PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 350

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 03-19-2009, 09:45 AM
Bleach Chapter 350 Onemanga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/350/)

All I can say is that it kicked ass. This got me more hyped up then Naruto. His new form looks absolutely bad ass. I doubt Hichigo is in control though.

michelous
Thu, 03-19-2009, 09:55 AM
yeah that form is scary and badass

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Very good chapter indeed. Its been long since I saw an exciting Bleach chapter (since the Vaizards past). Although I think it was a bit much slicing Ulquiorra's arm just like that.

Tobydelaroka
Thu, 03-19-2009, 10:32 AM
lol Sephiroth? what the eff?

Nadouku
Thu, 03-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Nice chapter, and Ichigo's new form certainly does kick some ass. Ulquiorra made a huge mistake giving Ichigo that hole and somehow powering him up to an extreme state. :o

Honoko
Thu, 03-19-2009, 01:20 PM
These constant power-ups born from fighting strong opponents are still cool, but now I think they're also hilarious. I can't really take this current storyline seriously anymore hahaha :D

FireEmblem
Thu, 03-19-2009, 03:01 PM
All of that could've happened in 2 pages.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 03-19-2009, 03:30 PM
I agree, too many power ups. And the chapter was pretty much all black, I could barely see what was going on. It was sweet that he was strong enough to rip off his arm. Kind of like an arm for an arm. This must be what happens when the Hollow takes over completely.

obake
Thu, 03-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Very good chapter indeed. Its been long since I saw an exciting Bleach chapter (since the Vaizards past). Although I think it was a bit much slicing Ulquiorra's arm just like that.

Take another look. Ichigo didn't cut it off, he grabbed Ulquiorra by the wrist and ripped his arm off.

AWESOME.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 03-19-2009, 04:16 PM
is that inoue's crack showing? (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/350/03/)(what the hell?)

did devilsakigo summon his sword back with a kido art? or a mini cero?

and if he's so crazy to protect Inoue, why is it that first thing he does is throw rocks at her?

and Ulqi is really pissed that there is someone who has the same stupid-looking horns as he does, and that Ichigo's horns actually look stupider.

last thing (before the next thing), am I the only one who thinks that Inoue asking whether ichigo is really ichigo is getting SO old? it happens at least twice an arc, she should really see a doctor about her continuing failure to recognize her friend, there might be a cure.

Ichigo (or Ulqi, or whoever's fighting whoever) transforming and bringing out some new kind of strength is really, really stupid. it's nice to watch, but it's like chewing air. there's a story around here, get on with it.
or at the very least, ditch the shaky camera sketches and show us something awesome.

Konohamaru!
Thu, 03-19-2009, 05:03 PM
all I've got to say is... I think he looks bad ass... and I like that he forms ceros between the tips of his horns, though I hope he can form them from his hands too...

I agree that lots of power-ups is kindof stupid, however we've been waiting a while for a decent final form if you will for Ichigo, and I think we just received it. He just looks so bad ass... Next questions is whether or not Ichigo is actually in control and can speak. I'd be very interested in hearing what his voice sounds like in that form.

Folks were talking about this transformation being like SSJ3 from DBZ in the previous chapter thread, but I now agree with those who were thinking YYH. Tats and long hair similar to that of yusuke when his pop kinda took him over in demon world... Same sort of outrageous power too.

I also don't think he meant to push back Inoue with that swipe of his hand... I think he was almost just streching in a sense, and had no clue of his power. He swiped in the other direction from Inoue afterall... Still an awesome chapter... I hope we see some effort out of Ulq though. I want Ichigo to whoop his ass, but I'd like to see Ulq at least try some things...

Only other thing is I too wish the chapter could have been a little lighter and easier to understand what was going on... I had to read it a couple of times to make sense of a couple of the frames.

Splash!
Thu, 03-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Although I think it was a bit much slicing Ulquiorra's arm just like that.

