PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 439

hitokiriender
Thu, 03-12-2009, 11:26 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzyjt4jfmtz - SleepyFans

Interesting...

Carnage
Thu, 03-12-2009, 11:32 PM
I can't stop fapping to the page 14-15 double spread.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 03-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Wow....Wow.....Wow.......WOw......:eek:

btw, Thanks Uchiha Barles for the advice :D

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Wow...
Absolutely wow...

Im glad I didn't enter the crappy spoiler thread. Weren't those against rules anyway?

unandpw
Thu, 03-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Epic. Been waiting for this.

Death13a
Thu, 03-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Damn and it was actually getting good but last page killed it all.

Psyke
Thu, 03-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Those seals are getting more and more convenient. I guess Naruto will finally learn of his true heritage next week.

Sidnne
Fri, 03-13-2009, 12:00 AM
Wow...
Absolutely wow...

Im glad I didn't enter the crappy spoiler thread. Weren't those against rules anyway?

You said it, man.

Holy crap!

So I guess this answers the questions about the 4th also being sealed inside of Naruto, due to the seal causing them "to be locked in eternal struggle."

Naruto almost lost his mind there and was reminiscent of chuunin-exam Gaara.

This chapter was pretty boring until page 11, then it got intense. Naruto finally knows who his father is.

Damn and it was actually getting good but last page killed it all.

I wouldn't say it killed it, but it certainly would have made a better ending to the chapter to end it with the middle frame of page 16.

enkoujin
Fri, 03-13-2009, 12:31 AM
The Sage of the Six Paths created the Moon?

Is this not a future arc?

Onemanga (http://onemanga.com/Naruto/439/01/)

Assertn
Fri, 03-13-2009, 12:44 AM
I wonder what the point is of keeping the frog key safe if Naruto can already unlock all 9 tails.

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-13-2009, 12:51 AM
Maybe the key will allow him to control the power...

Rikudo
Fri, 03-13-2009, 01:48 AM
Wow, its looking like the next chapter will be a conversation between Naruto and Minato. I'd prefer if Naruto doesn't get any more power up from this, it's too soon after learning the sage tech. I'd rather have Minato pass on his jutsus to Naruto that would compliment his fighting style. I hope Naruto won't get a chance to use the Kyuubi's power until the end. These would make him almost invincible.

As for Pain, I don't know what else he got up his sleeve but Nagato looks like he's reach his limit. Either he retreat or he dies, I'm almost bored of him.

TheBladeChild
Fri, 03-13-2009, 04:56 AM
Finally a chapter worth talking about. Its great to see that the forth is back in the picture, albeit only in Naruto's mind. Hope we eventually get to see his mom too.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 03-13-2009, 05:10 AM
well, I guess that concludes the part where we Yahiko body able to fight.
and it also somewhat explains how Payne can transfer powers between bodies.
oh, and we also know how the moon was created (myth:1 science:0)

funny thought, Kyuubi's path to peace isn't so different from what Payne has been doing so far. Payne killed the entire opposing army to create his tyranny of peace, and Kyuubi is telling Naruto to do the same.

did the gravity ball also pull the kyuubi or just the ground around it? at first I thought he shot the ball at kyuubi itself, and that way he created a cage of earth around him, then it turns out that the kyuubi isn't at the core of the prison, which means most of the block of earth isn't keeping him in. no wonder he could escape.

8 tails is all but skin and and fur. I really wish we could see at least part of 9-tails...

SilentSnake
Fri, 03-13-2009, 07:04 AM
Holy fucking shit at this chapter!

Didn't see it coming tbh - jump from 6 to 8/9 tails and Minato's appearance?

Nice one :O

Paper
Fri, 03-13-2009, 07:42 AM
This is a very interesting chapter not only did Naruto lost complete control and gave into the nine tails but Minato also made an appearance and happen to had put a 15 year old jutsu to be activated even beyond the grave, seals seems to have no limit these days :D . . . .

