PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 349

Marik
Fri, 03-13-2009, 12:44 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?ggohtzcq0qa) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/j4tiin) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/349/01/)

Death13a
Fri, 03-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Bleach is opposite to Naruto's chapter where last page ruined, Bleach's last page saved chapter. Finally Ichigo does something.

LaZie
Fri, 03-13-2009, 01:09 AM
I gotta admit, that was pretty awesome.

Rikudo
Fri, 03-13-2009, 01:25 AM
So it looks like Ichigo is turning into a Super Saiyan Hollow?!

Nadouku
Fri, 03-13-2009, 01:37 AM
Gosh, why did Kubo have to make Inoue go through the same process as she did when she kept repeating Ichigo's name over and over again? Don't let her suffer that much!

Aside from that, a "meh" chapter. Certainly was refreshing to see Ishida lose his left hand, but what was more interesting was the final page. Hopefully, something good will spawn forth.

darkmetal505
Fri, 03-13-2009, 01:46 AM
Ishida was certainly a badass.

Ichigo's upcoming Hollow release reminds me of Grimmjow's (at least the hair).

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Fri, 03-13-2009, 02:33 AM
Ishida was certainly a badass.

Ichigo's upcoming Hollow release reminds me of Grimmjow's (at least the hair).

really it reminds me more of ssj3 transformation...yes i guess it does remind me of grimmjow's hiar but Grimmjow's hair was more like a a fake mullet

Death BOO Z
Fri, 03-13-2009, 04:58 AM
I'd go with Yusuke's (YYH) final move. with the long hair and all. SSJ3 (and 2, 1) were less deus EX machina's than this one.

Orihime takes the roll of Kubo here, she doesn't have a clue what to do, and she kept screaming until something did happen.

Ishida's part was a 'meh', we know he won't win and that he won't die, even if this fight lasted five more chapters, the obvious outcome would be the same: someone needs to bail him out.

itadakimasu
Fri, 03-13-2009, 07:51 AM
So it looks like Ichigo is turning into a Super Saiyan Hollow?!

you sir, are correct. ZOMG! kurosaki-tenks!

I guess its not a surprise that ishada got owned so fast " it's ok, i've already administered anestesia and stopped the bleeding....." dude... you're missing a f*#%@(*g arm!

That was definitely the best chapter if a long time.

skindred
Fri, 03-13-2009, 09:30 AM
I'm with DBZ here. Reminds me too of Yusuke's (Yu Yu Hakusho) transformation into the long haired version where his father awakened him and it wasn't yusuke who was controlling his body but his father Raizen. Maybe this long haired version could be Zangetsu taking over? Nah it's way off and I'm thinking too much.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-13-2009, 10:10 AM
My guess is Shirosaki is finally taking over.

kyubisrage
Fri, 03-13-2009, 10:40 AM
I agree much more YYH than DBZ... It just reminds me when sensui (sp?) fucks up yusuke and everyone starts getting their ass kicked trying to kill sensui and then BAM yusuke comes back with long black hair.

darkshadow
Fri, 03-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Cool chapter, man it almost seemed as if a part of orihime was dying instead (which prolly was the case). Mangaka sure love German though, licht regen meaning "light rain".

And RZ who the fuck is Shirosaki? You guys need to stop making up names for him, he's got one already.

Sidnne
Fri, 03-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Bleach is opposite to Naruto's chapter where last page ruined, Bleach's last page saved chapter. Finally Ichigo does something.

Yes, he grew long hair! Finally!!

I was getting tired of that same, unchanging, spikey look. Its about time he's is sporting a new look.

This was another garbage chapter. A waste of another 19 pages, just to show Ichigo with long hair. Yes, I get its a transformation. One that took 2 years to set up. Maybe by the end of the next chapter he will have gotten to his knees. And by the end of next month, we may get to see him fully standing on his feet.

Dansetsu
Fri, 03-13-2009, 02:32 PM
And by the end of next month, we may get to see him fully standing on his feet. That would be a stretch.