Did he slice it or just rip it off? Would kind of defeat the purpose of having a sword in one hand if he just tore it off but it doesnt seem like a clean cut.

Although Ichigo getting a random power upat this point is pretty absurd, he does look badass. This is the best hollow mask by far.

Vegechan
Thu, 03-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Am I the only one that assumed that Ichigo died and is now an Arrancar?

6Zabuza9
Thu, 03-19-2009, 08:32 PM
man this chapter was intense but i don't really like the idea that ichigo is now 100X stronger than Ulquiorra.

Tyreal
Thu, 03-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Did he slice it or just rip it off? Would kind of defeat the purpose of having a sword in one hand if he just tore it off but it doesnt seem like a clean cut.

I like to think it was a bit of both. He grabed and pulled on Ulquiorra's arm and sliced at the same time causing it to rip off after he had partly sliced through it.

joker-kun
Fri, 03-20-2009, 12:35 AM
Am I the only one that assumed that Ichigo died and is now an Arrancar?

I barely read Bleach anymore... have just followed the last 3 or so chapters, and will follow it when the viazard show up. But yes I was thinking something similair Vegachan. I don't know about Ichigo being an Arrancar totally, but I do believe this is somehow his "Arrancar bankai" as opposed to the usual Vaizard bankai. If that even makes sense.

Chapter Summary (also the Series Summary):

-My penis is bigger than yours.
*Power Up FTW*
-No my penis is bigger than yours!!
/End

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 03-20-2009, 02:36 AM
I believe this is the second form of Viazard. Like how Ulq did a second release I believe that all Viazard ( or atleast Hirako ) are capable of doing this. You could say it is a advanced form of hollowfication.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 03-20-2009, 08:05 AM
I believe this is the second form of Viazard. Like how Ulq did a second release I believe that all Viazard ( or atleast Hirako ) are capable of doing this. You could say it is a advanced form of hollowfication.

This really makes all of the captains look lame, unless they are all hiding powers too...

Man. can we stop with the hiding of the powers...

It really does remind me of DBZ, all the players are semi-equal in the beginning and then after a while, all the support characters get left in the dust.

Archangel
Fri, 03-20-2009, 08:07 AM
is that inoue's crack showing? (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/350/03/)(what the hell?)

I noticed that too. Fanservice?

That was a bad move by Ulquiora; everyone knows that the more holes Ichigo has in his body the more powerful he becomes.

Called it

When it comes to bleach i've learned to just go with the flow and enjoy all i can while ignoring Kubo's many retardations along the way

As so, ssj3 never gets old either it's Dragon Ball, Yu Yu Yakusho or Bleach so i enjoyed this chapter

itadakimasu
Fri, 03-20-2009, 08:26 AM
LOL @ Inoue showin some crack.... i did a doubletake on that page.

By the last page it felt like it was a really short chapter, maybe because of no dialogue... but very awesome.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 03-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Nice chapter. I wish The mask didn't have horns, it just doesn't seem needed. Don't think its ichigo in control because the hollow side told him, that if he slip up, it will take control of him.

For ppl who are not happy with the random power up, all I say to you is it could be worse. Look at naruto the main character, 400 and some chapter in and he is still weak. Personally I rather have the main character kick ass with random power-up then watch side character take the glory all the time.

Abdula
Fri, 03-20-2009, 11:00 PM
You know what made Bleach for me, that scene when Byakuya and Renji came to take Rukia back and after Ichigo got his beating he did his "oh let me get serious and show you my crazy spiritual pressure" thing that had defeated all his previous opponents and Byakuya embarrassed his ass, that's what made Bleach for me. Bleach hasn't been like that since then so this power up doesn't even bother me. It had better be worth it though because I've been waiting for it for over 2 years.

Vegechan
Sat, 03-21-2009, 12:49 AM

I don't think that's the case. Uliquorra's second form is their form of Bankai. Their "releases" are the fusion between them and their swords. When a Shinigami releases their sword, they get Shikai and Bankai. When an Arrancar releases their sword, they fuse with it creating these power forms. It was only natural that Arrancar would be able to have a 2nd release because it's their swords second release.

