PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 348

Marik
Fri, 03-06-2009, 01:22 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?nwtmwtj2mya) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/l02mm6) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/348/01)

boilerph
Fri, 03-06-2009, 01:45 AM
So I'm guessing a second level release for an Espada is just a lead in to Ichigo discovering another level of bankai.

Marik
Fri, 03-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Looks like he's about to get some kind of hollow power up, with that gaping hole that he has.

Vegechan
Fri, 03-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Interesting. Ichigo now has a hole in his chest.

Although, question regarding power levels ONCE AGAIN.

Seeing how Ulquiorra is the only one that can reach this second stage, and not even Aizen knows about it, does that mean Ulquiorra really is the Rank 1 Espada?

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes.

Nadouku
Fri, 03-06-2009, 02:13 AM
Poor Ichigo can't get enough of his masochistic tendencies. Looks like Ulquiorra finally did something like finishing the battle, after all that stalling. Lets see if Ichigo will survive yet another time and bring along a new power-up.

Dansetsu
Fri, 03-06-2009, 04:24 AM
Seeing how Ulquiorra is the only one that can reach this second stage, and not even Aizen knows about it, does that mean Ulquiorra really is the Rank 1 Espada?

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. I wouldn't say that just yet. I mean he can still get some action in. But I still think that Stark released could be stronger than Ulq in this form. Or @ least close to give Gin and Tousen some bad dreams.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 03-06-2009, 06:33 AM
I wouldn't count on it.

Ulqi said that Aizen doesn't know about it. which means that Ulqi has been keeping this a secret. who's to say that Starrk, brannagn and bigboobsninja aren't hiding the same thing? maybe it's just that Aizen doesn't trust Ulqi enough to let him into his secret club of awesome hollows? (Ulqi defintally had too much screen time to die now, he's going to show up like Byakuya does).

also, how did Rukia get into the Zanpatsou poll?

Archangel
Fri, 03-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Rukia? How the hell did a squared sword get in there??

That was a bad move by Ulquiora; everyone knows that the more holes Ichigo has in his body the more powerful he becomes.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 03-06-2009, 08:03 AM
I wouldn't count on it.

Ulqi said that Aizen doesn't know about it. which means that Ulqi has been keeping this a secret. who's to say that Starrk, brannagn and bigboobsninja aren't hiding the same thing? maybe it's just that Aizen doesn't trust Ulqi enough to let him into his secret club of awesome hollows? (Ulqi defintally had too much screen time to die now, he's going to show up like Byakuya does).

also, how did Rukia get into the Zanpatsou poll?

I agree, I think Stark, Brannagn and Halibel ( or w/e the name is ) can also do this but are all under the orders not to use it. Hmmm

I think you can look at it this way, it's a bit far fetched I know but it could make sense. If Ulq was indeed a Vasto Lorde then his normal release would bring him a Adjucha type release and the second would bring out his Vasto Lorde power?

But I think in the end Ichigo will win. He will fight with an indestructible shield of Orihime wrapped around his body or something =\

michelous
Fri, 03-06-2009, 10:06 AM
i think ichigo will find a way to release his hollow powers for the win

Patriot
Fri, 03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Or he really dies, and the anime ends and evil prevails!!!

A kid can dream can't he....

psiman
Fri, 03-06-2009, 11:34 AM
hello all, long time reader first time poster. I've got a curiosity that i'm not sure has ever been addressed... if the others can all call their masks out in just their normal state why is it that ichigo only calls it out after ban-kai... what happens if he uses it THEN does his ban-kai, would that be like the hollow release?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 03-06-2009, 11:52 AM
hello all, long time reader first time poster. I've got a curiosity that i'm not sure has ever been addressed... if the others can all call their masks out in just their normal state why is it that ichigo only calls it out after ban-kai... what happens if he uses it THEN does his ban-kai, would that be like the hollow release?

Nope, It's just the order he uses. I mean Hirako (w/e the name is) used his mask when his zanpaktou was in its normal form. It doesn't change the release what so ever.

psiman
Fri, 03-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Nope, It's just the order he uses. I mean Hirako (w/e the name is) used his mask when his zanpaktou was in its normal form. It doesn't change the release what so ever.

i don't know man, we've never actually seen any proof that any release would remain the same post hollow mask. It could be reveresed from what the arancar do, they take their mask off then their release effectivly "puts it' back on". If ichigo did his pre ban-kai who's to say it wouldn't have a similar effect?

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 03-06-2009, 01:50 PM
What happened back when he was first introduced with Yammy that he was afraid that Ichigo's power was higher than his?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/193/20/

Archangel
Fri, 03-06-2009, 02:01 PM
i don't know man, we've never actually seen any proof that any release would remain the same post hollow mask. It could be reveresed from what the arancar do, they take their mask off then their release effectivly "puts it' back on". If ichigo did his pre ban-kai who's to say it wouldn't have a similar effect?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/225/06/

We've seen it use his mask using both his shikai and his bankai and it never did anything but increase his overall abilities.

What happened back when he was first introduced with Yammy that he was afraid that Ichigo's power was higher than his?

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/193/20/

That's just more proof that he hasn't reached his full potential yet. You'll understand what i'm talking about in a couple of chapters.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 03-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Kubo doesn't really care about continuity and making sense

no sense (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/56/05/) , at all (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/140/16/)

that's about 90 chapters difference, in normal time it's about a month or two.