I don't think it's a wasted chapter but I think it was kind of drawn out with Orihime screaming over and over and Ishida inserted again to try and save his friends. So yes kind of a waste.

itadakimasu
Fri, 03-13-2009, 03:59 PM
ishada losing his hand was kind of a shocking moment i thought, but i guess you're right that not much happened between the end of last chapter and the end of this chapter.

Xyches
Fri, 03-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Didnt his inner hollow say that if Ichigo ever fell/became the horse he would take over as king? Also didn't Ichigo's hollow form have long air?

enkoujin
Fri, 03-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Didnt his inner hollow say that if Ichigo ever fell/became the horse he would take over as king? Also didn't Ichigo's hollow form have long air?

Yes and no respectively.

digitalrurouni
Fri, 03-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Wow I agree totally with the SSJ3 moment...no eyebrows and he is set! Still awesome chapter. Cant wait to see the final form. I knew it there had to be a level surpassing bankai. Yes yes final release and all that but it was for the sword...the body never had a bankai moment so to speak and I guess this is it! I wonder if he is the first Shinigami to undergo that...or it could be because he is a Vaizard...only those kind of people can undergo this possibly...

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 03-13-2009, 10:22 PM
Why is everyone getting a hard-on because Ichigo grew a mullet? Just kill him and make Ulquiorra the new main character plz.

Archangel
Sat, 03-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Oh my God...

I... I enjoyed this chapter

That shit was down right impressiveI, especially considering the usual bullshit we have to put up with.

Ishida fighting with one arm missing was just purelly badass

Patriot
Sat, 03-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Essentially nothing happened, we all know that Orhime can reject the past, and Ishida will get his arm back... Its like whatever, ...no biggie...She did give grimjow his back, so like whatever...

digitalrurouni
Sun, 03-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Essentially nothing happened, we all know that Orhime can reject the past, and Ishida will get his arm back... Its like whatever, ...no biggie...She did give grimjow his back, so like whatever...

What how can you possibly say that? Yeah he will get his arm back but dude SSJ3 Ichigo?!

ForteCross
Mon, 03-16-2009, 08:17 AM
as long as he doesnt go berserk it will not be interesting...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 03-16-2009, 03:33 PM
It really sucks that Ichigo is able to do all these things with little effort. You never really see him train, just run into battle.

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 03-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Why is everyone getting a hard-on because Ichigo grew a mullet? Just kill him and make Ulquiorra the new main character plz.

Probably from the possibility that we might see THIS (http://onemanga.com/Bleach/222/02/) again. (note the long hair ;)) If it does appear true, I'll forgive Kudo for his months of extruciatingly slow writing. Just please...make it something like that (why do I get the feeling i'm setting myself up for the fall? :()

Come to think of it, how come none of the Espada releases have been that cool? I swear we've seen normal hollows look more menacing (i'm thinking the great pumpkin, or the Vagina monster.)

digitalrurouni
Mon, 03-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Probably from the possibility that we might see THIS (http://ichigonevlde.honlapepito.hu/tarhely/ichigonevlde/kepek/hollow_ichigo.jpg) again. (note the long hair ;)) If it does appear true, I'll forgive Kudo for his months of extruciatingly slow writing. Just please...make it something like that (why do I get the feeling i'm setting myself up for the fall? :()

Come to think of it, how come none of the Espada releases have been that cool? I swear we've seen normal hollows look more menacing (i'm thinking the great pumpkin, or the Vagina monster.)

Your link doesnt work.....

DeathscytheVII
Tue, 03-17-2009, 01:17 AM
http://onemanga.com/Bleach/222/02/

Lol this.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 03-17-2009, 04:48 AM
Well I am pretty sure the Top 3 Espada can do a second release as well.Ulq said that nobody knew that he could release a second time. It's prolly the same with the Top 3.

itadakimasu
Tue, 03-17-2009, 09:32 AM
http://onemanga.com/Bleach/222/02/

Lol this.

Ah... Thanks for linking. I was actually thinking he was undergoing a new transformation.

http://onemanga.com/Bleach/222/13/

So, time for some real action.