I hope when Minato speaks to Naruto that they will give flash backs about Naruto mom since we don't know that much about her

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 03-13-2009, 08:39 AM
that was a pretty sic chapter. but damn I really underestimated payne entirely, by like a thousand percent. I was thinking, and hoping, he'd be way less a threat once his numbers dwindled. But I guess if you aren't really capable of moving you need to have at least one of the bodys be ridiculously overpowered. He's def gonna use the same techniques with different bodys when/if he gets to.

omfg mode yahiko is really tryin to clinch that top badass villain spot. idk what madara/whoeverthefuck is gonna do to top this. whats there left to do? tsunade's probly like 80 years old right now, kakashi's dead... uh village now a crater, hmm... well he cant kill shizune now can he?! :[[[[[

hinata gets a epic monologue as she gets tore down head to head with payne... how does my shizune go...? crushed in the rubble. THE FUCK!? why not ino... why not hinata under a big ass boulder? at least shizune couldve saved someone coughkakashicough, who would have actually made a difference in the fight.

Patriot
Fri, 03-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Not much happened in this chapter to further the series...

^ Understatement of the century...

Finally, what we have been waiting for is coming to light, hopefully they keep giving us this amazingness for many chapters to come and it doesn't slow down to a snail's pace.

Abdula
Fri, 03-13-2009, 09:16 AM
I wonder what the point is of keeping the frog key safe if Naruto can already unlock all 9 tails.
Isn't all this happening because Naruto has the key?

Sidnne
Fri, 03-13-2009, 09:39 AM
hinata gets a epic monologue as she gets tore down head to head with payne... how does my shizune go...? crushed in the rubble. THE FUCK!? why not ino... why not hinata under a big ass boulder? at least shizune couldve saved someone coughkakashicough, who would have actually made a difference in the fight.

Shizune didn't die in the rubble, she died when Pein sucked her soul out to get information about Naruto.

poopdeville
Fri, 03-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Nothing really happened this chapter. Lots of tails and a black hole. And absolutely no resolution. If this Pein has anywhere near the chakra the Sage of the Six Paths did, this fight isn't going to be over for weeks.

I think Minato is going to tell Naruto how to use reverse summoning as a combat jutsu.

Assertn
Fri, 03-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Isn't all this happening because Naruto has the key?
That frog guy? No. http://onemanga.com/Naruto/370/11/
Naruto only has the yin chakra of kyubi sealed within him...and apparently there's a that jutsu which involves using the key to further weaken the seal.

Abdula
Fri, 03-13-2009, 10:33 AM
That is not the way I interpreted it. Jiraiya already mentioned that the reason Naruto was able to go four tails was because he used that key to open Naruto's seal, and in the event of Jiraiya's death the key is supposed to be stored in Naruto. Key is in the lock and Naruto grows more tails it can't coincidental. Anyway as for the whole that jutsu thing, the way I interpreted it, Minato left the key to Naruto so that when the time comes he would be able to open the seal and gain control of the Kyuubi's chakra because he would need to be able to use the Kyuubi's power for "that jutsu."

Assertn
Fri, 03-13-2009, 11:07 AM
The key never agreed to anything, and we never saw the key interact with Naruto at all except for when he was sitting in Tsunade's room when she told him about Jiraiya's death.

Tobydelaroka
Fri, 03-13-2009, 11:00 PM
wow.. never saw it coming lol..
damn you anti-climax, just tear that damn seal off. Unleash the nine tails ffs! go nuts!

Archangel
Sat, 03-14-2009, 06:04 PM
O_o

Holy shit... I dare someone say they called that one

Minato and a crazed 8 tailed fox, the next chapter is gonna be something out of this world

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 03-15-2009, 07:00 PM
I dunno, I can see the next chapter being all dialogue.

Sidnne
Sun, 03-15-2009, 09:06 PM
I dunno, I can see the next chapter being all dialogue.

Same. We could possibly even get another several chapter-long flashback, like the Sasuke "brothers" flashback.

But, I expect that Pein will be killed within 3 chapters of the end of the dialogue. There's just no way he survives here for a future encounter.
We saw several deaths (or potential deaths), Konoha reduced to a crater, 5 of Pein's bodies destroyed, Pein use his forbidden technique, Nagato revealed, Naruto go sage mode and kick some ass, Hinata confess her love, Nine tails, and the appearance of Minato. What is left for a second appearance by Pein that could possibly top this one?

