe the 2 rasenshurikens rule is assuming that he's only going on 1/3rd chakra, so even though he gets triple chakra after disbanding the clones, it wouldn't count towards another rasenshuriken because he wouldn't be able to form the three clones needed. i dunno.

naruto did 3 clones (were there more?) in the kakuzu fight, and he did a rasenshuriken, then instantly pulled another one out right after it. so when he's in sage mode and has just been refreshed with a new clone's sage chakra... i don't think it matters.

all i care about is reading next weeks chapter...

Archangel
Tue, 03-31-2009, 11:59 AM
o, I think all Kagebunshins, no matter who makes them, disappears after one hit.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/123/08/

Sarutobi's clones lasted a few hits

shinta|hikari
Tue, 03-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Yes, I read it in wiki as well. One or two hits then.