This doesn't hold true to Vaizards. Vaizards are shinigami first, so their swords will go into Shikai and Bankai forms. There shouldn't be a second vaizard form as in the way of Uliquorra. While it's possible there is a second form, it's not because of the same reasons.

Either way, I honestly believe Ichigo died, and he's somewhere between an arrancar and vaizard. Not quite either, something different all in its own. He's definitly more Hollow than before, as seen with his use of a Cero.

Dansetsu
Sat, 03-21-2009, 02:13 PM
He's definitely more Hollow than before, as seen with his use of a Cero. Yes that's what I was thinking. Most of the time it was something between, but always getting more and more powerful over time. I actually think he's a full arrancar now. Like this is his full released version of it. We'll see though. Since this was already started from his bankai, then it'll be interesting to see how he would turn out and what he really is. Although in all honesty, does anyone care? He's just plain awesome.

Vegechan
Sat, 03-21-2009, 09:51 PM
It's also interesting to note that you can't see Ichigo's face, something that's more akin to the Vizard than the Arrancar.

Dansetsu
Mon, 03-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Pardon me, and yes this is really random and odd, but. Am I the only one who thinks that they draw the foreheads in the manga really small and tight to the hairline? I mean look at this:

Example 1:
http://www.hugart.com/images/Aizen%20Tiny.JPG

Example 2:
http://www.hugart.com/images/Kuchki%20Tiny%20forehead.JPG

Example 3:
http://www.hugart.com/images/Stark%20Tiny%20hairline.JPG

I mean the artist seems to have a small (no pun intended) obsession with small foreheads or something. Looks good though I just think that it's kind of cool. But whatever.

itadakimasu
Tue, 03-24-2009, 08:05 AM
example 3 seems bigger than the others. I have a 5 head, so i can see where you're coming from by looking at examples 1 and 2

Konohamaru!
Tue, 03-24-2009, 11:17 AM
I don't really think any of the examples look disproportional. They cut off the frame in the one example, and Aizen was looking somewhat down in the first example, which adjusts the perception a little bit, but nothing looks out of whack to me anyway.

Dansetsu
Tue, 03-24-2009, 11:35 AM
example 3 seems bigger than the others. I have a 5 head, so i can see where you're coming from by looking at examples 1 and 2 Stark's is narrow and small. It just seems high in that picture because it's close up and the top looks high up. I's actually a smaller one of the bunch. Almost all of the guys have one like that though. I don't know about the girls though. It'd be interesting to see if they have small foreheads too. Seems to be the guys for now though.

And what do you mean you have a 5 head? Explain that one to me.

rockmanj
Tue, 03-24-2009, 12:51 PM
And what do you mean you have a 5 head? Explain that one to me.

It just means he has a large forehead. And the hairlines look ok to me. Just no one is balding, so its like extra close.

Dansetsu
Tue, 03-24-2009, 04:58 PM
And the hairlines look ok to me. Just no one is balding, so its like extra close. Right I agree. I think small is best looking in terms of proportions. Looks cooler. Nice and tight.

I think if they ever make a live action movie though, I think this guy should play either Stark or Captain Kyoraku. Matthew Fox from Lost. Just a thought. He'd be great. Got the acting chops and he looks like both of them. Especially the forehead.

digitalrurouni
Sun, 03-29-2009, 05:14 PM
For all the folk who are complaining about random powerups all I gotta say is it makes it a lot more interesting. I love having a 1337 h4x0r badass main character :) One of the reason I like Gundam Seed so much...Kira Yamato FTW! But I ramble. I thought it was an awesome manga episode. I really hope Ulquiorra has been blasted into microparticles :) Its just awesome how overwhelmingly powerful Ichigo has gotten....

One thing that struck me as interesting was that Ulquiorra was surprised seeing Ichigo used Shunpo/Sonido...I thought they were the same just different names.