Kishi pulled all the tricks out of the bag for this single battle.

enkoujin
Sun, 03-15-2009, 09:57 PM
White Fang + Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan, Killerbee + Raikage, Akatsuki plan [Konan + Madara + Zetsu + Kisame], Orochimaru + Kabuto, the Sage of the Six Paths, ROOTS + Danzou, Sasuke + Sharingan shenanigans, ANBU and Jounin Exam [if applicable], the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kurenai + her baby, more antecedent action of the Uchiha and Senjuu clan, the Key + frogs, a handful of "that jutsu"s, possible invasion of the other villages against Konoha, Naruto's mother, the rebuilding of Konoha, the release/death of all of the other Jinchuuriki, Team Hawk, etc.

Did I miss anything?

Abdula
Sun, 03-15-2009, 10:19 PM
The key never agreed to anything, and we never saw the key interact with Naruto at all except for when he was sitting in Tsunade's room when she told him about Jiraiya's death.
True but it doesn't make much sense any other way because like you said, what purpose does the key serve if he can already access all nine tails.

Finally a chapter worth talking about.
Nice seeing you

Sidnne
Sun, 03-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Did I miss anything?

That depends on wth you're talking about.

poopdeville
Mon, 03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
True but it doesn't make much sense any other way because like you said, what purpose does the key serve if he can already access all nine tails.

To seal the Kyuubi after Naruto has flipped his shit and let a ton of tails loose?

Jiraiya said Naruto's emotion was the key to releasing the Kyuubi, and Naruto got a big dose of it when Pein killed Hinata right in front of him. Jiraiya and the Sealing Toad modified the seals to make it easier for Naruto to draw on the Kyuubi chakra, since they hoped he could control it. But it is pretty clear he can't yet -- indeed, the Kyuubi was manipulating him until Minato stepped in. Naruto was going to pull the paper seal off because he was angry.

My guess is that the paper seal on the Kyuubi's cage (in Naruto's mind or whatever) draws its power from Naruto's will. Even if all nine tails come out of Naruto, the Kyuubi won't be released until Naruto peels the sticker off the cage. This mechanism is the only way I can think of that Naruto could use the power of all nine tails without the Kyuubi being released, like how Killabee can use Hatchibi to its full potential without losing himself in anger or actually letting Hatchibi loose.

Naruto is going to have to use Sage mode concentration to suppress the Kyuubi's evil will. Until he can, there needs to be a way to force even nine tails back into him.

Stitch
Tue, 03-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Oh shit, guys! Naruto just found out that he's the son of the 4th Hokage!

He is so going to make babies with Hinata now. He's going to be pumped!

I always wanted Naruto's children to have Byukagan.

Konohamaru!
Tue, 03-17-2009, 06:52 PM
A very interesting chapter... I, like some others can definately picture the next chapter being mostly flashback, and/or dialoge between father and son. Past that though, I definately see the end of Pain to follow shortly there after. I just don't see how they could top what's happened so far and kill Pain off at another time. I could see some of the others finishing Nagato off though instead of Naruto because, unless he stays in his current 8/9 tails form, he's gonna be near wrecked and burned all over from the kyuubi chakra.

I do hope Naruto picks up more then just his past from Minato though. *crosses fingers*

Oh, and I'm not completely sure Hinata is dead. Yes she got messed up pretty bad, however they never went back to her after she went down. Naruto flipped out completely and obscured the landscape. It wouldn't surprize me if as the fight moves/moved away from the giant crater, some from Kanoha get in there and manage to get her to a medical ninja and save her. We already know she's a tough girl.

Sidnne
Tue, 03-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Oh, and I'm not completely sure Hinata is dead.

Did her saying, "Na... Naruto...," last chapter possibly tip you off to that?

Konohamaru!
Thu, 03-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Jiraiya said Naruto's emotion was the key to releasing the Kyuubi, and Naruto got a big dose of it when Pein killed Hinata right in front of him.
I actually made the comment in response of poopd's above post which I quoted, but yes, I do think she is still alive and will make it through this encounter... It would just be so wrong if they killed her off like that.