Splash!
Fri, 03-06-2009, 04:06 PM
@NewCybercoin: I dont think there is even the slightest chance that Ichigo is going to win this one. Ulquiorra has gone ahead and 'released' twice. Ichigo was barely even a match for his unreleased form. The difference in their power is far beyond the scope of an instantaneous power up. I dont think even his currently suppressed hollow side would be able to beat Ulquiorra just yet. Maybe after another long period of Shonen style training and THEN a sudden power up during a later battle he might stand a chance, but not now. I honestly dont know how he is going to get out of this one.

Although the quality of the drawing is not that great, I like this version of Ulquiorra's release alot better (especially looking at pg 21). Maybe the only reason Ulquiorra got a second release is because Kubo realized that after all the build up, the first one looked rather ugly (especially the old horns) :D Hes gone from a stupid bat to looking devil like.

Also, I agree that his form doesnt necessarily mean that Ulquiorra is the strongest espada but I am not so sure about him still being the 4th.

kAi
Fri, 03-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Since Ichigo is dead, Kenpachi is the new main character!
Nothing much seems to happen in Bleach, it just seems very long winded and boring.

digitalrurouni
Fri, 03-06-2009, 07:52 PM
I have always held the belief that there is a power levelup beyond bankai. I have a feeling those who achieve that end up in the Zero Squad or something like that. I think in the pendulum arc that is one of the reasons why that Hikifune capatain got promoted...dont know if I got the name right...but I am speculating wildly.

Man this manga is just getting freaking awesome! I cant wait to read the next few chapters...I just hope that there is no holiday or something in Japan for the next few months so that we can keep getting a steady stream of new manga releases :P

Archangel
Fri, 03-06-2009, 08:35 PM
BanKai = Final Release

Is it really so hard to understand?

digitalrurouni
Fri, 03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Yeah final release of the sword...but not of the weilder *spelling* of the sword. So far all we have seen is the zanpaktou getting super powerful...not the weilder himself.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Fri, 03-06-2009, 11:28 PM
I have always held the belief that there is a power levelup beyond bankai. I have a feeling those who achieve that end up in the Zero Squad or something like that. I think in the pendulum arc that is one of the reasons why that Hikifune capatain got promoted...dont know if I got the name right...but I am speculating wildly.

Man this manga is just getting freaking awesome! I cant wait to read the next few chapters...I just hope that there is no holiday or something in Japan for the next few months so that we can keep getting a steady stream of new manga releases :P

Hikifune captain didn't get promoted because in the chapter where Urahara is talking to Hiyori he tells her if she has ever heard of anyone leaving the Gotei 13 and he replies no one truely just leaves the gotei 13

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.03/12/

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 03-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Since Ichigo is dead, Kenpachi is the new main character!

I second this motion.

LET THE AWESOME ADVENTURES OF KENPACHI AND YACHIRU COMMENCE

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 03-07-2009, 04:38 AM
Wow, looking back at the Grimmjow fight, I'd thought their power levels were similar, considering how Grimmy made a point of talking down to Ulquiorra about how they would both tear each other to shreds had they fought. I never imagines Ulquiorra that much stronger considering Nnoitra.

Grimmjow has Cojones :D I give propz

Let's see some possible scenarios for upcoming chaps:

1.) Ichigo is dead, four Captains come and fight Ulquiorra while Orohime revives him

2.) The huge hole in his chest and his 'near' death, forces Hichigo to come back out, full hollow form. Probably all pissed and laughing about how he wouldn't take 'following a king who would get him killed'.

3.) Nel Tu rescues him? Sacrifices herself and thus gives Ichigo further powerboost?

4.) We skip back to Rukia fighting cannon fodder Arrancar

5.) Ichigo's dead, Ishida buys some time with Ulquiorra who will spend at least two chapters toying with him, Orohime heals Ichigo, but is killed by Ulquiorra.

6.) Skip back to Kurakura town with the appearance of Vaizards (how long has it been since the end of the pendulum arc?) or with Ichigo's dad or Ishida's dad.

7.) The Return of Grimmjow?

8.) Yammy vs Renji (evenly matched i'd say)

kaigan
Sat, 03-07-2009, 04:56 PM
It's Hichigo time! fking finally, Hichigo is going to shove that tail up ulq's a$$!! sweettttttt!

Vegechan
Sun, 03-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Seeing how I have this theroy about Ichigo's power ups coinciding with Orihime healing him, I think we're going to see Ishida fight Ulquiorra while she heals him, making him even stronger.

Or, after seeing Ichigo "die" Orihime will pull an Ichigo herself and get a power boost. She'll probably kick Ulquiorra's ass and heal Ichigo at the same time.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 03-10-2009, 06:24 AM
Anyone noticed how the left side of his mask is now almost completely black? That's most likely the sign that is powers are growing as a Viazard or that the hollow in him is just getting stronger. First time I thought about that though.

Was it Ulquorria or Hollow Ichigo who said "Nonsense" in the black panel?

itadakimasu
Tue, 03-10-2009, 03:36 PM
6.) Skip back to Kurakura town with the appearance of Vaizards (how long has it been since the end of the pendulum arc?) or with Ichigo's dad or Ishida's dad.

That's what I want the most. But I think they spent too much time there already. Ichigo has only been in the last... 3-4 chapters, right? after months of absence.