PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 392

DarthEnderX
Sun, 03-08-2009, 11:17 PM
ACSF subs

DDL
http://sharex.xpg.com.br/files/1414058892/_ACSF__One_Piece_392__XviD_MP3_704x400__SD.avi.htm l

DarthEnderX
Sun, 03-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Awwww yeah! Shit's gonna get crazy now! New character overload! Someone make a chart!

antiravage
Sun, 03-08-2009, 11:25 PM
I’m downloading it but since I read the manga I already know the new characters that are going to make their first appearance. My favourite is without any doubt Kid, his design is one of the best Oda has ever come up with, if you have doubts Oda can create badass characters in terms of design just because there are Mr.2s or Morias in his manga then take a good look at Kid. Drake is my second favourite of the rookies.

Dansetsu
Sun, 03-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Good episode

Assertn
Mon, 03-09-2009, 02:31 AM
Just like the chunin exams from Naruto...

Ok well we've covered half of the entire grand line...oh btw here's these 8 other rival crews with the same goals and ambition as the strawhats...whaddya know?

Raven
Mon, 03-09-2009, 06:49 AM
I love it - it's getting so exciting. Bring on more.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Okay, I guess I'LL make a chart. Going from highest Bounty to lowest.

1. Eustass "Captain" Kid - "Kid Pirates" Captain - 315m

2. "Strawhat" Monkey D. Luffy - "Strawhat Pirates" Captain - 300m

3. "The Magician" Basil Hawkins - "Hawkins Pirates" Captain - 249m

4. "Red Flag" X Drake - "Drake Pirates" Captain - 222m

5. "Dark Doctor" Trafalgar Law - "Heart Pirates" Captain - 200m

6. "Roar of the Sea" Scratchmen Apoo - "On Air Pirates" Captain - 198m

7. "Massacre Man" Killer - "Kid Pirates" Crewman - 162m

8. "Big Eater" Jewelry Bonney - "Bonney Pirates" Captain - 140m

9. Cabone "Gang" Bege - "Firetank Pirates" Captain - 138m

10. "Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro - "Strawhat Pirates" Crewman - 120m

11. "Mystery Monk" Urouge - "Fallen Monk Pirates" Captain - 108m

Somehow, I see Kid and Luffy going at it some time in the future since they're the two highest and they're the only ones with a crewman on the list.

Death13a
Mon, 03-09-2009, 10:01 AM
The way i see it anyone with 100m+ it shows he's/her's real strength but not a threat to WG while 200m+ have some info about WG( Drake was former Marine commander, why would he become a pirate?) and 300m+ are big nuisance to WG, Kid seem to be a trigger happy person that goes of at just about anything.

poopdeville
Mon, 03-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Eustass is a pretty gay name. I think I'll call him Justice Kidd.

Basil Hawkins looks like the kind of guy who would align himself with Blackbeard.

Anybody notice the smiley face on Trafalgar Law's shirt?

Assertn
Mon, 03-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I'd be curious to see the back stories of how these guys got their bounties...considering that Luffy:

1) destroyed Enies Lobby
2) defeated Rob Lucci
3) obtained the two keys to pluton
4) defeated two schichibukai (although 300M doesn't reflect his victory over Moria)

If any of these others did half as much to the WG, I'd be surprised.

RyougaZell
Mon, 03-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Kidd's popularity rose immediately. He's even on One Piece Unlimited Cruise Episode 2 for the Wii, weeks before he appeared on the anime. I just hope that game gets here...

Trafalgar Law and Kidd are the coolest in my opinion. I, like Assertn, hope to see more on them and their backstories.

Seriously. Oda never ceases to amaze me.

Archangel
Mon, 03-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Jewelry Bonney lol

Possible love interest for Luffy? :D

poopdeville
Mon, 03-09-2009, 02:18 PM
The Strawhats have three of the keys to Ancient Super Ships. There's the Poneglyph at Arabasta and Tom's plans for Pluton. And the Poneglyph at Skypeia had information on Poseidon.

But yeah, it sounds like Kidd is the rape and pillage kind of pirate. He's probably sank all the battle ships that tried to stop him. That kind of thing adds up quickly even though it is mundane, since it is so visible and quickly discredits the government's ability to stop pirates.

I'm guessing Law was Don Quixote's first mate.

Assertn
Mon, 03-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I thought the spring guy's crew was Don Quixote's former crew.

