PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 211

Nadouku
Tue, 03-17-2009, 07:24 PM
[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 211: Download (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b211.torrent)

Penner
Tue, 03-17-2009, 08:21 PM
This is so goood! This ep felt ridiculously short ;P, it was over before i could blink damnit!

digitalrurouni
Tue, 03-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Frack a duck that was a good episode...despite having read the mangas before! WOOOW!

redcat
Tue, 03-17-2009, 09:37 PM
This is so goood! This ep felt ridiculously short ;P, it was over before i could blink damnit!
probably because like half the ep is OP, ED, recap, and book

Nadouku
Tue, 03-17-2009, 10:02 PM
Good episode, shows you how tough Hirako is. Tousen has been following Aizen ever since... he met him? That's truly something and shows that Aizen is really manipulative of the surroundings, which truly makes him an awesome villain.

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 03-17-2009, 10:27 PM
That's so true.

So it seems it was Tousen doing the killing after all, aye? Who would've thought. :rolleyes: I liked his hair. It showed a younger, wilder Tousen. Still all serious though.

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-17-2009, 10:29 PM
I wish boring Kaname would have waited a bit longer to use his coward bankai. Hiyori's sudden transformation was badass and I was expecting her to kick their asses. Oh well.

Hirako is simply awesome. He managed to keep his cool against the hollowfication and kick Kaname's sorry ass. Too bad the power overwhelmed him at the end.

Seriously... the Vaizards are this show's best characters.

Ugh at Ichigo at the preview saying he is the star of the anime... yeah right... and they already confirmed a new filler (as if we didn't knew already) on it.

Anime1215
Tue, 03-17-2009, 10:44 PM
What I don't understand is how exactly did they turn into hollows ? Did they breathe something in the air ? Or did something happen when they were in Tousen's bankai ?

Nadouku
Tue, 03-17-2009, 10:46 PM
My theory is that they released something into the air that causes this "hollowfication", possibly around when Tousen used his Bankai. Makes me wonder how Urahara and Tessai managed to fight against that.

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-17-2009, 10:55 PM
My own guess is that it was directly inserted into their blood stream. Kinda like a virus. And when they slashed at them they passed on the disease.

Anime1215
Tue, 03-17-2009, 11:00 PM
And one thing I just noticed, where the hell is Nanao-chan ? She obviously not in Hueco Mundo and she didn't seem to appear in the Fake Karakura Town next to her captain.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-18-2009, 02:35 AM
I think it's the wounds also. If it was something in the air, Tousen never would have had to attack them. But then, right after Shinji gets cut by Hiyori, Tousen shows up and stabs the few people that weren't already wounded.

So yeah, I guess the Vizard aren't some fuck-up of Urahara's. That's good to know.

It's kind of obnoxious to know Aizen is going to get away with all of this.

I mean, seriously, Urahara obviously knows he's a badguy now, how the hell does Soul Society go 100 years without anyone even SUSPECTING he's a traitor.

Oniken
Wed, 03-18-2009, 03:06 AM
His Bankai

Nadouku
Wed, 03-18-2009, 03:18 AM
I think it's the wounds also. If it was something in the air, Tousen never would have had to attack them.

I say that because Hiyori was cut by Tousen after her Hollow mask appeared, and that certainly could be something else that influenced her hollowfication. Shinji had been carrying her for the whole duration of the battle, and she was beaten up by Kensei before.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 03-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Yeah I believe it is a Reiatuse type of virus/infection. Get cut by someone who has it and you get infected by it. Kickass episode. Looked better then in the manga.
I hope the fillers would be about the Viazard. But I doubt it =(

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-18-2009, 09:30 AM
I mean, seriously, Urahara obviously knows he's a badguy now, how the hell does Soul Society go 100 years without anyone even SUSPECTING he's a traitor.

Its because the current Captains are useless, that is why they didn't knew.

And I say Hiyori was infected by Kensei, who was not the primary host... thus her Hollowfication took longer, while Shinji was cut by the primary host... Tousen's sword.

Kraco
Wed, 03-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Seems to me like Aizen might deem his experiment finished and get rid of witnesses by accusing Urahara for all that happened. After all, Aizen was never there... He was plainly seen in the city, whereas it would be a simple matter to show Urahara had mysteriously disappeared somewhere. But we will see.

Its because the current Captains are useless, that is why they didn't knew.
The old commander geezer is also a proven idiot.

A very good episode in any case. Makes me all the more sad that the next filler most likely finds it impossible to get anywhere near this level.

Abdula
Wed, 03-18-2009, 11:23 AM
This episode was pretty good. Can't wait till next episode that's when the real intrigue begins...

Nadouku
Wed, 03-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Yeah I believe it is a Reiatuse type of virus/infection.

I'll agree with y'all and say it is a type of Spirit Force infection that is spread through the wounds from the host. Shinji was actually cut by Hiyori, who also became infected. This sounds like Resident Evil, in a way. :p

Paulyboy
Wed, 03-18-2009, 12:24 PM
The past arc is getting way to intense. Liked how Shinji says "You did a level 90 Way of Binding without the incantation"... "Bad ass".

digitalrurouni
Thu, 03-19-2009, 07:26 AM
The past arc is getting way to intense. Liked how Shinji says "You did a level 90 Way of Binding without the incantation"... "Bad ass".

Agreed and why oh why are they not using their bankai or shikai even?!!?? And also as some other poster already posted how for a 100 years has Aizen maintained his innocence to the point of becoming captain? Well that will be revealed and I will say no more!

Vorlath
Thu, 03-19-2009, 11:31 PM
This episode was awesome!

chambers
Tue, 03-24-2009, 05:49 PM
well i guess in order to see how aizen gets away with it we have to see what happend to the rest of the guys...

i would think though if some captains or people show up at the fight... who will that attack? the savage half hollow people or aizen? thats an easy way they could be blamed... also perhaps they needed to leave soul society to get away from so much spirit particles or somthing like that which influences the way they change...

about the way they change, all you guys saying vial infections and stuff i seem to remeber a hollow is crated by cutting the chain or somthing rigth? or the chains break? so i guess kaname is cutting those chains in a similar fashion to how byakuya did to ichigo? but im not totally sure if i just imagined that or it happend ha ha... its been known to happen :P

Kraco
Tue, 03-24-2009, 06:30 PM
I doubt the chain plays any part here, because it existed in RL, and signified the soul's attachment to the world. These fellows are nothing but souls already, so the chain wouldn't be attaching anywhere. Byakuya's act didn't affect that, though, but just severed Ichigo's link to his shinigami powers (or something like that, it has been a while).