Archangel
Mon, 03-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Maybe he left his crew to start his own or something like that

The smiley on his face does look alot like the one Don Quixote uses o his flag

Dansetsu
Mon, 03-09-2009, 05:18 PM
I thought the spring guy's crew was Don Quixote's former crew. Yes Bellamy was given Don's old crew. Which btw, I believe is the only reason he became a shichibukai. Because he didn't have a crew to concern himself with and basically became mihawk with a puppet fruit.

Archangel
Mon, 03-09-2009, 05:45 PM
God dammit, will you erase those spoilers you fucking moron?

Assertn
Mon, 03-09-2009, 07:13 PM
God dammit, will you erase those spoilers you fucking moron?
Those aren't spoilers.

Archangel
Mon, 03-09-2009, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure about the fact on Bellamy's crew but Don Quixote's devil fruit hasn't been confirmed yet

Same shit as with Naruto's father

Assertn
Mon, 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Don Quixote was using his power against some marines when they were all summoned about Crocodile being kicked from the group.

poopdeville
Mon, 03-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Also, Don Quixote used the power on Sarquiss to attack Bellamy after he lost to Luffy.

tigerleon
Tue, 03-10-2009, 04:47 AM
Omg i have to say i'm soo impressed as to how they introduced the supernova's
as soon as i saw the background in which they all featured i was like.. " nah bro thats fckin hectic" lol

gotta love Oda.

poopdeville
Tue, 03-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Nice, another One Piece fan. Welcome to the board.

Kraco
Tue, 03-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Zoro is wandering alone, probably deeply lost, and all these battles are already raging around? Shouldn't he find himself in a fight even though he never finds the places he's looking for? If he does, I hope he has magically healed the wounds that still bothered him on the slavers' little island.

In any case, a most excellent episode. Really makes one to look forward to all the potential troubles.

Archangel
Tue, 03-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah, and he used it again to make some of his crewman kill themselves but the name of the fruit was never released to us anime watchers.

Assertn
Tue, 03-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Obviously, there would be a fight between Zoro and Killer at some point

poopdeville
Tue, 03-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeah, and he used it again to make some of his crewman kill themselves but the name of the fruit was never released to us anime watchers.

It was speculation. It has not been officially revealed to anyone. But it's pretty obvious.

Archangel
Tue, 03-10-2009, 04:27 PM
It was speculation. It has not been officially revealed to anyone. But it's pretty obvious.

Then he should have made that clear. You'd think a manga reader would be a little more thoughtful with his posts in the anime section...

Penner
Tue, 03-10-2009, 04:59 PM
[ACSF]OnePiece 392 720p version (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=53703)

Assertn
Tue, 03-10-2009, 05:25 PM
this is probably the most posts in a one piece anime thread in a while

Archangel
Tue, 03-10-2009, 05:32 PM
this is probably the most posts in a one piece anime thread in a while

9 new main villains will fo that to a thread

Kraco
Tue, 03-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Obviously, there would be a fight between Zoro and Killer at some point

That seems like an obvious choice at a first glance, but if you really think about it, Zoro should fight against a captain to keep moving upwards. He has already been beating 1st lieutenants for a while, so that's not anything new. I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy ended up fighting the big mofo Kid, and Zoro another, lesser captain, in some sort of a setting. I can't predict whether Zoro's isolation from the others right now plays any role as the major fights could still be a little in the future, but who knows.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-11-2009, 02:23 AM
I don't think they're gonna fight all these guys in this arc.

I think this is Oda introducing characters that are gonna be enemies in the entire New World.

And that's only if they even all end up being enemies.

But yeah, obviously Luffy isn't going to be fighting most of these captains on his own because he already outclasses most of them.

Kraco
Wed, 03-11-2009, 03:35 AM
We already saw these fellows are busy fighting each other, so it's pretty much given Strawhats don't need to beat all of them. If your post was a response to mine, though, I never meant they would beat all of them. But seeing how there are eight parties there (in addition), it's far from inconceivable they would need to fight more than one. If that happens at the same time, it would mean more than one enemy captain to handle.

Penner
Wed, 03-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Aaaaaaaaah, first i watched Ip man last night, wich was fucking awesome!
Then Bleach right after that, wich was fucking awesome!
now this One Piece ep, wich was god damn awesome!

This week is awesome!

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Until Naruto comes out. :p